Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,644 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Couple Marry After 12 Years Of Dating (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Couple Marry After 12 Years Of Dating (Photos) (54649 Views)

Who Is Too Young To Marry After 18yrs? / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After 3 Months Of Dating (Photos) / Lady Gets A Brand New Benz From Boyfriend To Mark 2yrs Of Dating (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Marry After 12 Years Of Dating (Photos) by Frozeen(m): 1:00pm On Sep 16, 2016
Congrat to them!
Re: Couple Marry After 12 Years Of Dating (Photos) by otitokoroleti: 1:00pm On Sep 16, 2016
Mimidiva:

I prefer longer years in marriage than in courtship
Mimidiva:

Re: Couple Marry After 12 Years Of Dating (Photos) by caniva(m): 1:01pm On Sep 16, 2016
Congrats Bro....Wish you a wonderful togetherness in riches, plenty monies in conjunction with good health. Amen.

Same goes to me and others who care to say AMEN for you.

1 Like

Re: Couple Marry After 12 Years Of Dating (Photos) by Prince16: 1:02pm On Sep 16, 2016
Isiokpukpu:
Ehyaa, the lady really tried. Patience is what most of our ladies lack. May God bless their union. My ex left me barely one year after my graduation. She didn't even wait for me to finish my youth service but the funny thing is that after three years she left, she is still unmarried. Am nothing trying to mock her but the truth is that she lack patience despite my commitment to the relationship.

Chai! With ds ur name/moniker sef......... bross, I nor 2 blame d gel o!

Who knows, maybe masquerade bin dey pursue her 4 dream

grin grin
Re: Couple Marry After 12 Years Of Dating (Photos) by AlexzStructure(m): 1:03pm On Sep 16, 2016
Whooooooooooohhh... A round of applause for them...
Re: Couple Marry After 12 Years Of Dating (Photos) by brostheo(m): 1:05pm On Sep 16, 2016
You been to say he has been banging that puccy non stop for the past 12years?
Re: Couple Marry After 12 Years Of Dating (Photos) by ceeethru(m): 1:06pm On Sep 16, 2016
Mimidiva:
12yrs kwa, mbanu, can't wait that long grin

the guy face looks familiar sha
If someone told them early on that both of them would spend twelve(12) good years together dating before going to the altar one day, they won't have believed. just believe in time! Now they are wedded and more happier than some who spent just one (1) in their relationship before wedded.

1 Like

Re: Couple Marry After 12 Years Of Dating (Photos) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 16, 2016
Ah

Re: Couple Marry After 12 Years Of Dating (Photos) by ODAVI(m): 1:10pm On Sep 16, 2016
beautiful232:
it's a good news that you marry her after 12years bra

How bout some that wait for years for a man and the man bleeped up

No more waiting for even 3years again oo

HUMMM
Re: Couple Marry After 12 Years Of Dating (Photos) by Isiokpukpu(m): 1:10pm On Sep 16, 2016
phieccayurmie:

Guys too need to be patient.at times,guys shld be blame too.
How, because so far it has been the girls who always want to settle down as quick as possible. But for we guys we have to plan our life before going into marriage. In My own case, i just got out of school and the next thing she started pressurizing me about marriage. She even said that many men are seeking her hand in marriage that if i fail to make a move she will dump me but today she is still unmarried. If she had patience we would have settle down by now.
Re: Couple Marry After 12 Years Of Dating (Photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 1:11pm On Sep 16, 2016
The lady is very skinny
Re: Couple Marry After 12 Years Of Dating (Photos) by Carter4luv(m): 1:13pm On Sep 16, 2016
patience is the ability to wait, but how u wait.
Re: Couple Marry After 12 Years Of Dating (Photos) by gabsuccess(m): 1:15pm On Sep 16, 2016
when there is trust,perseverance,understanding and love is very possible kudos to them.men and ladies learn ur lesson i wll not balme anybody but ask yourself this question "i m my trust worthy"?
Re: Couple Marry After 12 Years Of Dating (Photos) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 16, 2016
12what? shocked shocked i smell lies.The lady is thick tho,me likey. kiss
Re: Couple Marry After 12 Years Of Dating (Photos) by professore(m): 1:19pm On Sep 16, 2016
I like her beauty
Re: Couple Marry After 12 Years Of Dating (Photos) by Isiokpukpu(m): 1:19pm On Sep 16, 2016
Prince16:

Chai! With ds ur name/moniker sef......... bross, I nor 2 blame d gel o!

Who knows, maybe masquerade bin dey pursue her 4 dream

grin grin
hahahaha, nwokem hapu ife edere na motor banye moto. cheesy grin. It was a terrible experience and that experience has been holding me back from going into a serious relationship since then because i know am not ready to settle down. Though i'm not doing bad now but my target is 2018 and yet to meet the supposed bride. grin cheesy
Re: Couple Marry After 12 Years Of Dating (Photos) by jackie35(m): 1:20pm On Sep 16, 2016
emmalezy:
After dating for 12 years, this couple tied the knot recently. According to the groom who shared there story on twitter, they went through school, NYSC and getting a job before they finally decided to settle down and start a family.

SOURCE
http://www.reportnaija.com/2016/09/photos-after-12-years-of-dating-couple.html

This lady wicked oh, you kept this young man waiting for complete 12 years.
Re: Couple Marry After 12 Years Of Dating (Photos) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 16, 2016
phieccayurmie:

Guys too need to be patient.at times,guys shld be blame too.
The guy's commitment is more important..most women will stick with a man who's obviously serious n committed

2 Likes

Re: Couple Marry After 12 Years Of Dating (Photos) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 16, 2016
Do you have any other choice? The guy is lucky to have a pretty lady like that

1 Like

Re: Couple Marry After 12 Years Of Dating (Photos) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 16, 2016
She's not a virgin so it's very possible
Re: Couple Marry After 12 Years Of Dating (Photos) by kaylo31(m): 1:25pm On Sep 16, 2016
People tend to forget that relationships dont always begin as courtships...d bf/gf stage must be passed first b4 both parties begin to consider marriage. B4 this, school, personal development have to come first for both parties. Some woman lack patience sha o...bt if its worth the wait..why not?
Re: Couple Marry After 12 Years Of Dating (Photos) by engrjacuzzi: 1:25pm On Sep 16, 2016
it shows the woman is truly brave.

1 Like

Re: Couple Marry After 12 Years Of Dating (Photos) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 16, 2016
12 years? I'm not that patient, mbok!
Re: Couple Marry After 12 Years Of Dating (Photos) by Berbierklaus(f): 1:37pm On Sep 16, 2016
Isiokpukpu:
Lol. cheesy grin. That was why i emphasized on the guys commitment. The lady also has a role to play in other to keep her man.
Guys commitment is a risk ladies are not ready to bargain with,coz at the end of the day,the lady has everything to lose if any goes wrong.

trust me,You don't want your sister in that position smiley

ofcourse the groom will not mention How he fvcked Enough girls along the way wink

4 Likes

Re: Couple Marry After 12 Years Of Dating (Photos) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 16, 2016
he was faithful and committed to her guess that's why she was able to be patient, me that dated for 5 years, kept forgiving being cheated on with different women on different occasions,there are still patient women out there just that most men don't know how to earn the loyalty of a woman, congrats to the couple
Re: Couple Marry After 12 Years Of Dating (Photos) by Berbierklaus(f): 1:40pm On Sep 16, 2016
prettythicksme:
12what? shocked shocked i smell lies.The lady is thick tho,me likey. kiss
shocked

I have information that You ain't thick undecided
prove me wrong wink
Re: Couple Marry After 12 Years Of Dating (Photos) by ogene007: 1:41pm On Sep 16, 2016
Mimidiva:

The guy is truly a sincere man. To keep faith even after 12 years is no mean feat. Wishing them a happy married life.
Re: Couple Marry After 12 Years Of Dating (Photos) by Isiokpukpu(m): 1:44pm On Sep 16, 2016
Berbierklaus:

Guys commitment is a risk ladies are not ready to bargain with,coz at the end of the day,the lady has everything to lose if any goes wrong.

trust me,You don't want your sister in that position smiley

ofcourse the groom will not mention How he fvcked Enough girls along the way wink
grin cheesy grin cheesy. Why our girls blood dey hot like this. For abroad you go see people dating each other for over 10-15 years. Why our own case different na . Haba grin cheesy
Re: Couple Marry After 12 Years Of Dating (Photos) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 16, 2016
nice one.....d kinda woman i like....plus size
Re: Couple Marry After 12 Years Of Dating (Photos) by usman15gmail: 1:47pm On Sep 16, 2016
Lord of the rings
Re: Couple Marry After 12 Years Of Dating (Photos) by Optimisticgondy(m): 1:49pm On Sep 16, 2016
My wife and I are their seniors. We dated for 14 years before we tied the knot this month, this year
Re: Couple Marry After 12 Years Of Dating (Photos) by preetyslim(f): 1:51pm On Sep 16, 2016
If u dated for 12yrs I wonder how many yrs you will stay married lipsrsealed grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Urhobo Meets Yoruba In Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photoshoot / Have You Ever Been Caught Masturbating. / Female Strippers Pray & Speak In Tongues For A Successful Hustle (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.