Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,956 members, 7,821,358 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Why A Preacher Gave Up On Jesus And Became an Atheist Activist; Jerry DeWitt - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why A Preacher Gave Up On Jesus And Became an Atheist Activist; Jerry DeWitt (11426 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? / Can You Rock This Jesus And Mary Bathroom Slippers? (photos) / Bel Akinyi's Post On Jesus Christ Trending On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why A Preacher Gave Up On Jesus And Became an Atheist Activist; Jerry DeWitt by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 16, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

were you not the same person that denied having multiple monickers? were you nor the same person that denied liking his post with his 7 other accounts?

what then stops you from creating a monicker to that effect and lying to defend it as usual?

I'm laughing because you're a confirmed liar

Show me where i denied owning different monikers? Show me where where i denied liking my own post? If i wanted to deny my monikers would i use all for the same real estate biz and attach same number to all?

Stop trying to act smart when you obviously aren't. The liar an affiliate of liars is you and you know this quite well too.

1 Like

Re: Why A Preacher Gave Up On Jesus And Became an Atheist Activist; Jerry DeWitt by hopefulLandlord: 2:22pm On Sep 16, 2016
4everGod:

Show me where i denied owning different monikers? Show me where where i denied liking my own post? If i wanted to deny my monikers would i use all for the same real estate biz and attach same number to all?

Stop trying to act smart when you obviously aren't. The liar an affiliate of liars is you and you know this quite well too.

lol

https://www.nairaland.com/3273747/where-4evergod-aka-naijadeyhia-guy/1#48271094

even uploading a pic https://www.nairaland.com/3273747/where-4evergod-aka-naijadeyhia-guy/3#48276701

same way he uploaded a WhatsApp chat on his "testimony thread"

then said this https://www.nairaland.com/3273747/where-4evergod-aka-naijadeyhia-guy/4#48282978

I then challenged him here https://www.nairaland.com/3273747/where-4evergod-aka-naijadeyhia-guy/5#48284553

and since that challenge, he never pretended not to be Naijadeyhia again

the part about him liking his own post with his seven different accounts and pretending not to will come up next episode but according to him, he "has reasons for doing those" and its not wrong at all
Re: Why A Preacher Gave Up On Jesus And Became an Atheist Activist; Jerry DeWitt by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 16, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

lol

even uploading a pic https://www.nairaland.com/3273747/where-4evergod-aka-naijadeyhia-guy/3#48276701

then said this https://www.nairaland.com/3273747/where-4evergod-aka-naijadeyhia-guy/4#48282978

I then challenged him here https://www.nairaland.com/3273747/where-4evergod-aka-naijadeyhia-guy/5#48284553

the part about him liking his own post with his seven different accounts and pretending not to will come up next episode but according to him, he "has reasons for doing those" and its not wrong at all

Gosh! How can one deny a moniker he uses interchangeably to advertise property on his own threads and use his own number on all?

Your inability to be smart is your own ondoing. You seriously have short attention span.

My monikers are naijadeyhia and 4evergod which I use interchangeably and right now I am on 4evergod because naijadeyhia has been banned till next month.

I do however have staff who use my other monikers to post adverts. I opened them for my extra hands and they enjoy reading my comments here on NL and on that day I was not the one in person liking my posts as I had them read up on the thread and they were in their own cubicles in my office.

This was the reason why I told you not to speak for people you know nothing about. Yes my posts were liked but not by my hands. You really cannot fathom this can you?
Re: Why A Preacher Gave Up On Jesus And Became an Atheist Activist; Jerry DeWitt by hopefulLandlord: 2:46pm On Sep 16, 2016
4everGod:

Gosh! How can one deny a moniker he uses interchangeably to advertise property on his own threads and use his own number on all?

Your inability to be smart is your own ondoing. You seriously have short attention span.

sure, which explains your uploading a pic and asking how both are showing at the same time if you're the same person, lol

isn't that same (similar) excuse you gave when someone accused you of making up the WhatsApp chat?

pants on fire
Re: Why A Preacher Gave Up On Jesus And Became an Atheist Activist; Jerry DeWitt by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 16, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

sure, which explains your uploading a pic and asking how both are showing at the same time if you're the same person, lol

isn't that same (similar) excuse you gave when someone accused you of making up the WhatsApp chat?

pants on fire

Your attempts to discredit will not stop us from posting real life testimonies here for the sake of encouraging other nairalnders.

Don't worry pretty soon I will also be posting about that suicidal young lady you personally referred to me and our whatsapp chats as well showing her conversion and testimony. Feel free to call those lies as well.

As long as its God it must be lies right? Lmao
Re: Why A Preacher Gave Up On Jesus And Became an Atheist Activist; Jerry DeWitt by hopefulLandlord: 3:08pm On Sep 16, 2016
4everGod:

Your attempts to discredit will not stop us from posting real life testimonies here for the sake of encouraging other nairalnders.

Don't worry pretty soon I will also be posting about that suicidal young lady you personally referred to me and our whatsapp chats as well showing her conversion and testimony. Feel free to call those lies as well.

another made up bull as always?

kontinu

the patterns are clear to see
Re: Why A Preacher Gave Up On Jesus And Became an Atheist Activist; Jerry DeWitt by hopefulLandlord: 3:08pm On Sep 16, 2016
4everGod:

another made up monicker and WhatsApp conversation bull as always?

kontinu

Re: Why A Preacher Gave Up On Jesus And Became an Atheist Activist; Jerry DeWitt by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 16, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

another made up monicker and WhatsApp conversation bull as always?

kontinu

Hahahaha chai you can be so dense some times. So that supposedly made up moniker convinced you to actually be the one who referred her to me ? You aint smart kid.
Re: Why A Preacher Gave Up On Jesus And Became an Atheist Activist; Jerry DeWitt by hopefulLandlord: 3:19pm On Sep 16, 2016
4everGod:

Hahahaha chai you can be so dense some times. So that supposedly made up moniker convinced you to actually be the one who referred her to me ? You aint smart kid.

lol, I won't banter insults with you

weren't you already talking to yourself with that monicker on another thread? lol

and how does my referring her to you mean it can't be you? you see, you've just done the same thing as usual, pretend naïveté just like your Pathetic attempts with the WhatsApp and multiple monickers

try again
Re: Why A Preacher Gave Up On Jesus And Became an Atheist Activist; Jerry DeWitt by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 16, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

weren't you already talking to yourself with that monicker on another thread? lol

and how does my referring her to you mean it can't be you? you see, you've just done the same thing as usual, pretend naïveté just like your Pathetic attempts with the WhatsApp and multiple monickers

Chai again another display of short attention span.... so coincidentally of all the people on NL to refer her to you chose me and now that she is free and delivered with the help of the one you referred her to you turn around and say it was all a lie from the get go?

Comedy 101. I am almost declaring that you are lacking seriously when it comes to logical reasoning and common sense
Re: Why A Preacher Gave Up On Jesus And Became an Atheist Activist; Jerry DeWitt by hopefulLandlord: 3:28pm On Sep 16, 2016
4everGod:

Chai again another display of short attention span.... so coincidentally of all the people on NL to refer her to you chose me and now that she is free and delivered with the help of the one you referred her to you turn around and say it was all a lie from the get go?

Comedy 101. I am almost declaring that you are lacking seriously when it comes to logical reasoning and common sense

like I said, your failing attempt is already clear for all to see

the monicker already made a "public" post to you saying she sent you a PM BEFORE OPENING THE SUICIDE THREAD

I told her (you) to talk to you because the post is right there for all to see

don't make it sound like I chose you at random, I don't have such a high opinion of you bro

you're still using the same naïveté as always, you've proven shit

maybe you're getting very disappointed now because you planned to mention me when you create another of your fake testimonies as a witness and I'm bursting it right here

it could all be you, I've always distrusted you since the multiple monickers and liking incident happened, don't put yourself on a faulty pedestal

1 Like

Re: Why A Preacher Gave Up On Jesus And Became an Atheist Activist; Jerry DeWitt by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 16, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

try again

You see that screengrab? Thats from my email showing others from nairaland whose testimonies are also loading.

Make sure you are available to refute and call them lies when I put them up okay?

My email is loaded with them but I want you to see the latest ones which show up to yesterday.

Jesus will forever be Lord!

Re: Why A Preacher Gave Up On Jesus And Became an Atheist Activist; Jerry DeWitt by hopefulLandlord: 3:33pm On Sep 16, 2016
4everGod:

You see that screengrab? Thats from my email showing others from nairaland whose testimonies are also loading.

Make sure you are available to refute and call them lies when I put them up okay?

Jesus will forever be Lord!

couldn't you have made them all up? created accounts and send yourself PMs with them? lol

everything must be true since its on the internet

isn't this how you uploaded a pic to pretend you're not Naijadeyhia?

1 Like

Re: Why A Preacher Gave Up On Jesus And Became an Atheist Activist; Jerry DeWitt by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 16, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

like I said, your failing attempt is already clear for all to see

the monicker already made a "public" post to you saying she sent you a PM BEFORE OPENING THE SUICIDE THREAD

I told her (you) to talk to you because the post is right there for all to see

don't make it sound like I chose you at random, I don't have such a high opinion of you bro

you're still using the same naïveté as always, you've proven shit

maybe you're getting very disappointed now because you planned to mention me when you create another of your fake testimonies as a witness and I'm bursting it right here

it could all be you, I've always distrusted you since the multiple monickers and liking incident happened, don't put yourself on a faulty pedestal

Why would I mention you when I have irrefutable proof to that effect including emails and verifiable monikers.

Lol you really do have a short attention span. Why would I mention you when you lie at the drop of a hat?
Re: Why A Preacher Gave Up On Jesus And Became an Atheist Activist; Jerry DeWitt by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 16, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

couldn't you have made them all up? created accounts and send yourself PMs with them? lol

everything must be true since its on the internet

isn't this how you uploaded a pic to pretend you're not Naijadeyhia?

I advice you look up on these latest monikers shown on the screengrab and stop making yourself look stupid as you obviously enjoy doing.
Re: Why A Preacher Gave Up On Jesus And Became an Atheist Activist; Jerry DeWitt by hopefulLandlord: 3:37pm On Sep 16, 2016
4everGod:

Why would I mention you when I have irrefutable proof to that effect including emails and verifiable monikers.

Lol you really do have a short attention span. Why would I mention you when you lie at the drop of a hat?

because emails can't be made up, monickers can't be made up

your guilt is making you do all these

playing naïveté
Re: Why A Preacher Gave Up On Jesus And Became an Atheist Activist; Jerry DeWitt by hopefulLandlord: 3:38pm On Sep 16, 2016
gonna be busy for a while
let the liar keep deceiving himself with his pretending to be naïve
Re: Why A Preacher Gave Up On Jesus And Became an Atheist Activist; Jerry DeWitt by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 16, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

playing naïveté

Even you know you sound silly with your words.

Emails can be made up? So I made up emails using the monikers of active members of nairaland knowing fully well that mentioning their monikers would bring them to such threads and they would gladly tear my words to pieces and be the ones to say I am a liar?

Clap for yourself you just won the award for the dumbest post of the month.
Re: Why A Preacher Gave Up On Jesus And Became an Atheist Activist; Jerry DeWitt by DeSepiero(m): 3:49pm On Sep 16, 2016
4everGod:

...naijadeyhia and 4evergod which I use interchangeably and right now I am on 4evergod because naijadeyhia has been banned till next month.

grin grin
Re: Why A Preacher Gave Up On Jesus And Became an Atheist Activist; Jerry DeWitt by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 16, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

playing naïveté

Dont you just love it when nairaland keeps records? Check out the screengrab attached. Thank God I haven't dismissed the alert for messages. Check the date and the monikers.

Aint life grand! grin

Re: Why A Preacher Gave Up On Jesus And Became an Atheist Activist; Jerry DeWitt by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 16, 2016
DeSepiero:

grin grin

None of you can stop what we do and why we do it. We are sent to help the lost and hopeless and will keep doing just that.

Those who have received genuine help and deliverance and breakthroughs know this so you can do your best to discredit.

grin
Re: Why A Preacher Gave Up On Jesus And Became an Atheist Activist; Jerry DeWitt by hopefulLandlord: 4:00pm On Sep 16, 2016
DeSepiero:

grin grin

lol, that same guy that asked how both monickers can show at the same time in one of the posts below when pretending not to be Naijadeyhia is now playing naïveté, hilarious isn't it

hopefulLandlord:

lol

4everGod:

Dont you just love it when nairaland keeps records? Check out the screengrab attached. Thank God I haven't dismissed the alert for messages. Check the date and the monikers.
Aint life grand! grin

anyways I'm done here, you can upload Nairaland database for all I care, history shows you could be making it all up

4evergod, see you in another thread

1 Like

Re: Why A Preacher Gave Up On Jesus And Became an Atheist Activist; Jerry DeWitt by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 16, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

lol, that same guy that asked how both monickers can show at the same time in one of the posts below when pretending not to be Naijadeyhia is now playing naïveté, hilarious isn't it

anyways I'm done here, you can upload Nairaland database for all I care, history shows you could be making it all up

Now that you realise your folly you want to cop out? Lol

Chai the common sense deficient fellow takes off.

Maybe I am now also Seun and have access to nairalands database. Hilarious.
Re: Why A Preacher Gave Up On Jesus And Became an Atheist Activist; Jerry DeWitt by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 16, 2016
Oya start suspecting Seun. Suspect that he is working with me same way you suspected Ranchhodas your buddy buddy of working with me on another thread. You need to start displaying true common sense this one has expired!
Re: Why A Preacher Gave Up On Jesus And Became an Atheist Activist; Jerry DeWitt by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 16, 2016
CeoMYN:
I pray he finds peace in atheism and do his part in making the world a better place.
Wow! I am shocked you made use of the clause "I pray". Prayer isn't really an atheist's thing.
Re: Why A Preacher Gave Up On Jesus And Became an Atheist Activist; Jerry DeWitt by felixomor: 4:44pm On Sep 16, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Meanwhile we are waiting for u to answer the question, u escaped from. On the other thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/3347669/secret-atheist-until-stumbled-seuns/11#49414763
Re: Why A Preacher Gave Up On Jesus And Became an Atheist Activist; Jerry DeWitt by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 16, 2016
lordnicklaus:

Wow! I am shocked you made use of the clause "I pray". Prayer isn't really an atheist's thing.
Pray doesn't just mean talking to an imaginary being, in this context it means wish, lawyers use pray a lot. Pray can also means order or command.
I pray you stop quoting me wrong.
Re: Why A Preacher Gave Up On Jesus And Became an Atheist Activist; Jerry DeWitt by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 16, 2016
CeoMYN:

Pray doesn't just mean talking to an imaginary being, in this context it means wish, lawyers use pray a lot. Pray can also means order or command.
I pray you stop quoting me wrong.
I pray you understand that I am not quoting you wrong. Prayers and wishes are not defined by the same terms.
Re: Why A Preacher Gave Up On Jesus And Became an Atheist Activist; Jerry DeWitt by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 16, 2016
lordnicklaus:

I pray you understand that I am not quoting you wrong. Prayers and wishes are not defined by the same terms.
English!
Re: Why A Preacher Gave Up On Jesus And Became an Atheist Activist; Jerry DeWitt by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 16, 2016
CeoMYN:

English!
Lol, be cool. I am just tableing my opinions. Prayer is communication to a revered entity while a wish is just hopeful thinking or want.
Re: Why A Preacher Gave Up On Jesus And Became an Atheist Activist; Jerry DeWitt by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 16, 2016
lordnicklaus:

Lol, be cool. I am just tableing my opinions. Prayer is communication to a revered entity while a wish is just hopeful thinking or want.
Okay sir
Re: Why A Preacher Gave Up On Jesus And Became an Atheist Activist; Jerry DeWitt by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 16, 2016
CeoMYN:

Okay sir
I am not really a sir, I am just 17 and will be 18 by October. But thank you for understanding.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

If You Are So Familiar With The Bible Rearrange These Popular Name. / Annual Church Conventions are Nigeria's Biggest Source Of Tourists - NTDC / The Credentials That Got David The Kingship Of Israel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.