Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,533 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Ibrahim Shema Blasts EFCC For Declaring Him Wanted - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibrahim Shema Blasts EFCC For Declaring Him Wanted (19226 Views)

Kassim Afegbua: Police Apologized For Declaring Me Wanted Over IBB Statement / Diezani Blasts EFCC: You Lack Understanding About The Powers Of A President / Eid-El-Maulud: Aisha Yesufu Slams FG For Declaring Public Holiday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibrahim Shema Blasts EFCC For Declaring Him Wanted by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 15, 2016
Like if you are here to read comments with highest number of likes randomly

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Shema Blasts EFCC For Declaring Him Wanted by ajalawole(m): 10:50pm On Sep 15, 2016
Make i dey observe jeje.

I just pray efcc won't declared NAIRALAND wanted sha
Re: Ibrahim Shema Blasts EFCC For Declaring Him Wanted by Molly1991(m): 10:54pm On Sep 15, 2016
I know it will lead to this rubbish I blame the govt,politicians,myself for voting old men and mostly youth for not contesting. I am 25 will be contesting for governor ship 2019.
Re: Ibrahim Shema Blasts EFCC For Declaring Him Wanted by sparkleboy(m): 10:54pm On Sep 15, 2016
Nigeria and our daily dramas
Re: Ibrahim Shema Blasts EFCC For Declaring Him Wanted by sparkleboy(m): 10:55pm On Sep 15, 2016
Nigeria and our daily drama
Re: Ibrahim Shema Blasts EFCC For Declaring Him Wanted by freshvine(f): 10:57pm On Sep 15, 2016
Can't the EFCC besiege his house for days until they round him up as they'd Fani Kayode?
Re: Ibrahim Shema Blasts EFCC For Declaring Him Wanted by rusher14: 11:02pm On Sep 15, 2016
youngeagle:
They careless about your reputation Oga,all they care about is the media attention they are getting,as if they will achieve anything with all the noise....

Do you remember this?

Is he not a Nigerian,if he did something bad he should be arrested,by the way why should the speaker recess the house for more than one month,so his selfish interest is more important than the country
[quote author=youngeagle post=27675887]

Let him pay a visit to EFCC as requested.
Re: Ibrahim Shema Blasts EFCC For Declaring Him Wanted by khadaffi(m): 11:07pm On Sep 15, 2016
asumo12:
What if you sleep tonight&wakeup tomorrow morning,just to realize all the past years,u've been dreaming and in actual fact, u are waking up to prepare for school,you are actually in SS2, and all your university life has been a dream. Just imagine, SS2, Waec, UTME ,100L/200L.
Worst part of it you have not done your assignment on simultaneous equation given to submit nxt day.

What will u do?

Gudnyt to u all...

What if you sleep ( a dreamless sleep) and don't wake up again. This is more real as it will happen to everyone
Re: Ibrahim Shema Blasts EFCC For Declaring Him Wanted by khadaffi(m): 11:07pm On Sep 15, 2016
Double post
Re: Ibrahim Shema Blasts EFCC For Declaring Him Wanted by Ikennali01(m): 11:10pm On Sep 15, 2016
Lighthouseman:
Don't mind efcc which is the vendetta arm of the apc government led my mohd buhari.
It will be recalled that shema worked against bubu in 2011 and was solidly behind gej...
They haven't finished with sule lamido now they are picking on another fight from another direction instead of facing the economy.
According to lai mohd , money recovered from looters not enough to inflate the economy. So, why bother....?

Clueless government..

Are you sure he is innocent of the charge?

Choosing wrong battles
Re: Ibrahim Shema Blasts EFCC For Declaring Him Wanted by Nobody: 11:12pm On Sep 15, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: Ibrahim Shema Blasts EFCC For Declaring Him Wanted by everozone: 11:15pm On Sep 15, 2016
EFCC under APC has become a laughing stock.The commission is no longer independent.EFCC stands wherever APC push it to.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Shema Blasts EFCC For Declaring Him Wanted by NairaMaster1(m): 11:29pm On Sep 15, 2016
Nusaf:

Human beings can be funny. Why is it that whenever an allegations of stealing are laid against office holders, people like u always get uncomfortable? Do u know what is 76B? Even the beneficiaries of these loot are not even as touchy as u and ur folks on matters like this, so I ask; are these the youths clamouring for leadership positions? God forbid. grin
You see your life? Just like you defend Amaechi and Buratai. That is the problem with zombies. They are like their masters

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Shema Blasts EFCC For Declaring Him Wanted by nortcentrallord(m): 12:12am On Sep 16, 2016
CoolFreeday:
if you did nothing wrong and you don't have anything to fear, then go and answer your name, why this propaganda to gain public sympathy?

It's not even a long thread now. Why not read it 1st before casting stones undecided
Re: Ibrahim Shema Blasts EFCC For Declaring Him Wanted by kolaish(m): 12:43am On Sep 16, 2016
FCTumunze:

“The EFCC deliberately embarked on false propaganda against me and my person by positing that I have ignored several invitations which it extended to me.”

The EFCC seems to pride itself on media hype so that Nigerians will feel they are working heavily.
Re: Ibrahim Shema Blasts EFCC For Declaring Him Wanted by Prince0500(m): 4:04am On Sep 16, 2016
Nusaf:

Human beings can be funny. Why is it that whenever an allegations of stealing are laid against office holders, people like u always get uncomfortable? Do u know what is 76B? Even the beneficiaries of these loot are not even as touchy as u and ur folks on matters like this, so I ask; are these the youths clamouring for leadership positions? God forbid. grin
What do you mean ? So just because somebody is alleged to has stolen by an anti graft agent who have become tool in the hand of witch hunter,such person has no right to say anything? Why declaring him wanted when you have not exhausted all other legal parameters. Please read between the line.We can not all be fooled by this government.
Re: Ibrahim Shema Blasts EFCC For Declaring Him Wanted by olutayo288: 4:32am On Sep 16, 2016
sevenhundred:
Says who? anyway declaring him wanted is one of the best possible ways, he should report himself.
You are the people making Buhari to appear like dictator, irresponsible and will continue to push him into failure that history will carry for ever and ever.
You do not just declare people wanted. There are procedures. Wait, who am I even talking to?
Re: Ibrahim Shema Blasts EFCC For Declaring Him Wanted by Lucasbalo(m): 4:50am On Sep 16, 2016
bonechamberlain:
I knew it would come to this, there is something wrong with most agencies under this govt.
You and your America hating friends will not condemn the kind of corruption going on in Nigeria . The president trying to clean the country up is the one you guys are jumping on. Are you guys happy your country is a butt of joke in the Western World. A perpetual Third World because of massive corruption . Blame the corrupt Thieflicians and do not make any excuse for them if not Nigeria God forbids will be forever doomed.
Re: Ibrahim Shema Blasts EFCC For Declaring Him Wanted by Redoil: 4:54am On Sep 16, 2016
olutayo288:
You are the people making Buhari to appear like dictator, irresponsible and will continue to push him into failure that history will carry for ever and ever.
You do not just declare people wanted. There are procedures. Wait, who am I even talking to?
sevenhundred is a kid
Re: Ibrahim Shema Blasts EFCC For Declaring Him Wanted by kenny987(f): 4:55am On Sep 16, 2016
admax:
Their problem!

A politician without skeleton in his cupboard wouldn't be pursued by EFCC. He is just responding to a letter since June.

Be a Man like Sule Lamido who didn't run away from the country.

Read again:

FCTumunze:
Ex Governor Ibrahim Shema of Katsina State,has blasted the EFCC for declaring him wanted over an alleged N76bn fraud in the media.

In a statement addressed to EFCC Chairman Ibrahim Magu, Shema said the act was unwarranted.

“Without any formal invitation to me, the EFCC purported, by a letter dated June 17, 2016, sent to a wrong address of Wole Olanipekun & Co. asking the law firm to make Dr. Ibrahim Shehu Shema available for an interview with the undersigned on Tuesday, June 28, 2016. The letter was signed by Hyecinth A. Edozie.

“Despite the incongruity in the way and manner the invitation was extended to me through a counsel – and also through a wrong address of the same counsel, and notwithstanding the fact that I was already billed to travel to Saudi Arabia for the lesser hajj (Umrah) on the appointment day, I cancelled all the engagements to honour the invitation with my counsel on the said June 28, 2016, only to be informed, around 10am on that day, that the interview would no longer hold, as Mr. Hyecinth A. Edozie was out of Abuja, and that a new date, after Sallah, would be communicated.”

“To date, the EFCC has not responded to the said letter, suggesting any date,” he said.

He said he was therefore shocked to read in the dailies that he had been declared wanted by the EFCC.
“The EFCC deliberately embarked on false propaganda against me and my person by positing that I have ignored several invitations which it extended to me.”

He did not just respond to the June letter.
Re: Ibrahim Shema Blasts EFCC For Declaring Him Wanted by Redoil: 4:56am On Sep 16, 2016
Lucasbalo:
You and your America hating friends will not condemn the kind of corruption going on in Nigeria . The president trying to clean the country up is the one you guys are jumping on. Are you guys happy your country is a butt of joke in the Western World. A perpetual Third World because of massive corruption . Blame the corrupt Thieflicians and do not make any excuse for them if not Nigeria God forbids will be forever doomed.
i will suggest you go back and read the write up for ur own good
Re: Ibrahim Shema Blasts EFCC For Declaring Him Wanted by Lucasbalo(m): 5:25am On Sep 16, 2016
Redoil:
i will suggest you go back and read the write up for ur own good
What writeup are you talking about. My mention is not to you. The worthless leaders and their proxies are stealing the country blind while an average citizen is living in penury.
Re: Ibrahim Shema Blasts EFCC For Declaring Him Wanted by eph12(m): 6:08am On Sep 16, 2016
admax:
Their problem!

A politician without skeleton in his cupboard wouldn't be pursued by EFCC. He is just responding to a letter since June.

Be a Man like Sule Lamido who didn't run away from the country.
Poor comprehension skills
Re: Ibrahim Shema Blasts EFCC For Declaring Him Wanted by eph12(m): 6:15am On Sep 16, 2016
Lucasbalo:
There are procedures institutions like EFCC must follow to achieve their goals. If they don't they will create the wrong impression. During the last administration people complained about Marlyn Ogar and the DSS as a tool used against the oppositions. This is repeating itself again.
Re: Ibrahim Shema Blasts EFCC For Declaring Him Wanted by Hiploko(m): 6:18am On Sep 16, 2016
From May 2015, it has been different newspaper headlines. Dasuki $2.1b, Metuh 800 trillion pounds, Fanikayode 3trillion dollars, etc. Once it is released, Nigerians become busy all through that week debating the figures. Like joke like joke, its almost 2years. Buratai and Dambazzau have been mentioned. EFCC did 'eye pass'. Now they are busy with PEJ and Shema. Please let them remember that karma exists. Barely 2 years into this government Karma has caught up with them regarding dollar price, job losses, fuel price/queue etc which they used to de-market PDP in 2015. With the situation in Nigeria, APC is bound to loose the 2019 elections and a new government will be elected. They too can start detaining and harassing APC leaders.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Shema Blasts EFCC For Declaring Him Wanted by eph12(m): 6:18am On Sep 16, 2016
asumo12:
What if you sleep tonight&wakeup tomorrow morning,just to realize all the past years,u've been dreaming and in actual fact, u are waking up to prepare for school,you are actually in SS2, and all your university life has been a dream. Just imagine, SS2, Waec, UTME ,100L/200L.
Worst part of it you have not done your assignment on simultaneous equation given to submit nxt day.

What will u do?

Gudnyt to u all...
You don't know how excited I will be. Learnt enough lessons already.
Re: Ibrahim Shema Blasts EFCC For Declaring Him Wanted by Hiploko(m): 6:21am On Sep 16, 2016
eph12:

There are procedures institutions like EFCC must follow to achieve their goals. If they don't they will create the wrong impression. During the last administration people complained about Marlyn Ogar and the DSS as a tool used against the oppositions. This is repeating itself again.
very true. And if care is not taken, the cycle will continue to the detriment of the country.
Re: Ibrahim Shema Blasts EFCC For Declaring Him Wanted by Lucasbalo(m): 6:22am On Sep 16, 2016
eph12:

I hope the procedures are followed. There is no justification for the kind of looting that the people entrusted with power are getting away with. The average Nigerian is the one who will suffer the after effects. People will rise up against the worthless politicians and their cronies one day.
Re: Ibrahim Shema Blasts EFCC For Declaring Him Wanted by eph12(m): 6:29am On Sep 16, 2016
Lucasbalo:
I hope the procedures are followed. There is no justification for the kind of looting that the people entrusted with power are getting away with. The average Nigerian is the one who will suffer the after effects. People will rise up against the worthless politicians and their cronies one day.
From the article procedures were not followed. Well EFCC can come tomorrow to refute this though. But if truly they didn't follow the right procedures we will be creating monsters and the cycle will continue when a new government comes in. That is not a good thing.
Re: Ibrahim Shema Blasts EFCC For Declaring Him Wanted by basadenet: 6:38am On Sep 16, 2016
Our Efcc act as they are above the law that establish them, most time acting a written script and if the trend is not stop now, it will continue to affect our country's image both locally and internationally. They have done similar things to numerous opposition members and some others, yet no head roll in the agency. The head is really rotten. God help this country

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ngbo, Ebonyi Community / Malami Denies Sending Memo Seeking Suspension Of Constitution / "Attack On Ondo Catholic Church Worshippers Is Unacceptable" - IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.