Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,415 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Our Daily Manna - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Our Daily Manna (80525 Views)

Bishop Kwakpovwe Of Our Daily Manna Offers Free Medical Services To The Needy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:31am On Dec 01, 2017
TOPIC: LORD, WORK YOUR WILL IN ME
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
HEBREWS 6: 1-11
Welcome to the last month of this year! Today's devotional write-up creates an atmosphere of joy/relief because it shows that your pursuit of holiness/pleasing God is not a STRUGGLE. It opens your eyes to know that God is NOT difficult to please and holiness is easy! Hebrews 11:6 is an exciting foundation for this: "But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him." Some delays to prayer answers this year so far, may make you to be working yourself to a point of frustration trying to be PERFECT so that you can please God for faster testimonies. You may have tried so hard and become so disappointed that you are about to give up. Well, maybe you should quit trying to be perfect on your own - because none of us will ever be perfect through our own efforts. God knows that you are human and He does not expect perfection from you through a struggle! He knows that if you were perfect, you would not even need a Saviour! So, the all-wise God loves you and accepts you as you are because He made you. And He is able to make you into what He desires you to be- if you will trust Him and allow Him to work in you. In fact, Phil 2:13 says "For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of His good pleasure." SO GOD WORKS IN YOU TO PERFECT YOU! Wow! What a loving Daddy! Also, Heb 13:21 - 22 declares: "God...Make you perfect in every good work to do His will, working in you that which is well pleasing in His sight..." Again a clear emphasis: It is God that works in you to make you to make you perfect. So, it is not your struggle! He wants you to TRUST HIM to work in you! He hates to see you STRUGGLING to please Him! What does God desire from you? Not perfect performance, but perfect trust. Perfect trust is what brings perfect performance! DECLARE THIS ALOUD: "I trust you Lord. Thank you for loving me. I will rest in Your love, instead of worrying about my performance and perfection. WORK YOUR WILL IN ME. Produce Your perfection in me!" Amen!
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 3: Because He lives...
1. Thank God that you are ALIVE! Pray about this last month!
2. I refuse to struggle from today! Lord, I come to You just as I am. Work Your will in me and THROUGH ME.
3. Perfection is a process! Repent from judging others. UPROOT depression over any delay! Loose a LAST-MINUTE testimony before the last day of this year! NO TEARS!
4. Pray the morning, afternoon and evening devotional prayers today/daily. Pray any other prayer(s) as led now.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:12am On Dec 02, 2017
TOPIC: WHY ME LORD? -1
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
1 PETER 4: 2 ; 12-19
Welcome to our devotional encounter with heaven again. Many people are unable to accept why God can sometimes "permit" suffering even if He did not cause it. In the process, many fall into grave doubt and confusion. A Jewish scholar, David Wolf Silverman, once wrote: "If God is to be intelligible in some manner, then His goodness must be compatible with the existence of evil and this is only if He is not all powerful." And he was wrong! Others, unable to explain why even believers sometimes suffer, have gone to the extent of denying the existence of suffering or satan. Hear this: "If sin,sickness and death were understood as nothingness, they would disappear." Can you imagine that? Mary Baker declared further: "Evil and suffering are illusions (false beliefs) and have no real basis." Amazing! Yet to others, God has lost control of the affairs of man and the world. Some have claimed that since God is all-powerful, He must ultimately be responsible for all the suffering going on around the world. None of the above is correct! 1 Peter 4:12 declares without apologies: "Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you as though some strange thing happened to you." Note the words, "not strange" and "fiery". That means suffering and battles are not strange and sometimes, they could be fiery (very harsh): the purest of saints, Abraham, Moses, Daniel passed through trials! Elisha, Elijah and other prophets were tried. All religions on earth today, no matter how blind they are, agree that trials are the process of purification. In the last month of 2017, stop asking questions that have no immediate answers and resist discouragement! Wait on the Lord in any trial or delay! It may be harsh now but will become hallow tomorrow! You are coming out better because, clouds of testing can bring showers of blessings! End of 2017 is not the end of your destiny! Oh! I see 2018 and I have just been informed again by your God that 2018 is your SPECIAL YEAR OF DECORATION! Lots more concerning your 2018 DECORATION in the next ODM! Hold on and hold out! Pray now!
PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of worship as led.
1. Pray about today's word as it has touched you.
2. Whether the devil likes it or not, my joy and laughter shall not cease! Loose a LAST-MINUTE testimony before the last day of this year (Pray it seriously).
3. Pray for believers/ODM USERS going through one form of trial or the other all over the world today. Release grace! Pray for your family today. Cancel end-of-year TEARS!
4. Lord, turn my life and ministry Into Your SHOWROOM!
5. Pray about today as led now. Pray pages 7-9 prayers! Cancel LOSSES too![code][/code]h
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:12am On Dec 02, 2017
TOPIC: WHY ME LORD? -1
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
1 PETER 4: 2 ; 12-19
Welcome to our devotional encounter with heaven again. Many people are unable to accept why God can sometimes "permit" suffering even if He did not cause it. In the process, many fall into grave doubt and confusion. A Jewish scholar, David Wolf Silverman, once wrote: "If God is to be intelligible in some manner, then His goodness must be compatible with the existence of evil and this is only if He is not all powerful." And he was wrong! Others, unable to explain why even believers sometimes suffer, have gone to the extent of denying the existence of suffering or satan. Hear this: "If sin,sickness and death were understood as nothingness, they would disappear." Can you imagine that? Mary Baker declared further: "Evil and suffering are illusions (false beliefs) and have no real basis." Amazing! Yet to others, God has lost control of the affairs of man and the world. Some have claimed that since God is all-powerful, He must ultimately be responsible for all the suffering going on around the world. None of the above is correct! 1 Peter 4:12 declares without apologies: "Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you as though some strange thing happened to you." Note the words, "not strange" and "fiery". That means suffering and battles are not strange and sometimes, they could be fiery (very harsh): the purest of saints, Abraham, Moses, Daniel passed through trials! Elisha, Elijah and other prophets were tried. All religions on earth today, no matter how blind they are, agree that trials are the process of purification. In the last month of 2017, stop asking questions that have no immediate answers and resist discouragement! Wait on the Lord in any trial or delay! It may be harsh now but will become hallow tomorrow! You are coming out better because, clouds of testing can bring showers of blessings! End of 2017 is not the end of your destiny! Oh! I see 2018 and I have just been informed again by your God that 2018 is your SPECIAL YEAR OF DECORATION! Lots more concerning your 2018 DECORATION in the next ODM! Hold on and hold out! Pray now!
2. Whether the devil likes it or not, my joy and laughter shall not cease! Loose a LAST-MINUTE testimony before the last day of this year (Pray it seriously).
3. Pray for believers/ODM USERS going through one form of trial or the other all over the world today. Release grace! Pray for your family today. Cancel end-of-year TEARS!
4. Lord, turn my life and ministry Into Your SHOWROOM!
5. Pray about today as led now. Pray pages 7-9 prayers! Cancel LOSSES too!
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:13am On Dec 03, 2017
TOPIC: WHY ME LORD? -2
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
PSALM 34: 1-22
Welcome to another blessed moment with the Lord. Doubt, unnecessary questions, feelings of confusion, anger and abandonment are only natural when we experience suffering or see our hurts and feelings. Yes, like faithful men of old, we can open our hearts to Him and express our doubts and anxieties (Exodus 5:22; Jeremiah 14:19; Habakkuk 1:13; Job 10: 1-3), but we must realize that even though God does not always miraculously remove our trials, He responds to our fervent prayers. He can grant us the wisdom and strength to deal with them. 1 Peter 5:7 says: "Throw all your anxiety upon God" (Good News Bible). The KJV puts it thus: "Casting all your care upon him, for He careth for you." No matter what you go through, never forget that, "the eyes of the Lord are upon the the righteous and His ears are open to their cry" - Psalm 34: 15. See also Proverbs 15:3 - " The eyes of the LORD are in every place, beholding the evil and the good." That means He sees your tests (the evil) and your testimonies (the good)! Jehovah sees you and is planning a way out of every evil (harsh trial or temptation) for you. When you stop worrying, you start winning! Consider this old Chinese proverb: "The gem cannot be polished without friction nor man perfected without trials." And don't forget that a path without obstacles in most cases does not lead anywhere. So, stop complaining and asking "WHY ME LORD"? Stop envying others! Stop comparing yourself to others and stop allowing depression to swallow up your joy! As 2017 ends and 2018 begins, I decree: The testimony that will make people to ask you, " How Did it Happen?" shall locate you in Jesus name. Yea! The shocking miracle that will make men to scream: "It is a lie! This is unbelievable! That is not possible. This your God is great," shall locate your address in Jesus name! If you hold on to this God, the Favour That Ridicules Labour, the Breakthrough That Surpasses Human Imagination and Expectations shall hit your life, family/ministry in Jesus name. Look forward to 2018 with hope and faith because I was told: IT IS YOUR YEAR OF SPECIAL DECORATION! Amen! Pray now!
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: I need thee...
1. Pray yesterday's prayer points.
2. Satan, as 2017 ends, you cannot stop my life and ministry! My advancement is not negotiable! I loose my progress/end-of-year testimony in Jesus name.
3. I refuse to murmur! By the grace of God, no attack or trial shall demote my life and ministry in Jesus name.
4. One by one, pray and claim the PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS in the last part of today's devotional write-up (Pray it seriously). Pray about today NOW!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:04am On Dec 04, 2017
TOPIC: CATCH OF A LIFETIME: DISHONESTY IS POISONOUS!
BASIC SCRIPTURES:
PSALM 46: 1-10
PROVERBS 11:23
There was once an 11 - year old who went fishing with his father in the middle of a New Hampshire lake in the UK. They were catching Sunfish and Perch with worms. Then he threw the hook into the water again and when his pole rolled over, he knew that something huge was on the other end. Behold, he had caught a big fish: A Bass fish that was banned by government because the Bass fishing tournament Industry helped to sell recreational fishing products. BASS is the name of some species (types) of fish that are often caught for food or sport. The boy and his father both looked at the handsome fish with its gills playing back and forth in the moonlight. The father used their torch light to look at the watch and the time was 10p.m. and nobody would see them of they secretly carry the banned fish home. The father looked at the fish, then at the boy and said; "Son, you will have to put it back into the water." "Dad," cried the son, "there will be no other fish as big as this one. Why can't we take it away? Its 10p.m. and there are no security men around." Painfully however, he dropped the fish back into the black water. That was about 44 years ago! Today, he is a successful architect in New York City and he still takes his children to fish. He has never caught such big fish as the one he lost 44 years ago, but he is happy he kept his integrity. What will you do when no one is looking at you at 10p.m. or anytime? Proverbs 11:3 says; "Integrity shall guide and promote." Ask for the grace to always do the right things in the open or in secret. Hear Daniel Webster. "There is nothing as powerful as the truth." Hear this again: "You can fool some of the people all the time and all of the people some of the time, but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time." As 2017 ends, resist dishonesty and a double lifestyle even in the dark! It is acidic! It is poisonous! It is deadly! Don't you know that the future -2018- is carrying your SPECIAL DECORATION? Don't scatter it by your lifestyle! You will shine!
PRAYER POINTS: Take your best worship song to God.
1. In your own words, pray about today's word as led.
2. Repent from past hypocrisy when no one was watching.
3. Ask for the grace to live right and be a good example to your children. Pray for yourself/family seriously now.
4. I command all powers of darkness assigned to bring my destiny down through secret sins: be paralyzed NOW, in Jesus name.
5. Pray the morning, afternoon/ evening devotional prayers today. See page 7.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:53am On Dec 05, 2017
TOPIC: HIS PRESENCE IS MORE THAN THE TROUBLE
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
PSALM 89: 20-35
A wise man, Max Lerner, once penned: "The turning point in the process of growing up is when you discover the core of strength within you that survives all hurt." Then Bernard Baruch said: "The drift of kings lies in eliminating our troubles than in growing with them." But he was wrong! From today's Basic Scripture, it is clear that even God does not eliminate or keep us all from problems. He does not open paths for us before we come to them or provide help before help is needed. He neither does nor removes the flood or the fire (obstacles) before we reach them; yet when we are at the point of need, HE SHOWS UP AS THE EVER - PRESENT HELP IN TROUBLE. Many people forget this truth and they murmur, complain, question God and grow discouraged concerning trusting God. Many wonder why some problems keep lingering despite prayers and fasting. Some even contemplate suicide or they visit extra-powers (native doctors) at night. Oh, that you would know that God would deliver you at a time called, "DUE SEASON" in His calendar. He is not a wicked God! Life may not be fair, but God is good! Don't question why God allows you to enter into the river or enter into the fire, before He shows up. Which did He allow Daniel to be thrown into the lions' den before He showed up? Why were the 3 Hebrew boys thrown into the fire before He showed up? WHY NOT BEFORE? Why was Peter chained in prison before the angel showed up? Why are you going through that current trial? Why did God not deliver James from Herod's sword? The answer is simple: BECAUSE HIS PRESENCE IN LIFE OR DEATH IS MORE THAN THE PROBLEM. That is why you must laugh often! Trust God and never forget that no fire will consume you and no trial will drown you. Yes, each wave of this raging sea is moving you to the place of your destiny. Lift up your hands and start praising the Lord now even as you hold on and hold out!
PRAYER POINTS: Take any worship song as led.
2. Psalm 23:4 says: "Yea... I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me."
Worship the Lord for His presence even in the fire.
3. If you are not married, pray prayers 254 - 277 of the 402 prayer points' section. Pray any other prayer(s) now.
4. Cancel end-of-year WEEPING today! Pray the morning, afternoon and evening devotional prayers daily. See pages 7-9 prayers.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:04am On Dec 06, 2017
TOPIC: THE FOUR VESSELS!
WAIT ON GOD!
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
DANIEL 6: 10-28
There was a master searching for a vessel to use! On the shelf, there were many vessels. "Take me and use me", cried the golden vessel: " I am shiny and bright. I am of great value and I do things just right. My beauty and lustre will outshine the rest and for someone like you master, gold will be best." The master passed on without a word. Next came the silver vessel: "Master, I will serve you, I will pour out your wine. My lines are so graceful; my carvings so true and my silver will always compliment you." Again, the master looked at it and moved on to the vessel of brass: " Oh master, look at me. Here am I. I know I will do. Place me on your table for all to see." The unsatisfied master passed on and came to the vessel of the wood: It said: "You may use me dear master, but I prefer you use me for fruit, not for bread." The now angry master finally came across the vessel of clay, which said: "I am empty and broken. I am helpless not fit for your use." "Ah" the excited master exclaimed. "This is the vessel I have been looking for. I will mend and use it and make it all mine to my taste." He gently lifted the vessel of clay and mended it, filled and spoke to it: "This work you must do - just pour out to others as I have poured into you." What a story and what a school! Oh, that you might be a vessel of clay to God. Like Daniel in today's scripture, if He decides to mend you through circumstances of temporary delay, pain, disgrace or various events of life, just wait on Him. Did Daniel commit any sin? No sir! No ma! Yet the POTTER allowed his temporary pain for his permanent gain to spring forth! What He allows you to pass through is His mending process of producing a VESSEL OF HONOUR out of your life! Ah! Most vessels of honour were rejected vessels of pain and humiliation! So, as the CHIEF POTTER works on your life and ministry, remain the clay you are! Don't complain or allow depression! JUST SURRENDER! Your POTTER will never allow you to end up in SHAME! Ask Daniel! Amen and amen! Don't miss the LAST-MINUTE MIRACLE ANOINTING service of this Saturday! All things are possible!
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: The old rugged cross...
2. Surrender your life again now. Ask the Lord to make you what He wants you to be. Lord, use me!
3. Oh, POTTER of my DESTINY; remould me into a vessel of HONOUR! I vow never to share the GLORY with You in Jesus name. CANCEL premature death today!
4. Pray any other prayer(s) as led.
5. Pray the morning and evening devotional prayers.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:14am On Dec 07, 2017
TOPIC: THE WEAPON OF WORSHIP - 2
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
GENESIS 22: 1-14
Yesterday we saw that worship is beyond singing. Singing is the vocal expression of a surrendered heart with crowns (comforts and glory of life) cast down in surrender. Worship is NOT JUST SINGING! Worship is when you can give your best car for example or property to God without argument! Worship was when Abraham offered Isaac! They did not sing, but it was powerful worship on the mountain of Moriah (Genesis 22:5). Worship is when you can tithe faithfully and give your money to advance God's work! What Isaac was to Abraham, was what the crowns meant to the twenty-four elders of Revelation 4:10. What is your Isaac? This is your day to surrender it! The Holy Ghost is brooding over this page right now to help you to worship your God in truth and in spirit as the year ends and a new one begins soon! When He stands, we must but fall before Him, kneel on the ground with heads bowed to the ground. True end time worship is under attack by satan, but there is coming a restoration. Satan is putting pride, ego and self into the church! Many have taken spirituality in one hand and materialism in the other! Some pastors now spend half of their sermons on money and prosperity alone! Many believers take Christianity with one hand and worldliness with the other! This is the time to re-dedicate your life and ministry to God! End time worship is the devil's envy! Don't worship your ministry or the praise of men! Don't worship your children, money or anything! An idol is anything that takes the place of God! Your Isaac can become your idol! Surrender your Isaac now! Cast down your crowns!
PRAYER POINTS: Take any worship song as led.
1. Open to Revelation 4: 9-10 and declare it boldly in worship!
2. Lord, take my Isaac now - I surrender the following ... (Mention important people, things or properties in your life).
3. I will not worship any other god in Jesus name. I decree that I shall have no IDOL beside my God!
4. Pray yesterday's prayer points.
5. O God, make my life exactly what You want it to be in Jesus name.
6. O Lord, let my life give You glory! Pray about today seriously as led.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:12am On Dec 08, 2017
TOPIC: THE 45 YEAR-OLD DRIVER: HALF TRUTH IS A WHOLE LIE!
BASIC SCRIPTURES:
NUMBERS 17: 1-10;
ISAIAH 27:8
Years ago, I remember vividly: for a 45 year-old driver in the city of Aba, Nigeria, there was no better way to encounter a temptation than picking the sum of450,000.00 Naira forgotten in his cab by a passenger, just as his landlord was threatening him with a quit notice. What would you do if your landlord, gives you a quit notice and you pick up 450,000 Naira (about $1,300)? To many people, that would be the much awaited "Promised Land." Funny enough, the owner boarded the taxi and slipped the money to under the carpet at a particular road junction because he saw policemen there. When he got to his destination however, he just dropped and forgot the money. Hear the unbelievable honest driver: "I want to live a decent life. The money was not my own and immediately my wife saw it, she became worried whether we would be able to trace the actual owner. We have also returned N 17,000 (about $50) which a female passenger also forgot months earlier." The shocker of this devotional story is that the couple rejected the N50,000 (about 148 dollars) which the owner of the N450,000 gave them as an appreciation gift! Of course, they were called "fools" by their family friends, but the words of Mahatma Ghandi are instrumental here: "Truth alone will endure: all the rest will be swept away before the tide of time." Edgar Mohn said: "A lie has speed, but truth has endurance." Today's Scripture talks about doing things in all honesty! That is one secret why this vision and my life by the Grace of God has won victories over satanic lies of envious enemies, blackmailers and criminals from time to time! And I always admonish my children, pastors and indeed all: LET YOUR HANDS BE CLEAN ALWAYS! No wonder a Bosnian proverb also says: "He who lies for you will lie against you someday." Close with this bombshell: "A lie may take care of the present, but has no future." A half truth is a whole lie! Avoid shortcuts! Avoid that dubious business, secret immortality, dark secret, etc. Pursue truth, honesty; and mercy will pursue you as 2017 ends and 2018 begins because 2018 is carrying your SPECIAL DECORATION! Amen!
1. Repent from past dishonesty and a secret lifestyle of sin. Dedicate your life and ask for grace daily for honesty!
2. Satan has plans to end your life and ministry in shame.
Resist the plan now as 2017 ends.
3. Lord, let the beauty of Jesus be seen in me and let Your mercy be my cover. Pray THE PRAYERS TO STILL SATANIC STORMS on page 16 of this booklet today!
4. Pray for those believing God for the fruit of the womb.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:48am On Dec 09, 2017
TOPIC: THE SECRETS: THE SMALL BASIC THINGS DAILY!
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
JOSHUA 1: 1-9
Welcome! When Jim Rohn, the great American philosopher, was asked how he became successful while many of his friends did not, he simply said: "The answer is simple! The things I found to be easy to do, they found to be easy not to do. I found it easy to set the goals that could change my life. I found it easy to read the books that could affect my thinking and my ideas. They found that easy not to do. I found it easy to attend the classes and the seminars and to get around other successful people. They said it probably wouldn't matter, If I had to sum it up, I would say, ' what I found it easy to do, they found it not to be easy to do. Six years later, I am a millionaire, and they are still blaming the economy, the government and company policies, yet they neglected to do the basic easy things." Amazing indeed! Note the words: "THE BASIC THINGS." It means the small/little things! The basic reason for failure in life is refusal to do the small basic things that you know are good daily e.g meditating on the Word - Joshua 1: 8. Success for you is not an impossibility. Stop looking for big secrets or big revelations for success. The keys to your Canaan Land are around you. They are tied to the things you do or do not do daily! Mark 12:37 declares, "And the common people heard him gladly." Did you get that? THE COMMON PEOPLE hanged around Jesus often! Not the BIG PEOPLE! When it comes to life, don't be too sophisticated! Do the simple things you know daily and consistently, like praying, Bible reading, reading great books, avoiding dirty thoughts, attending regularly your local church services, planning before action, avoiding what you know to be sin/bad, giving/tithing regularly, forgiving regularly, controlling your sleep, keeping fit physically, thinking more, working on schedule, never harbouring a grudge, always listening to the Holy Spirit, etc. SMALL BASIC THINGS OF LIFE! Added to the list is to reject procrastination and laziness! One form of indiscipline or procrastination always leads to another. So is discipline! Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishments. You don't fail in one day. Failure is as a result of little, regular indiscipline repeated everyday. So pay close attention to the little things you do today and daily. Your success or failure is tied to them!
1. Ask for the grace to do the little BASIC THINGS of life!
2. Reject indiscipline/PROCRASTINATION! Decree that I will never fail on this planet.
3. Pull down every WITCHCRAFT arrow fired to make you fail as 2017 ends! Pray about today and any other point(s) now.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 9:04am On Dec 10, 2017
TOPIC: WHAT GHANDI SAID...
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
PSALM 119: 57-67
Years ago, a company in the USA started delivering the Word of God as a reminder for daily prayers. Alan Westenberg said, "It began with a promise to pray for each other at 3 o'clock everyday. I kept forgetting to do it, so being a computer person, I programmed a machine to send a reminder Psalm to my wife and myself everyday. Soon, friends and family started asking if they could join and today, it has grown and is reaching out to millions all over the world." What was a disadvantage led to an advantage. Also, today you can get various versions of the Bible in your phone. So, dear child of God, there is no excuse whatsoever anymore, why your knowledge base of the Word of God should not grow. David said, "...give me understanding that I may learn my commandments" (Psalm 119:73). It is time to learn afresh His commandments. In this age of Internet, video, audio, books and now digital Bible technology, lack of knowledge or busy schedule excuses should become history in your life. Hear what former, most powerful men in the world (American presidents) speak about the Bible you carry: "Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems men face" (Ronald Reagan). "Take all that you can of this Book upon reason, and the balance on faith, and you will live and die a happier man" (Abraham Lincoln said this when a skeptic expressed surprise to see him reading a Bible). Oh, hear the great Dwight Lyman Moody: "Out of 100 men, one will read the Bible, the other 99 will read the Christain." Be in that 1%. Hear a non - Christain, Mahatma Gandhi:
"You Christians look after a document containing enough dynamite to blow all civilisation to pieces, turn the world upside down and bring peace to a battle - torn planet. But you treat it as though it is nothing more than a piece of literature." Wow! As 2017 ends and 2018 begins, conquer laziness and begin reading and studying the Word afresh. You could do a study on a topic you don't quite understand, for example, the Blood of Jesus, power, holiness or just read the books till you finish your Bible. Many books can inform! Only the Bible can transform! Fall in love with your Bible again. Remember what Mahatma Gandhi said!
1. Thank God for the Word today. Repent from laziness!
2. Believe God for the grace to finish your Bible as soon as possible.
3. Ask for the grace to be disciplined enough to study the Bible afresh DAILY this year and in the upcoming year 2018.
4. Decree that despite your busy schedule, you will stay with the Word again. The era of excuses is over! Pray about today as led. See pages 7-9 prayers. Remember 2018 is carrying your decoration!

(The 2018 ODM and "War Against Haman - 13" booklets are out! Give them out as Christmas and New Year gift items. Get your copies from your nearest bookshop now! Give to FAMILY/FRIENDS this month)!
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:15am On Dec 11, 2017
TOPIC: TRUST IS A CURSE!
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
JEREMIAH 17: 1-10
Welcome to today's devotional encounter with these questions as our leading signposts: "What can make a man to serve his enemies in a strange land?" "What is one of the fastest issue that can kindle the fire of the anger God?" "What made great men like John F. Kennedy, Julius Caesar, Captain Sankara of Burkina Faso, Chief M.K.O Abiola, General Murtala Mohammed of Nigeria, etc, to die before their time?" And the answers are in just four words: "Trust in a man!" I was a little boy then, but never forget that Lt. Col. B. Dimka, the assassin of my country's most respected Head of State till date, Gen Murtala Mohammed, was one of his closest friends in the Nigerian Army then! As you use this devotional today, heaven is sounding an alarm in your life: "Cursed be the man that trusteth in man and maketh flesh his arm." WOW! To TRUST in a man is a CURSE! Vs. 9 of our Basic Scripture declares further: "The heart of men is deceitful above all things and desperately wicked; who can know it?" Yes! The heart of man is a tyrant and a monster! In your life and ministry, you will meet and work with lots of people. Don't trust any! It is deadly! Love people! Don't trust people! Of course, love believes all things, but love does not trust anything except God. Your absolute trust must be in God alone. Give people, "half trust" or what I call, "Social Trust." Heaven is repeating this warning so much again, for the sake of someone using this devotional! Catch it! Avoid dying before your time! Some will please you, while many (including very close associates) will hurt you! Decide to forgive people in advance because, the heart of man is deceitful and whether you like it or not, some of your closest allies will hurt you. The closer you walk with God, the less room for anything to come between. Never trust a man! Never! You will end this year well in Jesus name!
2. Repent and pray: I shall not trust in men again.
3. Commit your spouse, your best friends, etc, to God. Pray that they will not be used against you.
4. I release forgiveness to ( mention those that have hurt you this year or in the past).
5. By the Blood of Jesus, I break every curse on my life and ministry as a result of trusting men. Lord, heal/refresh me again in Jesus name.
6. Pray about TODAY and the last days of 2017. Loose RESTORATION!
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:59am On Dec 12, 2017
TOPIC: FITNESS: SHINE YOUR INSIDE!
DIGNIFY YOUR OUTSIDE!
BASIC SCRIPTURES:
HEBREWS 5: 12-14
1 TIMOTHY 4: 7-11
Some men spend billions of money on beauty each year. Beauty product factories are getting richer, while people consume drugs worth 2 billion Naira ($ 5, 476,760.00) annually just to keep fit! Yet, the principal element of glamour which is cheaper than a lipstick, more powerful than a blow dryer and as vital to our well-being as your next breath, is neglected daily. This neglected beauty and health product given freely by nature to man is physical exercise! Carrying out regular exercises, not only increases energy muscle tone, bone strength, cardiovascular endurance, lung capacity, flexibility, circulation and metabolism, but it decreases body fat, blood pressure, blood sugar and cholesterol levels. Exercising and keeping fit can also reduce depression. New findings also indicate that exercise also increases creativity. So, when you are sometimes dry and not inspired, get into exercise to resume the creative system. THAT MEANS EXERCISING CAN BRING OUT THE GENIUS IN YOU! Also, regular exercises and physical activity have been confirmed to reverse the effects of aging and increase life expectancy. For each hour you invest in exercise, you gain an extra two or more in longevity. Just as physical activity can prevent early death, so constant and regular spiritual activities such as fasting, daily Bible reading, praise & worship, joining an evangelism (soul winning) club, visiting hospitals or orphanages, daily meditation exercises on the Word of God, learning to hear the voice of God regularly, running from sin, etc, can prolong your level of grace and anointing. There are even times trials and temptations are exercises allowed by God to train your spiritual muscles and tone (Heb. 12:11). 1 Timothy 4:7 sums it all, that despite the great advantages of physical and mental exercises, "Exercise thyself rather to godliness." That means, strive to keep fit spiritually! Note: Take good care of your body! It is the only place you have to live in on this planet, then make sure that your outside is a good reflection of the inside of you! As 2017 ends, shine your inside (spiritual exercise)! Dignify your outside (physical exercise)! Pray now!
1. Repent from any laxity or dryness.
2. Any arrow of spiritual death sent into my life and ministry, burn in Jesus name. Pray any other prayer point(s) now! Pray about today now! See page 7.
Note: Do regular physical and spiritual exercises. Keep your life busy!
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 8:45am On Dec 13, 2017
TOPIC: SAFER THAN CATS AND DOGS
BASIC SCRIPTURES:
PSALM 121; 105: 14-15
I remember some years ago, that the Israeli government made security provisions for their cats and dogs in the event of an Iraqi biological or chemical weapons attack on the Jewish State. The government had to import millions of pet friendly gas protective masks. They were available in a number of sizes to fit cats and dogs of all varieties. During the 1991 Gulf war, the late Saddam Hussein had pledged to eradicate "Jewish dogs" from this planet. So if fear and 'fever' of a possible war between the United States and Iraq has provoked protective provision for animals that have no eternal bargain, don't you think that your God has greater plans for your daily security in the remaining days of this year? Oh, I love dogs! Recently, a dog that had lived with us for over 8 years died and guess what? My wife and I were deeply touched for days! Is our Father God not better than we humans? He is seriously touched concerning your safety. When God said to Satan, "Touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm", it was you he had in mind! (Psalm 105: 14-15). You are more important than cats and dogs and the weapons of our warfare are more than biological weapons. Listen! The child of a lion is a lion! You are a lion! The devil is LIKE a roaring lion. He is NOT a lion! He is LIKE a lion! You are the lion! Be bold! Any enemy that strays into your den will return dead! Your enemies will lick your dust as 2017 ends. They shall surely gather, but their fall will be so disastrous! Yes, they will come against you one way, but flee seven ways, because your life is hidden in Christ with God (Colossians 3:3). This is because your Keeper does not slumber (Psalm 121:4). The candle of the wicked concerning you, shall blow out as 2017 ends. Thank God daily for your security from the wicked. You are safer than any pet, cat or dog! No life is more secure than the one shielded by God! Your defender is not an earthly government! Our " THREE FRIENDS" - THE TRINITY, cannot allow one string of the hair on your head to fall or be hurt! You and your family are SAFE! Fear not!
PRAYER POINTS: Take your best song of worship now.
2. Thank God for your security and that of your family.
3. Come against the spirit of fear, death, harm or evil!
4. Decree that no weapon fashioned against me shall prosper as 2017 ends. Loose a last-minute testimony!
5. Return every secret plan back to sender!
6. Stand and declare 2 Corinthians 2:14. Then declare Numbers 23:23 severally before going out today!
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:37am On Dec 14, 2017
TOPIC: NAT: REVEALED BY FIRE!
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
MATTHEW 25: 14-30
None of us was born great! You become what you know! Nathaniel Adams Cole, known professionally as Nat "King" Cole, was an American singer who first came to prominence as leading jazz pianist. He was a very popular and celebrated singer worldwide in the sixties! Nat "King" Cole became the first African-American performer to host a variety TV series in 1956. He is best known for his soft, baritone voice and for singles like "The Christmas Song," "Mona Lisa" and "Nature Boy." But do you know that he was actually a pianist and not a singer? One night in San Fransisco, the main singer in his musical group developed a sour throat. The club owner then told the group that if there was no singer that night, there would be no pay. That night, the piano boy Nat Cole- 'King' became his nickname, became an emergency singer. He did so well that the bandleader decided that he should continue singing and his fame as a singer began to spread till he became a world figure. Blessed be a God that a disappointment became a blessing and was turned to a divine appointment with destiny! Nat dies at 45 from cancer in 1965, but he discovered a hidden talent through a problem/crisis. As 2017 ends and as you use today's devotional, realize that there are hidden, wonderful and great talents still undiscovered in you. The present problems you or someone you love may be going through, could be a divine searchlight sent by God to reveal a hidden gift, calling, a talent or character. Stop lamenting! You are carrying an unseen gift, untapped, but needed by this generation. Don't waste your life in murmuring! Don't sell yourself short! This is your season for a new self-discovery. Fire (problems) many times, will reveal a hidden talent in your life and ministry! Note Vs 21 of today's Basic Scripture. Men and heaven will applaud your life because you will not die with any undiscovered talent. I discovered this devotional burden/gift through a "fire" I went through some years ago. Note that man was designed for accomplishments, engineered for success and endowed with the seeds of greatness. That is you! Thank God for problems! Shout 7 halleluyahs and pray now!
1. Thank God and pray about the word as led now.
2. My talent will not be wasted in Jesus name.
3. Lord, as 2017 ends, whatever the cost and by whatever method, reveal my hidden talents! I shall not die undiscovered in Jesus name.
4. Lord, turn every disappointment to a blessing for my life and ministry in Jesus name. Pray about today.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:45am On Dec 15, 2017
TOPIC: WORLD VIGIL DAY: OPEN MY HEAVENS, O LORD!
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
MARK 1: 1-13
Vs. 10 of today's scripture says: " And straightway coming up out of the water, He saw the heavens opened, and the Spirit like a dove descending upon Him." Note that there are two kinds of heavens over your head: heaven of brass which provokes curses - Deut. 28:23, and open heavens that pour forth rain of favour and mercy (Deut. 28:12; Mark 1:10). When Jesus entered into the water and came out, the heavens were immediately opened! Note again that many souls have been baptized, but not all saw OPEN HEAVENS! As you step out of the water of the Word today, I prophesy that your heavens shall be opened in Jesus name. Open heavens pour forth favour, marital settlement, divine speed, promotion, restoration, overtaking and recovery grace, healing anointing, financial laughter and uncommon supply! As you step into your office or school room today, "I prophesy that your heavens shall be opened in Jesus name. From this day, as you step into your business arena, open heavens shall become your testimony! I prophesy again that from this day, where you struggled shall become where you will shine! May your heavens be opened as you join millions of ODM users worldwide tonight 12am - 1am to pray and seek the Lord! You shall be announced for good!
PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of power and authority now.
1. Pray generally as led on today's scripture.
2. The same anointing that was on Jesus Christ is upon my life right now. O Lord God, grant me open heavens from today and tonight in Jesus name. Lord, announce my life and ministry.
3. I reject the heavens of brass and pain in Jesus name.
4. I command everything blocking my heavens to dissolve by the blood of Jesus Christ now in Jesus name.
5. O Lord, make the head and never the tail in Jesus name.
6. Lord God, bless my basket and my storehouse in Jesus name.
7. My Father, pour upon me fresh rain and bless the labour of my hands. My God, wipe away my tears today in Jesus name.
8. Lord, re-write my story today and tonight in Jesus name.
9. Jehovah Elohim, do the impossible, the unusual and the uncommon for me today/tonight in Jesus name.
10. Pray about today seriously as led now.
11. Tonight from 12am - 1am, pray the MIDNIGHT PRAYERS on page 105 of "PRAYER BULLETS FOR WINNERS (WAR AGAINST HAMAN -12)."
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 8:41am On Dec 16, 2017
The ODM for today is attached to this post
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 8:42am On Dec 16, 2017
The ODM for today is attached to this post.

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:08am On Dec 17, 2017
TOPIC: THE YOUNG MAN FROM PHILADELPHIA!
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
2 CORINTHIANS 10: 1-11
The story is told of a man who was walking the streets of Philadelphia searching for a job. He called at the office of a popular businessman named Girard. When he asked for a job, Mr. Girard responded positively and asked him to start work immediately. His Job? He was asked to carry bricks from one end of the yard to the other and stack them up. By the next day, the man informed Mr. Girard that he had completed the job. Again Mr. Girard asked him to repeat this same Jesus unattractive and humiliating job for another day, then another day, till a week had gone. The man did the Job faithfully, and after a week, Mr. Girard called him and said: "I wanted to be sure I can trust you with a bigger job." The following day, he was given a bigger, better and weightier responsibility. That is the way God also deals with each and everyone of us. You cannot taste glory if you did not overcome groaning! You cannot taste promotion if you as not faithful in the season of pain and pressure! Until you obey God concerning His last instructions to you, you won't hear his voice again. You cannot exercise authority over circumstances and demons if you are not under the authority of God and man (2 Cor. 10:6). God will not take you higher if you love fame! You cannot get to where you are going, if you despise where you are now. Serve your government/husband/boss/pastor well NOW before men serve you TOMORROW. Be humble where you are! If you are not humble NOW, you will stumble TOMORROW! Learn!
2. Ask for the grace to be faithful where you are.
3. Reject frustration, mourning, self-pity and pride.
4. O Lord, increase me in the presence of my enemies.
5. I command all satanic agenda concerning me to receive frustration in Jesus name.
6. Pray the morning, afternoon and evening devotional prayers today and daily. See pages 7-9 prayers
7. Pray any other prayer(s) as led.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by eezeribe(m): 6:33am On Dec 17, 2017
You are really doing a nice job... I am an ardent ODM user...

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:37am On Dec 18, 2017
TOPIC: THE VIOLET PLANT: ACCEPT WHERE YOU ARE!
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
PHILIPPIANS 4: 1-13
Note that Paul wrote the golden words in today's Basic Scripture from the darkness of a prison cell. In his uncomfortable state and in his difficult trial (permitted by God), he learnt to be "contented " (to adjust to whatever circumstance).
A story is told that a king went to his garden one morning only to find everything withered and 'dying.' He asked the OAK tree that stood near the gate what the trouble was. The oak said it was tired of life and was determined to die because it was not tall and beautiful like the pine tree (whispering pine). The pine complained that it could not bear grapes like the grape vine. The grapevine was determined to dry up because it could not stand erect and produce fruit as large as peaches. The geranium plant was fretting because it was not tall and fragrant like the lilac plant. But coming to a violent plant, the king found it'd "face" as bright and happy as ever,and asked, "What is your secret? You don't seem to be in the least discouraged." The violet said: "No, I'm not. I know I'm small, yet I thought if you wanted an oak or a pine or a peach tree, you would have planted one. Since I knew you wanted violet, I'm determined to be the best little violet I can be." Wonderful! God is warning a user of this devotional against comparing himself/herself to others. Accept where you are now and wait for God to take you to where you should be! Fight self-pity, anxiety or regrets over past mistakes. Never underestimate your value! Hear Basil Walsh: "We don't need more strength or more ability or greater opportunity; what we need is to use what we have." Love yourself! After praying and doing all you know, adjust to whatever circumstance you are in and wait for your God. He will not fail! Like Paul, you will get to your Promised Land! Amen!
1. Open to the Basic Scripture again and declare it.
2. Bind self-pity, inferiority complex or self-comparism.
3. Pray about your life and ministry seriously today as led. CANCEL EVERY END-OF-YEAR BAD NEWS!
4. Lord, before the last day of this year, I shall testify!
5. Pray prayers 173-180 of the 402 prayer points' section. Destiny Exchangers Must Die!
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:39am On Dec 19, 2017
TOPIC: GOD WILL DISGRACE ZERAH
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
2 CHRONICLES 14: 1-11
Heaven will do a mighty work in your life and ministry today. Today's scripture, Vs 11 is clear: "And ASA cried unto the Lord His God and said, 'Lord, it is nothing with Thee to help whether with many or with them that have no power; help us O Lord Our God; for we rest on Thee and in thy name go against this multitude. O Lord, thou art our God, let no man prevail against Thee." This verse is a prayer you must pray regularly when you are surrounded by the "ZERAHS" of this wicked world (unfriendly friends, problems and mysterious difficulties). As you journey through planet earth, in times of trial, remind God of His responsibility. The odds against Asa's men were enormous. Zerah the Ethiopian (Cushite) marched against them with a host of a thousand thousand (a million soldiers). It seemed impossible humanly speaking, because ASA had no helper! His only hope was in God! A user of this devotional is in a similar case right now and heaven will do for you what He did for ASA! Asa's men were half of Zerah's men. yet in the end, Zerah was crushed. Your God does not depend on numbers to win His battles. Ask Gideon! He does not depend on your connections to lift you. Ask Esther! He does not depend on your education to magnify you. Ask Peter! Yes, your God does not need your finances or social class to change your story. Ask Mephibosheth! All He needs is a simple heart of trust, prayer and confidence. Hear Joseph Parker: "Abraham believed God and said to his eyes, 'Stand back', to the laws of nature, 'Hold your peace,' and onto any unbelieving heart, 'Silence, you lying heart.' He simply believed God." Do the same in every similar battle and watch heaven disgrace that big mountain, that big ZERAH! Amen!
2. Pray 2 Chronicles 14:11 now concerning every difficulty around your life, family and ministry!
3. Lord, as 2017 ends and 2018 begins, disgrace every shame manufacturer concerning me in Jesus name.
4. You can win against HOUSEHOLD WICKEDNESS as 2017 ends. Pray the prayers on page 15 (prayers 201-209) of this booklet NOW and twice this week.
5. Pray the morning, afternoon and evening devotional prayers daily. See pages 7-9.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:34am On Dec 20, 2017
TOPIC: CHAOS PROVOKES YOUR CHORUS!
BASIC SCRIPTURES:
GENESIS 1: 1-8
ISAIAH 45:18
The word, "COSMOS" is the Greek interpretation of the organized universe as a whole! The amplified Bible partly puts Vs. 2 of today's text thus: "And the earth was without form and an empty waste..." Oh, I love the words: "empty waste" in the Amplified Bible than the word "void" in King James version. Another word for "empty waste" is "CHAOS". Note that in Genesis 1:2, man was not yet created. That means that God experienced chaos in His dealings with angels (Lucifer's rebellion/fall in which one third of the angels fell with him). But the good news is that the present COSMOS was born out of the former CHAOS (Hebrew 11:3; 2 Peter 3:5). And the Holy Ghost's message to you today is that in this year 2017, out of every CHAOS in your life, family and ministry shall arise a future of harmony and beauty. Ecclesiastes 3:11 says that God makes all things beautiful in His time and He will turn that CHAOTIC disappointment and delay into a BURNING BUSH that shall give Him glory! A bush that was supposed to burn became a tourist attraction. CHAOS was turned into CHORUS of glory and that shall be your life's story if you hold on to your God. Listen to Rainer Maria Rilke: " Be patient towards all that is unsolved in your heart. And try to love the questions themselves. " Yes, you have unanswered questions but never forget that sometimes, even to live is an act of courage. Harriet Beecher Stowe wrote: "When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you till it seems you could not hold on a minute longer, never give up then for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn." Lazarus was a chaos (bad stinking case) that became a chorus of praise! That will be the story of your life this year and beyond! Hold on to God!
1. Thank God for today's word and pray as you are led!
2. Lord, turn this chaos in my life and ministry to a chorus of wonders (Mention that bad situation in your life now).
3. Lord, visit me with Your mercy again in Jesus name.
4. Give me a miracle that will make me a tourist attraction.
5. As 2017 ends, I resist discouragement, depression and fear of the future NOW! There shall be ALL-ROUND EVIDENCE this year concerning my life and destiny in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 8:43am On Dec 21, 2017
The ODM for today is attached to this post.

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:42am On Dec 23, 2017
ODM for Yesterday.

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 8:49am On Dec 23, 2017
TOPIC: WHEN YOU ARE DRY
BASIC SCRIPTURES:
MATTHEW 12: 43-45
PSALM 42: 1-11
My beloved country Nigeria is a producer of oil and a leading OPEC member. Yet, Nigeria is still an IMPORTER of the oil which we have in abundance. What a paradox! Imports in Nigeria averaged 1,642,666.67 NGN Millions (about $834 Million) from 1981 until 2015, reaching an all time high of 1554732.90 NGN Millions ($7.9 Billion) in March of 2011 and a record low of 167.88 NGN Millions ($0.85 Million) in may of 1984. Imports in Nigeria are reported by the National Bureau of Statistics, Nigeria. But do you know that likewise, the oil river in most believers today have dried up? They are Born Again, go to church and pray but they still IMPORT oil from other believers! They seek direction from others! They seek power from others! Ah! They seek fresh anointing from others! In summary: THEY ARE DRY! Dryness spiritually is a sign of serious danger! The devil knows it and loves to dwell in dry places (Matt. 12: 43). He wants to cut off oil supply and shut down your spiritual oil refinery. Psalm 68:6 declares that the rebellious also dwell in dry lands. The rebellious (DEMONS) dwell in DRY LANDS! Dry lands mean dry lives! Demons dwell (MANIPULATE) dry lives! But after today's devotional and in this 4th quarter of 2017, the water springs of God shall gush into very dry region of your life, family and ministry with a fresh package of a new prayer life, prosperity, revival fire and peace in Jesus name! This is your REVIVAL SEASON! Bit catch this fact: in the spirit world, you cannot borrow or import oil; The 5 foolish virgins forgot this fact! Oil stands fr fresh power, daily study of the Word with Revelation, praying with zeal and results, etc. When these things are missing, then you are dry and the RESULTS IS DEMONIC REBELLION AGAINST YOU!! Declare a fast and take back with your busy schedule, job or the devil has stolen. Your life and ministry are not grounds for demonic activities/manipulation! STOP IMPORTING OIL! Repair your oil refinery (your daily quiet time)! Yes, the secret of fresh oil is your daily time ALONE WITH GOD. Those who kept their daily appointments with God don't get disappointments from men! A final reminder: The God you relate to, is the God you experience! Begin today and make the devil mad! NOTE: If spiritual dryness continues or IF YOU ARE DRY, see your pastor immediately and be at the Manna Mountain tomorrow for a power-packed Christmas service for FRESH OIL. Come with 5 prayer points. Pastors have special attention. YOU SHALL NOT IMPORT OIL AGAIN! Start preparing for fresh power to end well!
2. The devil shall not find rest in my life. I shall not experience the portion of the 5 foolish virgins in Jesus name.
3. Holy Ghost, shake away dryness! Holy fire of revival, fall afresh on me in Jesus name (Pray it seriously).
4. Declare with boldness Psalm 92:10 (as many times as led).
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:43am On Dec 24, 2017
PARALYZE THE PRAYERS OF COFFIN SELLERS
BASIC SCRIPTURES:
ISAIAH 46:4
REVELATION 4: 1-11
Recent studies have shown that a moderate amount of exercise such as walking 20 kilometres per week may help to prevent weight gain and can promote weight loss in non-dieting individuals. An eight month study involving 182 overweight men and women, ages 40-65 years, confirmed that there was a clear relationship between the amount that weight can be managed by a modest amount of exercise, such as walking for half an hour each day. The Holy Ghost emphasis again is on your living long on planet earth for God to use you. Revelation 4: 11b says: "... For thou has created all things and for thy pleasure they are and were created." Note the words: "they are". They stand for present and living beings. Then the word " were" stands for the original purpose of God before you were born. The summary of both is that God wants to get pleasure from your life while you are alive. God has no pleasure in the dead because He has more than enough dust to glorify Him. Does He need more dust to glorify Him? No! The untimely death of a believer is a loss to the Kingdom of God on planet earth. Do all you can to live long for God! Adding unnecessary weight is killing yourself slowly. Eating anything at anytime is giving satan a rope to hang you. Postponing your visits to the gym or postponing your time of physical exercises, is an invitation to coffin sellers. As 2017 ends, pray against death before your time! Just walking about 20 kilometers per week can make you live a week longer on planet earth to terrorize the gates of hell. Satan knows that God cannot use a dead body and he will do all he can to accelerate your death. Uproot agents of death, accidents, sickness, witches/wizards, armed robbers, assassinations, worry, anxiety, lack of enough physical exercises, e.t.c. His promise is: "And even to your old age, I am he and even to hoar hairs (grey hairs), will I carry you" - (Isaiah 46:4). Yes, one day in old age and hoar hairs (grey hair) we shall die if Jesus tarries, but please refuse to die before your time! Peace!
1. Thank God for the Word and begin to uproot agents of death in these last few days of this year.
2. Ask for the grace to eat wisely. Cancel a satanic plan make an ODM user a victim of premature death.
3. I decree: Coffin manufacturers, I shall not be your candidate before my God-given time. Pray it seriously!
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:29pm On Dec 25, 2017
I am very sorry for the late post.ODM for today will be posted soon. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in advance.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:11pm On Dec 25, 2017
TOPIC: IT WILL SURELY COME!
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
HABAKKUK 2: 1-8
Some years ago, a man and his wife were found dead after leaping to their death together as their New Year resolution and agreement in Hong Kong. They leapt from a four-story building in Hong Kong's Tin Shui Wait district on New Year's Day. In most cases in Hong Kong, couples that want to die together do so by burning charcoal in a sealed room, but this couple decided to die by leaping. The sad part of this story is not just that they died, but they decided to die on New Year's Day! Also, a study years ago by a sociology Professor named David Philips, concluded this shocker: "There are more emergency department deaths on Christmas, the day after Christmas and New Year's Day than any other day of the year." Wow! A New Year is expected to be a time of new goals, rededication or new beginnings, but for this couple, things were so bad that they felt it was impossible for a solution to come. Sadly, many people are going through rough times worldwide right now and even the rich also cry. The rate of suicide is increasing all over the developed and developing world. End time frustration is growing and it is happening in every continent. However, the Holy Ghost is sending me to announce to you that no matter how 2017 has been, don't believe that your problem is the worst and never believe that all hope is lost. He told me that 2018 is your year of SPECIAL DECORATION! What will bring out your COAT OF MANY COLORS is being planned and is about to hit you! That is why you must keep hope alive. That is God's Word emphasis to you today: Keep hope alive! This year is ending but His plans for you has not ended at all! In fact, you are about to enter into a NEW PHASE! You would not have seen the end of this year and another Christmas day, if God has finished with you! That you are alive to see another Christmas and end of year shows that your best days are still ahead and the devil is in been big trouble! Oh! There is a solution coming! THERE IS A DECORATION COMING! There will be beauty for ashes and there will be dancing for mourning! No situation is hopeless and nothing in the world can take the place of patience. Habakkuk 2:3 declares; "though it tarries, wait for it, because it will surely come." Believe God and note the word, "SURELY." For anything worth having, we must pay the price and the price is always work, patience, love and self-sacrifice. A surprise package with your name on it has just been sent from heaven! Merry Christmas to you and your family! Wait! Hold on!
1. I refuse to worry or be anxious concerning this problem (mention any issue of great concern to you now). Begin to thank God for your GREAT AND COLORFUL FUTURE!
2. I totally reject the power of death and discouragement.
3. As 2017 ends, I shall not hide under drugs, alcohol or depression. Lord, help me! Pray about today and this new week! Get the next ODM NOW!
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:23am On Dec 26, 2017
TOPIC: WHY THE LATE MANDELA WEPT!
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
LUKE 2: 25-38
What could have made the legendary Nelson Mandela yo shed tears in Zurich when the former FIFA president, Sepp Blatter, handed him the replica of the World Cup moments after South Africa was granted the hosting rights of the 2010 edition of the global soccer fiesta? These were the questions in the mind of millions mullions millions who watched the event on TV years ago, when Mandela was alive. Soccer commentators all agreed that they were tears of emotion because, to be alive to see the country he had sacrificed so much for (he spent 27 years in prison), being confirmed to host the world, meant that his patience, suffering and waiting were not in vain. 40 years earlier before that event, Mandela saw with his eyes of courage, a South Africa without apartheid and admired by the world. I guess when he lifted that Cup, he quickly remembered his painful years in prison and was glad it was not in vain. Heaven is sending a prophetic word right now to a user of today's devotional: Your years of waiting shall not be in vain: for where you shed tears of anguish, from this day you will shed tears of joy. For your years of delay, you will dance! For your past losses, you shall see great restoration; for your past shame, double honour and divine fame shall overtake you. This will be perfected by the Hand of the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob and the glory shall He take." Amen! Lift up your hands now and start praising God for what He is about to do in your life, family and ministry. Like Mandela before he died, no matter how long it takes you will be alive to see your desires come true! Oh, he lived to behold his dreams manifest! That shall be your story! The God of Simeon and Anna will do it again in your life (Vs. 25 of today's scripture). Check with Ella Wheeler: "Work on with patience though thy toil be slow, yet day by day, the edifice shall grow. Believe in God; in thine own self believe. All that thou has hoped for thou shalt achieve." Amen and Amen and Amen!
1. O Lord, deliver me from the curse of working for others to eat. All ODM USERS should pray against premature death seriously today!
2. Lord God, let my eyes BEHOLD Your glory and goodness in the land of the living!
3. Father, I decree and proclaim: My glory shall not be transferred to another. I shall not labour in vain.
4. Pray the morning, afternoon and evening devotional prayers! Pray on any other issue(s) now as led.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 8:24am On Dec 27, 2017
TOPIC: HOW TO DUPLICATE OR REPRODUCE SUCCESS
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
1 KINGS 19: 9-16
Welcome to today's devotional! This is a general success law: If you want to be successful, do what successful people do. If you do not want to be a failure, observe unsuccessful people and avoid doing what they do. God told Elijah: "Elisha the son of Shaphat of Abel-me-holah shalt thou anoint to be prophet in thy room" (1 Kings 19: 16b). Elisha took over from Elijah! Eleazar took over from Aaron (Num. 20:28)! Jesus was duplicated by the 12 disciples! Joshua duplicated Moses and God wants His Investments in you to be passed on to others long after you are gone because nobody lives forever! This principle applies to general life, ministry and business. To duplicate the success of an individual or organization, do the following:
1. Identify the specific skill or behaviour/result you want to reproduce. What is it that you admire in the person or organization?
2. Locate a specific individual or organization, in which the quality you desire is found.
3. Observe in detail and capture in writing, what was done and how the individual or organization achieved the result.
4. Re-examine your result to ensure that you have captured everything that was done by the individual or organization?
5. Reproduce the success you desire by following the process in 3 and 4 above.
6. Give room for initial failure and keep at it.
Yes, God wants you to read the biography of successful people and avoid their shortcomings or failure. May you not die with your success! Many leaders are afraid to reproduce themselves because they fear they might become irrelevant! If you are on top already, be different and let your generation drink from your river of success! Success without a successor is failure! Avoid it now!
1. Pray about today's word seriously as led.
2. Satan wants you to die without a successor! Cancel that plan concerning your life and ministry now!
3. As the year runs to an end, ask for the grace to read a biography per month next year.
4. Lord, restore all I have lost this year (Pray it seriously).

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 2:46pm On Dec 28, 2017
TOPIC: BORN OUT OF WEDLOCK: GOD IS ABLE!
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
2 SAMUEL 9: 1-13
There was a boy born to an unwed mother (born out of wedlock). He had a hard time growing up because everywhere he went, he was always asked the same question: Hey boy who's your daddy?" He and his mother moved to Mossy Creek (modern Jefferson City), then New Market, and finally the slums of Knoxville, USA. His mother was unable to care for her son and placed him in St. John's Orphanage, operated by the Episcopal Church. Due to the social stigma surrounding his birth, this boy struggled as a child. He later wrote that this made him more determined to succeed. In school, he was always hiding at break and lunch times from other students, because he was a laughing stock. When he was 12 years old, a new preacher visited their local church. The boy would always go in late and slip out early to avoid hearing the question, "Who's your daddy?" But one day, the new preacher said the benediction so fast that the boy had no time to escape. Just about the time he got to the back door, the preacher not knowing anything about him, pit his hands on his shoulder and asked him, "Son, who's your daddy?" Those present became deadly quiet; with every eye looking at him. This new Holy Ghost-led preacher sensing what was going on, quickly said, "Wait a minute! I know who you are! I see the family resemblance now. You are a child of God." With that, he parted the boy on the shoulder and said again. "Boy, you've got a great inheritance. Go and claim it." The boy smiled for the first time and walked out of the door a changed person. Wherever he went, he kept saying: "I know my daddy. I am a child of God." That boy became a lawyer and a two-term governor of Tennessee State in the USA (1911-1915). His biography was titled, "The Unwanted Boy" and the man was Ben Walter Hooper, born in 1970. What the Holy Ghost is saying to a user of today's devotional is that against all satanic odds, you must believe in yourself and refuse the opinion of men. You must not write off yourself because God has not finished with you. You can be great or you can be greater than you are now! Mephibosheth rose from grass to grace! He was exalted by the God of Jonathan! That same God can do it for you! You will hear "TALITHA-CUMI" and everything stagnant or dead will RISE AGAIN because something awesome is about to happen! Don't you know that the future - 2018 - is carrying your SPECIAL DECORATION? Trust God! Hold on! Hold out! Get the next ODM!
1. Pray about today's message as led.
2. Lord, disappoint every evil expectation concerning my life and ministry (Pray it seriously).
3. Lord, turn every MOCKER to my LADDER! Let my story shock them for good in Jesus name (Pray it seriously).
4. Pray seriously today! UPROOT DISAPPOINTMENT today!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (41) (Reply)

COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) / Why We Sacked Winners Pastors - Oyedepo Breaks Silence / I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 231
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.