Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,227 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Our Daily Manna - Religion (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Our Daily Manna (80523 Views)

Bishop Kwakpovwe Of Our Daily Manna Offers Free Medical Services To The Needy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:36am On Dec 29, 2017
TOPIC: THE TROUBLE TREE
BASIC SCRIPTURES:
1 PETER 5: 1-7
ISAIAH 40: 12-15
There was once a carpenter who had a tree outside the family house. Each day he came back from work, he would move straight to the tree, touch the top of the branches with both hands, force himself to smile, then hug his two little children and kiss his wife. When asked by a friend why he did that daily, here was what he said: "That's my trouble tree and I know I can't help having troubles in the job, but one thing's sure, troubles don't belong in the house with my wife and children. So I just hang them up on the tree every night I come home. Then in the morning, I pick them up again. Funny enough, when I come out in the morning, to pick them up, there aren't as many I remember hanging up there." Amazing, but a timely divine message for a user of today's devotional today. Stop carrying problems on your head! Stop thinking about that mistake! Stop playing God by thinking that worry will solve any problem! Rest in God! Wait on God! The Word says that God is so big that He weighs the mountains and the hills in scales and balances (Isaiah 40:12). God told Moses His name was, "I AM" (Ex. 3: 13-15). " I AM means "I AM MORE THAN ENOUGH FOR ANY SITUATION." When problems come, never forget the great "I AM" and cast the problem upon Him. Remember, He is not a tree and never forget what Charles Bend wrote: "When it I dark enough, you can see the stars brighter." Oh, it is awesome to know that: when you are down to nothing, God is up to something. Refuse to be cast down/depressed. Put it in His Hands and rest. Pray now!
PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of worship as led.
1. Thank God for today's word and pray as you are led!
2. Lord, I cast the following burdens into Your Hands and I vow not to worry over them again (mention them now...)
3. You Haman (problem), you mist bow to the Great " I AM." Lord, let all my enemies be caught in their own traps in Jesus name.
4. Pray the NEW morning, afternoon and evening devotional prayers on page 7 of this booklet daily.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:10am On Dec 30, 2017
TOPIC: WINNERS DO NOT TOLERATE FLATTERING LIPS
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
PSALM 12
Welcome to another hour of grace! Note that the Son of God became the Son of man to change the sons of men into the sons of God! That's the key message of His incarnation! And it's a pillar stone called humility l! Psalm 12: 3-4 declares without apologies: "The Lord shall cut off all flattering lips and the tongue that speaketh proud things. Who have said, 'with our tongue will we prevail; our lips are our own, who is Lord over us?" Yes, there are proud, unseen, demonic tongues that are boasting daily that your progress in life and ministry would soon be stagnated, hindered or cut off! Yes, they boast in the sea and in their evil meetings of the night that they will prevail over you! But hear what God is saying to them: "Surely there is no enchantment against Jacob (put your first name), neither is there any divination against Israel (put your surname) - Num 23: 23! Concerning Hezekiah, did God not turn the tongue of the proud (king of Assyria - Sennacherib)? Were their boastings not overturned? - (2 Kings 19:37) That would be your testimony! Hear 2 Kings 19:16: " Lord, bow down Thine ears and hear; open Lord Thine eyes and see; and hear the words Sennacherib which hath sent him to reproach the living God." Child of God, all the "Sennacheribs" rising against you will sink with their boastings! Only what has been written (versed) in God's Word, which has been tried, tested and purified seven times concerning your destiny shall stand! Yes, whatever has been versed (written) concerning your life and ministry must stand and cannot be reversed! Never forget: The Son of God became the Son of man to change the sons of men into the sons of God! No winner in life and ministry has ever tolerated flattering lips! Arise therefore, be bold and disgrace all proud boastings concerning you in the spirit world now!
PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of power and authority.
1. Open to 2 Kings 19: 15-19 and pray it concerning any unseen tongue planning and boasting concerning your downfall (pray it seriously).
2. 48 hours to 2018! I am a child of God, full of power and authority: therefore I declare fire and brimstone against all flattering lips against my life and ministry!
3. 48 hours to 2018! Father, let not my enemies say that they have prevailed over me in Jesus name - (Pray well)!
4. I return to sender many times now, all evil words/arrows spoken, written, or fired against my life - (Pray it well)!
5. Pray generally about today and pray as led on any issue!
6. Lay your hands on your head now and boldly bless yourself! Use the Prophetic Declaration page now!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:23am On Dec 31, 2017
TOPIC: CHAMPIONS POUR FORTH THEIR WINE
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
MARK 9: 30-37
Benjamin Franklin, the early American statesman and philosopher, once made a list of character traits that he desired to develop in his personal life. When he mastered and conquered one, he would move to the other! He did beautifully well till he got to humility! He discovered that every time he thought he was making significant progress, he would be so pleased with himself that he became proud! Does it not sound absurd that you will be so proud that you are humble? We are all guilty of this - including us pastors! Heaven wants you to develop this elusive and rare virtue/ character trait in life and ministry! You did not come across this devotional booklet by accident today! Heaven is about to do a surgical operation to disgrace all hidden pride in your life! Pride can creep into our hearts just after a powerful ministration, especially when you are told, "Oh that was a wonderful service." Beware! The praise of men is a paralyzing force! Don't expect it! If it comes reject it in your heart on the spot and go and ROLL FOR YOUR GOD IN THE TOILET because you are dust! Pride can creep in when you are offended and yet the Word says that you mist take the first step of reconciliation (Matt 5: 23-24)! Pride and anger can creep in when people slander and falsely accuse you! Pride can creep in when people who are not your 'equals' in life and ministry do and say strange things! Never forget that the way up is down! Pride can come in like a thief in the night when you are asked to serve others or do jobs below your status! That was the problem of the disciples of Jesus in today's scripture. On this last day of 2017, whether in your home, office, school, marketplace or church, determine to serve others as if you are serving Christ! Pursue humility in 2018! It was Harriet Eleanor King who wrote: "Measure thy life by loss, instead of gain; not by the wine drunk, but by the wine poured forth." Go and do likewise! In 2018, pour forth your life and watch the unseen divine Finger move you by force to higher grounds! End of 2017 is not the end of your destiny! Oh! I see 2018 and the LORD told me that 2018 is your SPECIAL YEAR OF DECORATION! Lots more concerning your 2018 DECORATION in the next ODM! Get your copy! The WORLDWIDE 21-day fast begins January 6th -26th! Refuse to give up now! Pray now!
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 3: Because He lives...
1. Millions died this year! Thank God for the gift of life.
2. Pray about any of the ODM write-ups as led now.
3. Repent from past failures and pride!
4. Lord, deal bountifully with my family and I in your mercy! Restore all we have lost this year! Decorate us in 2018! Grant us the grace to fast again from January 6th as we get the ODM and the "War Against Haman- 13" booklets! Amen!
5. Pray about today and about any issue(s) bothering you now and give God praise for this year and for 2018!
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:18am On Jan 01, 2018
TOPIC: COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS!
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
ROMANS 12: 3-15
Welcome to this New Year in which you will be DECORATED! It will be awesome to begin this year with a personal and dedicated thanksgiving! That you are ALIVE is a great reason to thank your God! No matter how last year or your past was, put the devil to shame and thank the GIVER OF LIFE- JEHOVAH GOD! If you are not thankful for what you have, you are not likely to be thankful for what you are going to get this year! The average human being easily forgets the millions of goodness we have been blessed with by God. But the person who forgets the language of gratitude will never fo d himself on speaking terms with happiness because the LORD told me that He will DECORATE many this year! Yes! Welcome to your year of DECORATION! Just as Elisha tore his clothes (mantle) and put on Elijah's clothes (mantle) in 2 Kings 2: 9-15, this is the year in which a NEW MANTLE (DIVINE GARMENT) will be placed upon you! The Lord told me that it is a "CHANGE-OF-GARMENT" YEAR! The old garments of SHAME and RIDICULE will be replaced with NEW GARMENTS of FAME and MIRACLES! Ah! Look for things to be thankful for, because thanksgiving provokes DECORATION! Stop seeing the losses, the pain, delay, etc, and see God's 'little' mercies. Always Look At What You Have Left; Not What You Have Lost! For every allowed battle, there is a blessing attached! Never forget this in 2018: There are three enemies of personal peace: Regrets over yesterday's mistakes, ingratitude for today's blessings and anxiety over tomorrow's problems! Verse 12 of today's scripture says: "Rejoicing in hope..." REJOICE BY FORCE! REJOICE IN HOPE OF A GREAT YEAR AHEAD! Within the last few years of your life, there are things you can look back and say, "thank you Father." Sit down and count your blessings today and begin to prepare to start the year with a 21-day WORLDWIDE fast again (From Saturday January 6th to Friday January 26th 2018)! Get the "WAR AGAINST HAMAN-13" booklet which contains ALL the 21-day fasting PRAYER POINTS and CRUCIAL DIRECTIONS! Then prepare to be at the WORLD ANOINTING DECORATION NIGHT on Friday, January 26th, 7pm at the TBS Lagos, Nigeria. It is also called the CHANGE-OF-GARMENT NIGHT because through this fasting programme and that DECORATION NIGHT, a new garment is coming upon you! BRING ANY DRESS/SHIRT YOU DO NOT USE AGAIN OR THAT YOU CAN TEAR TO PIECES at the ANOINTING NIGHT after prayers! It will be a wonderful NIGHT and a WONDERFUL year! Refuse to be discouraged or depressed! Be thankful for the gist of LIFE! Pray again! Pray now!
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 3: Because He lives..
1. Thank you LORD for the gift of life! I have HOPE that this will be a greater year in Jesus name.
2. I ask for the grace to pray and fast again this January! Pray the "PRAYERS JUST BEFORE ANY FASTING PROGRAMME" On page 108 of "WAR AGAINST HAMAN-13" booklet for the next 5 days till January 5th!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:50am On Jan 02, 2018
TOPIC: 2018: BAD THINKING!
BAD PRODUCT!
BASIC SCRIPTURE: PHILIPPIANS 4: 1-10
Welcome to this CHANGE-OF-GARMENT New Year! Some years ago, the Toyota company had a popular advert used for Toyota products: it was, "Good thinking, Good product." Oh yes, you can also say quite the opposite: "BAD thinking; BAD product." In this New Year 2018, it is great to create your own future and not your own failure by the thoughts you think! God gives us the ability to think, but unfortunately, He does not guarantee or supervise what we think! The Word says, "...Think on these things." Which things? Read the Basic Scripture again. It means: Thinking of THINGS THAT WILL LAID YOUR ARRIVAL TO YOUR PROMISED LAND this year! Yes, life is not always fair and battles/trials will show up sometimes, but you must resist any other thought that can POISON your goals this year! This is because you cannot rise above your thoughts! In every day of 2018, there are 1,440 minutes. That means we have 1,440 daily opportunities to make a positive impact via your thoughts! If depression, bad news, self-pity, fear of your future, comparing yourself to others, etc, filled your thoughts yesterday, then you have 1,440 new opportunities to make a positive change today! It was Joyce Meyer who said: "You cannot have a positive change today! It was Joyce Meyer who said: " You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind." She was on target! Then follow me to the Library of Jack Canfield: "Successful people maintain a positive focus in life no matter what is going on around them. They stay focused on their past successes rather than their past failures and on the next action steps they need to take them to get them closer to the fulfillment of their goals rather than their past failures and on the next action steps they need to take to get them closer to the fulfillment of their goals rather than all the other distractions that life presents to them." Wonderful Truth is that you are going to go through tough times sometimes- that's life. But always remember that: Nothing happens to you, it happens for you! All things will work out for your good at last, so why think negatively in your battles? Do you know that God will always use whatever the devil or enemies throw at you as your DECORATION RAW MATERIALS? Oh, saint of God, see the positive in negative events or your past delays! Set a gate over your mind and your thoughts this early year! Remember: Bad thinking; bad product! You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind! Resist BAD and NEGATIVE thinking daily this year! Pray now!
HELP SOMEONE JOIN THE 21-DAY FAST: Sow A Copy Of This "Our Daily Manna", " War Against HAMAN-13," "Children ODM," "ODM Cartoon," As New Year Seeds Into A Life For Victory Over Life's Battles this year! Your God is a rewarder!
ODM IS NOW ONLINE at: www.mobileodm.org Other books from us can be downloaded too.
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 4: Tis so sweet...
1. Lord, pass my mind through Your fire today and this year.
2. Lord, help me to keep thinking wise positive thoughts! I shall think positively from today on every matter in Jesus name. Pray about today!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:57am On Jan 03, 2018
TOPIC: GATHER KNOWLEDGE FIRST!
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
PROVERBS 24: 1-10
Years ago, when the terrorist group, AL QAEDA, led by the late Osama Bin Laden struck America using airplanes and killed thousands of Innocent souls, REVENGE STRIKES WERE DELAYED!
Yes, The USA did not seek revenge at once! This was because they HAD TO GATHER KNOWLEDGE ABOUT THE ENEMY FIRST! Indeed, there was a worldwide Intelligence effort to fill large, MISSING GAPS in US knowledge about those behind that terrorist attack of September 11th 2001. The Defence Ministry (the Pentagon) said at that time. "There is nothing more important in this war than information, by whatever means we collect it. Use of military force is secondary; and begins with getting good intelligence report about people responsible, where they are and going after them and getting them running." Did you get that? The USE OF FORCE is secondary! Gathering of Knowledge is first! Wow! And in this year 2018, the Holy Ghost wants you to learn from that! Collect information by whatever means about your enemies before striking in prayer, using the Word or fasting, for example! That means ACTION IS SECONDARY TO KNOWLEDGE THIS YEAR! King David Prophetically declared that "by knowledge shall the righteous be delivered" (Proverbs 11:9). Jesus said, "Ye shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free" (John 8:32). The truth does not set you free! It is the truth YOU KNOW that sets you free! The Book of books (The Bible) also declared that; "by knowledge shall the righteous make war" (Prov. 20:18; 24:6). Glory to God! STOP MAKING WAR OUT OF ENVY OR BITTERNESS! Stop rushing into ACTION! The 21-day fasting program will soon begin -from January 6th-26th! Get the NEW "WAR AGAINST HAMAN-13" (WAH-13) booklet and determine to GATHER INFORMATION and KNOWLEDGE on PRAYER DIRECTION ON WHAT THE HOLY GHOST IS SAYING concerning this year! Oh! Proverbs 8:10 declares: "Receive my instruction and not silver, and knowledge rather than choice gold." Proverbs 4:7 also declares: "Knowledge is the principal thing..." (not prayer). I am not sending you to a Bible school, but you could use the Unfailing Promises and the 402 prayer points section of this booklet to fight also! Getting knowledge (relevant scriptures and promises) before praying about any issue is more powerful than the prayer itself! Open the scriptures in the "WAH-13" booklet under every prayer section and meditate on them before praying them! Determine this year like the Americans: No information, No battle! Study and shine! This is your year! Amen!
Pray the " Prayers Just Before Any Fasting " on Page 108 of " War Against HAMAN-13" booklet for the next 3 days.
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: Draw me nearer...
1. I challenge every conspiracy of laziness planned for me this year! I shall study/seek knowledge daily! Satan, you are a liar in Jesus name! Get your WAH-13 now!
Pray the prayer points as directed above on "WAH-13" now!
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:45am On Jan 04, 2018
TOPIC: HABITS THAT PROVOKE THE FIRE!
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
1 KINGS 18: 17-40
It has been said that a man should activate only those habits that he is willing to have mastery over him. The year 2018 is young! Cultivate the habit of good planning! Planning is the father of progress and the uncle of DECORATION! Yes! Before the FIRE could fall when Elijah prayed in 1 Kings 17, the following 9 things happened in the sequence/ order below:
1. He told the people to "Come near." Not far! They were near! 2. He repaired the altar of the Lord that was broken down. 3. He took twelve stones. Not 13 or 200 stones! 4. He built an altar in the name of the LORD. 5. He made a trench (a ditch) around the altar. 6. He put the word in order! Not scattered wood! He arranged the wood! Scattered wood will not attract fire! 7. He cit the bullock (animal) in pieces, and laid it on the wood. 8. He poured water in the ditch and made sire the water ran roundabout the altar. 9. And then he waited for the TIMING. time of the offering of the evening sacrifice! Wow! Wonderful God!
All the 9 points above stand for PLANNING and TIMING!
He waited for the time of the EVENING SACRIFICE! Please from the habit of sticking to time of the EVENING SACRIFICE! Please form the habit of sticking to time and schedules as the year progresses. Break the habit of postponing your plans. Procrastination is a habit you mist conquer this year. Also, in Luke 4:16, Jesus, our supreme example, had the habit of never missing His fellowship with God. He was well PLANNED! Note the words: "As His Custom was..." What are your customs (habits)? You can form the habit of using the "finishing-the-Bible-in-one-year reading plan" at the back of this devotional. Yes! You must finish your Bible this year. Make it your habit EVERY YEAR TO FINISH YOUR BIBLE ONCE! Bad habits also include compulsive TV watching, missing church services, eating recklessly, staying with your phone 24/7, alcoholism, lateness to work, meetings, appointments in church, always criticizing others, etc. You must kill this killers this year ! Never forget that behind every bad habit, there is always an 'innocent reason.' Deal with it! Addiction to food can become a bad habit! Start cutting down your food intake now as you prepare for the 21 day worldwide fast starting in 48 hours, January 6th- 26th! Let the fire fall this year! Establish good habits and let them guide you daily as you go through this year! Pray now!
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 5: When the roll is called...
1. Pray over every bad habit you know has gripped you! Don't miss the 21 day fast of this year. Deal with bad habits by name now! Break the yoke forever! FIRE WILL FALL in Jesus name! Pray about today seriously now!
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:27am On Jan 05, 2018
TOPIC: TAKE A RISK THIS YEAR
BASIC SCRIPTURES:
2 KINGS 7: 1-20;
JAMES 2:17
"Life is risk" says the philosopher. Most people whose lives have affected nations and communities have been great risk takers. There is a popular saying that, "No venture no success". Both the fearful and the brave will die but once! Nobody dies twice! The risk taken by the seven lepers in today's 1st scripture changed their destinies, place in human history and the destiny of a nation. The historical and literacy character, Julius Caesar, once said, "cowards die many times before their death." In this New Year 2018, make up your mind to take those business, marital, spiritual risks and decisions you have been postponing due to fear of failure or criticism. I remember that the great South African Human Rights Activist, Bishop Desmond Tutu, once made a profound statement. He said, "Faith is a profound risk but it is a risk I will not risk living without." In your daily walk on this planet this year, have faith in God and His Word and take bold or bolder decisions.
Noah took a risk by building the ark! It took him 120 years to build an ark that's was to be used for only 40 days. Abraham took a risk by relocating his entire family at an old age. Job took a risk for nine months by trusting God despite his strange, satanic attacks. Note that you will never stop taking risks as you go through life because: SUCCESS IS IN VARIOUS LEVELS! There are HIGHER LEVELS of testimonies, success, and decoration awaiting you as you BEGIN AMD CONCLUDE THE WORLDWIDE 21-DAY FASTING which begins tomorrow! Get your "War Against Haman-13" booklet which contains the prayer points of the 21 -day FAST! To PRAY and FAST again despite some "unanswered" past prayers may be a RISK which will RE-WRITE YOUR LIFE STORY FOR GOOD! In fact, the higher you go, the greater the risks you will take for greater levels of success. Resist discouragement because the greatest risk in life is to risk nothing! Hear Eleanor Roosevelt: "Do one thing everyday that scares you." Then a Zen saying penned: "Leap and the net will appear." Wow! That is faith! Act first! I am captivated by John Rohn: "If you are not willing to risk the unusual, you will have to settle for the ordinary." May you not die as ORDINARY! Failure and fear are twins! Avoid and conquer them this year! Take a bold step! Fast again! Sow again! Be at the World Anointing Night again! No venture, no success!
1. The yoke of FEAR, depression and indecision is broken today and forever in my life in Jesus name.
2. Like the four lepers, I shall take FAITH STEPS this year! So help me God! THIS IS MY YEAR!
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 9:26am On Jan 06, 2018
TOPIC: PULL YOUR SHOES NOW!
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
EXODUS 3: 1-10
Welcome to the annual January 21 -day prayer/fasting programme! John 14:30 is a timely arrow pointer to start this 21-day JANUARY prayer journey. Jesus said: "Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in Me." IF SATAN HAS HIS PROPERTIES IN YOU, HE WILL USE THEM AS THE LITTLE FOXES TO SPOIL YOUR VINE (your destiny) in this year 2018. Remember that God appeared to MOSES as FIRE UPON A little, perishable bush. You are like that bush! Your life is both HUMANITY (THE BUSH HAS ROOTS IN SAND- your FLESH) and DIVINITY (THE FIRE UPON THAT BUSH - your spirit), but NEVER allow your HUMANITY (YOUR FLESH) to swallow up your divinity (YOUR SPIRIT). Dont allow your humanity to block your divinity. Don't allow that secret sin or sins to put off the FIRE of what your God wants to do in 2018. Just as God told Moses, He is telling you on this first day of this WORLDWIDE Fast: PUT OFF YOUR SHOES FROM OFF THY FEET, FOR WHERE THOU STANDETH (2018) IS HOLY! Oh, note this: THE PULLING OFF OF THOSE SHOES BROUGHT BEAUTY (DECORATION) FROM ASHES (DESECRATION, DISGRACE and SHAME) concerning Moses! He was a WANTED CRIMINAL! HE WAS ON THE RUN! But JEHOVAH descended to DECORATE him and take him from shame! Your SHOE means your COMFORT and the SHOE-PULLING-OFF CEREMONY IS THE BEGINNING OF YOUR DECORATION STORY! Your shoes mean the things you love to do when no one is watching! Your shoes means your PRIZED POSSESSIONS like your family, your money, career, etc! Ask any shepherd in the desert/wilderness and they will tell you how PRECIOUS their shoes are because of the HEAT OF THE BURNING DESERT SAND. In fact, shepherds will prefer to pull off their shirts instead of their shoes! So, the Lord is saying to you now: PULL OF THAT secret sin, that malice, formication, adultery, lying, envy of others, gossip, etc, because the year you have been allowed to step into is HOLY! Do you know that LACK OF FAITH IS ALSO A SIN? Ah! See Romans 14:23 now! So no matter the DELAYS or BATTLES you are experiencing despite your fasting programmes or Prophetic Prayer Psalms after your seed sowing, REFUSE TO STOP NOW! Remember that the army General Namaan had to dip 7 times before his LEPROSY was disgraced! Start and complete this prophetic worldwide fast, sow your seed, be at the World Anointing Decoration Night with a second dress you will tear like Elisha, After Prophetic Prayers that Night! Inform others about this programme by giving them a copy of this booklet! They will be eternally grateful to you! This is your year!

TODAY IS DAY 1 OF THIS FASTING PROGRAMME! Turn to page 21 of the "WAR AGAINST HAMAN-13" Booklet and pray today's prayers. Then be at the TBS Lagos on Friday January 26th 7pm for the Change-Of-Garment World Anointing Decoration Night! Bring a second dress that you can afford to tear after prayers! It will be Great!
PRAYER POINT: Take Song 2: My hope is built...
Re: Our Daily Manna by nadirinamata: 10:11am On Jan 06, 2018
Amen God Bless, Also Read WAR AGAINST HAMAN-13 Day 1 Prayer Points for today

PULL OFF YOUR SHOES NOW!
Scripture Bullets: Exodus 3; John 14: 30; 2 Kings 5; Roman 14: 23
Welcome to the 2018 prayer and fasting programmes! In God’s calendar, every year has a plan, a style and a mandate. John 14:30 is a timely arrow pointer to start this 21-day (January) or 14-day (July) prayer journey and SITTING AT THE GATE OF POWER! See Our Daily Manna 6 January 2018

READ ALL - https://odmdaily.com/war-haman-13-day-1/

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:43am On Jan 07, 2018
TOPIC: THE KING WILL NOT SLEEP THIS YEAR!
BASIC SCRIPTURES :
ESTHER 6:1;
DANIEL 6:1-23
Daniel 6:3 declares, "Then this Daniel distinguished himself above the governor's and satraps, because an excellent spirit was in him; and the king gave thought to setting him over the whole realm. " On the verge of Daniel's decoration party, his many adversaries conspired to send him to the place of death (Den of lions). But that night, King Darius, just like Ashasuerus in the days of Mordecai in Esther Chapter 6, could not sleep. WOW! See Daniel 6:18- "Now the King went to his palace and spent the night fasting; and no musician was brought before him. Also his sleep went from him. Then the king arise very early in the morning and went in haste to the den of the lions." WOW! THE KING COULD NOT SLEEP AND BECAUSE OF YOU, SOMEONE SENT TO BE A PART OF YOUR LIFE, WILL NOT REST UNTIL THEY HELP YOU THIS YEAR. Someone who told you "NO" yesteryear, shall say "YES" this year! THIS IS YOUR YEAR OF "YES!" I am excited by the HOLY GHOST! Follow me to spy on the DECORATION PARTY OF MORDECAI. venue is at the street called "ESTHER AVENUE" CHAPTER 6 VERSE 1: "on that night could not the king sleep, and he commanded to bring the book of records of the chronicles : and they were read before the king. " Did you see that? Hush! Hush! Hush! No noise yet! We are on a spying mission! THE KING COULD NOT SLEEP! THAT WAS ALSO DANIEL'S EXPERIENCE in our 2nd Scripture! You are NEXT ON LINE!
And now I am led to prophesy strongly to your destiny : In this year 2018 and at the World Anointing Decoration Night on January 26th, the ANOINTING will visit that man or woman who is supposed to play a role in your destiny this year! They will not sleep till they help you! " Listen: NEE HELPERS WILL LOOK FOR YOU THIS YEAR BY FORCE! sow your decoration seed and determine to compete this fast! Also, pray the DECORATION PSALM which will be sent to you after sowing! WHATSAPP AND EMAIL ARE BETTER AND THEY CONTAIN FULLER PRAYERS THAN JUST TEXTS.! Be at the change of garment Decoration World Anointing Night with a second dress you will tear that night after prayers. It is your own DECORATION PARTY NIGHT! Amen and amen. Pray now!
Today is Day 2 of this Fasting Programme. Turn to page 28 of the War Against Humanity 13 Booklet and pray today's prayers. Then be at the TBS Lagos on Friday January 26th 7pm. for the change of garment World Anointing Decoration Night! Bring a second dress you can afford to tear after prayers! It Will Be Great!
2. Decree that you will not miss your helpers this year.
3. See your War Against Haman13 now and pray above prayers now!
Re: Our Daily Manna by Nobody: 10:04am On Jan 07, 2018
I did the 21days fasting last year and it helped me ALOT. I got two job offers in one year both with different pays. Before then most of the jobs I go for or have interviews with are mostly cheap jobs and I always have to settle for less maybe 25-30.

This year I am praying for marital connection. I tear the garment of delayed marriage from my life IJN.
Please do we have any prayer mountain in Abuja
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:28am On Jan 08, 2018
TOPIC: A NEW DOOR SHALL OPEN!
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
2 CHRONICLES 32: 1-8
Share with me this amazing good report: "Dear Bishop, may the good Lord continue to strengthen you and may you continue to shepherd His flock, leading us in the way of faith. Amen! This has truly been my year of Evidence. I was commissioned into the Nigerian Army in 2010 and I rose to the rank of Captain in 2016. However, my life was stagnant and I felt I was no longer needed in the system since things were getting worse daily. In December 2016, I attended the last anointing service in Ogudu and I made up my mind to pour out my heart to God; that I will not leave without my name (situation) being changed. As the choir was ministering just before you mounted the altar, I cried like a baby (I have never cried like that) and I kept telling God that I was tired of my situation and wanted to move to my next level in life! As you came on stage, you said, "The Lord has seen your tears and He has heard your cries; wipe your tears. " I immediately claimed it and thanked God that He had heard me... but I didn't stop crying. I kept repeating my prayers and thanking Him tearfully and you kept repeating again, "He has heard you, He has heard you, " then I stopped. I went home after the service and felt like a heavy burden had been lifted from me. I made up my mind to apply to resign from the army on January 17th but I said I would wait till the end of the January fast on 27th since it was a night of Evidence. At the time I was applying to resign from the army, I had no idea what I was going to do or how my family was going to survive considering the fact that I was not pensionable buy I held on to the God of Evidence. God however showed up for us! I was invited for an interview with a multinational organization while my application to resign was approved by the end of June after a delay (which was for my good). I was at home with my family for two months enjoying my terminal leave when my offer letter arrived and I resumed in September! I am grateful for what God has done in my life. Kindly share my story! The Lord is good indeed. May this ministry continue to flourish in Jesus name. Amen! My Evidence Possession Seed and Anti-delay seed were not in vain. (John Adefuye; johnadefuye@gmail.com)" What a "Wow" story! God can close a door and open another one in His destiny re-alignment plan. My Father God is showing me now that after this prayer program, He will close some doors for 62,200 souls using today's devotional and He will open newer, greater, and shocking doors of higher levels because your HELPERS (KINGS) will not sleep till they locate you this year! This brother showed his seeds and as you sow your CHANGE OF GARMENT seed as directed, a door that will shock the world shall open for you for good. Amen!
Declare 2 Chronicles 32:8 now and pray today's fasting prayers for Day 3 in page 28 of the "War Against Humanity 13" booklet, then come to the World Anointing Decoration Night with a dress that you can afford to tear. You will pray prophetic prayer with that dress and the God of wonders shall open a new door that no man can shut! Amen and amen!
PRAYER POINTS : Take your best worship song to God.
1. God of my destiny, shake and re-mould my destiny to fit into Your greater plan for me this year (Pray until something happens).

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:43am On Jan 09, 2018
TOPIC: MEN/WOMEN SHALL DANCE WITH ME THIS YEAR!
BASIC SCRIPTURES :
1 SAMUEL 18: 5-8;
ECCLESIASTES 3: 1-4
Because Michal did not dance WITH david, she was BARREN FOR LIFE! that shows how God takes your dancing this year! Those who refuse to dance with you will suffer pain and those who are planning your sorrow will DRY UP in shame! Matthew 14:6 and Mark 6:22 tell of Herodias daughter who danced at Herod's birthday party and THAT DANCE WAS THE BURIAL STAMP OF JOHN THE BAPTIST! Oh, the power of THE dance! Satan wants you to MOURN this year but your prayers today and in this fasting programme /beyond will disappoint him. Ecclesiastes 3:4 says: "A time to weep, and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to dance." THIS IS YOUR TIME TO DANCE and men shall not tell you "SORRY" this year! Also 1 Samuel 18: 6-7 says; "Now it had happened as they were coming home, when David was returning from the slaughter of the Philistine, that the women had come out of all the cities of Israel, singing and dancing, to meet King Saul, with tambourines, with joy, and with musical instruments. So the women sang as they danced, and said: "Saul has slain his thousands, and David his ten thousands." After every victorious battle, there is always a dancing, a singing and a celebration. All through this year 2018, men and women shall sing the praise of your God and dance with you. That victory that will make men and women to shout, "WOW! He has made it at last, she has made it at last, she has prevailed at last, he has prevailed at last, " and begin to dance with you like they danced with David, shall locate you in Jesus name! That stubborn Goliath (enemy) will go down and this world will dance your DECORATION DANCE with you in Jesus name.
Get read to hear lots of "CONGRATULATIONS " this year! Continue this fast, sow your DECORATION (CHANGE OF GARMENT) SEED in this fasting programme and be at the WORLD ANOINTING DECORATION NIGHT with your prophetic garment/dress/shirt which you will tear that night (not the one you wore to the programme)! Get ready! Also, pray the DECORATION PSALM which will be sent to you after sowing! Whatsapp and Email are better and contain fuller prayers than just texts! This is your year!
TODAY IS DAY 4 OF THIS FASTING PROGRAMME! turn to page 35 of the "War Against Humanity 13" booklet and pray today's prayers. Then be at the TBS on Friday January 26th 7pm for the Change of Garment World Anointing Decoration Night! Bring a second dress you can afford to tear after prayers! It will be great!
PRAYER POINTS : Take Song 3: Because He lives...
2. Decree that men and women will dance with you this year.
3. See your "WAR AGAINST HAMAN 13" BOOKLET NOW and pray the above prayers!

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:56am On Jan 10, 2018
TOPIC: WHAT LOOKS LIKE A LIE, YET IT'S TRUE!
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
2 KINGS 2: 1-15
I got this testimony from our largest distributor in Ghana, Let the Holy Ghost use it to carry out a DIVINE EARTHQUAKE in every department of your life, family and ministry.
"Bishop, my family and I are still in a state of shock and awe! What looks like a lie but is TRUE... my elder sister (our first born) and also a major distributor of ODM in Ashanti Region, Kumasi, gave birth to a baby boy yesterday after 14 years of marriage! We give God all the glory and we thank God for this awesome vision. God bless you Bishop (From Roland, Ghana). " When I got this testimony from him, I rolled on the floor for the Lord because we are all dust and He alone deserves the glory. I do the same for every testimony that I come across because I know I am just a little pencil in His hands. We must decrease and He must Increase! I prophesy : In this 21 day prayer and fasting program, that testimony that looks like a lie, yet it is true shall hit you and your family in Jesus name! That DELAY you are experiencing shall lead to worldwide dancing this year in Jesus name! Any garment that the enemy has put on you shall catch fire! As Elisha tore his garment and put on a new garment by River Jordan, so shall a new garment be put on you and your family this year! As you tear a garment you don't want at the World Anointing Decoration Night of January 26th, shame, disgrace, ridicule, marital delay, financial embarrassement, career disappointment, mysterious stagnation, business battles, demotion, disappointment at the edge of breakthroughs, spirit husband, spirit wife, spirit children, spirit money, poverty, bad odour, bad luck, rise and fall, evil dreams, etc, shall be torn to pieces by the anointing of the Holy Ghost that night and beyond in Jesus name! What your enemies wish for you shall come upon them 7 times this year! Sow your CHANGE-OF-GARMENT seed and come to the WORLD ANOINTING NIGHT of January 26th with a dress you cN afford to tear that night apart from the one you are wearing to the program. Your God is able! This is your year! Men and women shall dance with you this year! Amen!
Today is Day 5 of this 21-day fasting programme. Turn to PAGE 35 of the "WAR AGAINST HAMAN -13" booklet for today's special prayers! Congratulations!!!
PRAYER POINTS : Take your best worship song to God.
2. Lord, I key into every prophetic word of today. Let my DECORATION shock the world.
3. Pray for the testifier and his family.
4. Pray about today seriously and any other issue(s) affecting your peace.
5. Pray about 2018 again. Also, pray today's fasting prayer points as directed above in "War Against Haman-13" booklet.
Use the new page called: "FAITH BOOSTERS " daily. See page 34!

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:54am On Jan 11, 2018
TOPIC: FIRE FROM THE PHILIPPINES!
BASUC SCRIPTURE:
MATTHEW 27: 1-10
We got the testimony below from our Facebook page and I am led to publish it. It is great to know that this vision and this little book has gone so far and wide, worldwide, despite the wicked attack of enemies. Oh! Thank you Jesus!
"I was a victim of human trafficking when I was in Abu Dhabi. At that time, we were locked up somewhere. I met a Nigerian who had one bag of Our Daily Manna booklets and she was giving them out! I was blessed by all the messages when I was reading my copy. A lot had happened then. I was sold to Lebanon! Their purpose for us was slavery. But when I got that book, I prayed the "Prayers for difficulty in a foreign land" among the 402 prayers in the book and I went home free! My freedom from slavery is a testimony! God is so good (From Liz Sabilo; the Philippines)."
What a mighty God we serve! No matter the heat of the battle you are facing now as you use today's devotional, note that: No power can extend your battle! Whatever has a beginning has an end! You must testify! As you remain faithful to the prayers in this vision and you follow the prophetic instructions, BATTLE EXTENDERS WILL SCATTER! Judas sold Jesus and was happy! After a while, he lost his peace and hanged himself! Any power that says that your decoration and testimony will not appear, shall hang themselves at last this year! I see a MULTITUDE DANCING WITH YOU this year! Amen!
(This sister from the Philippines was helped by ODM given to her! I am led to ask you to give out 5 extra copies of this ODM booklet and there shall be a SPECIAL PROPHETIC GRACE released over your life, family and destiny within the next 5 days (5 stands for GRACE).
PRAYER POINTS: Take your best worship song to God.
2. I decree: Men and women shall dance with me this year in Jesus name!
3. Holy Ghost, arise against every power that says I shall not testify in Jesus name.
4. As I obey and give out 5 ODM copies, God of Heaven arise with special mercy and grace on the following expectations of my life/ministry. I SHALL TESTIFY (Pray about those 2018 expectations again and give thanks).
5. Pray for the testifier in today's devotional
6. Pray about today seriously and any other issue(s) affecting your peace. Pray today's prayers in "WAH-13" now!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:57am On Jan 12, 2018
TOPIC : THEY MUST SUBMIT!
BASIC SCRIPTURES :
PSALM 18: 44-45; 66:3;
EXODUS 12: 29-36
when your ways PLEASE THE LORD THIS YEAR. he will make ALL your enemies to be atpeace with you BY FORCE - Pro0v.16:7! The Open Bible in Basic English (BBE) puts it this way: "When a man's ways are pleasing to the Lord, He makes even his haters be at peace with him." Yes, YOUR HATERS will SUBMIT BY FORCE this year because they will see JEHOVAH AT WORK DECORATING YOU! Ah! I SEE A CHANGE OF GARMENT ANOINTING COMING UPON YOU THIS YEAR! That is why the LORD (Not man or friends) must be all you desire to please DAILY this year! Haman submitted to Mordecai at last! Ahitophel submitted to David at last via suicide! Goliath submitted by force! The 5 kings submitted to Abraham! Jericho submitted to Joshua and Nebuchadnezzar submitted to the God that HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE! YES! Amalek was forced to submit to Moses! Mrs Potiphar SUBMITTED TO JOSEPH by force when Jehovah DECORATED him! That Stubborn enemy of your destiny MUST submit this year! Barreness submitted to Zacharias and Elizabeth! Shame/marital connection submitted to Ruth! Jezebel and Ahab submitted to Elisha at his CHANGE OF GARMENT CEREMONY at the river bank - 2kings 2! The book of Psalms Chapter 66:3 declares; 'Say unto God, How terrible art thou in thy works! Through the greatness of Thy power shall thine enemies submit themselves unto thee." As you sow your decoration /change of garment seed and as you pray the Decoration Psalm you shall receive, what was called SHAME shall be called FAME because the LORD shall set your head to be FAR ABOVE your HATERS!
in this year 2018, the Lord will cause something terrible to happen in the camp and lives of your enemies for your good that will compel your enemies to submit to you by FORCE! Pharaoh and Egypt witnessed the DECORATION OF THE JEWS in Egypt and they had to fully submit to Moses! Oh, determine to complete this fast and be at the WORLD ANOINTING CHANGE OF GARMENT NIGHT! This is your year! With all fervency, begin to pray now:
Also pray the DECORATION PSALM which will be sent to you after sowing! This is your year!
Today is Day 7 of this fasting programme. Turn to page 43 of WAR AGAINST HAMAN 13 BOOKKET AND PRAY TODAY'S PRAYERS.
1.Thank God for today's word and pray as you are led!
2. Decree that EVIL men and women MUST SUBMIT to you this year.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:45am On Jan 13, 2018
TOPIC: THE MANNA DECORATION RAIN!
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
2 CHRONICLES 20: 20-30
Share with me again the good report below which I have tagged the "RAIN OF DECORATION" This rain shall come upon you like a flood this year:
"Dear Dr Chris, I bless God for his awesomeness upon my life and this ministry. I partook in this 21-day as well as the 14-day fasting programs of last year. The Lord has dealt marvelously with me. To the glory of God, I was promoted miraculously; God has blessed the work of my hands as well as my family. The new grade comes with higher targets and responsibilities but I trust God that He will never put me to shame. To Him be all the glory (Philomena Ekanem; patraphil001@yahoo.com)" See this also: "Good day, our Daddy in the Lord. I want to bless the name of the Lord for proving Himself faithful in my life. I did the 21 day fast and prayed the 12 MANTLES PRAYERS in January last year and indeed God answered my prayers. He gave me a job immediately after finishing my NYSC in this difficult economy/recession. I know that He will perfect His works in my life (Adewuni Oyedeji; wunioyedeji@gmail.com)." And this finally : "I gave out EXTRA 6 copies of ODM in October 2017 and God gave me a contract job. He also provided for me to pay all my debts. May his name be highly exalted in Jesus name. Amen! (Juliet Blessing; lamuelngozi@gmail.com)." Indeed, we receive non-stop testimonies daily and I call it the "MANNA RAIN", but due to space, we are constrained to take very few testimonies in every edition. The first testimony talked about God's HAND upon the sister through the 21 day fasting program. That shall be your story this year! The testimony of "How did it happen? " shall locate you this year! The second testimony was attached to the 12 mantles of the last World Anointing Night. As you obey the prophetic instruction of bringing a garment or shirt you do not need anymore, there shall be a CHANGE OF GARMENT testimony on your behalf and that of your family this year, as was the story of Elisha in 2 Kings 2. Don't miss the World Anointing Night of this year or any of the monthly anointing services! The third testimony talked about giving out EXTRA copies of ODM as instructed. As you obey every prophetic direction from this booklet, "The God of 2 Chronicles 20:20" shall appear for you. WE ARE ALL HERE FOR A SHORT TIME. IT IS WHAT YOU DO FOR OTHERS THAT WILL LAST! Give out EXTRA copies of this booklet this week and watch the seven eyes of God glow in your direction this year. He will cause that stubborn enemy to SUBMIT BY FORCE!
TODAY IS DAY 8 of this 21day fasting programme. Turn to page 43 of the War Against Haman 13 booklet for today's special prayers.
PRAYER POINTS: Take your best worship song to God.
2. Holy Ghost, send down a rain of testimonies to every dry desert of my life, family and ministry this year in Jesus name (Pray it Seriously).
3. Pray about 2018.
4. Pray for the 3 testifiers today. You are next
5. Pray about today seriously and any other issue(s) affecting your peace.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:03am On Jan 14, 2018
TOPIC: YOUR GOD IS A "BUSINESS MAN! " NO SUBTRACTION THIS YEAR!
BASIC SCRIPTURES :
GENESIS 17: 1-9;
DEUTERONOMY 33:29
Deuteronomy 33:29 is prophetic, in this New Year! It says: Happy art thou, O Israel : who is like unto thee, O people saved by the Lord, the shield of thy help, and who is the sword of the excellency! And thine enemies shall be found liars unto thee; and thou shalt tread upon their high places." Yes, in 2018. THINE ENEMIES SHALL BE FOUND LIARS and that is why THEY CANNOT TAKE AWAY ANYTHING FROM YOU! THERE SHALL BE NO SUBTRACTION! isaiah 48:17 says: "Thus saith the Lord, thy Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel : "I am the Lord thy God which teacheth thee to profit, which leaded thee by the way thou shouldest go". Note the words: TEACHETH THEE TO PROFIT! That means God wants you to PROFIT this year! To PROFITmeans to GAIN! To GAIN means ADDITION while to LOSE means SUBTRACTION! I am led to prophesy that 2018 shall be your year to GAIN! It is your year of "NO MORE SUBTRACTION!" it is your year of PROFIT! You cannot have a business and all you see is LOSSES or SUBTRACTION! god is more than BUSINESS MAN! He is a NO- NONSENSE BUSINESS MAN" When He does or creates anything including animals, fish, etc. He is always talking of REPRODUCTION, FRUITFULNESS and MULTIPLICATION. Yes! He is always talking about Increase; not decrease (Genesis 1:28)! After the flood, in Genesis 9:1, when God was blessing Noah, His command was very clear. Be fruitful and multiply! In Genesis 17:1- 2, when He was introducing Himself to Abraham as "Jehovah El-Shaddai"- the God who is more than enough, He spoke again about being fruitful and multiplication! God is never satisfied with you the way you are - NEVER! it does not matter how great you are, you can be much greater in 2018! The Lord is saying your best is yet to come! Determine to complete this fasting 4th and sow your Decoration Change Of Garment Seed in this fasting programme and be at the World Anointing Decoration Night with your prophetic dress and shirt which you will later tear that night (not the one you wore to the programme)! Get ready! Also pray the Decoration Psalm which will be sent to you after sowing! Whatapp and Email are better to contain fuller prayers than just texts! This is your year of Multiplication! No Subtraction! Amen!
Today is Day 9 of this fasting programme! Turn to page 50 of the War Against Haman 13 booklet and pray today's prayers.
PRAYER POINT: Take Song 5: When the roll...

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:26am On Jan 15, 2018
TOPIC: NO SUBTRACTION THIS YEAR!
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
GENESIS 22: 9-19
In Genesis 22:15-19, when God was blessing Abraham and Isaac after Abraham had attempted to "SACRIFICE " ISAAC at Mount Mariah, He said, "In blessing I will bless you, and in multiplying, I will multiply your seed." WOW! this God had no business with MINUS, SUBTRACTION or LOSSES this year! He is always talking about MULTIPLICATION. MR LOT WENT INTO SODOM FULL, BUT HE LEFT WITH A SUBTRACTION. HE LEFT WITHOUT HIS WIFE! AND THE SUBTRACTION OF LOT'S WIFE PRODUCED MAOB, - a nation that became the "Las Vegas " (sinful headquarters of immorality) and capital enemy of Israel - GENESIS 19:15-26, 31-38. Naomi left Judah full with her husband and two children, but she returned alone and empty. That was Subtraction - Ruth 1:1-5. Naomi said to the people of Judah, "Do not call me Naomi but call me Mara" Ruth 1:19-21. Subtraction makes people to ask you, "Where is your God?" I prophesy: "As the oil (anointing) of ADDITION MINUS SUBTRACTION comes upon you at the WORLD ANOINTING DECORATION NIGHT, SUBTRACTION PRODUCERS shall be disgraced! Determine to complete this fast and sow your DECORATION CHANGE OF GARMENT SEED in this fasting programme and be at the World Anointing Decoration Night with your prophetic dress/shirt/garment which you will tear that night (not the one you wore to the programme)! Get ready! Also pray the DECORATION PSALM which will be sent to you after sowing! Whatsapp, email are better and contain fuller prayers than just texts! Your God is the best Business Personality in Heaven and on Earth! All He wants from you this year is MULTIPLICATION! NO SUBTRACTION! Amen!
Today is Day 10 of this fasting programme! Turn to page 50 of War Against Haman 13 booklet and pray today's prayers.
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: My hope is built...
2. Decree that THERE WILL BE NO SUBTRACTION this year! Loose Multiplication!
3. See your WAR AGAINST HAMAN -13" BOOKLET NOW and pray the above prayers!
4. Pray about today seriously and any other issue(s) affecting your peace.
ODM IS NOW ONLINE at www.mobileodm.org. Other books from us can be downloaded too.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:11am On Jan 16, 2018
TOPIC: I AM HIS MARITAL SHOWROOM,!
BASIC SCRIPTURES :
OBADIAH 1:17;
EXODUS 1: 12-22
Due to Wedding Gown robbers, online statistics show that every second, about $3000 is spent on pornography. Just imagine how much is spent on daily basis! Also, about 28,260 souls watch pornography every second. So, just imagine the millions that watch it per day! And do you know that lots of married people, singles, even pastors or priests are also involved in this pornography addiction? Indeed, satan is doing overtime on the emotions of men and women because he knows his time is short! To be alone is not the best but in this year 2018, I don't know how, but whether the THIEF (Satan) likes it or not, your marital joy shall be restored! Before the bone of your bone and the flesh of your flesh is connected to you or before marital healing takes place in your home, just live for the LORD and always remember that the LORD can return at any time! The LORD gave the two midwives marital breakthrough only when they kept Him first (Exodus 1:21). Don't miss heaven because of marriage! See the War Against Haman 13 booklet for more insight and for today's prayers on this- EMPTIERS AND SCATTERERS will die! Know that God is in a hurry to DECORATE you and make you a SHOWROOM of His marital miracle! Just make sure that you sow your CHANGE OF GARMENT DECORATION SEED and receive your PROPHETIC PRAYER PSALM (PPP) which you will pray, AS I WAS DIRECTED. Also make sure that you don't miss the WORLD ANOINTING DECORATION NIGHT of January 26th. Oh, I can't wait for that night as YOU WILL PRAY WITH A SHIRT, DRESS OR GARMENT that you will TEAR after prayers! This is your year for a marital testimony and NO POWER CAN SCATTER YOUR MARITAL DANCE! Amen and amen!
TODAY IS DAY 11 if this 21 day fasting programme. Turn to page 58 of the War Against Haman 13 booklet and pray today's prayers.
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 4: This so sweet...
1. Pray about today's word generally as led now.
2. I shall not miss heaven because of marriage! Lord, settle me and settle me INDEED this year in Jesus name!
3. Get the War Against Haman 13 booklet now and pray the prayers above.
4. Pray about today seriously and any other issue(s) now.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:14am On Jan 18, 2018
TOPIC: HARVEST EATERS AND WASTERS MUST DIE!
BASIC SCRIPTURE :
EXODUS 3: 1-10
Harvest WASTERS or EATERS are agents if Satan sent to OPPRESS your labour and their aim is that after all your EFFORT and LABOUR all you get is TEARS! see Judges 6:3- "And so it was, when Israel had sown, that the Midianites came up, and the Amalekites, and the children of the east, even they came up against them." Did you get that? The MIDIANITES and their hosts made sure that Israel did not taste of their HARVEST AFTER SOWING! Harvest EATERS are WASTERS of profit and wasters of RESULTS. Judges 6:5 - "For they (THE MIDIANITES and their demonic hosts) came up with their cattle and their tents, and they came as grasshoppers for multitude; for both they and their camels were without number: and they entered into the land to destroy it." Oh, wickedness! The result of HARVEST EATERS and HARVEST DESTROYERS; Judges 6:6 - "And Israel was greatly impoverished because of the Midianites, and the children of Israel cried unto the LORD." The result is REDUCTION, FINANCIAL AND GENERAL DEMOTION, POVERTY AND TEARS! Note: "...and the children of Israel cried unto the LORD." Use the 21 day programme to cry unto the Lord and use the World Anointing Change of Garment Decoration Night to cry unto the Lord! There shall be a divine arrest of every power EATING your HARVEST! Determine to stop every evil agenda, complete this fast and sow your "Harvest Eaters Arrest Seed" also called the Change of Garment Decoration Seed in this fasting programme and be at the World Anointing Change Of Garment Decoration Night with your prophetic dress/garment shirt which you will tear that night (not the one you wore to the programme)! Get ready! Remember when they cried to the LORD, HE SENT THEM A PROPHET (Vs.cool. Therefore, pray the DECORATION PSALM which will be sent to you after sowing! This is your year!
TODAY IS DAY 13 OF THIS FASTING PROGRAMME! Turn to Page 64 of the WAR AGAINST HAMAN 13 booklet and pray today's prayers. Then be at the TBS Lagos on Friday January 26th 7pm for the Change Of Garment World Anointing Decoration Night! Bring a second dress you can afford to tear after prayers! It will be great!
PRAYER POINTS " take Song 1: Draw me nearer... 1.Thank God for today's word and pray as you are led!
2. Decree that Harvest Eaters, shall waste themselves in Jesus name.
3. See your "War Against Haman 13 BOOKLET NOW and pray the above prayers!
4. Pray about today seriously and any other issues affecting your peace.
In the storms of life, ODM is Life's Parachute. Give a soul/family a copy this week!
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:23am On Jan 18, 2018
This is the ODM for yesterday. It is attached to this post. I am sorry for not posting it yesterday.

Re: Our Daily Manna by adubam(m): 8:09am On Jan 18, 2018
Join ODM whatspp group for daily ODM https:///0qaEJsautWEF85C3gnTohS
or pm 08036366184 to add up.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:17am On Jan 19, 2018
TOPIC: SINGLED OUT FOR MULTIPLE BLESSINGS!
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
GENESIS 49: 15-24
Share with me the flood of rain/blessings as sent below:
"Good day Bishop (Dr) Chris, I want to praise the Lord for His many blessings in my family. I have been an ODM user since 2007. I participate in the daily worship, prayers and seed sowing, fasting and prayer programmes (21 and 14 days). It has been a marvellous experience as seen below:
1. In January 2015, I prayed, believed God and went for a spinal surgery in Abuja, Nigeria and it was successful.
2. Again in July 2015, I had a successful knee replacement surgery in Abuja, Nigeria. For the bills, God provided helpers.
3. In 2017, my daughter who had been seeking for the fruit of the womb for eight years, has been blessed with triplets.
4. One of the people I have been petitioning God for in respect of the fruit of the womb, is currently pregnant.
5. My son who had a serious road accident some years ago has been healed. All these and many more had been my prayer points. I sowed the 2017 EVIDENCE POSSESSION SEED (EPS) and received my prophetic prayer psalms (PPP) which I prayed for seven weeks.God is faithful and to Him be the Glory for the results- (Mrs. G.U.I ogyiedu@gmail.com)." I bless God that He is no respecter of persons. What He has done for one, He can do for another! Whatever are your prayer points in this fasting program, they shall come to pass because I agree with you and command a blessing upon your prayers today. Helpers shall locate you! When you call one person, hundreds and thousands shall answer you! You will meetpeople that have answers to your questions this year! HARVEST EATERS will run mad! Bad news and misfortune shall pass over your address, the wrong doctor, nurse, pharmacist, etc, shallnot meet you! There shall be no medical mistakes around your life this year! Like Joseph, you shall be called a fruitful vine (today's scripture Vs. 22)! Your testimonies (your HARVEST) shall run over and CANNOT BE WASTED! Always follow prophetic instructions in this commission! Sow your CHANGE OF GARMENT SEED, pray your DECORATION PSALM seriously and come with a dress you can afford to tear after prayers to the Tafawa Balewa Square, Lagos for the World Anointing Night of January 26th! It is your night! It is your year! Amen!
TODAY IS DAY 14 of this 21 day fasting programme. Turn to PAGE 64 of the "WAR AGAINST HAMAN 13 booklet for today's special prayers.
2. O Lord, single me out for a special testimony this year.
3. Every HARVEST EATER or conspiracy against my testimony concerning 2018; scatter in Jesus name. I loose testimonies for those doing this 21 day fasting program worldwide!
4. Pray about today seriously and any other issue(s) as led now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:58am On Jan 20, 2018
ODM for today is attached to this post.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:06am On Jan 21, 2018
TOPIC: WORLD AGREEMENT DAY!
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
MATTHEW 18: 14-20
Welcome to this devotional encounter with He that is called "The Bishop of our souls" and your STRONG TOWER! Look at what He has done: "Dear Dr Chris, I am Ruby from Lagos, I was feeling some pain in the side of my abdomen for a while. One of my doings said it could be fibroid and that really scared me, but I immediately rejected It! I then went to my room and used the Agreement Prayer page of the "War Against Haman 12" booklet and also placed it on where the pain was coming from and to the glory of God, the pain disappeared and never returned again; it was an instant miracle! I pray that God will continue to move you and the ministry forward in Jesus name. I thank God for using you to touch many lives positively (From Ruby, +234-7062977772)." Wonderful Jesus! The Agreement Prayer Page was a vision I got from the Lord many years ago and millions have been blessed worldwide through it. I may not be able to get to your house, church, village or city, but THE ANOINTING HAS NO BOUNDARY because of Matthew 18:9 "Again I say unto you, that if two of you shall agree on earth as touching anything that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven. " I can agree with you wherever you are on the surface of the earth. TODA TV IS OUR WORLD AGREEMENT DAY IN THIS FASTING PROGRAM. Go to page 55 of the "War Against Haman 13" booklet and agree with me by faith. I prophesy as you do so: There shall be testimonies and decoration in Jesus name! Those that hate you shall run mad! You shall break forth to the right and to the left! A NEW LABEL SHALL COME UPON YOU FOR GOOD! you shall eat the riches of the Gentiles! Rise and fall syndrome will scatter! Your shame shall turn to double fame! The healing that will shock the world will manifest in you! Every waster shall be wasted this year concerning you! The testimony of, "Can this really be true? " shall come from your life and ministry! The Lord shall remember you specially from this day and disappointments will become divine appointments! Stagnation will dry up! Your marital settlement will shock the world! Where you heard "NO" last year, you shall hear "YES" this year! This is your year of "YES" because the sun and the moon shall work to favour you by the anointing in Jesus name! Lift up your hands and begin to worship the Lord as you come to Tafawa Balewa Square, Lagos for the CHANGE OF GARMENT and DECORATION NIGHT! SOW YOUR CHANGE OF GARMENT seed, then come with a dress that you can afford to tear that night apart from the one you are wearing to the program. This is your year! Amen!
TODAY IS DAY 16 OF THIS 21- DAY fasting programme. Turn to page 70 of the WAR AGAINST HAMAN 13 booklet for today's special prayers! Evil hands will WITHER!
PRAYER POINTS : take your best worship song to God.
2. As I agree with my Prophet today through the AGREEMENT PAGE of the War Against Haman 13 booklet, O Lord arise and fulfill every prophetic word in today's write up and beyond.
3. Pray for the testifier and family today!
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:09am On Jan 22, 2018
TOPIC: LORD, VISIT AND DECORATE MY FOUNDATION
BASIC SCRIPTURES:
PSALM 11: 1-7;
ISAIAH 54: 11-17
The Holy Ghost is leading me this year to SERIOUSLY ask you to deal with YOUR FOUNDATION because ALL YOU WILL DO OR HAVE DONE ON THIS EARTH IS BUILT ON YOUR FOUNDATION (SEE MORE IN THE "WAR AGAINST HAMAN -13" BOOKLET LATER)! There are GOOD and BAD (EVIL) foundations! A bad FOUNDATION may even carry you for many years, BUT IT WILL CRASH LATER IN LIFE and GREAT WILL BE THAT CRASH! In fact, it will be a SUPER CRASH! God forbid! Do you now see the importance of FOUNDATIONS? Psalm 11:3 asks: "If the foundations be destroyed what can the righteous do?" Catch this power bullet from Isaiah 54:11- "O thou afflicted, tossed with tempest, and not comforted, behold, I will lay thy stones with fair colours, and lay thy foundations with sapphires." Great! That is talking about OPERATING AND DECORATING YOUR FOUNDATION! But the above scripture describes the characteristics of a life with an EVIL (BAD) FOUNDATION: 1. Afflicted 2. Tossed with tempest. 3. Not comforted (From war to war; from tears to tears, etc; No peace and no celebration). Afflictions without end are the characteristics of any evil foundation! The Lord is saying that in this 21-day fasting program and indeed this year, He will bring you out of every foundational affliction or storm. Watch this: "Behold, I will lay thy stones with fair colours and thy foundations with sapphires. " That means, God will beautify and decorate your foundation and make you a sign and a wonder this year. It is your year of foundational operation, foundational inspection, foundational revival, foundational earthquake, foundational excavation and foundational decoration. Determine to complete this fast and sow your "FOUNDATION -ON-FIRE SEED" also called the "CHANGE OF GARMENT DECORATION SEED" in this fasting programme and be at the WORLD ANOINTING CHANGE OF GARMENT DECORATION NIGHT with your prophetic dress/garment/shirt which you will tear that night (not the one you wore to the programme)! Get ready! And pray the DECORATION PSALM which will be sent to you after sowing.
TODAY IS DAY 17 OF THIS FASTING PROGRAMME! Turn to page 75 of the War Against Haman 13 booklet and pray today's prayers.
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 4: Tis so sweet ...
2. LORD, visit and operate my FOUNDATION in this fasting programme and beyond, in Jesus name.
3. See your War Against Haman 13 Booklet Now and pray the above prayers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:16am On Jan 23, 2018
TOPIC: THEY SHALL HEAR A NOISE OF WAR!
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
2 KINGS 7: 1-11
Welcome, to this devotional encounter with He that is called, "The SILENCER of wickedness" and the Rose of Sharon! Look at what He has done:
"Praise the Lord, I am sharing this testimony to glorify the name of the Lord to the shame of the devil! GOD USED THIS ODM VISION TO SAVE MY MARRIAGE AND PULL OUT MY HUSBAND FROM THE CAPTIVITY OF THE DEVIL. on March and April 2016, my beloved parents went to be with the Lord. I was very confused and broken being the eldest and only daughter. It was at this point that one of my sisters in the Lord sowed a copy of ODM into my life to draw strength during the planning and burial period, but I never opened or prayed with it. During my period of mourning, another arrow was thrown at my marriage. While we waited upon the Lord for the blessing of the fruit of the womb, my husband packed out from the house just after my parents' burial without a fight or quarrel. I TOOK THE MATTER TO GOD AND HE DIRECTED ME TO OPEN THE ABADONED COPY OF ODM AND EVER SINCE, WE NEVER MISSED ANY EDITION AND GOD TOOK OVER THE BATTLE:
(1) The Tower of Babel (confusion) that was erected in my matrimonial home was destroyed. The strange man and her son of almost one year were exposed and God confounded the languages of all that were part of it and He scattered them abroad.
(2) My husband returned home.
(3) We partook of the 21-day fast in January using ODM and the "War Against Haman - 12" booklet, sowed our "EPS" seed and also partook in the last 14-day fast and connected with our "Achan-Must-Die" seed. I bless God for higher grace upon the Bishop. Thank you Jesus. (From Ibiene Ekaette, Abuja; +234-9093481070)"
I stand as an ORACLE OF GOD and decree: in this 21 day prayer and fasting program of 2018, your FOUNDATION will be POLISHED again! What was lost shall be restored! Every communion against you will end up in confusion! In today's scripture, the Syrians heard the noise of chariots/horses and they ran away! I decree: Your enemies shall hear the NOISE of TERROR and run out of your FOUNDATION this year! Be faithful, complete this fast, sow your CHANGEBOF GARMENT SEED AND BE AT THE TBS with a dress you don't need anymore. It will be your night of FOUNDATIONAL decoration! See the "War against Haman 13" booklet for details! I am led to ask you to get 5 EXTRA COPIES OFBTHISBODM BOOKLET this week and there shall be SPECIAL PROPHETIC GRACE released over your life/destiny within the next 5 days (5 stands for GRACE), just before (after) the ANOINTING NIGHT!
TODAY IS DAY 18 OF THE 21 day fasting programme. Turn to page 75 of the War Against Haman 13 booklet for today's special prayers.
PRAYER POINTS : take your best worship song to God...
2. Pray for the testifier and the family. Pray the above prayers!

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:52am On Jan 24, 2018
ODM for today is attched to this post.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 9:16am On Jan 25, 2018
TOPIC: MARRIED AFTER 65 YEARS APART!
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
ISAIAH 40: 20-31
A family misunderstanding meant that Helen Andre, who is 82 years old, and Davy Moakes, who is 86 years old from Derbyshire, never got married in 1951. Ms Andre's daughter, Debbie Williams, who tracked down Mr. Moakes, said the pair were "madly in love" after being reunited. She said the couple originally split because Ms. Andre's parents did not approve of his job as an artist. "Back in the 1950's, being an artist was not considered as a good career for a future son in law," she said. "It broke both their hearts but in those days, you did as you were told." Ms Williams said that after her mother became widowed for a third time, she decided to find Mr Moakes. She said: "They got talking and rekindled their relationship and they fell madly in love... I am so happy for them." The couple said their love for each other never went away. The couple, who have outlived five partners between them, were married at Ripley Registry. Mr. Moakes said: "If you love someone as much as we do, it never goes away." The new Mrs Moakes said: "I have loved him all my life, I'm overjoyed, we're together at last." Wow! Love is good when it is with the right person! And also, delay is not always a denial concerning your dreams. Imagine this couple; it took 65 years for their dream to come to pass! I decree that whatever God has destined for your life must manifest this year! Ah! YOU WILL SHINE AND BE OUTSTANDING in Jesus name! You will be so UNCOMMON and will be a PUZZLE TO YOUR ADVERSARIES! I decree that every delay will turn to your dancing party! As I am commanded, I decree: The power that withstood you in the past shall break and surrender from this day and tomorrow at the WORLD ANOINTING CHANGE OF GARMENT NIGHT! I decree again with fire in my mouth, that you will never marry another person's husband/wife; your own shall locate you this year in Jesus name! What is taken from you shall be returned by force! I see you shedding tears of triumph and joy because like the prodigal son who only asked for a little handshake from his father but got a big party, that shall be your story this year! Finally i decree: You will outlive those who want you dead and you will bury them this year in Jesus name!
TODAY IS DAY 20 OF THIS FASTING PROGRAMME! Turn to page 79 of the War Against Haman 13 booklet and pray today's prayers. Then be at the TBS tomorrow, 7pm For the Change Of Garment World Anointing Decoration Night! Bring a second dress you can afford to tear after prayers! It will be great!
2. Lord, turn every delay into my dancing party.
3. Pray for the unmarried today seriously; loose marital connections.
4. I see 182 marital connections from today's devotional and tomorrow's ANOINTING NIGHT!
5. I cancel marital mistakes now in Jesus name.
6. Pray about today seriously and any other issue(s) as led.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:29am On Jan 26, 2018
TOPIC: LORD, SEPARATE MY ROD!
MY NEW NAME IS "BLOSSOM! "
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
NUMBERS 17: 1-11
Ah! Welcome to this last day of this 21 day fast! Welcome to this CHANGE OF GARMENT DECORATION day! Oh, lift up your hands and join me to worship "OUR THREE FRIENDS" (The Trinity)! The Father is Jehovah our Buckler! He is the Alpha and the Omega! He is your Fortress in 2018! The LORD Jesus is the Lamb that was slain. He is the Rose of Sharon! You cannot have Him - THIS BEAUTIFUL ROSE, and not be DECORATED! Yes! This ROSE dwells in you and therefore you will be called "BLOSSOM" in 2018! With this ROSE, you cannot end up in SHAME! Yes, like the ROD of Aaron, you will BLOSSOM and FLOURISH! This ROSE will cause your GARMENT TO CHANGE at tonight's WORLD ANOINTING SERVICE and indeed this year! Tonight is the Night of the Holy Ghost! He is the Pillar that holds your destiny! He is The Glory and Lifter of your head this year! Yes, He is the CONSUMING FIRE that fell on Pentecost day and He will pour forth CLOVEN TONGUES OF FIRE tonight and DAILY upon you this year! Ah! THIS IS THAT YEAR, when you will be DECORATED to manifest - SHINE FORTH HIS GLORY! SHINING also means: YOU WILL BE MADE VISIBLE, DECORATED, TAKEN FROM THE CROWD AND MADE UNCOMMON like the ROD OF AARON! Your "DNA CODE" and your "STAR-SUCCESS-CODE" will give your enemies and competitors nightmares and madness like in the days of Aaron and his rod! Wow! You will be asign and a wonder they CANNOT FATHOM even in their demonic COVENS or OCCULTIC mirrors! Numbers 17: 5, 7, 8 declares "And it shall be that the rod of the man whom i choose will blossom; thus i will did myself of the complaints of the children of Israel, which they make against you... It came to pass on the next day that Moses went into the tabernacle of witness, and behold, the road of Aaron, of the house of Levi, had sprouted and put forth buds, had produced blossoms and yielded ripe almonds." That shall be your story this year and TONIGHT! See the WAR AGAINST HAMAN- 13 booklet first today's prayers now! Sow your "CHANGE OF GARMENT BLOSSOM SEED" and be at the TBS Lagos 7pm TONIGHT with a dress you can afford to tear thereafter! You can come/stand for others! This is your year! Amen! See you!
TODAY IS DAY 21 OF THIS FASTING PROGRAMME! TURN TO PAGE 83 OFFENSE WAR AGAINST HAMAN BOOKLET AND PRAY TODAY'S PRAYERS. Then Be At The TBS LAGOS TONIGHT For The Change Of Garment World Anointing Decoration Night by 7pm! Bring A Second Dress You Can Afford To Tear After Prayers! It Will Be Great! Come Early And Bring Someone! Congratulations!!!
2. My Rod/Destiny must Blossom this year! I shall stand out from the crowd this year in Jesus name. Pray about the ANOINTING NIGHT now! Be there!
3. See your "WAR AGAINST HAMAN 13" BOOKLET NOW and pray the above prayers!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (41) (Reply)

COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) / Why We Sacked Winners Pastors - Oyedepo Breaks Silence / I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 255
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.