Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,524 members, 7,816,281 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Our Daily Manna - Religion (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Our Daily Manna (80524 Views)

Bishop Kwakpovwe Of Our Daily Manna Offers Free Medical Services To The Needy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Daily Manna by adubam(m): 9:35am On Jan 26, 2018
Join ODM whatspp group for daily ODM https:///0qaEJsautWEF85C3gnTohS
or pm 08036366184 to add up
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:56am On Jan 27, 2018
TOPIC: THE FAVOUR OF HUSHAI! -1
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
2 SAMUEL 17: 5-15
Oh last night was awesome! To God be the Glory for the great testimonies! DELAY IS BURIED! Your DECORATION will come SPEEDILY! HUSHAI means "speed" or haste! He was just a mere servant/messenger of David who was unknown and poor! His life was the opposite of his name. He was slow, delayed and stagnant in life. That was why David said that he would be a burden to him because of his uninspiring or problematic life (2 Sam. 15: 32-33). He was however sent by this same king David as a secret spy to the camp of Absalom/Ahitophel when they both rebelled! Note that in this year 2018, GOD CAN USE ANYBODY TO CHANGE YOUR STORY. Be flexible and open to the Holy Ghost as you go out today and daily. Note also that Hushai would have been charged for treasonable felony if he had been caught. But divine favour was on his side! At that time, the wisest person on earth was called Ahitophel. But favour made the "fake king" Absalom to seek for the advice of Hushai based on what Ahitophel had counseled! Mystery! Mystery!! Mystery!!! Yes! This was mysterious because the advice of an unkown, common Hushai was sought after the wisest man, Ahitophel, had spoken. What made the King to ask Hushai to speak after the wisest man Ahitophel had spoken? Oh, more mysteries! He did not only speak, his counsel was PREFERRED ABOVE that of Ahitophel!!! Amazing! This shall be your story this year in Jesus name. You shall be preferred above others wherever you go and as I lay my hands on everyone again TOMORROW at the Manna Mountain OGUDU, Lagos, 8am. You shall be the head and not the tail! Just as Hushai was favoured and decorated, that shall be your story this year in Jesus name. Pray now!
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: Because He lives...
1. Thank God for today's word and pray as you are led!
2. Decree that LAST Night's answers and your 21-day fasting results will be PERMANENT!
3. Hushai was a nobody-turned-somebody! O Lord, turn my life and destiny into a mysterious testimony! Let men/women wonder at me this year! Give Him thanks!
3. Favour of Hushai; locate my destiny!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:00am On Jan 27, 2018
I already joined the WhatsApp group and it is for Daily Manna NOT Our Daily Manna. They are different devotionals not the same thing.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 8:30am On Jan 28, 2018
ODM for today is attached to this post.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:43am On Jan 29, 2018
TOPIC: HER STOLEN CAR WAS RETURNED WITH MONEY!
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
2 SAMUEL 17: 22-29
A strange car 'thief' might have gotten away with the perfect crime except that the culprit didn't have any criminal intention at all. Erin Hatzi woke up in her home in Portland, Oregon, USA to find her old, red Subaru missing from the driveway. After checking her security footage, she saw that the cameras had filmed someone getting into her car and sitting with the engine idling for seven minutes before finally driving away. Thinking thaybit was peculiar for a car thief to waste time in the owner's driveway, Erin filed a police report for her stolen automobile. She didn't have to wait very long, however, when on the next day, Erin's husband saw a police officer talking to a woman who had returned the car with a note and cash left inside. The note read: "Hello, so sorry I stole your car. I sent my friend with my key to pick up my red Subaru at 7802 SE Woodstock and she came back with your car. I did nor see the car until this morning and I said, " That's not my car.' There is some cash for gas and I more than apologize for the shock and upset this must have caused you. If you need to speak further with me, I am................. and my number is ................ So sorry for this mistake." As it turned out, the intended car was parked 10 yards away from the "stolen" car, and older Subaru keys were sometimes interchangeable with other models' locks, which resulted in the mix up. This mistakes are often referred to as "stealing" because whatever is taken without permission of the owner is called stealing in this definition. And don't forget that some mistakes have turned out to become mishaps in life and ministries and what the Holy Ghost is saying to a user of today's devotional is that every mistake from you and those around you will turn out for your good at last! Whatever was mistakenly taken from you shall be returned this year! Whatever you lost mistakenly shall be restored. Mistakes shall be your ladder this year! The mistakes that will lead to tears shall pass over you! Don't forget that it was the one mistake/error of Ahitophel (not forgiving David for killing his grandson-in-law and marrying his grand-daughter Bathsheba) that led to his suicide and his disgrace. Pray seriously now!
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 3: Because He lives...
2. Jehovah! Jehovah!! Restore all that I have lost in my past. (Pray it seriously).
3. God of David, let deadly mistakes of 2018 pass over my life, family and ministry in Jesus name.
4. The mistake of others shall not bring tears into my soul! Still pray about this year as led now. Pray in Tongues!

4 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by toro92: 7:04am On Jan 29, 2018
Diamond6real:
TOPIC: HER STOLEN CAR WAS RETURNED WITH MONEY!
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
2 SAMUEL 17: 22-29
A strange car 'thief' might have gotten away with the perfect crime except that the culprit didn't have any criminal intention at all. Erin Hatzi woke up in her home in Portland, Oregon, USA to find her old, red Subaru missing from the driveway. After checking her security footage, she saw that the cameras had filmed someone getting into her car and sitting with the engine idling for seven minutes before finally driving away. Thinking thaybit was peculiar for a car thief to waste time in the owner's driveway, Erin filed a police report for her stolen automobile. She didn't have to wait very long, however, when on the next day, Erin's husband saw a police officer talking to a woman who had returned the car with a note and cash left inside. The note read: "Hello, so sorry I stole your car. I sent my friend with my key to pick up my red Subaru at 7802 SE Woodstock and she came back with your car. I did nor see the car until this morning and I said, " That's not my car.' There is some cash for gas and I more than apologize for the shock and upset this must have caused you. If you need to speak further with me, I am................. and my number is ................ So sorry for this mistake." As it turned out, the intended car was parked 10 yards away from the "stolen" car, and older Subaru keys were sometimes interchangeable with other models' locks, which resulted in the mix up. This mistakes are often referred to as "stealing" because whatever is taken without permission of the owner is called stealing in this definition. And don't forget that some mistakes have turned out to become mishaps in life and ministries and what the Holy Ghost is saying to a user of today's devotional is that every mistake from you and those around you will turn out for your good at last! Whatever was mistakenly taken from you shall be returned this year! Whatever you lost mistakenly shall be restored. Mistakes shall be your ladder this year! The mistakes that will lead to tears shall pass over you! Don't forget that it was the one mistake/error of Ahitophel (not forgiving David for killing his grandson-in-law and marrying his grand-daughter Bathsheba) that led to his suicide and his disgrace. Pray seriously now!
2. Jehovah! Jehovah!! Restore all that I have lost in my past. (Pray it seriously).
3. God of David, let deadly mistakes of 2018 pass over my life, family and ministry in Jesus name.
4. The mistake of others shall not bring tears into my soul! Still pray about this year as led now. Pray in Tongues!

keep up the work sis.. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:27am On Jan 30, 2018
TOPIC: WHY I LAUGHED IN THE SHOWER!
BASIC SCRIPTURES:
JOHN 7: 37-44;
EPHESIANS 5:26
As I checked into a hotel in a foreign country, I was impressed with the modest room plan and very good bed fabrics. The colour of the room was tailor-made to make you sleep and rest. I was very happy and impressed. As soon as I stepped into the bathroom to take my shower however, I noticed a big sign on the wall: "Please don't take your shower for more than 3 Minutes or Less, To Help Us Save Water For The Country And Conserve The Environment." I was in sudden shock! However, my shock turned into an outburst of laughter because I could not believe what I was reading. After such a long journey, I felt I deserved a good and longer shower than just 3 minutes or less. And indeed, my fear was: Will the shower cease after 3 minutes if that was how it was programmed? But thank God I spent more than 3 minutes! But as I was in that shower, today's devotional broke out in my spirit in an outburst of divine laughter. And the Holy Ghost is letting you know that the world may limit their physical time for WATER USAGE but you must never place a limit on the time you spend on the WATER OF THE WORD (today's second scripture). Never cut out your time with God! Never cit your time with the WORD! Never cut your time in prayers! If your time with the WORD and God is not growing, you are a backslider and you are in trouble! If you now rush your shower time with the WORD, then an enemy has nearly captured your destiny! Repent and let a NEW FIRE begin today. Cut down TV, social media/internet/telephone time and stay in the shower of your flow with God. This shower shall become a flow that will lead to a mighty river of decoration, mercy, favour, courage, a new fire, sharper spiritual ears and eyes and you will become a great wonder in the land. NEVER CUT YOUR SHOWER TIME WITH THE WORD! Pray now!
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 5: When the roll...
2. Holy Ghost, let there be showers of blessing as I increase my shower with the WORD. I refuse distractions during my shower time with God.
3. I refuse to be distracted by TV, job, business, children, spouse, social media, telephone, internet, etc, in Jesus name.
4. Holy Ghost, set me on a new fire for God from today. I take back my old fire and I refuse to be distracted.
5. Pray in Tongues seriously today! Keep the flow!

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:35am On Jan 31, 2018
TOPIC: THE THRONE OF GRACE!
THE THRONE OF FIRE!
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
REVELATION 1: 9-20
Years ago, I was led to this short story and I am led to use it for today's devotional!
"A lady committed a crime and she was sent to court. The punishment for the crime was life imprisonment. She shed tears for help but to Jo avail. When the case was called in court, she started weeping. Her husband, family and friends who accompanied her started weeping but there was no hope. But something happened. Before the lady could stand in the witness box, a man stood up and the courtroom was silent. Everyone looked at Him. He was noble and gentle. He stood in the witness box and interceded on behalf of the woman. The case was difficult, yet He used all His energy and resources to fight on behalf of the woman. After a long, legal battle between the Man and the accusers, the lady was set free. The lady fell before the man and asked " WHO ARE YOU?" The next week, the lady deliberately committed another crime and was sent to the same court. As soon as she entered the courtroom, she saw the Man who had interceded for her the previous week, on the judgement seat. He was no longer a Lawyer but a Judge. With a smile on her face, the lady said "I have come again." The Man listed His head and said 'last week I was a Lawyer, so I fought for you, even when you were guilty. But today, I am a Judge and my judgement mist be fair .' With tears in the lady's eyes, she asked for the second time "WHO ARE YOU?" And the Man replied "YESTERDAY I WAS YOUR SAVIOUR, BUT NOW I AM YOUR JUDGE." This wonderful story is in line with today's Scripture for Jesus Christ who was our Saviour on CALVARY's CROSS and will one day return as our King and Judge. In this year 2018, never forget this fact daily. Your Healer today, your Provider today, Your Testimony Giver today, the One crushing your enemies now for you, the One lifting up your head above your enemies now for you, the One thing up above your enemies now, the One showing mercy upon mercy now, will one day become your JUDGE WITH A FLAME OF FIRE IN HIS EYES (vs.14). That will be a day of no mercy! Please, run daily from whatever will cause you to see the fire in his eyes! Run from sin, bitterness, unforgiveness, adultery, fornication, stealing/fraud or WHATEVER can wipe your name from the Book of Life. The throne of grace will become the throne of judgement and fore someday! Watch and pray!
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: My hope is built...
2. Holy Ghost, shake away from my life, family and ministry whatever will wipe my name from the Book of Life (Pray it seriously till you have peace to stop).
3. Pray about today! Use the morning, afternoon and evening devotional prayers daily this year. See page 7 for details!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:05am On Feb 01, 2018
TOPIC: WISDOM FOR 2018!
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
EPHESIANS 5: 1-17
Successful people have two things on their lips, "SMILE and SILENCE." A Smile can solve problems while Silence can avoid problems. Sugar and salt may be mixed together but ants reject the salt and carry away only the sugar. Select the right people in life and make your life better and sweeter. If you fail to achieve your dreams, change your ways but not your God. Remember, trees change their leaves and not their roots. You will never reach your destination if you stop and throw stones at every dog that barks. Haters will see you walking on water and say it is because you cant swim. Even if you dance on water, your enemies will accuse you of raising dust. Make it your ambition to live a quiet life, to mind your own business and to work with your own hands. Remember, don't ever wrestle with a pig. You'll both get dirty, but the pig will enjoy it. I remember vividly now what Ray Goforth said: "There are two types of people who will tell you that you cannot make a difference in this world: those who are afraid to try and those who are afraid you will succeed." "Never Give up. Today is hard, tomorrow will be worse, but the day after tomorrow will be sunshine" - Jack Ma. Today's Scripture (NIV) says: "Be very careful, then how you live - not as unwise but as wise, making the most of every opportunity, because the days are evil." (Vs. 15-16). It is talking about living as a wise man or woman because the days are evil. Evil days mean difficult and turbulent days. That means WISDOM can deliver you from irreversible mistakes and catapult you from frustration to inspiration.
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: Draw me nearer...
2. O Lord, deliver me from irreversible mistakes this year.
3. I refuse to walk on the pathway of fools in 2018. Holy Ghost, show me uncommon secrets of winning and achievements.
4. Still pray about your 2018 goals now.
5. Pray about each WISDOM tip in today's write-up.
6. Pray about today seriously and any other issue(s) affecting your peace.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:12am On Feb 02, 2018
TOPIC: HOW DO YOU SAY IT?
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
COLOSSIANS 4: 1-8
The very powerful French Statesman, Richelieu (1585 - 1642), was also a man of great intellect. On one occasion, he turned down a man who applied for a job. But Richelieu's manner of speech and approach was so warm and accepting that it was worth having a request denied. The young man felt so elated, though he lost the job. Think about that! SOMEBODY WAS DENIED A JOB, YET HE WAS HAPPY! Today's Basic Scripture says in Vs. 6, "Let your speech ways be with grace." In this year 2018, as you meet people today/daily, remember that it is not just enough to talk or address them. How we do it is so crucial to your winning or failing. How you do it is so crucial to your marital success! How you talk or address your colleagues in your career/business line is so crucial to your promotion or demotion! Do you know that how you address even your child or children can affect your relationship with him/her/them? Solomon in Proverbs 15:1 said, "A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grevious words stir up anger." Oh, grevious words stir up anger! A good word (gracious word) can become grievous, depending on HOW IT IS SPOKEN! Yes! How you say a word or pass across a message can turn it from bad (grevious) to good (gracious) or from good (gracious) to bad (grievous)! WHAT ARE YOUR WORDS STIRRING UP? WHAT DAMAGE HAS YOUR MANNER OF WORD TRANSMISSION CAUSED IN THE PAST?
Ah! I just got this strongly in my spirit now: God will send people across you this week/this year 2018 to help you. Keeping your helpers is another thing! May helpers you have lost in the past be restored back to your life and ministry in Jesus name! But you must learn to keep them. Nay your tongue and temper not demote you this year or send your helpers running away! Let God use today's devotional to break you. You must increase and be DECORATED this week and this year! As your prophet, I pray for you always - day and night - but please don't allow my prayers for you to be wasted because of your tongue or secret lifestyle of pride/sin! Determine in your heart, beginning from your home, to your office and ministry, that you will pass across any information softly! Stop those outbursts and shouts! Respect even the children! Let today be a new beginning for you as we pray, because to be a champion like Solomon, Peter Ruth, Esther, Abigail and Paul were, what you say and how you say it matters. Say it softy! This is your year!
1. Thank God for today's Word! Repent from past weaknesses/failure concerning your manner of speech to others.
2. I reclaim any territory lost to the enemy through my temper/tongue in the past! LORD, RESTORE IT (Pray it seriously many times today).

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:10am On Feb 03, 2018
TOPIC: MAIZE GRAIN: BE BALANCED!
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
ACTS 20: 22-32
The maize season will soon come to Africa. This wonderful grain with horsetail at its tip and comes in three colours- cream, orange and purple, is an accurate testimony that mankind is blessed with several gifts of mercy from God. Maize has become a staple food in many parts of the world, with total production surpassing that of wheat or rice. However, not all maize is consumed directly by humans. Some of the maize production is used for corn ethanol, animal feed and other maize products, such as corn starch and corn syrup. The six major types of corn are dent corn, flint corn, pod corn, pop corn, flour corn, and sweet corn. According to studies, corn cultivation was first introduced in South America from Mexico more than 6000 years ago. Maize spread to the rest of the world because of its ability to grow in diverse climates. It was cultivated in Spain just a few decades after Columbus' voyages and then spread to Italy, West Africa and elsewhere. One other product of corn is starch used in the pharmaceutical and baking industry and as a hardening agent in the textile industry. As a pharmacist, I know that corn syrup, another food product, is used as a sweetener in children medicines, soft drinks, ice cream, and processed foods. This crop is a wonderful source of a balanced diet (60-62% Starch; 9-10% Protein, 3-4% Oil and 1.2 - 1.6% Sugar). But do you know that as wonderful, rich and balanced a diet as corn is, it is only limited to feeding the outward man, which is destined to decay? The Holy Ghost is using today's devotional to challenge you and your family to a new hunger for the CORN OF THE SPIRIT which is the Word of God, and praying in the Holy Ghost. In this year 2018, if your pastor is not giving you a balanced diet, dig for it yourself! Don't leave that church! Financial and Material Prosperity with Holiness is your portion, but in Acts 20:27 and 32, Paul spoke about declaring ALL THE COUNSEL OF GOD. This is the balanced diet of the Word for the spiritman and that should be your strong pursuit daily in this year 2018! Hearing messages of only PROSPERITY or only HOLINESS or only DELIVERANCE can lead you to disgrace at last! Remember the maize grain! Stay balanced this year!
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 4: Tis so sweet...
1. Finish your Bible this year! Refuse to be lazy this year concerning personal study of the Word of God. I shall eat a balanced diet for my soul. Use "The Bible in 1 year" plan at the end of this booklet daily this year.
2. Pray about today seriously as led. Pray Psalm 45.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:34am On Feb 04, 2018
TOPIC: FOLLOW THAT ASSIGNMENT
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
2 TIMOTHY 4: 1-8
At any point or place, whether you occupy the higher or lower scale in the ladder of life, there is an assigned duty by God for you. In essence, every human being has one duty or the other to perform on this planet. Refuse to see yourself as ordinary! You remember the story of Mario Zagallo, former Brazilian coach, who refused to be compared to "king Pele" (FIFA footballer of the century)? Whether you are aware of this natural purpose or not, the fact remains that foolishness of a fool plays a vital role in the acquisition of wisdom by the wise.
Likewise, the managing director of any organization cannot with his executive status, perform the duty of a messenger. That is God's plan for life! Different fingers, different roles! No matter where you are in life right now, take it as a challenge and play your role well enough in the theatre of experiences. It is in following your particular assignment that God's blessings and personal fulfillment comes. Don't fulfill another man's assignment. You will run out of ideas and steam if you do that. Ralph Waldo Emerson was clear: "The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honourable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well." Then I remember J.D. Stroube: "Life is filled with unanswered questions, but it is the courage to seek those answers that continues to give meaning to life. You can spare your life wallowing in despair, wondering why you were the one who was led towards the road strewn with pain, or you can be grateful that you are strong enough to survive it." Despite his battles, Paul fulfilled his own destiny (2 Timothy 4:7)! He wrote so much wondrous things from prison and today, they are called, "The 'Prison Epistles." This devotional assignment (writing talent), which is blessing thousands worldwide today, was shown to me during a critical period of crisis in my life. Somebody using this devotional will discover himself/herself after that temporary crisis you are going through right now! The world will win in the end through your life! Follow only those who discovered themselves through battles! The Holy Ghost is saying to you: Fulfil your purpose this year! This world is waiting for you! Pray now!
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 5: When the roll...
1. Lord, I shall NOT miss your purpose for my destiny!
2. Lord, reveal Your plans for my life to me this month.
3. By the grace of God, I shall not fulfill another man's destiny, in Jesus name (Pray it seriously).
4. Lord, if necessary, use anything to reveal my talents/plans for my life/ministry! Pray about today seriously now. See page 7.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 11:41am On Feb 05, 2018
TOPIC: IGNORANCE IS A "DEMON..."
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
HOSEA 4: 1-11
I would like to use the illustrations below, to let you understand why the Bible in today's devotional scripture says, "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge..." (Vs 6):
A short illustration in a classroom set up:
Teacher: Good morning, students, Our lesson today is to find an answer to the question, "Where is God"?
Student Peter: God is everywhere, because wherever I go, I hear people talking about God.
Student Nancy: God is in heaven because, in the morning, we say " Our Father, who art in heaven. "
Student Anthony: God is in the bathroom, because whenever I am bathing in the morning, my father will knock on the door and say, "O God! You are still in the bathroom?"
The above appears funny, but it shows that knowledge is important in whatever you are doing or will ever do in life, family and ministry this year! You may twist, gyrate, jump, shout or cry, but till you know the telephone numbers of heaven (The Word, the Name and the Blood of Jesus), heaven or hell does not respect your prayers! In this New Year 2018, my desire is that: You will eat of the tree of knowledge over and over again because you have already eaten of the tree of life - JESUS CHRIST! Ignorance is the curse of God; knowledge is the wing wherewith we connect to heaven. What you don't know is your biggest demon! No wonder knowledge is power! See John 5:39: "search the Scriptures..." You search because to know is to know that you know nothing! That is the meaning of true knowledge! Then the great Plato noted: "Human behavior flows from three main sources: desire, emotion and knowledge." Indeed, there are still Mountains of knowledge you must climb in your career and calling if you must see REGULAR DECORATION this year! Determine to know more through books and various reading sources this year! BURY LAZINESS and PROCRASTINATION! The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. No wonder Augustus Hare quipped: "Thought is the wind, knowledge the sail, and mankind the vessel." Oh, bury ignorance from your life and ministry forever: Go to the "internet university," read books or buy CDs. Do something, but you must know More than you did last year. The DECORATION ANOINTING will increase upon you this year and it is increased by studying. Begin today!
1. Repent from past laziness in the hunger for knowledge!
2. By the grace of God, I shall know more this year than I did last year in the following areas of my life/ministry (Mention them now). You "DEMON" of ignorance, loose me and go! I shall take necessary action steps to know more! So help me God

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:40am On Feb 06, 2018
TOPIC: CHAMPIONS STICK TO JUST THE TRUTH
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
PROVERBS 19: 1-10
Some years ago, a 12 year-old boy was a key witness in a lawsuit. During cross examination, one of the lawyers after aggressive questioning, asked, "Your father told you what to say, didn't he?" "Yes, answered the boy. " Now tell us", pressed the lawyer, "what were his instructions? " Well", replied the boy, "Father told me the lawyers would try to tangle and confuse me in my testimony, but if I would just be careful and tell the truth, I could say the same thing every time." That story was celebrated worldwide and was even carried by Times Magazine! But the Holy Ghost is using it to send a message across your destiny pathway today: In this world of deceit, stick to the truth always! Stick to the truth always is a WINNING PRINCIPLE IN LIFE AND MINISTRY and it will help you to defeat enemies in 2018! It will also take away the garment of shame and ACCELERATE your DECORATION! Vs. 5 of today's scripture says, " A false witness will not go unpunished, and he who speaks lies will not escape." It is saying that he who speaks lies will not escape from SHAME AT LAST! In this New Year, form a strong habit of always telling the truth, in and out of church, in rain or in sunshine. Lying may look like a way out, but it is actually a way into EVENTUAL DISGRACE. Lying is the language of the devil. He deceives through sickness, pain, failure, fear, etc. Do not accept his lies. Walk in truth and no matter how the devil and His "DEMONIC LAWYERS" want to entangle and confuse you as you walk through life, keep saying the truth all the time. Want to be and remain a champion In this year 2018? Stick to the truth always! By the way, do people really believe your words/promises? Think! Pray now!
1. In your own words, pray about today's word as led now.
2. Repent from evil habit of lying or EXAGGERATING stories.
3. Spirit of fear and self preservation leads to lying. I therefore command you to loose me and go in Jesus name.
5. Pray the new 2018 morning, afternoon, and evening devotional prayers today. See page 7.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:30am On Feb 08, 2018
ODM FOR TODAY
TOPIC: THE POWER OF THE HUMAN HEART
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
MATTHEW 15: 10-20
Jesus said the heart is so powerful that it is what comes out of a man that defiles or defies him (my paraphrase of Verses 18-20 of today's Basic Scripture). For instance, what would make a man so bitter that he would take out a gun and kill many souls? The deadliest shooting in US history was in Las Vegas last year on 2017. Don't forget the planes that were hijacked and rammed into one of the tallest buildings in the world in 2001 which killed thousands of soul! I remember seeing ISIS killers beheading Christians and journalists on TV! What a world! Oh, the heart of man! The power of the human heart was revealed when another terrorist rammed his hired van into a crowd in the same New York City just a few weeks ago! Note that in all these wicked acts, the thoughts to do evil started from the heart! In this year 2018, watch your heart/thoughts! Feelings of depression, self-pity, comparing yourself to others, discouragement and quitting that job, ministry, marriage, church or business are all products of the heart! The human heart is so powerful! Anger, unforgiveness, bitterness, murmuring, etc, all begin from the heart. Build a strong fortress and fence daily around it this year! Proverbs 4:23 declares, "Guard your heart with all diligence, for out of it proceeds the issues of life and death." May you not be a slave to idle and wicked thoughts this year! May fresh thoughts of power and purity be your companion! May thoughts of new beginnings and fresh financial/prosperity ideas flood your soul! As a man 'thinketh' in his heart, so is he; so push your thoughts to turn your life into a celebrated fortune and not a failure! After today's devotional, write on paper all the thoughts that you will never allow into your heart again, particularly thoughts that have never produced holiness, power, courage, prosperity, love and such like. Write down also, the kind of person you want to become in the next 10 years. Start reading scriptures and thinking powerful thoughts along that line, for as a man 'thinketh' in his heart, so is he. If you find it difficult controlling what you think, see your pastor immediately or visit the Manna Mountain Ogudu Lagos or the Lekki Lagos Mountain this weekend! Never forget: Negative thinking is the architect of a negative year. Avoid it.
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 4: Tis so sweet...
1. Pray about the assignment above and cancel any plan of wicked marine forces to rule your thoughts this year. Pray about who you want to be in 10 years and beyond. Set your thoughts likewise!
2. Lord, let all unproductive and destructive meetings on my life fail to take place in Jesus name. Pray about today NOW!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:35am On Feb 08, 2018
ODM FOR YESTERDAY
I AM SORRY FOR THE LATE POST
TOPIC: CHAMPIONS CARE!
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
1 SAMUEL 20: 33-42
The acrostic C.A.R.E elements of friendship, are strong principles taught in management schools worldwide! In this year 2018:
Challenge your friend to grow spiritually. A good friend knows the importance of turning any conversation towards matters of faith. Refuse to dwell on gossip or frivolous talk that dry up the soul!
Affirm your friend's value! A visit, a note or a phone call can let your friend know how important he or she is. Please do that today. It will keep your friendship growing more this year. Also, surprise your spouse/family today!
Respect their feelings and wishes! No one wants a friend with whom ideas, dreams and concern fall on deaf ears. A good friend is a great asset.
Encourage your friends through compliments and by doing good. Say a word of power and praise to a staff or a friend before going to bed today. Your friends should and will feel better after being in your presence. Do people leave you full or empty? David and Jonathan had a wonderful relationship. At a stage, Jonathan had to act courageously to save David's life (today's Scripture). May God give you a Jonathan and may you become one to someone today and indeed this year! Champions like Jonathan are people who really care. Would you be a champion in 2018? Start caring and always remember. PEOPLE DO NOT CARE HOW MUCH YOU KNOW, TILL THEY KNOW HOW MUCH YOU CARE! 2018 is your year! Pray now!
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: Draw me nearer...
1. In your own words, pray about today's word as led now.
2. Lord, send me as a helper to someone today and use me to sharpen someone this week in Jesus name.
3. Lord, send NEW helpers into my life and ministry this week and this year in Jesus name.
4. Holy Ghost, paralyze whatever will turn my helpers away from my life and ministry this year in Jesus name.
5. Pray Psalm 64. Pray about today generally as led.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 10:46am On Feb 09, 2018
TOPIC: THEY WERE NOT ANGELS
BASIC SCRIPTURES:
ROMANS 8: 12-21
JOSHUA 1:8
Many times, we read and hear of great personalities that have made a difference in their generation. We often see them as larger than life portraits, or as supermen. We read of the Prophets and Patriarchs! We read of Joseph, Moses, Abel, David, Samuel, Deborah, Gideon, Jephthah, Geronimo, Savonarola, Florence Nightingale, William Tyndale, John and Charles Wesley, Smith Wigglesworth, David Yonggi Cho, Oral Roberts, Kathryn Kulman, Aimee McPherson, Martin Luther, Archbishop Idahosa, Billy Graham, Oral Roberts, Kenneth Hagin, Nelson Mandela, Chief Awolowo, Nnamdi Azikwe, Sir Tafawa Balewa, Abraham Lincoln, Bill Gates, Kwame Nkruma, Chief M.K.O. Abiola, Julius Ceasar, Plato, Napoleon, Charles Dickens, Edison, Faraday, Beethoven, Handel, etc, and lots more and we stand as dwarfs. Let us pause a while and draw examples from these men but CATCH THIS FACT ABOUT THEM: They were like us! They were not angels, but they determined never to quit in their various life battles! They ate, often got tired, discouraged, got married, had children, some got divorced, went through financial trials and even temporary failure! Thomas Edison, who discovered the electric bulb, was deaf and he was a newspaper vendor on trains! Charles Dickens was lame! Plato was a hunchback! Billy Graham was disappointed many times before he could find a life partner, and lots more. Collection of the names in the hall of fame of Hebrews 11 show that they were also men of like passions like us. If they could make it, then you and your family will make it. When troubles show up, always remember the words of Paul Harvey: "In times like these, it's always helpful to remember that there have always been times like these." Never give up on life because THERE IS NOTHING NEW UNDER THE SUN. You will win this year and be celebrated too. Hold on and hold out! Amen!
1. Pray about today's word as led now.
2. UPROOT discouragement and depression seriously today (I am being shown about 21,000 depressed ODM users). Pray now!
3. Ask the Lord to give you the grace to concentrate on your strong points while working on your weak points. Bind self pity now! Determine to make a difference in your generation.
4. Pray about today seriously! CANCEL A SUICIDE ATTEMPT! See page 7 prayers!

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 8:49am On Feb 10, 2018
TOPIC: BEHOLD THIS COMPUTER: DIE EMPTY!
BASIC SCRIPTURES:
PROVERBS 23:7
PHILIPPIANS 4: 1-9
Poverty, defeat and failure are attitudes of the mind; so is prosperity. "As a man thinketh in his mind, so is he', (see verse 7 of today's first scripture). As stated before, one of the best Neurosurgeons (Brain specialists) in the world, said that the capacity of the normal average human brain (not that of a genius) is so much, that it has been called the best computer. He said, if what the normal brain processes daily was to be converted or built as a physical computer, the computer will be about a 60 -storey high building and will occupy a space as big as Dallas in Texas State of, of the United States of America (just like the cities of Ibadan in Nigeria, Lusaka in Zambia or Ontario in Canada). Oh! Amazing God! Imagine what kind of computer you are carrying in your brain: in this year 2018, think and learn to meditate on this! Never allow your life to be wasted! You are too loaded and blessed to fail! Years ago, there was this old joke of the brains of three dead men being offered for sale: One was a Methodist, another a Catholic and the other, a Pentecostal. Each brain was sold for 10,000, 5,000 and 15,000 dollars respectively. When asked why the Pentecostal was so expensive, the sales manager said, it was because it had not been used at all. He said, "they pray and fast a lot, but do not use their brains much. So it was still full and fresh with ideas." Lord, have mercy!!! This is why I always pray: "LORD, IF JESUS TARRIES, LET ME DIE EMPTY!" That means, don't let me die until every talent and gift/calling in me has been 101% used by my generation! Think seriously about that! In this year 2018, may God help you to start using your brain/thinking! I see you being greater than Bill Gates, etc. You could be the next Henry Ford, Mr. Suzuki or Mr. Honda. An invention could be attached to your name on this planet. Develop yourself through God's Word daily (Joshua 1:cool. There is more in you than you think! Don't die wasted! The best Computer in the world is in you! This world will benefit from just ONE IDEA from you and you will DIE EMPTY in Jesus name! You van be the next Bill Gates or JACK MA! Amen!
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 5: When the roll is called...
1. Lord, give me Holy Ghost Inspired Ideas. I shall not die wasted. I must DIE EMPTY in Jesus name.
2. Pray Psalm 1. Pray in Tongues now!

ASSIGNMENT: You may go to a quiet place, pray and write down ideas that come to your mind. Dare to do what someone has not done before!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:08am On Feb 11, 2018
TOPIC: THE THREE "PS" OF JOSEPH!
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
GENESIS 37: 5-24
The life of Joseph can be divided under 3 "P's." And the Holy Ghost is going to use these 3 "P's" to bless you in the next few days. The FIRST 'P' THE PIT, SECOND 'P' - POTIPHAR, THIRD 'P' - THE PRISON.
Today's devotional is on the first 'P': The empty and dry PIT! In today's scripture, his brothers put him in a PIT bit His God Jehovah became His POTTER in that PIT! The PIT signifies humiliation/demotion - digging downwards! It means to be hidden or covered up and for gotten! It means others are blessed but of not you! You are unseen and unrecognized. It means the good things about you are hidden, but your weakness are magnified! It is the stagnate bus- stop ! The PIT means working for others to wat! The PIT means others are reward for your efforts instead of you! Ah! That must end today in Jesus name! Note: The PIT was empty and dry! That speaks of a life of emptiness, dryness, lack, nothingness! Hear this: the PIT is not your habitation or final bus-stop because whether your enemies like it or not, you are arriving at your Promise Land this year! That is why David proclaimed, "He brought me up also out an horrible PIT, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings" (Psalm 40:2). Yes, the PIT is horrible! But I prophesy: He that brought David out of his PIT's experience is bring ing you out today! You will move from HORROR STREET TO HERO AVENUE this year! Those planning to humiliate you this week and beyond shall go down for your sake! Every PIT planted to bury and cover your glory and greatness shall catch fire this year in Jesus name! Oh! Jehovah the GAME CHANGER shall overturn and upturn the ministry of PIT PRODUCERS from your life by fore this year and beyond in Jesus name! I prophesy again: At the upcoming ASABA ANOINTING SERVICE (This Friday, February 16th and Saturday 17th 8am), every satanic PIT producing depression in your life/ministry shall catch fire and expire! Their plan to TURN YOU FROM HERO TO ZERO (DEMOTION) will BACKFIRE this weekend and beyond as I lay hands on every one present in Jesus name! Be there! You with testify! Pray seriously now!
PRAYER POINTS: Take your best worship song to God.
2. LORD, I refuse to be HUMILIATED! EVERY SATANIC PIT, catch fire now in Jesus name. I refuse every DEMOTION PLAN concerning 2018.
3. You satanic PIT DIGGERS, I shall not move from HERO to ZERO! Your plan to hide and cover my glory/greatness must scatter by thunder in Jesus name.
4. Pray about the ASABA INTERNATIONAL ANOINTING SERVICE now! Pray about today seriously and any other issue(s) as led.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 11:06am On Feb 12, 2018
Topic: The Second “P” Of Joseph! [Our Daily Manna ODM Monday, February 12th, 2018]

Basic Scripture: Genesis 39: 1-12

The second “p” of Joseph is Potiphar’s house (Mrs. Potiphar). There is a great difference between a PIT and a house! Concerning Joseph: The PIT was a place of darkness/demotion but Potiphar’s HOUSE introduced light to Joseph! The PIT was a place of death but Potiphar’s house was a place of life! Joseph had left the PIT life and he was now positioned for the palace life!

Potiphar’s house was his preparation ground for his palace life! In Potiphar’s house, Joseph was an object of blessing, favor, and relevance! But the devil was up to something! The devil wanted to seize the life, light, comfort, dream, and destiny of Joseph through Potiphar’s wife but he failed and that shall be your story this year! I prophesy: In this year 2018, anything, anybody or any power that wants to take you back to where God brought you from, shall be caught off from you by fire!

Any man or woman planted in your life by the devil to facilitate your PRISON EXPERIENCE (back to Egypt), shall be exposed and disgraced this year in Jesus name! In this New Year, any satanic deception meant to lure you into any form of captivity or to REVERSE YOUR GLORY (Palace to Prison) I command It to scatter, scatter and scatter in Jesus name! I decree over you and your household:

Today and at the ASABA INTERNATIONAL ANOINTING SERVICE OF THIS WEEKEND, any “Potiphar’s wife” (household wickedness) positioned to bring you down this year, shall encounter a breakdown by fire! Whatever has been planted to bury, cover and hinder your testimony, decoration, breakthrough, glory, and greatness, I command it to catch fire and dry up in Jesus name!

The LORD is showing me that a particular BETRAYAL plan will be stopped this week! Ah! Before the end of this year, you shall hear “congratulations!” and every Potiphar’s wife shall lick your dust. (ASABA PROGRAMME: This Friday, February 16th 6pm and Saturday 17th 8am. THEME: HERO TO ZERO ARROW: GO BACK TO SENDER)! A plan to TURN YOU FROM HERO to ZERO (DEMOTION) will BACKFIRE this weekend and beyond as I lay hands on everyone present in Jesus name! Be there! You will testify! Pray now!

Prayer Points: Take your best worship song to God.
1.Thank God for today’s word and pray as you are led
2. Every Mrs. Potiphar, DRY UP this year in Jesus name.
3. My Father! My Father!! My Father!!! Disgrace every BETRAYAL PLAN or agenda concerning my destiny this year! I reject “FROM PALACE TO PRISON” in Jesus name.
4. Pray about the ASABA INTERNATIONAL ANOINTING SERVICE now!
5. Pray about today seriously and any other issue(s) affecting your peace.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:40am On Feb 13, 2018
THE PAST MUST GO FOREVER

Basic Scriptures: Isaiah43: 13-21; Nahum 1:9

It is easier said than done: forgetting the past! Millions are trapped in the fear that familiar is safe. The past seems familiar, while the future looks risky. But today’s Basic Scripture says that you should forget the past, in order to make progress( Vs. 18). Yes tomorrow is a promissory note, but it is a promise based on the God who owns the future and the past! Robert Browing, a mighty writer, wrote many years ago that, ‘’A minute success pats the failures of yesteryears.’’ 
Success awaits you this year and it will come early with a song of decoration. Your ugly past will be beautified. Yes, there shall be beauty for ashes and you will fly with eagles! The lord will shock you with will pay you for the failure of your past years of tears and toiling. Determine to map anew plan of action for your life this year instead of dwelling on the past. May God give you great determination to disconnect yourself from the past no matter how glorious or gloomy it was. Some people need to forgive themselves and forget their past!
This is a New Year! That you failed in the past does not mean that you will fail again this year. Face your future with a greater determination. Don’t die in your past mess or losses. Move on! Today’s first scripture in Verse 18 says, ‘Remember ye not the former things; neither consider (think about) the things of old’’ God will comfort you from every side this year and men shall call you blessed! Learn from the past, because those who cannot remember the mistakes from the past are condemned to repeat them.
However, don’t build a tabernacle around your past or be satisfied with it even If it was great. There are still many more lands to be conquered in this year 2018! Finally, never forget that: Every ceiling when reached becomes a floor to higher ceilings! Fear not! Dream, think, imagine, sense, talk and be expectant daily of the new and greater things God has for you in his decoration plan this year!
You shall see the shame and tears of your enemies! Just be determined to see a greater future daily and forget the past! Remember what Elijah told Elisha as a condition for the double for the anointing – ‘’if thou see me when I am taken from thee…….’’ If thou see me! Oh! See your tomorrow! I you see it (imagine it) daily, then it is yours because what you see is what you get! This is your year! Amen!
PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of worship as led.
1. Root out any plan to torment you with your past.
2. Lord, give me "fresh ideas" for possessing my Canaan this year in Jesus name.
3. Lord, turn my mistakes of yesteryears to miracles for me and my family this year in Jesus name. Pray about today as led.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:24am On Feb 14, 2018
Topic: The Third ‘’P’’ of Joseph [Our Daily Manna ODM Wednesday, February 14th, 2018]

Basic Scripture: Genesis 39: 19-23

The third ‘’P’’ of Joseph is ‘’The Prison’’ (satanic cages). Note that, a prison is a place of confinement, restriction, and limitation! It is a cage that hides your true self and gives you a false image or picture of your real identity! It is a place that can render a place a great destiny and star impotent. It is a place or land of forgetfulness, rejection and abandonment! It’s a place where your voice is not heard!

The worst prison is not the physical prison but the spiritual prison! Many people are in one form of spiritual prison or the other and they are ignorant! In this New Year 2018, the enemy may be planning the prison or cage life for you. But any physical, spiritual, financial, marital, academic, career, health and business prison programmed for you shall scatter and expire in Jesus name! Listen to this: God of the mountains and the hills is still God in the valley!

The God of the palace is still the God in the prison (cage)! But hear the conclusion of any satanic plan to cage your destiny: ‘’But the lord was with Joseph, and showed him mercy, and gave him favour in the sight of the keeper of the prison’’ (Genesis 39:21). Ah! There is a but that will encounter every satanic plan against you this year! But the Lord was with Joseph! Oh!

I am excited that your God will not leave you at the mercy of your enemies! There is a but between their plans and His plans! He will show up for you even at the last minute! That is why you must never give up trusting him and don’t miss the Asaba anointing service of this weekend! I shall lay hands on everyone as I am commanded. Come with your 2018 prayer points again and limitations will scatter!

(Asaba programme: This Friday, February 16th 6pm and Saturday 17th 8am. Theme: Hero to Zero Arrow: Return to sender)! A plan to turn you from hero to zero or from palace to prison (Demotion) will backfire this weekend and beyond as I lay hands on everyone present in Jesus name! Be there! You will testify! Pray seriously now!

Still give out extra copies of our daily manna and children ODM as seeds into someone’s life to help them for victory over life’s battles in this first quarter of this year. An extra copy will provoke an extra decoration for you! The Lord said this at the last world anointing night! This is your year!

Prayer Points: Take your best worship to God.

Thank God for today’s word and pray as you are led!

Oh Lord, I reject the prison life! Holy Ghost, by the anointing destroying, destroys the headquarters of limitations in Jesus name.

Pray about the Asaba international anointing service now!

Pray about today seriously and any other issue(s) affecting your peace.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:33am On Feb 15, 2018
Our Daily Manna Devotional 15 February 2018

THE NAPOLEON SECRET

Basic Scripture: Judges 6: 1-24

Verse 12 of today’s scripture says: ‘’the angel of the Lord said to him (Gideon), ‘….Thou mighty man of valor.’’ Man of valor? For hiding from his enemies? This is amazing! Here was a man who was hiding from the Midianites in fear! Yet, God refused to call him, ‘’Thou mighty coward of Israel.’’ 

That is what you and I would have called him! But he Lord God called him, ‘’Thou mighty man of valor.’’ That is why I call this God, the unquestionable God! No man question what He does or what He says! I also call Him the Alpha and the Omega God1 He knows your end from your beginning and that was why he called an unstable leaf (Simon) a rock (Peter). He was looking at the end of that man! He does not judge the way the man judges!

He is the author and finisher of your destiny! So in your dealings with others in this year 2018, you must realize that every person in this world is hungry for recognition, self-esteem, companionship, love and understanding, etc. Since you don’t know their end, never write off any man or woman! It is said that Napoleon Bonaparte, the great and successful war general, knew every officer of his army by name!
He never missed an opportunity to care despite their weak points! He would ask about a soldier’s family, hometown, moods problems, etc, and the soldiers were amazed at his knowledge of deep, personal matters that concerned them. That is the quality of any man/woman to shine/be decorated in life and ministry this year! No wonder men were even prepared to lay even their lives for Napoleon the Great!
You can be greater and better! Learn that, ‘’there is hardly a higher compliment that you can pay an individual than to help that person be useful and find satisfaction and significance.’’ Please be an expert this year in the science of making people feel great and important despite their faults! Remember, you are not perfect yourself! Peace! 
Prayer Points: Take your best worship to God.
Thank God for today’s word and pray as you are led!
Oh Lord, I reject the prison life! Holy Ghost, by the anointing destroying, destroys the headquarters of limitations in Jesus name. Our Daily Manna Devotional 15 February 2018
Pray about the Asaba international anointing service now!
Pray about today seriously and any other issue(s) affecting your peace.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:53am On Feb 16, 2018
Topic: Time is on your side! [Our Daily Manna ODM Friday, February 16th, 2018]

Basic Scripture: Psalm 40: 1-10

I remember the former British Prime Minister, Margaret Thatcher, who quipped, ‘’I am extraordinarily patient, provided I get my own way in the end’’.

Yes! Patience was one of her secrets to so much success! Note that impatience and hurry can become your decoration stoppers this year! Indeed the whole world today is in a hurry! We know share the most intimate information via email, instant messaging, snap chat and text to get a quick message out! Our televisions host literally hundreds of stations and programs to choose from so we don’t need to wait for our entertainment! We can like an article or a YouTube video and create fame for its publisher overnight! Revolutions can come about almost spontaneously from posts on Twitter.

Ask Donald Trump! We have instant hot, microwave-prepared meals of every cuisine type to speed up our food preparation; no need to make a homemade meal from the scratch. In fact, I heard of speed dating recently. Wow! You can now date and marry in a hurry! But the Holy Spirit is saying to user of today’s devotional that no matter what is happening around your life and ministry, you are not defeated till you lose your patience! The slogan of the US Army of Engineers is, ‘’the difficult we do immediately! The impossible takes a little longer.’’ Give God time! Yes, God can do anything and take you over the mountains that seem impossible, but you must be patient. Patience and time are necessary for your heart’s desires to manifest.

Determine to be patient this year/beyond! Keep seeing the possibilities around you. After the storm comes the rainbow. After the dry season comes the rain! After Defeat, another chance is available! After sin comes forgiveness! After the night comes the day! Problems are guidelines not stop lines! Refuse to rush ahead out of fear! Time is on your side because God owns time! Ask Sarah, Abraham or Zachariah/Elizabeth! Note Vs1 of today’s 1st scripture: I waited patiently for the Lord…Trust God! Refuse to give up! STILL WAIT FOR HIM! Time and God are miracle workers! Wait I say, on the Lord! Pray now!

The Asaba special anointing services starts today Friday 16th, 6pm and ends tomorrow Saturday 17th , 8am.Theme is: HERO TO ZERO ARROW: RETURN TO SENDER! Venue is the CENOTAPH. I shall lay hands on everyone in AGREEMENT PRAYER to begin the year! Call 08034907299 or 08033461818 for details.

Prayer Points: Take any song of worship as led.
Lord, baptize me with the fire of patience in Jesus name.
I refuse to die in regrets/depression! God and Time are on my side in Jesus name (Declare it for 3 days).
Lord, let my life and ministry become your 2018 SHOW ROOM in Jesus name(Pray it seriously today)!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:58am On Feb 17, 2018
Topic — Mugabe: I Am A Tourist Attraction This Year! [Our Daily Manna ODM Saturday, February 17th, 2018]

Basic Scripture: 1 Kings 10: 1-10

There was a worldwide cry, when the Zimbabwean president, Robert Mugabe, accused of ethnic cleansing and putting his country in a state of bankruptcy, was asked to champion tourism by the United Nations in late 2017!

SELDOM has there been such anger or questioning of the organization credibility, as that which greeted the appointment Mugabe as an international ambassador for tourism! With a line-up of tourism ambassador which included Drew Barrymore, David Beckham, Orlando Bloom, Ricky Martin and many ex-presidents, that UN’s choice of ambassador was rejected! Robert Mugabe is under international sanction, so how can you have an international tourism ambassador who can’t travel to other countries?

Note that tourism means visiting places of interest for pleasure. So what the Holy Ghost is saying to you is this: In this year 2018, Jehovah God has appointed again as His TOURISM AMBASSADOR! God will do a work in you that will turn you into a great tourist attraction for your neighborhood, city, nation and generation!

The time will come when people will leave thousands of kilometers and fly across many oceans and nations just to see you because you will be greatly DECORATED! You are a VIP to God! Good has deposited gifts in you, which this world will search for to discover1 God announced Solomon to the queen of Sheba (today’s bible scripture). People crossed many cities just to see Lazarus (see John 12:9)! He moved from death to dancing!

He became a celebrity and a tourist attraction! That will be your story this year! Never allow your lifestyle to bring shame to your God! Don’t let people protest that you are a child of God as they did in Mugabe’s case! No matter what you and your family are going through or at what level of life you are in now, for with God nothing shall be impossible! I just heard this: God is about to announce your life, family, business and ministry this year in Jesus name! Amen!

The ASABA SPECIAL ANNOINTING SERVICE continues today Saturday 17th, Time: 8am.Theme is: HERO TO ZERO ARROW: RETURN TO SENDER! Venue is the CENOTAPH. I shall lay hands on everyone as an AGREEMENT PRAYER to begin the year! Call 08034907299 or 08033461818 for details.

Prayer Points: Take song 2: My hope is built…..
God of David, Solomon and Lazarus, turn me into a tourist attraction this year! Advertise my life and ministry this year (pray it 21 times). Our Daily Manna January to March 2018
I shall shine wonderfully in my neighborhood and nation. Nothing shall dim my brightness in Jesus name.
Declare this boldly: God is announcing and decorating me this year! My best is yet to come! I refuse to quit now!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:20am On Feb 18, 2018
Topic — Folie De Grandeur: Avoid Megalomania! [Our Daily Manna ODM Sunday, February 18th, 2018]

BASIC SCRIPTURES:
ISAIAH 64: 1-9;
1 CORINTHIANS 10:13

There is what is called, Folie de grandeur (The stupidity of greatness). It is also defined as the delusion of greatness or megalomania! Oh, this big word: MEGALOMANIA! It was first used in 1885 and simply means a deceitful mental illness that is marked by feelings of personal omnipotence and grandeur!

MAEGALOMANIA is the belief that you are more powerful or richer and important than you really are! It is sometimes a mental illness! It is a crazy hunger for power and wealth and a passion for grand scheme! Sadly FOLIE DE GRANDEUR (stupidity of greatness) and MEGALOMANIA are evil twin you must run from in 2018! Don’t allow them to rob you of a wonderful life this year! They are satanic properties classified as PRIDE! Resist them because what you call GREATNESS could be stupid.

And you must determine to conduct a new wedding to HUMILITY! Yes! You must marry HUMILITY again this early year! Many believers’ homes, local churches or place of work, have lost their sense of modesty and they think MORE HIGHLY of themselves than they ought to! Such a person could be under a demonic attack or suffering from a mental illness! Can you imagine that after the terrible things that Ahab and Jezebel did to Naboth, which also angered God so much that He (God) had to send Elijah to King Ahab, a simple show of humility before God through fasting And praying in this case change the mind of God?

Remember that God did a similar thing to David when he sinned and prayed Psalm 51. HUMILITY before God and man is a spring board for anyone who desires to be at the top in life and ministry! That God did the same for Ahab, for whom the bible shows no evidence of God’s love (the bible shows evidence of God’s love for David on the other hand).This proves two points:

1. That Peter in Cornelius’ home said, God has no favorites. Anyone who fears HIM and does HIS will is acceptable to him. 2. That humility has a special power for obtaining things and favour from God and the obvious reason is that in humility, God sees Himself! No wonder Jesus said in Mathew 11:29…Learn from me for I am meek and humble in heart and you will finds rest for your souls. You can’t sweep people off their feet, if you can’t be swept off your own! Deliberately practice humility as you pursue greatness/decoration this year. Always remember FOLIE DE GRANDEUR and MEGALOMANIA.

Greatness, power and riches can be stupid and vain! Learn and stay humble! This is your year via humility! If you need deliverance, see your pastor or be at the Manna Mountain any Sunday 8am (OGUDU) or 8am & 10am (LEKKI). One-on- one at LEKKI this week!

Prayer Points: Take song 5: When the roll……

1. All flesh is dust. Therefore I reject pride in Jesus name.
ASSIGNMENT: Why did king Nebuchadnezzar crawl in the forest for 7 years?
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:00am On Feb 19, 2018
KEEP THAT VOW

BASIC SCRIPTURE: Malachi 2:10-17.

I hear the sounds like the gushing of waterfalls: Oh! Marriage is tough! I just can’t keep that vow! Now read the poem below by Ukpon Ntinse. It’s titled; THE PROMISE:
You loved me because I am young, elegant and strong.
You cherished my youth, which blossom like a flowering plant.
But time will come when the teeth, that once where white.
Will be encrusted with green and yellow muck,
And will drop off leaving the mouth wholly putrid with smell.
But don’t forget, you once kissed those lips.
Time will come when radiance on my face will fade away and the putrescence (smell) of aged stinks.
REMEMBER YOUR PROMISES!
Amazing lines! Indeed, frustration in old age is evitable, if marital love is based on beauty (the physical) or favour (riches) as the set fragrance of youthfulness and money fades. Real men and women stay faithful (today’s scripture VS 15). They don’t have time looking for other partners because they are too busy looking for new2 ways to love their own. A strong marriage isn’t magically created. When you say, I DO, it is built on a lifetime of I Dos such as: I DO love you!

I DO cherish you! I DO choose you above others! IN 2018, never let sun go down on your anger! Forget the past and begin again! A happy marriage looks like the future and not the past! Men must catch this: A woman wants a man who protects her like a daughter, love her like a wife and respect her like his mother. Forgive your partner in advance because offences will surely come.
Marriage is not 50-50. Divorce is 50-50! Marriage has to be 100-100. It is giving everything you have got. If you are not married think of tomorrow and let the above poem and God’s word teach you a great lesson today as you pray and wait on the Lord for a life partner. There shall be no marital mistakes! Be at the OGODU MANNA MOUNTAIN this weekend, February 25th, 8am for the ANNOINTING SERVICE: WEDDING GOWN ROBBERS MUST DIE! Come with point of contacts, names of family members and marital prayer points. This year is your year! Amen!

PRAYER POINTS: Take song 2: My hope is built…..
1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led.
2. Ask God for the grace today, to be faithful to your spouse.
3. Repent from every act of secret unfaithfulness. War Against Haman-13 2018 Prayer Bullets 2018
4. I shall not make a marital mistake. Cancel every marital mistake now and for the next 3 days.
5. Loose marital connections/ life partner and wedding in 2018.
6. Pray for your spouse today if married. Pray about today seriously now.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:46am On Feb 20, 2018
Topic: Create The Atmosphere This Year! -1 [Our Daily Manna ODM Tuesday, February 20th, 2018]

Basic Scripture: Mark 6:1-12

The atmosphere you create is what attracts the anointing that you desire. God is atmosphere-addicted! Jesus could do very little in Nazareth because the atmosphere was wrong! In some few cases, He, the Almighty God, could not heal without the right atmosphere. The blind man could not be totally healed until He took him out of town (MARK 8: 23).

Jarius’s daughter could not be raised from the dead until certain people were put out of the room (Luke 8: 54). If the Lord needed a right environment for miracles to take place, then in this year 2018, you must create the right atmosphere daily for HIM to move in your life/family/ministry. Use today’s devotional to paralyze every negative environment manufactured by the devil to hinder you this year! Satan can make the atmosphere negative in your home, office, ministry, etc. Look at Micah 2:13: The breaker come up before them: they have broken up, and have passed through the gate, and are gone out by it: and their king shall pass before them and the Lord on the head of them. Wow! The atmosphere causes the Lord to BREAK THE BREAKABLES and to cause satanic closed gates to open for you.

In the upcoming Lagos Anointing service this weekend (February 25th , 7:30am), the BREAKER shall break whatever Satan has manufactured in your life, family and ministry. MARITAL ROBBERS and OTHER ROBBERS WILL DIE! Repair every broken altar, forgive all offences, reject bitterness, run from sin and create the right atmosphere for HIM today! Pray now!

PRAYER POINTS: Take song 1: Draw me nearer………

1. Thank God for today’s word and pray as you are led!
2. Satan you are a liar! I reject every negative environment that will block my heavens in Jesus name.
3. I repent from every sin, unforgiveness or any evil that will cause the Lord to work out (mention more if any).
4. Holy Spirit, help me to live in faith, worship and holiness daily this year.
5. OH BREAKER of demonic gates, break every breakable in my life, family and ministry.
6. Pray about today seriously and any other issues affecting your peace.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:18am On Feb 21, 2018
DON’T FIGHT IN THEIR TERRAIN

BASIC SCRIPTURES: Ecclesiastes 10:1-12

I have known for many years that the EAGLE does not fight the snake on the ground. It picks it up into the sky and CHANGES the battleground, and then releases the snake into the sky. The snake has no stamina, no power and no balance in the air because that is not its terrain. It is useless, weak and vulnerable unlike on the ground where it is powerful, wise and deadly! Learn from the EAGLE! Never fight your enemies in their terrain this year!
Take your fight into the spiritual realm by PRAYER AND THE WORD and when you are in that spiritual realm, God takes over your battles in the 3rd heavens where Satan cannot reach- Satan dwells and operates in the 1st and 2nd heaven while your God is in the 3rd heaven! Powerful! Don’t fight the enemy in its comfort zone! CHANGE the battleground like the EAGLE and let God take charge. Each time you keep malice against others, you are fighting in the territory of your enemies because malice and bitterness are satanic properties.

Each time you fornicate in order to get a husband, you are fighting in the territory of the devil! Each time you falsify figures in your office or anywhere in order to get wealth, you are fighting poverty in the territory of the enemy! 
Each time you commit or live in adultery, you are fighting emotional defeat via satanic territory and you can never win that battle. Each time you speak against your pastor or leaders or falsely accuse others, you are fighting the devil in his own territory (he has a Ph.D. in rebellion). Each time you refuse to pay your tithe or you are stingy in sowing your seed, you are fighting stagnation and lack in the territory of the devil. Each time you hurry outside the will of God e.g. seeking another power, you are contending with the devil in his own territory.
the Lord is showing me right now 286 pastors who are seeking for other sources of power for their ministry growth. The Lord says four of them will run mad except they turn back to Him Oh! No matter what is happening, wait upon the Lord this year! Stay within the edge and the serpent will not bite you because you are living on EAGLES wings!
PRAYER POINT: Take your best worship song to God.
1. Thank God for today’s word and pray as you are led.
2. Repent from any way in which you have secretly or publicly deviated from the edge.
3. Holy Ghost, help me not to fight Satan in his territory. Help me not to break the hedge in Jesus name.
4. Pray about today seriously and any other issues affecting your peace
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 8:52am On Feb 22, 2018
ODM for today is attached to the post.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:31am On Feb 23, 2018
ODM February 23 2018 WORLD VIGIL DAY: I SHALL ESCAPE IN 2018

Basic scripture: Genesis 19:15-25, Luke 17:29
Welcome to today’s devotional encounter with He that can fetch water with a basket of disgrace to the
bucket- Jehovah God! VS 29 of today’s scripture says: But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it
rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.
God is sending me to announce to you
that you shall escape every calamity in 2018! The God that made sure Lot escaped from sorrow,
weeping and tears from Sodom/Gomorrah, shall prepare your escape in every month of this year! You
shall escape evil traps! You shall escape the arrow of wicked enemies! You shall escape the secret bullets
of unfriendly friends! NO WONDER Psalm 91: 7 says: a thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand
at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee. Shout that is my portion this year. Also Psalm 32: 6
says: For this shall every one that is godly pray unto thee in a time when thou mayest be found: surely in
the floods of great waters they shall not come nigh unto him. Note….surely in the floods of great waters
they shall not come nigh unto him.
Great flood of bad news shall not come near you! Great flood of
premature death shall be far from you and all yours in 2018! Great flood of road (automobile) or air
accidents shall be far from you and your family! Great flood of armed robbery or hire killers shall escape
you! Great flood o sickness shall not locate your address! You shall escape that great loss of job or
business opportunities! Did the Jews not escape the darkness of Egypt (Exodus 10; 21-22)? Arise like a
warrior and join millions of ODM users worldwide (12am-1am) to declare to every strange flood of
disappointments to cease now from your life, family and ministry! What represents the yoke of EGYPT in
your life shall scatter now! Jehovah God is working on your decoration! Every EMPTIER shall be
disgraced tonight in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth! Amen! Declare again: I shall escape in Jesus
name. If He made Lot to escape, then you and all yours shall escape! Get ready for tonight!

PRAYER POINTS: also pray – WAH Prayer points

Take any song of worship as you are led.

ODM February 23 2018 WORLD VIGIL DAY
1. Pray over today’s scripture generally as led now.
2. The God that fetch water in a basket, do for me what you did for Lot! Let me escape the
calamities of 2018 in Jesus name.
3. The God that disappointed Pharaoh, disappoint my stubborn enemies. Let me escape their
evil plans and bullets in Jesus name.
4. The Jews were in the land of Goshen and they escaped the darkness of Egypt. By the grace
of God, I and my family shall stand where a thousand souls have fallen in Jesus name.
5. For more midnight prayers, see 105 of WAR AGAINST HAMAN-13 booklet tonight.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:14am On Feb 24, 2018
Topic: Keep Your Walkie-Talkie! [Our Daily Manna ODM Saturday, February 24th, 2018]

Basic Scripture: Mathew 26: 36-46

Some years ago, a five-man armed robbery gang succeeded in snatching the walkie-talkie of a policeman, during an operation at the toll gate area of Logos state- Ibadan expressway in Lagos, Nigeria.

This was real bad news for the police command at that time! And since all truth is parallel, heaven’s emphasis to you and your family is that you must keep your walkie-talkie. Walkie-talkie is used for communication and direction in warfare! Once an army can seize or steal the walkie-talkie of the opponent, then he can release confusion into the camp of the opponent.

Your walkie-talkie as a believer in your prayer life- means your communication with your divine headquarters; your God! Yes! By it, you can communicate with your father and by it, hell is demobilized your prayer life is a bulldozer of demonic forces! Satan and his agent are doing all they can to arrest and dilute your prayer life. Once you can no more communicate with heaven, then confusion, depression or dryness sets in.

Did Jeremiah 33:3 not say: Call unto me and I will answer thee? So, Satan will prevent you from calling, because he knows that wonders will manifest if you call or keep calling by faith! In this New Year 2018, jealously guide your prayer chamber! Discipline the flesh! Joke not with your prayer times! Meddle not with friends in your communion times. There is an ear waiting to hear and angels standing to take orders! Arise from your backslidden state of weak and dry prayers! Your prayers can be more fervent!

Cry out like David in Psalm 85:6: Will thou not revive us again? The enemy stole the walkie-talkie Peter at garden of Gethsemane because they were hit by arrows of sleep/slumber, but your case must be different. There are times when you must cut your busy schedule and come ye apart to meet with your God because a prayerless Christian is a powerless Christian. To avoid a breakdown, take a break for rest and prayer! Refuse to be discouraged concerning past or lingering battles! God has a plan and soon you will discover it! Guard your walkie-talkie!

Prayer Points:

Take song 1: Draw me nearer…

1. Lord, revive, help and shake me from slumber again in Jesus name (Pray it till something happens in your heart and life today).

2. I decree every activity of the occult concerning my prayer life, my family, ministry, and career, receive disgrace now in Jesus name. Attend your church prayer service this week!

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (41) (Reply)

COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) / Why We Sacked Winners Pastors - Oyedepo Breaks Silence / I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 239
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.