Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,452 members, 7,823,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

How I Impregnated My Wife's Sister - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Impregnated My Wife's Sister (1932 Views)

What Will You Do If You Meet Your Wife Sister Like This In Your House / BBNaija 2018: "Chydo Lawrence Impregnated My Girlfriend". It's A Lie, Chydo Says / Nigerian Side Chic Makes Married Man Sell His Car,Wife's Sister Curses Her(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Impregnated My Wife's Sister by mosesocholi: 9:36pm On Sep 15, 2016
My wife vivian and i dated for two years before i proposed to her and she agreed to marry me.two months later i took some of my family members to vivian's village in imo state for introduction.it was here i met one of her sister's becky whom she told me was a student of the university of portharcourt..
i fell in love with becky the first day i saw her.my wife was still very beautiful in my eyes,but her sister becky really knocked me off my feet with her beauty.she was not just beautiful in my eyes but sexually hot.i just could not take my eyes off her.i had my sun shade on so it was easy for me to stare at her without people noticing what my eye were feeding on.to be sincere with you becky was so richly endowed as a woman.her breast were almost twice as big as vivian's own an her ass were really thrice bigger than vivian's. she also had a very pretty face and a very fair skin colour.to be honest with you if i were to award marks i would have scored vivian 65% and becky her sister 97% she was really very hot in my eyes.

for more info go here www.mosesocholisblog..com

Re: How I Impregnated My Wife's Sister by fuckpro: 10:22pm On Sep 15, 2016
... dick still doing the reasoning for man since the time of Adam

(1) (Reply)

He Says I’m On Reserve, But He Keeps Seeing Other Girls. / Girls In Aba Start Sex At Age 10 – Research / +18 How I Made Love With My Girl On A Mango Tree(now I Know What Monkeys Enjoy)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.