Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Ibrahim Shema Blasts EFCC For Declaring Him Wanted - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibrahim Shema Blasts EFCC For Declaring Him Wanted (19237 Views)

Kassim Afegbua: Police Apologized For Declaring Me Wanted Over IBB Statement / Diezani Blasts EFCC: You Lack Understanding About The Powers Of A President / Eid-El-Maulud: Aisha Yesufu Slams FG For Declaring Public Holiday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibrahim Shema Blasts EFCC For Declaring Him Wanted by win3k: 6:42am On Sep 16, 2016
EFCC = organization without teeth.
Only good for attacking people Buhari don't like.
Buhari's daughter is married to the son of a governor who stole the highest state treasury amount, the case has now gone south

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Shema Blasts EFCC For Declaring Him Wanted by YNWA1: 7:15am On Sep 16, 2016
asumo12:
What if you sleep tonight&wakeup tomorrow morning,just to realize all the past years,u've been dreaming and in actual fact, u are waking up to prepare for school,you are actually in SS2, and all your university life has been a dream. Just imagine, SS2, Waec, UTME ,100L/200L.
Worst part of it you have not done your assignment on simultaneous equation given to submit nxt day.

What will u do?

Gudnyt to u all...
simple!
Go back to sleep and continue dreaming
Re: Ibrahim Shema Blasts EFCC For Declaring Him Wanted by sevenhundred(m): 7:18am On Sep 16, 2016
Redoil:
sevenhundred is a kid
....and happy....joyful...,enemies of the kid can swim in lagoon!!
Re: Ibrahim Shema Blasts EFCC For Declaring Him Wanted by bonechamberlain(m): 7:19am On Sep 16, 2016
Lucasbalo:
You and your America hating friends will not condemn the kind of corruption going on in Nigeria . The president trying to clean the country up is the one you guys are jumping on. Are you guys happy your country is a butt of joke in the Western World. A perpetual Third World because of massive corruption . Blame the corrupt Thieflicians and do not make any excuse for them if not Nigeria God forbids will be forever doomed.
Mr Russian hater, Nigeria is a butt of joke in the western world because of its foolish leaders, corruption is massive even in the US, Russia and some other western Nations even higher than Nigeria but they produce smart leaders who knows when to steal and when to work. in ur America paradise is this how the DEA, FBI, and other relevant agencies fight criminals, did u read where the man stated that he was there at the first invitation and asked to go back as a new date would be given to him, the new date is now to declare him wanted. Corruption must be fought to a standstill but not fighting like illiterates or leaders in a third world countries as u called Nigeria. And by the way are u a Nigerian or an American if u are any then don't jump on issues relating to other countries stick to Nigerian or American issues, since u said we are jumping on another country's issue.
Re: Ibrahim Shema Blasts EFCC For Declaring Him Wanted by franugo(m): 7:55am On Sep 16, 2016
Who the hell are we supposed to believe? Efcc says he hasn't responded to their invite since last year n 'him' says efcc have nt invited him sans dt one time he cancelled his plans unnecessarily.

Nansense! Make una kontinu to dey mumu
Re: Ibrahim Shema Blasts EFCC For Declaring Him Wanted by sparkle10(m): 8:33am On Sep 16, 2016
“I feel sorry for the pitiable situation we have found ourselves as Nigerians where and when a sacred institution like the EFCC is pressurised and used to sponsor fake, false, malicious, misleading and unfounded allegations against someone like me, who the EFCC has not at any time accused of fraud, embezzlement, inflation of contract, or any misdemeanour at all."

Food for thought.....everything is falling apart under the almighty bubu.

http://www.photius.com/countries/nigeria/government/nigeria_government_the_buhari_regime.html
Re: Ibrahim Shema Blasts EFCC For Declaring Him Wanted by tiredface: 8:51am On Sep 16, 2016
Buhari DOSEN'T CARE ABOUT RESPECTING THE RULE OF LAW, HE JUST WANT THE REST OF US TO DO. "ZOO NATION", THEY CALL THIS PLACE
Re: Ibrahim Shema Blasts EFCC For Declaring Him Wanted by Thisis2raw(m): 9:03am On Sep 16, 2016
Nusaf:

Human beings can be funny. Why is it that whenever an allegations of stealing are laid against office holders, people like u always get uncomfortable? Do u know what is 76B? Even the beneficiaries of these loot are not even as touchy as u and ur folks on matters like this, so I ask; are these the youths clamouring for leadership positions? God forbid. grin
Why is it that whenever an allegations of stealing are laid against office holders, people like u always get comfortable? My pity is for you
Re: Ibrahim Shema Blasts EFCC For Declaring Him Wanted by Splashme: 9:15am On Sep 16, 2016
youngeagle:
They careless about your reputation Oga,all they care about is the media attention they are getting,as if they will achieve anything with all the noise....
Re: Ibrahim Shema Blasts EFCC For Declaring Him Wanted by juman(m): 9:26am On Sep 16, 2016
You see!

The government of the day using the state's institutions even more badly than pdp.

What a shame.

There is little hope that nigeria can ever be a good country. Always senseless "leaders".
Re: Ibrahim Shema Blasts EFCC For Declaring Him Wanted by Nusaf: 9:30am On Sep 16, 2016
Thisis2raw:
Why is it that whenever an allegations of stealing are laid against office holders, people like u always get comfortable? My pity is for you
Apart from the "an" that was erroneously left in the sentence while editing, point out any other blunder, mr prof. grin One thing with illiterates is that once they are able to identify any typo error, they latch on it and start behaving like clowns without reading through the whole write-up. Check my posts and point out grammatical blunders. And since u have entered my mention, I will certainly clear ur doubt, watch out.
Re: Ibrahim Shema Blasts EFCC For Declaring Him Wanted by able20(m): 9:44am On Sep 16, 2016
hobermener:
Buhari's boys should calm down
I no call person name oh before dem go declare me for newspaper tomorrow oh lipsrsealed
Make I call the name, Buhari say na the Uncle Abooki Daura for Aso rock dey cause trouble
Re: Ibrahim Shema Blasts EFCC For Declaring Him Wanted by Suntzung: 9:55am On Sep 16, 2016
yarimo:
SHEMA just report yourself to the head office of EFCC That is all .
Or else we crown you SHEMA SARKIN BARAYI.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Shema Blasts EFCC For Declaring Him Wanted by Eyibeauty: 10:35am On Sep 16, 2016
Good day, my fellow nairalanders, please let's help a young Nigerian lady win this global video contest on climate change by viewing and sharing. Your view is your vote, let's give her a million votes.Thanks.

Here is the link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mWfwPjVIRo
Re: Ibrahim Shema Blasts EFCC For Declaring Him Wanted by Lucasbalo(m): 2:02pm On Sep 16, 2016
bonechamberlain:
Mr Russian hater, Nigeria is a butt of joke in the western world because of its foolish leaders, corruption is massive even in the US, Russia and some other western Nations even higher than Nigeria but they produce smart leaders who knows when to steal and when to work. in ur America paradise is this how the DEA, FBI, and other relevant agencies fight criminals, did u read where the man stated that he was there at the first invitation and asked to go back as a new date would be given to him, the new date is now to declare him wanted. Corruption must be fought to a standstill but not fighting like illiterates or leaders in a third world countries as u called Nigeria. And by the way are u a Nigerian or an American if u are any then don't jump on issues relating to other countries stick to Nigerian or American issues, since u said we are jumping on another country's issue.
Tell me where in America you see the leaders stealing the country blind. The infrastructures in Nigeria is absolutely decaying and nothing is being done but your leaders are laughing all the way to the bank at the expense of the masses. There are so many failures of Nigeria but I won't go into details with that. Tell me where you see Governors, ministers or Mayors in America just dipping their sticky fingers into the nation's coffers .
Re: Ibrahim Shema Blasts EFCC For Declaring Him Wanted by bonechamberlain(m): 2:10pm On Sep 16, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Tell me where in America you see the leaders stealing the country blind. The infrastructures in Nigeria is absolutely decaying and nothing is being done but your leaders are laughing all the way to the bank at the expense of the masses. There are so many failures of Nigeria but I won't go into details with that. Tell me where you see Governors, ministers or Mayors in America just dipping their sticky fingers into the nation's coffers .
the u.s defense budget for example is a conduit pipe for looters and greedy capitalist, with the defense budget of the u.s, you would think the could win the whole middle east in a conventional war within one week, but no, they keep on loosing in all their military adventures. Why? Corruption. You don't hear it in the press because they want to protect the saintly image of the almighty US or the perpetrators are just too smart that you can't nail them.
Re: Ibrahim Shema Blasts EFCC For Declaring Him Wanted by Lucasbalo(m): 2:24pm On Sep 16, 2016
bonechamberlain:
the u.s defense budget for example is a conduit pipe for looters and greedy capitalist, with the defense budget of the u.s, you would think the could win the whole middle east in a conventional war within one week, but no, they keep on loosing in all their military adventures. Why? Corruption. You don't hear it in the press because they want to protect the saintly image of the almighty US or the perpetrators are just too smart that you can't nail them.
What you just posted is a bunch of hooey. The defense budget in US is padded up by defense contractors and they are being arrested and charged for over billing . In Nigeria, 99% of your Thieflicians called politicians are just simply looters. No single hospital in the country is up to World class standard according to UNESCO, hence your leaders and rich folks will fly abroad for their medical needs. Where people die of treatable diseases like malaria and typhoid. The schools are in disarray where a course that is suppose to take 4 years will take 6 years. Where lecturers will expect the young ladies to sleep with him before him before she can pass . My point is whenever you America haters see anything negative about US, the hairs in the back of your neck will stand up. Your critique of America won't improve your well being , rather focus on your country and the band of thieves you idolize.
Re: Ibrahim Shema Blasts EFCC For Declaring Him Wanted by Pavarottii(m): 2:25pm On Sep 16, 2016
admax:
Their problem!

A politician without skeleton in his cupboard wouldn't be pursued by EFCC. He is just responding to a letter since June.

Be a Man like Sule Lamido who didn't run away from the country.
It's ur type that can't read; read the post again. U didn't see when he cancelled his trip to go for the interview; but the interrogator was nt in abuja. U didn't see that part abi?
Re: Ibrahim Shema Blasts EFCC For Declaring Him Wanted by bonechamberlain(m): 2:37pm On Sep 16, 2016
Lucasbalo:
What you just posted is a bunch of hooey. The defense budget in US is padded up by defense contractors and they are being arrested and charged for over billing . In Nigeria, 99% of your Thieflicians called politicians are just simply looters. No single hospital in the country is up to World class standard according to UNESCO, hence your leaders and rich folks will fly abroad for their medical needs. Where people die of treatable diseases like malaria and typhoid. The schools are in disarray where a course that is suppose to take 4 years will take 6 years. Where lecturers will expect the young ladies to sleep with him before him before she can pass . My point is whenever you America haters see anything negative about US, the hairs in the back of your neck will stand up. Your critique of America won't improve your well being , rather focus on your country and the band of thieves you idolize.
mention one person who has been arrested and charged then I would take u serious, whether you like it or not corruption is high in the u.s more than Nigeria. Even the president of Nigeria is corrupt the people fighting corruption are corrupt, the only difference between the US and Nigerian corruption is that one steals and perform while the other knows only how to steal. Like I advised you stick to American issues and stay out of issues concerning other countries, it seems your hairs also stand when you hear of issues relating to other nations your critique of matters relating to other nations won't improve your well being either so stick to the war mongers and looters you idolize in your American paradise, that's if you are even in America.

This thread was about Nigeria you quickly jumped into it, it seems you are obsessed with Nigeria.
Re: Ibrahim Shema Blasts EFCC For Declaring Him Wanted by Lucasbalo(m): 2:52pm On Sep 16, 2016
bonechamberlain:
mention one person who has been arrested and charged then I would take u serious, whether you like it or not corruption is high in the u.s more than Nigeria. Even the president of Nigeria is corrupt the people fighting corruption are corrupt, the only difference between the US and Nigerian corruption is that one steals and perform while the other knows only how to steal. Like I advised you stick to American issues and stay out of issues concerning other countries, it seems your hairs also stand when you hear of issues relating to other nations your critique of matters relating to other nations won't improve your well being either so stick to the war mongers and looters you idolize in your American paradise, that's if you are even in America.

This thread was about Nigeria you quickly jumped into it, it seems you are obsessed with Nigeria.
For a guy that will Google all day to bring some junk denigrating America , charity begins at home. You have so much to worry about in your First Class Nigeria. America will be ok it's you that always harp on Russia military superiority over America which is simply garbage. I just want to show your hypocrisy about not worrying about situation in your country that affects you and leave your false claim of America inferior military hardwares alone.
Re: Ibrahim Shema Blasts EFCC For Declaring Him Wanted by bonechamberlain(m): 3:29pm On Sep 16, 2016
Lucasbalo:
For a guy that will Google all day to bring some junk denigrating America , charity begins at home. You have so much to worry about in your First Class Nigeria. America will be ok it's you that always harp on Russia military superiority over America which is simply garbage. I just want to show your hypocrisy about not worrying about situation in your country that affects you and leave your false claim of America inferior military hardwares alone.
ok focus on ur America, Nigeria would be ok. Are u sad that Russia is more superior militarily to dear America, ok Us is more superior are u happy now, but before you get too happy superiority isn't on media propaganda it's based on facts which obviously Russia is ahead of. I worry less about Nigeria because things would get better, but I worry more about Russia because they seem to be the only country that would stop the war mongering America from either enslaving or destroying the world which Nigeria is part of.

Well if you choose to believe who is superior and who is not, its ur choice I can only educate people with facts, it's left for them to learn. I think you should put more effort in showing patriotism to your country America by also educating people with facts about its military superiority(ies).

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Stakeholders Threaten To Sue President Buhari Over 2019 Elections / Court Orders INEC To Accept Akpabio As APC Senatorial Candidate / Acting President Osinbajo Receives Nana Akufo-Addo, Ghanaian President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.