Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,019 members, 7,838,562 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

I Finally Fooorked Her.... Thanks You Nairalanders !! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Finally Fooorked Her.... Thanks You Nairalanders !! (8082 Views)

Thank You Nairalanders, I Finally Made My Decision And Am Glad I Did / Thank You Nairalanders / THANK YOU NAIRALANDERS, Kinginvahala Has Been Cleared To Contest! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Finally Fooorked Her.... Thanks You Nairalanders !! by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 16, 2016
pxDharniel:

For the same reasons you girls don't go about asking guys out or proposing to them.

As men, we feel its our role to be dominant and be in charge while you girls like to feel wanted and desired.

Moreover, you girls refrain from asking for sex cos of the social stigma attached to doing so. You don't want to be seen as being slutty or too cheap.

But that doesn't mean you don't love and want sex as much as we do.
well, you are right but this is another century. If I want sex, I talk to my bf. I need this tongue smiley.
Re: I Finally Fooorked Her.... Thanks You Nairalanders !! by pxDharniel(m): 4:33pm On Sep 16, 2016
Iamhatey:
well, you are right but this is another century. If I want sex, I talk to my bf. I need this tongue smiley.

Hmmmm......lucky guy. What I wouldn't give to be in his shoes right now!

Just kidding o
Re: I Finally Fooorked Her.... Thanks You Nairalanders !! by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 16, 2016
pxDharniel:

Hmmmm......lucky guy. What I wouldn't give to be in his shoes right now!

Just kidding o
heheheheheh
My bro, goan sleep cheesy
Re: I Finally Fooorked Her.... Thanks You Nairalanders !! by CONFAMA: 4:36pm On Sep 16, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
i can never rape woman bro undecided undecided undecided
you be satanboi
Re: I Finally Fooorked Her.... Thanks You Nairalanders !! by pxDharniel(m): 5:02pm On Sep 16, 2016
Iamhatey:
heheheheheh
My bro, goan sleep cheesy

LOTFL @ 'my bro'. Nice one

Already about to sleep here sef. Its raining, the weather is cold and I'm tired. How's your side?
Re: I Finally Fooorked Her.... Thanks You Nairalanders !! by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 16, 2016
pxDharniel:

LOTFL @ 'my bro'. Nice one

Already about to sleep here sef. Its raining, the weather is cold and I'm tired. How's your side?
oh.
Where is that? The weather here is hot kind of sha after days of raining here
Re: I Finally Fooorked Her.... Thanks You Nairalanders !! by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 16, 2016
Kai grin grin see as the somborri above me jus brother-zoned person on this page grin

chai grin
Re: I Finally Fooorked Her.... Thanks You Nairalanders !! by pxDharniel(m): 8:49pm On Sep 16, 2016
Iamhatey:
oh.
Where is that? The weather here is hot kind of sha after days of raining here

Benin city. Wat about u?
Re: I Finally Fooorked Her.... Thanks You Nairalanders !! by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 16, 2016
pxDharniel:

Benin city. Wat about u?
lag
Re: I Finally Fooorked Her.... Thanks You Nairalanders !! by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 16, 2016
Jarizod:
Kai grin grin see as the somborri above me jus brother-zoned person on this page grin

chai grin
sharapappppppp undecided
Re: I Finally Fooorked Her.... Thanks You Nairalanders !! by pxDharniel(m): 10:17pm On Sep 16, 2016
HateU2:
lag
Nyc....that's where I live but I school in benin
Re: I Finally Fooorked Her.... Thanks You Nairalanders !! by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 16, 2016
HateU2:
sharapappppppp undecided
plix plix who are you
Re: I Finally Fooorked Her.... Thanks You Nairalanders !! by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 16, 2016
Wait oo. I don't understand this thread. Was he sex starved? Ok, after the glorious sex with an American lady,now what
Re: I Finally Fooorked Her.... Thanks You Nairalanders !! by Nobody: 11:00pm On Sep 16, 2016
Sweetcypress:
Wait oo. I don't understand this thread. Was he sex starved? Ok, after the glorious sex with an American lady,now what
i CUM 15 times tooundecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: I Finally Fooorked Her.... Thanks You Nairalanders !! by Nobody: 11:17pm On Sep 16, 2016
[quote author=JESUSBOIY post=49426881] i CUM 15 times tooundecided undecided undecided undecided [/quote
Now that you have cum, then what?
Re: I Finally Fooorked Her.... Thanks You Nairalanders !! by Nobody: 11:19pm On Sep 16, 2016
Sweetcypress:
a
is that u on ur profile?undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Finally Fooorked Her.... Thanks You Nairalanders !! by Nobody: 11:27pm On Sep 16, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
is that u on ur profile?undecided undecided undecided undecided
No, that's my grandma. Is that your banana on your profile?
Re: I Finally Fooorked Her.... Thanks You Nairalanders !! by Nobody: 12:34am On Sep 17, 2016
Sweetcypress:

No, that's my grandma. Is that your banana on your profile?
The banana is almost the same size as my dxxck, tho my dixxk is thicker. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Finally Fooorked Her.... Thanks You Nairalanders !! by Nobody: 12:41am On Sep 17, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
The banana is almost the same size as my dxxck, tho my dixxk is thicker. undecided undecided undecided undecided
I won't even reply your quote. Too raw to my liking sad
Re: I Finally Fooorked Her.... Thanks You Nairalanders !! by Nobody: 6:51am On Sep 17, 2016
Sweetcypress:

I won't even reply your quote. Too raw to my liking sad
i love you undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Finally Fooorked Her.... Thanks You Nairalanders !! by myfantasies(f): 9:02pm On Sep 21, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
Hello myfantasies cheesy
Hello dear

How have you been

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Checkout These New Realistic Life-like Sex Dolls making waves in spain / Guys This Is The Reason Nigerian Girls Deny You Sex And Are Hard To Bed / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.