Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,033 members, 7,838,583 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

I Finally Fooorked Her.... Thanks You Nairalanders !! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Finally Fooorked Her.... Thanks You Nairalanders !! (8084 Views)

Thank You Nairalanders, I Finally Made My Decision And Am Glad I Did / Thank You Nairalanders / THANK YOU NAIRALANDERS, Kinginvahala Has Been Cleared To Contest! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Finally Fooorked Her.... Thanks You Nairalanders !! by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 16, 2016
Hello myfantasies cheesy
Re: I Finally Fooorked Her.... Thanks You Nairalanders !! by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 16, 2016
Annnikky come here lets talk angry
Re: I Finally Fooorked Her.... Thanks You Nairalanders !! by Thisnut(m): 8:46am On Sep 16, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
You will never foork an american girl in your life , pls this is not a prophecy angry angry angry angry
what's so special about fucking an American lady?
Re: I Finally Fooorked Her.... Thanks You Nairalanders !! by annnikky(f): 9:09am On Sep 16, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
Annnikky come here lets talk angry
Fvckboiy wat is it tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Finally Fooorked Her.... Thanks You Nairalanders !! by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 16, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
You will never foork an american girl in your life , pls this is not a prophecy angry angry angry angry
smh once again
Re: I Finally Fooorked Her.... Thanks You Nairalanders !! by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 16, 2016
annnikky:
Fvckboiy wat is it tongue
swerry ,AM thinking of marriage cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Finally Fooorked Her.... Thanks You Nairalanders !! by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 16, 2016
Thisnut:
what's so special about fucking an American lady?
you are a virgin right? undecided undecided
Re: I Finally Fooorked Her.... Thanks You Nairalanders !! by ericsimons18: 11:41am On Sep 16, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
Wow today i finally had sex with american girl, we fooorked 15 rounds and i cum 8times, i can't believe i will ever fooork a girl my whole life cheesy cheesy cheesy

Am so happy and delighted. I Wanna specially thank my mentor seun osewa for immence support and for standing by me...smileysmileysmiley

Also wanna thank you nairaland people for your unstoppable help and support , for your encouragement and for staying with me through the thick and thins and tro trying times smiley smiley....GOD bless you all... I wanna use this opportunity to tell our youths: believe in your dreams, keep believing in your dreams and you will have it. smiley smiley never give up in your life pursuit... You will soon testify like me...amen cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Hurray u ddnt keep your foolishness a secret , 1 question , Do u have a sister .... ?
Re: I Finally Fooorked Her.... Thanks You Nairalanders !! by mrmrmister: 11:45am On Sep 16, 2016
ericsimons18:

Hurray u ddnt keep your foolishness a secret , 1 question , Do u have a sister .... ?

He's a troll grin grin
Don't take him serious
Re: I Finally Fooorked Her.... Thanks You Nairalanders !! by annnikky(f): 11:46am On Sep 16, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
swerry ,AM thinking of marriage cheesy cheesy cheesy
shocked shocked marriage kwa grin
Re: I Finally Fooorked Her.... Thanks You Nairalanders !! by pxDharniel(m): 11:47am On Sep 16, 2016
@op, you have indeed done great. After all, not many of us can boast of foooorrrking an american girl or even going 15 rounds

I troway salute 4 u mehn
Re: I Finally Fooorked Her.... Thanks You Nairalanders !! by pxDharniel(m): 11:53am On Sep 16, 2016
Iamhatey:
smh once again

LolZzzz.......ur signature is very funny. U wanna crack my ribs here

But really, that's why we are not Jesus na. Or has any guy introduced himself to you as Jesus?

Moreover, Jesus didn't have to pay to feed those people but we spend money even in this recession to satisfy you girls. And lots of money at that

A little compensation isn't asking for too much?
Re: I Finally Fooorked Her.... Thanks You Nairalanders !! by DarkRed(m): 11:55am On Sep 16, 2016
So your fucking dream has been to fork a girl Damn, you are one hopeless sick fucking nigga. Plus your name come be Jesusboi...how the Bleep did you combine the two? You need Jesus, mehn. Every man or woman has a time where sex comes into play in our lives. But it's not something to brag about...you go fork tire soon then realise it's just the ordinary.

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Fooorked Her.... Thanks You Nairalanders !! by NZAGHA(f): 12:00pm On Sep 16, 2016
Can sombori stop this dullard on the loose? Who dey hell is this @Jesusboiy? Damn it...

You can only be useful, if u deactivate this ur fuuckking acct, but as long as it is still intact, ur nothing more than a slowpoke... undecided
Re: I Finally Fooorked Her.... Thanks You Nairalanders !! by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 16, 2016
annnikky:

shocked shocked marriage kwa grin
sweery lets get married and make babies cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Finally Fooorked Her.... Thanks You Nairalanders !! by goldman777: 12:09pm On Sep 16, 2016
Abeg change ur moniker to devils friend and Bleep away your life while people are making life changing discoveries and becoming billionaires the only achievement ur black brain can comprehend is fucking an american.what a common chicken can do.pussy is pussy its silly people like you that choose to give them names how has your fucking changed the world undecided
Re: I Finally Fooorked Her.... Thanks You Nairalanders !! by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 16, 2016
NZAGHA:
Can sombori stop this dullard on the loose? Who dey hell is this @Jesusboiy? Damn it...

You can only be useful, if u deactivate this ur fuuckking acct, but as long as it is still intact, ur nothing more than a slowpoke... undecided
you need a sexy girl to break your virginity undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Finally Fooorked Her.... Thanks You Nairalanders !! by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 16, 2016
pxDharniel:
@op, you have indeed done great. After all, not many of us can boast of foooorrrking an american girl or even going 15 rounds

I troway salute 4 u mehn
thanks for your supports bro undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Finally Fooorked Her.... Thanks You Nairalanders !! by NZAGHA(f): 12:18pm On Sep 16, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
you need a sexy girl to break your virginity undecided undecided undecided undecided

Bleep the hell outta ya undecided ahdont need sad

*spits on thread*
Re: I Finally Fooorked Her.... Thanks You Nairalanders !! by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 16, 2016
see as dem dey take op serious grin grin ...mistake ov life grin
Re: I Finally Fooorked Her.... Thanks You Nairalanders !! by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 16, 2016
pxDharniel:

LolZzzz.......ur signature is very funny. U wanna crack my ribs here

But really, that's why we are not Jesus na. Or has any guy introduced himself to you as Jesus?

Moreover, Jesus didn't have to pay to feed those people but we spend money even in this recession to satisfy you girls. And lots of money at that

A little compensation isn't asking for too much?
little compensation for meat pie bro shocked shocked shocked.

Don't go near redemption camp oo
Re: I Finally Fooorked Her.... Thanks You Nairalanders !! by pxDharniel(m): 1:19pm On Sep 16, 2016
Iamhatey:
little compensation for meat pie bro shocked shocked shocked.

Don't go near redemption camp oo

Na u call am meat pie o. What of the shopping, brazilian hair and other expenses. But why shouldn't I go to camp? I go there at least once every year.
Re: I Finally Fooorked Her.... Thanks You Nairalanders !! by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 16, 2016
pxDharniel:

Na u call am meat pie o. What of the shopping, brazilian hair and other expenses. But why shouldn't I go to camp? I go there at least once every year.
why can't you do it for free cool cool smiley. It's love nah kiss. Must you collect something in return undecided tongue
Re: I Finally Fooorked Her.... Thanks You Nairalanders !! by pxDharniel(m): 1:35pm On Sep 16, 2016
Iamhatey:
why can't you do it for free cool cool smiley. It's love nah kiss. Must you collect something in return undecided tongue

Lolzzzzz........iffa hear

The sex is something we both enjoy. In fact, we use up our energy to satisfy u girls while u scream to pluto and back and then turn around and claim dat you've given us sex.

Remember, eve didn't ask for brazilian hair b4 doing it with adam. So make it free after all na love nah
Re: I Finally Fooorked Her.... Thanks You Nairalanders !! by annnikky(f): 1:38pm On Sep 16, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
sweery lets get married and make babies cheesy cheesy cheesy
Really ? U d@ bleep anyawu fvckboiy tongue grin
Re: I Finally Fooorked Her.... Thanks You Nairalanders !! by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 16, 2016
annnikky:

Really ? U d@ bleep anyawu fvckboiy tongue grin
i can make your life better undecided undecided
Re: I Finally Fooorked Her.... Thanks You Nairalanders !! by annnikky(f): 1:44pm On Sep 16, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
i can make your life better undecided undecided
U want make I dye of hrtbreak tongue grin
Re: I Finally Fooorked Her.... Thanks You Nairalanders !! by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 16, 2016
annnikky:
U want make I dye of hrtbreak tongue grin
angry
Re: I Finally Fooorked Her.... Thanks You Nairalanders !! by annnikky(f): 1:58pm On Sep 16, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
angry
Yes na undecided
Re: I Finally Fooorked Her.... Thanks You Nairalanders !! by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 16, 2016
pxDharniel:

Lolzzzzz........iffa hear

The sex is something we both enjoy. In fact, we use up our energy to satisfy u girls while u scream to pluto and back and then turn around and claim dat you've given us sex.

Remember, eve didn't ask for brazilian hair b4 doing it with adam. So make it free after all na love nah
okay but why is it that it's you guys that's always asking for sex undecided undecided
Re: I Finally Fooorked Her.... Thanks You Nairalanders !! by anagwogloria: 4:02pm On Sep 16, 2016
My dear there are better things to be happy about. Not wasting your precious life in sex.
Re: I Finally Fooorked Her.... Thanks You Nairalanders !! by pxDharniel(m): 4:04pm On Sep 16, 2016
Iamhatey:
okay but why is it that it's you guys that's always asking for sex undecided undecided

For the same reasons you girls don't go about asking guys out or proposing to them.

As men, we feel its our role to be dominant and be in charge while you girls like to feel wanted and desired.

Moreover, you girls refrain from asking for sex cos of the social stigma attached to doing so. You don't want to be seen as being slutty or too cheap.

But that doesn't mean you don't love and want sex as much as we do.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Love Sucking Only, I Don't Like Fvcking! / I Saw This Girl On Snapchat And I Am Feeling This Way / Describe Your First Kiss... How Was It? With Who? N Where?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.