Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,460 members, 7,854,008 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 09:30 AM

Every Guy Works Only Cos Of A Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Every Guy Works Only Cos Of A Girl (845 Views)

Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls / 13 Very Important Things Every Guy Observes In A Girl!!! / Lady Who Refused To Forgive Ex-boyfriend Till He Died 'cos Of Pride Shares Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Every Guy Works Only Cos Of A Girl by marvelck: 7:19am On Sep 16, 2016
While most guys work and hustle daily cos of a girlfriend/wife (to attract, maintain and keep a woman), the only thing a woman does is to maintain her body and beauty in order to keep her man...shikena
Re: Every Guy Works Only Cos Of A Girl by Synzu(m): 7:26am On Sep 16, 2016
marvelck:
While most guys work and hustle daily cos of a girlfriend/wife (to attract, maintain and keep a woman), the only thing a woman does is to maintain her body and beauty in order to keep her man...shikena

Wrong!

I work in order to maintain myself and live comfortably.

1 Like

Re: Every Guy Works Only Cos Of A Girl by Gothblackgal(f): 7:50am On Sep 16, 2016
You have got it all wrong. We need money for maintaining ourselves and keeping our man or woman. We also do it for the society, to be respected as a growing young man. For our parents, who worked so hard for us, for our adorable younger siblings we are always shouting bro emeka, bro seun. We do it for our God, because there is no food for a lazy man, we do it for our children, to not go through what we have.

love y'all

2 Likes

Re: Every Guy Works Only Cos Of A Girl by jonaifame22(m): 7:52am On Sep 16, 2016
Wrong
Re: Every Guy Works Only Cos Of A Girl by swemzkid(m): 7:52am On Sep 16, 2016
The op ain't gat no target in life thats why he reasons that way...its only part of the reason not the only reason
Re: Every Guy Works Only Cos Of A Girl by Synzu(m): 7:54am On Sep 16, 2016
Gothblackgal:
You have got it all wrong. We need money for maintaining ourselves and keeping our man or woman. We also do it for the society, to be respected as a growing young man. For our parents, who worked so hard for us, for our adorable younger siblings we are always shouting bro emeka, bro seun. We do it for our God, because there is no food for a lazy man, we do it for our children, to not go through what we have.

love y'all

Nicely said. Funny moniker too smiley
Re: Every Guy Works Only Cos Of A Girl by Nobody: 7:56am On Sep 16, 2016
marvelck:

Re: Every Guy Works Only Cos Of A Girl by Gothblackgal(f): 7:58am On Sep 16, 2016
Synzu:

Nicely said. Funny moniker too smiley

lol wink thank you. I'm goth, am Nigerian and a gal tongue
Re: Every Guy Works Only Cos Of A Girl by Synzu(m): 8:02am On Sep 16, 2016
Gothblackgal:

Hehehe.. Its not everyday we get to come across a goth naija girl cheesy

That's why I thought it was funny smiley
Re: Every Guy Works Only Cos Of A Girl by Synzu(m): 8:02am On Sep 16, 2016
Gothblackgal:

Re: Every Guy Works Only Cos Of A Girl by Gothblackgal(f): 8:04am On Sep 16, 2016
Synzu:

We need to add a lil spice to our existence. grin
Re: Every Guy Works Only Cos Of A Girl by Synzu(m): 8:08am On Sep 16, 2016
Gothblackgal:

We need to add a lil spice to our existence. grin
True

Buh why would a najia girl wanna go goth?
Re: Every Guy Works Only Cos Of A Girl by Gothblackgal(f): 8:26am On Sep 16, 2016
Synzu:

True

Buh why would a najia girl wanna go goth?

I love the darkness and its cold warmth... just kidding, I just love goths, they are kinda cool.
Re: Every Guy Works Only Cos Of A Girl by Synzu(m): 8:41am On Sep 16, 2016
Gothblackgal:

I love the darkness and its cold warmth... just kidding, I just love goths, they are kinda cool.

LOL @ "Cold Warmth" gringrin

Well, I think they are creepy AF! What's cool about being moody 24/7? undecided
Re: Every Guy Works Only Cos Of A Girl by FvckShiT(m): 8:42am On Sep 16, 2016
FÅ«cking Think like a Man

angry
Re: Every Guy Works Only Cos Of A Girl by Gothblackgal(f): 9:22am On Sep 16, 2016
Synzu:

LOL @ "Cold Warmth" gringrin

Well, I think they are creepy AF! What's cool about being moody 24/7? undecided

Lol, beats me if you put it in that way
Re: Every Guy Works Only Cos Of A Girl by Synzu(m): 9:31am On Sep 16, 2016
Gothblackgal:

Lol, beats me if you put it in that way
Perhaps its cos I'm a tad "old-school"

1 Like

Re: Every Guy Works Only Cos Of A Girl by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 16, 2016
angry
Re: Every Guy Works Only Cos Of A Girl by mrmrmister: 9:36am On Sep 16, 2016
marvelck:

[size=13pt]I work for myself and myself only!!!
I can't hustle and give my money to a lazy FishBrain.[/size]
angry angry
Re: Every Guy Works Only Cos Of A Girl by McBrooklyn(m): 9:39am On Sep 16, 2016
cool

(1) (Reply)

[strange] Couple Exchange Pythons As Gifts On Their Wedding (photos) / Why Do Almost All Black Americans Have Tattoos But Almost All Nigerians Dont. / Top 12 Countries With The Highest Number Of Sexually Satisfied People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.