Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,518 members, 7,819,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

He Said “Hey” On Facebook - Engaged Lady Shares Her Love Story - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Said “Hey” On Facebook - Engaged Lady Shares Her Love Story (50394 Views)

"I Love You No Be For Mouth" - Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Bank Account Online / "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter / "I Met My Husband-To-Be Out Of Boredom";Excited Lady Shares Her Love Story. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Said “Hey” On Facebook - Engaged Lady Shares Her Love Story by pocohantas(f): 2:14am On Sep 17, 2016
pxDharniel:

I think I understand what she's trying to communicate. She said you shouldn't ignore your messages from guys simply because a few of them are kidnappers or what have you.

Doing so will significantly limit your opportunity of meeting the right ones.

But when chatting with a stranger, its advisable to be security conscious and not reveal too many details that may compromise you and always set up a meet in a public place
The guy can actually be slow to strike. Meeting in a public place the first time, doesn't guarantee ones safety in the LONG RUN.
Re: He Said “Hey” On Facebook - Engaged Lady Shares Her Love Story by OluDare01(m): 2:58am On Sep 17, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
smiley happy 4 them. After some people will say, u cnt find your future partner online undecided

lemme goan reply all the "HEY & HI" messages, who knows maybe one of them might be my future hubby oh grincheesygrin
Hey grin
Re: He Said “Hey” On Facebook - Engaged Lady Shares Her Love Story by Ade3000yrs(m): 2:59am On Sep 17, 2016
So Nigerians still read gossip news? Na wa for una o!!!!
Re: He Said “Hey” On Facebook - Engaged Lady Shares Her Love Story by Onyenna(m): 3:00am On Sep 17, 2016
VolTOxic:
So it took her 12 good days to type simple Hello? undecided

I once told a girl "hello" on Facebook around January 2012 and guess what; she replied me around September 2014!! I angrily told her she shouldn't have even bothered replying after over two and a half years!! I "un-friended" her with alacrity........
Re: He Said “Hey” On Facebook - Engaged Lady Shares Her Love Story by metallisc(m): 3:01am On Sep 17, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
smiley happy 4 them. After some people will say, u cnt find your future partner online undecided

lemme goan reply all the "HEY & HI" messages, who knows maybe one of them might be my future hubby oh grincheesygrin

no worry, we go soon meet, and when we meet...

Re: He Said “Hey” On Facebook - Engaged Lady Shares Her Love Story by metallisc(m): 3:04am On Sep 17, 2016
Aderola15:

Bae be fast about it ooooh, lemme goan reply mine toocheesygrincheesy

Re: He Said “Hey” On Facebook - Engaged Lady Shares Her Love Story by xtervaganza(m): 3:06am On Sep 17, 2016
So she's actually telling us he's one of those pussies on Facebook who send hey to random girls online?

Smh
Re: He Said “Hey” On Facebook - Engaged Lady Shares Her Love Story by metallisc(m): 3:07am On Sep 17, 2016
chubbygal:
My dear ladies!

Re: He Said “Hey” On Facebook - Engaged Lady Shares Her Love Story by jclassiq(m): 4:09am On Sep 17, 2016
nma24:
[color=#000099][/color] So he proposed on your second meeting... That's sweet. Not all some time wasters stringing a girl on for 12yrs before meaning to do the needful that their grandfather did in their teens.
yea buh do u really have to latch on to a guy for that long? What hapens to moving on?
Re: He Said “Hey” On Facebook - Engaged Lady Shares Her Love Story by jclassiq(m): 4:12am On Sep 17, 2016
chigoizie7:
U know?
Truth is, social media has fetched me more puna than in real life.
I don't know about u.
i hope it makes life better for u bro.
Re: He Said “Hey” On Facebook - Engaged Lady Shares Her Love Story by jclassiq(m): 4:14am On Sep 17, 2016
dacovajnr:
Would you mind if I DM you? undecided
next time just DM her bro. U need no permission.
Re: He Said “Hey” On Facebook - Engaged Lady Shares Her Love Story by morganwizzy55(m): 4:50am On Sep 17, 2016
Na so I sent one hey too for 1 month she no reply, see how devil take give her meat for dream.. She come find sales girl job for my area... Not knowing that I'm d owner of the supermarket.
Re: He Said “Hey” On Facebook - Engaged Lady Shares Her Love Story by iRepNaija1: 4:51am On Sep 17, 2016
VolTOxic:
So it took her 12 good days to type simple Hello? undecided

Is she required to say hello?
Re: He Said “Hey” On Facebook - Engaged Lady Shares Her Love Story by iRepNaija1: 4:54am On Sep 17, 2016
Onyenna:

I once told a girl "hello" on Facebook around January 2012 and guess what; she replied me around September 2014!! I angrily told her she shouldn't have even bothered replying after over two and a half years!! I "un-friended" her with alacrity........

If the worst thing in your life you experience is a girl rejecting you, you'll be okay.

1 Like

Re: He Said “Hey” On Facebook - Engaged Lady Shares Her Love Story by Ugoeze2016: 5:41am On Sep 17, 2016
Hey sexy....you look familiar...I await your reply smiley

Re: He Said “Hey” On Facebook - Engaged Lady Shares Her Love Story by MikeB3(m): 5:46am On Sep 17, 2016
The social media is a powerful channel of connection for all. Some persons use it for evil and some for good things however I recommend we all use it for the good reasons like the above development of the newly engaged couple....... Long live social media platforms, together we shall change the world for the betterment of humanity!
Re: He Said “Hey” On Facebook - Engaged Lady Shares Her Love Story by Ihuomadinihu: 6:10am On Sep 17, 2016
I don't encourage women to reply random messages and chat with strangers on facebook. Anything that goes beyond making comments on a specific post or topic is not appropriate.
Social media esp facebook have been used to deceive many young desperate women. What you see online is not necessarily what you get offline. It's not even encouraged to accept friend request from strangers. Girls have fallen victims of a number of vices as a result of facebook chats and messages. Some men are wolves in sheep clothing that want more than a decent friendship and relationship. You will fall a victim if you don't manage your online presense well. Carefulness is the key word.
That it work for Miss A, doesn't mean it will happen in the same well for Miss B.
That girl must have been attracted to the guy or must have conducted certain online research before replying and taking an interest in him.

Girls don't be so desperate, be careful how and whose messages you respond to on Social media.
Don't share your number and contact address to any man on facebook.
Personally,i don't accept strange friend requests and don't engage in any deep inbox chats with men i don't know.
I have seen a simple hello to hi responds go to ''i like you, where do you live, give me your number''
O di egwu! Girls be careful!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Said “Hey” On Facebook - Engaged Lady Shares Her Love Story by Nobody: 6:12am On Sep 17, 2016
If this hey and engagement exist in my dream, pls don't wake me up
Re: He Said “Hey” On Facebook - Engaged Lady Shares Her Love Story by hgnbello(m): 6:14am On Sep 17, 2016
lolz. Nw adays if u said hey, d next tin ix 4 dem 2 ask 4 mtn card. Effect f change..
Re: He Said “Hey” On Facebook - Engaged Lady Shares Her Love Story by osarenmwienda(f): 6:25am On Sep 17, 2016
congrat dear
Re: He Said “Hey” On Facebook - Engaged Lady Shares Her Love Story by Carter4luv(m): 6:28am On Sep 17, 2016
my facebook love, oya ti lolo
Re: He Said “Hey” On Facebook - Engaged Lady Shares Her Love Story by chuckdelis: 6:30am On Sep 17, 2016
well u forgot to mention the moni part
Re: He Said “Hey” On Facebook - Engaged Lady Shares Her Love Story by kdfinest(m): 6:38am On Sep 17, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:

lols well no need for u to goan reply am here we cn start d message tin here, nw sef. Lols
Re: He Said “Hey” On Facebook - Engaged Lady Shares Her Love Story by wiZbanky(m): 6:39am On Sep 17, 2016
Aderola15:
hey
Re: He Said “Hey” On Facebook - Engaged Lady Shares Her Love Story by Ghost447(m): 6:44am On Sep 17, 2016
Aderola15:

Hey
Re: He Said “Hey” On Facebook - Engaged Lady Shares Her Love Story by saintdennis(m): 6:52am On Sep 17, 2016
And some so called NL toasting advisors will be telling ya'll how to chat up a babe,

Try to get her attention send a customised unique msg n other crap.

Oga it's social media, the rules are simple 'don't be boring' and 'don't be invested (literally don't give a fvck)

Simple hello, hey, hi, is a mature intro rather than hello beautiful, hi cutie, hello,you look so pretty my name is bla bla.

Be yourself if the punny set cool, if not cast your hook into another part of the lake.
Re: He Said “Hey” On Facebook - Engaged Lady Shares Her Love Story by toprealman: 6:55am On Sep 17, 2016
And this is almost 12 years, Bill Gates is yet to reply my Dear Bill, "HEY"!
Re: He Said “Hey” On Facebook - Engaged Lady Shares Her Love Story by ghostwritter(m): 6:59am On Sep 17, 2016
Mrop:
“It Started With a “Hey” On Facebook, Now We are Engaged,” Lady Shares Her Love story

This pretty Lady Shares her beautiful loves story on her Facebook page.

Read what she wrote below:

It all started with "hey" 2years ago on Facebook and you know how some girls (me) are, we would reply yearsss later well I replied like 12 days later and he said "I know your sis" in my mind I said "see this one
famzing" cut story short I kept relying after he sends a message especially when I knew we are over 600 million miles apart, until we clicked... We all know how it goes from their...
We kept in touch and fell in love along the way , saw him for the first time last year and upon our second meeting this year I said yes to my best friend (the best friend I have actually), my brother, my lover, my KNIGHT @cashmyle.
So yeaaaa I cut the long story short sha . I'm engaged,... Whoop! whoop!

Nice one girl... She's so lucky.. We are happy for her.

Source;; http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/09/it-started-with-hey-on-facebook-now-we.html?m=0

it took Almighty God to creat the world in just six days, while it took my sister here twelve days to creat the reply 'Hello'.
It is now obviouse that God is not a female.
Re: He Said “Hey” On Facebook - Engaged Lady Shares Her Love Story by Doubleoo(m): 7:02am On Sep 17, 2016
She's one of the classic girls in microbiology department during our school days.
Re: He Said “Hey” On Facebook - Engaged Lady Shares Her Love Story by alizma: 7:03am On Sep 17, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:

better go reply o, our own started a yr ago and we are heading to the altar next month.
Re: He Said “Hey” On Facebook - Engaged Lady Shares Her Love Story by emeksdonalds(m): 7:18am On Sep 17, 2016
Oya... To all da ladies... My Operation "Hey" has started... starting from here... Hey ladies in da house
Re: He Said “Hey” On Facebook - Engaged Lady Shares Her Love Story by ever811(m): 7:23am On Sep 17, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:

HEY...oya reply..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Single Lady Traps Neighbour’s Husband With N200,000 For Sex / South African Lady Weds Man Who Photobombed Her Photo 7 Months Ago / If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.