Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,584 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. - Politics (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. (59066 Views)

OBIANO is not paying full salary. VANGUARD. / Bayelsa Can’t Pay Full Salaries Now, Says Dickson / FG To Propose N45,000 Wage, Meets Labour Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by Doug07034780891(m): 6:18pm On Sep 18, 2016
Guy you wan spoil aaresssa because they don't have such fun places in Osun.... cheesy

xharder:
men here dont know the meaning of recession..
Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by Tokety7: 6:18pm On Sep 18, 2016
aarressa:
Shey you want more Aregbe's projects grin grin grin

Let me hear you say YESSSSSSSSSSS...... grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin

Yeeessssssssssss.........oooooooooooooo
Obingo has nothing to showcase.
Aregberascal joooooooor. grin
Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by Omenkata: 6:19pm On Sep 18, 2016
aarressa:

This is what I said back on the first page. I have their time ....... grin grin grin
Mynd44 rule 19
Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by Tokety7: 6:21pm On Sep 18, 2016
xharder:
arreass what do you think about lounge24? would you prefer this one?

Obingo also gave u lounge24 grin grin grin
Dummy United grin
Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 18, 2016
this another place to be

1 Like

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 18, 2016
Akwa dey ball hard

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 18, 2016
areeass this beautiful gate resort has a lot to offer, do you have an equivalent in oshogbo?

1 Like

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by aarressa: 6:27pm On Sep 18, 2016
Still more village rubbish, ZERO obingo projects.... grin grin grin

obingo don suffer, even his NL minions no fit help obingo..... grin grin grin

obingo..Ndo grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by Doug07034780891(m): 6:29pm On Sep 18, 2016
Be focused, I can feel your pain.... cheesy

aarressa:
Still more village rubbish, ZERO obingo projects.... grin grin grin
obingo don suffer, even his NL minions no fit help obingo..... grin grin grin
obingo..Ndo grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by aarressa: 6:30pm On Sep 18, 2016
Tokety7:

Yeeessssssssssss.........oooooooooooooo
Obingo has nothing to showcase.
Aregberascal joooooooor. grin

We go enjoy more Aregbe's projects, let's enjoy the comedic rubbish and riff raff stolen internet pictures the villagers are posting for now... grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:37pm On Sep 18, 2016
aarressa:
S

]
I just arrived

Revelation!!

It is 6 years that Osun state governor, Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola has been steering the affairs of the state. He was returned to office in November 27, 2014 for a second term. So many things can be said to be wrong with Ogbeni's 6 year old administration in the state. Below is a lost of some of them.

1. Government without Commissioners: Ogbeni rauf Aregbesola has been running his 2-year old second term government without commissioners. Aregbesola ascribed the delay to the paucity of funds, saying that the purse of the state has been reduced .

[b]2. No Local Government Elections: The last local government poll held in the state was conducted by a PDP-led government in 2007. Since 2011, billions have gone into statutory monthly allocation with no evidence of development in the local governments.

Governor Aregbesola has failed to reveal the total debt exposure of the local governments that he has ran through executive secretaries for over 5 years.

3. Jailing Students: Students who downloaded films on the freely distributed Opon Imo were sent to Ilesa prison. This would not have happened if the government weighed several options before implementing it.

4. Demolition and Merging of Schools: Osun state under Governor Aregbesola demolished merged post-primary schools in the state. This was against the interest of the teachers, students, and alumni associations. Also inimical to the future of students, especially final year students whose examination centres were demolished. This policy of the government was ill-timed and causes a lot of dislocation and hardship for the students, whose identity were erased from the school.

Aregbesola also demolished several houses and shops along Osogbo-Iwo, Ogo Oluwa - Old Garage -Ayetoro - Ota Efun. road. People were made homeless, and with only few of them compensated.

5. Controversy With The General School Uniform: Governor Aregbesola also introduced the school uniform for all state primary and secondary schools in the state. This action didn't go well with the schools, teachers and religious organisations as it destroyed the existent school structure. Through free, it is quite difficult to differentiate students of a school from the other. Religious organisations kicked against it because of a hidden inscription “Ella” discovered in the new school uniforms distributed to all pupils in both primary and secondary schools in the state.

6. Huge Borrow And Uncompleted/Abandoned Projects: No doubt, governor Aregbesola has plunged the state into huge debt with an increased rate of state's borrow, but with abandoned projects in the state. Governor Aregbesola took loans on projects that are grandiose and without direct impact on the lives of the people – federal roads and flyovers that hardly got off the drawing board, airports construction that has been left abandoned.

7. Hijab Crisis: The recent hijab crisis has not been handled maturely by the state governor, who threatened to expel students who wear robes to school. Justice Jide Falola of the Osun State High Court had on June 3 given a verdict that Muslim students should be allowed to wear hijab in all public schools in the state because it was part of their fundamental rights.

8. Free School Feeding Programme: As at now, there is nothing productive with the free school feeding programme. It has not been sustainable overtime in Osun state. It though provided jobs for some local food vendors but resulted in huge debt for the state. Governor Aregbesola did not consider the state's economic capacity before investing in such an expensive welfare programme.

9. Misplaced Priorities: Osun state receives paltry sum from the nations treasury due to a heavy debt burden and now relies solely on the allocation giving to LG from the treasury to survive, yet Governor Aregbesola has created additional 30 LCDA and wants to build a 19 billion naira airport before he leaves government. In addition to misplaced priority is the “Opon-Imo” N8.6billion Project. The state is yet to develop for such an expensive project, the reason why students abused it. Today, where is the Opon-imo?

10. Backlog of Salaries: Despite Federal Government bailout funds, Osun is one of the states with terrible backlog of salaries. Some workers are being owed for 6 months, some half-paid, and some have not been paid at all.

11. Omoluabi garment factory belongs to the niece of the deputy governor and that in giving her the monopoly to be the only one to sell and sew school uniforms in Osun could be said to affect the livelihood of thousands of tailors and material sellers in the state.

Oluogunjobi, Jul 4, 2016

[/b]

5 Likes

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by Ikechukwu48: 6:38pm On Sep 18, 2016
InyinyaAgbaOku:

See him saying these are Peter Obi projects.
Was Obi that did these not a governor like aregbe? Does Aregbe of 7 yrs boast of anything like those?
All he had to show were renovated elementary schools built by individuals from newsreport after 7 years of allocations, debts and igr that is bigger than all SE states combined.

What Obiano did in two years without owing 1kobo, Aregbe can't reach that level. .
The former even increased salaries.

Aresa why not tell us the minimum wage in Anambra? Has osun finished paying his debts to her?

That's there save face tactics.

I've been following this thread since he started the lie about argue paying full salary grin grin

When started, the first said.....he's posting "private projects" then it moved to "stop posting private and government projects" then to "the schools are missionary works" then finally to "its Peter obi's work" grin grin grin grin grin cheesy. The pain na something. You started comparison and getting slapped by it.

The thing that made me laugh is Anambra's own is completed project...I don't think he posted any uncompleted work (correct me if I'm wrong)

While they have been posting grounds and pole sticks on ground grin grin grin

I'm just waiting for to come back and continue while aressa scream "post obiano projects. Argbe na champiom". While ignores him and continue slapping him....the whole interaction is hilarious

5 Likes

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by ChimaAdeoye: 6:39pm On Sep 18, 2016
aarressa:

See how Osun defeated the whole of SE? grin grin

Ignorant yoruba that does not even know Anambra is just one of the 5 SE states.

Imagine if this were SE and you brought in Enugu,Owerri, Umuahia, Abakaliki and other places? Wouldn't that be instant death? grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:39pm On Sep 18, 2016
I just arrived

Revelation!!

It is 6 years that Osun state governor, Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola has been steering the affairs of the state. He was returned to office in November 27, 2014 for a second term. So many things can be said to be wrong with Ogbeni's 6 year old administration in the state. Below is a lost of some of them.

1. Government without Commissioners: Ogbeni rauf Aregbesola has been running his 2-year old second term government without commissioners. Aregbesola ascribed the delay to the paucity of funds, saying that the purse of the state has been reduced .

[b]2. No Local Government Elections: The last local government poll held in the state was conducted by a PDP-led government in 2007. Since 2011, billions have gone into statutory monthly allocation with no evidence of development in the local governments.

Governor Aregbesola has failed to reveal the total debt exposure of the local governments that he has ran through executive secretaries for over 5 years.

3. Jailing Students: Students who downloaded films on the freely distributed Opon Imo were sent to Ilesa prison. This would not have happened if the government weighed several options before implementing it.

4. Demolition and Merging of Schools: Osun state under Governor Aregbesola demolished merged post-primary schools in the state. This was against the interest of the teachers, students, and alumni associations. Also inimical to the future of students, especially final year students whose examination centres were demolished. This policy of the government was ill-timed and causes a lot of dislocation and hardship for the students, whose identity were erased from the school.

Aregbesola also demolished several houses and shops along Osogbo-Iwo, Ogo Oluwa - Old Garage -Ayetoro - Ota Efun. road. People were made homeless, and with only few of them compensated.

5. Controversy With The General School Uniform: Governor Aregbesola also introduced the school uniform for all state primary and secondary schools in the state. This action didn't go well with the schools, teachers and religious organisations as it destroyed the existent school structure. Through free, it is quite difficult to differentiate students of a school from the other. Religious organisations kicked against it because of a hidden inscription “Ella” discovered in the new school uniforms distributed to all pupils in both primary and secondary schools in the state.

6. Huge Borrow And Uncompleted/Abandoned Projects: No doubt, governor Aregbesola has plunged the state into huge debt with an increased rate of state's borrow, but with abandoned projects in the state. Governor Aregbesola took loans on projects that are grandiose and without direct impact on the lives of the people – federal roads and flyovers that hardly got off the drawing board, airports construction that has been left abandoned.

7. Hijab Crisis: The recent hijab crisis has not been handled maturely by the state governor, who threatened to expel students who wear robes to school. Justice Jide Falola of the Osun State High Court had on June 3 given a verdict that Muslim students should be allowed to wear hijab in all public schools in the state because it was part of their fundamental rights.

8. Free School Feeding Programme: As at now, there is nothing productive with the free school feeding programme. It has not been sustainable overtime in Osun state. It though provided jobs for some local food vendors but resulted in huge debt for the state. Governor Aregbesola did not consider the state's economic capacity before investing in such an expensive welfare programme.

9. Misplaced Priorities: Osun state receives paltry sum from the nations treasury due to a heavy debt burden and now relies solely on the allocation giving to LG from the treasury to survive, yet Governor Aregbesola has created additional 30 LCDA and wants to build a 19 billion naira airport before he leaves government. In addition to misplaced priority is the “Opon-Imo” N8.6billion Project. The state is yet to develop for such an expensive project, the reason why students abused it. Today, where is the Opon-imo?

10. Backlog of Salaries: Despite Federal Government bailout funds, Osun is one of the states with terrible backlog of salaries. Some workers are being owed for 6 months, some half-paid, and some have not been paid at all.

11. Omoluabi garment factory belongs to the niece of the deputy governor and that in giving her the monopoly to be the only one to sell and sew school uniforms in Osun could be said to affect the livelihood of thousands of tailors and material sellers in the state.

Oluogunjobi, Jul 4, 2016

[/b]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by Tokety7: 6:40pm On Sep 18, 2016
aarressa:

We go enjoy more Aregbe's projects, let's enjoy the comedic rubbish and riff raff stolen internet pictures the villagers are posting for now... grin grin grin grin grin

I trust. These fools has nothing to showcase. They are just showing private properties attributing it to Obingo. They are just fraudulent arseholes.
Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by eyesofgod: 6:40pm On Sep 18, 2016
aarressa:

See, obingo is nobody's role model, he's a scammer. The NL followers are his victims too.

I know when talking about anything in the SE, they love to shout anambra and obingo as the best thing in Nigeria when in fact it's all scam and I've been waiting silently to trash that scam.

The same people you see run around NL shouting obingo obingo anambra anambra are in this thread and they still can not show us any obingo projects or anything to justify the debts he took, taxes and allocations.

They are in a quandary, they are running around anambra and the internet stealing other people's projects, posting pictures of fences, gutters and other laughable and comedic nonsense..

The even posted pictures of bank tellers as obingo's commissioned project.

This is how sad and pathetic they are...

I know the Ibos very well. I schooled there and they are my in laws. However I haven't been to the east since Peter Obi left office. Obi tried a lot as a governor by picking up where Ngige stopped. The much I know about him is solely from the social media. I must confess that I was sold on his achievements until the ugwu debacle.

What I cant understand is the rapidity Anambrarians display in elevating Obinno above Obi. I cannot fail to point out that many of the projects on display here were actually executed by Peter Obibut he is hardly given the credit.

Bottom line is that it is always good to know our leaders.
Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by aarressa: 6:41pm On Sep 18, 2016
Villagers, where una dey? I want more stolen internet comedic pictures to enjoy... grin grin grin grin
Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by Doug07034780891(m): 6:43pm On Sep 18, 2016
Ekoile aka aarresssa please explain this because you have been showing the pictures that useless garment factory here.. cheesy cheesy

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by aarressa: 6:49pm On Sep 18, 2016
[s]
post=49472980:

I just arrived

Revelation!!

Oluogunjobi, Jul 4, 2016

[/b]
[/s]

Na obingo project we ask you for jare... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:49pm On Sep 18, 2016
aarressa:
Villagers, where una dey? I want more stolen internet comedic pictures to enjoy... grin grin grin grin

Misplaced Priorities: Osun state receives paltry sum from the nations treasury due to a heavy debt burden and now relies solely on the allocation giving to LG from the treasury to survive, yet Governor Aregbesola has created additional 30 LCDA and wants to build a 19 billion naira airport before he leaves government. In addition to misplaced priority is the “Opon-Imo” N8.6billion Project. The state is yet to develop for such an expensive project, the reason why students abused it. Today, where is the Opon-imo?

My friend what is the position of Osun in 2016 WAEC

Can Osun parents afford school fees of those 3 schools built by Argbe's cronies

4 Likes

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by Ikechukwu48: 6:50pm On Sep 18, 2016
post=49472980:

I just arrived

Revelation!!

Oluogunjobi, Jul 4, 2016

[/b]

This explains why we keep seeing uncompleted buildings

5 Likes

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by cjrane: 6:54pm On Sep 18, 2016
post=49472980:

I just arrived

Revelation!!

Oluogunjobi, Jul 4, 2016

[/b]

[size=13pt]I have been wondering what held Yoruba land back since they first got exposure to western education.

I have come to the conclusion it is the inherent nature of the yoruba to live in deceit that held them back. Even when it is obvious things are not right, the average yoruba will still praise their leaders for stealing, while the Igbo on the other hand will speak out fearlessly against evil and injustice. Thus, it's unlikely for evil men to last very long as leaders of Igbo, but Yoruba will habitually have evil leaders because even the good ones learn to become evil since that is the prevailing culture.....and nobody will even speak up.

Meanwhile i am not asking Yoruba people to change anything in their modus operand i.

Just enjoy shopping areas Obiano created and still frantically on target to complete newer ones.While gradually changing the status of Awka and doing all these without debt! grin
[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by aarressa: 6:55pm On Sep 18, 2016
eyesofgod:

I know the Ibos very well. I schooled there and they are my in laws. However I haven't been to the east since Peter Obi left office. Obi tried a lot as a governor by picking up where Ngige stopped. The much I know about him is solely from the social media. I must confess that I was sold on his achievements until the ugwu debacle.

What I cant understand is the rapidity Anambrarians display in elevating Obinno above Obi. I cannot fail to point out that many of the projects on display here were actually executed by Peter Obibut he is hardly given the credit.

Bottom line is that it is always good to know our leaders.

The kind of ibo youths we have in Nigeria today are different and even fellow ibo people are no excluded from their hate and anger..

It's very sad..

1 Like

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:56pm On Sep 18, 2016
[quote author=aarressa post=49473181][/quote]

Huge Borrow And Uncompleted/Abandoned Projects: No doubt, governor Aregbesola has plunged the state into huge debt with an increased rate of state's borrow, but with abandoned projects in the state. Governor Aregbesola took loans on projects that are grandiose and without direct impact on the lives of the people – federal roads and flyovers that hardly got off the drawing board, airports construction that has been left abandoned.

With huge debt hanging in your neck and your great grandchildren, you still have energy to defend this fraud star its means you don't have conscious

1 Like

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by Henrydone: 6:58pm On Sep 18, 2016
Let me hit the nail at the head.Anambra is more developed than osun, but osun is fast developing than anambra.

1 Like

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by aarressa: 6:59pm On Sep 18, 2016
[s]
post=49473182:

Misplaced Priorities: Osun state receives paltry sum from the nations treasury due to a heavy debt burden and now relies solely on the allocation giving to LG from the treasury to survive, yet Governor Aregbesola has created additional 30 LCDA and wants to build a 19 billion naira airport before he leaves government. In addition to misplaced priority is the “Opon-Imo” N8.6billion Project. The state is yet to develop for such an expensive project, the reason why students abused it. Today, where is the Opon-imo?

My friend what is the position of Osun in 2016 WAEC

Can Osun parents afford school fees of those 3 schools built by Argbe's cronies
[/s]

Not interested in your super story... grin grin grin

Na obingo project we ask you for jare.. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by aarressa: 7:02pm On Sep 18, 2016
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4252154_akwarockpsquare_jpeg6d0b29814b69b6de5cc41e31e6302364

Newly commissioned obingo project..... grin grin grin grin

These villagers go kill pesin with laffta I swear... grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 18, 2016
The rooms are elegantly beautiful and the finishing is superb...

1 Like

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by aarressa: 7:04pm On Sep 18, 2016
Very soon, obingo go commission Tonto Dike.....

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by Doug07034780891(m): 7:05pm On Sep 18, 2016
We agree with you that Anambra is like Dubai compare to Osun state but what we do not agree on is that Osun state is developing at all if you disagree with me show us the aerial view of Osun and let us see how it is spreading. E.g see below..

Henrydone:
Let me hit the nail at the head.Anambra is more developed than osun, but osun is fast developing than anambra.

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by Doug07034780891(m): 7:07pm On Sep 18, 2016
Don't go there abeg, there's nothing like hospitality facilities in Osun, what they boast of is deities and shrines..

xharder:
The
rooms are elegantly beautiful and the finishing is superb...

1 Like

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 18, 2016
arreass i bet the most beautiful girl in osun is half as beautiful as this lady

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (44) (Reply)

Governor Buni Weds Gumsu Abacha, The Daughter Of Late Head Of State (Photos) / Senator Shehu Sani Declares Assets, Says He's Worth #22m, Several Houses / Pictures Of Boko Haram Training Kids Shared By HumAngle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.