Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,564 members, 7,816,380 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. - Politics (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. (59058 Views)

OBIANO is not paying full salary. VANGUARD. / Bayelsa Can’t Pay Full Salaries Now, Says Dickson / FG To Propose N45,000 Wage, Meets Labour Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by aarressa: 7:08pm On Sep 18, 2016
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4252249_beautifulg_jpeg3166a19f718a2e5c1a305aec4c9e9275

Obingo commissioned bedroom.... grin grin grin grin grin grin

When obingo go come commission my kitchen...? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by cjrane: 7:09pm On Sep 18, 2016
eyesofgod:

I know the Ibos very well. I schooled there and they are my in laws. However I haven't been to the east since Peter Obi left office. Obi tried a lot as a governor by picking up where Ngige stopped. The much I know about him is solely from the social media. I must confess that I was sold on his achievements until the ugwu debacle.

What I cant understand is the rapidity Anambrarians display in elevating Obinno above Obi. I cannot fail to point out that many of the projects on display here were actually executed by Peter Obibut he is hardly given the credit.

Bottom line is that it is always good to know our leaders.

[size=13pt]Yes, Peter Obi did so much to lay the foundation.
He actually took over at a time Obasanjo and Ngige were doing dog fight and burnt down ALL government buildings including the government house.

To Obi, credit, he started from the scratch where nothing existed and built the state a secretariat started tarring roads to connect communities.

Obiano on the other hand has built on Obi's projects. Which is number one credit to him because most politicians would have simply abandoned them, especially as his relationship with Obi deteriorated. In addition, Obiano had the guts to embark on truly developmental schemes which every former governor avoided under the obvious excuse of lack of funds. He embraced agriculture with the mindset that he didn't have the ability to do it, but can create the enabling environment for private investors. He also continued Obi's interventions in the educational and health sectors. In short, Obiano has a plan, unlike many leaders that did not have any plan,but adhoc measures as they came to the problem.

If the Nigerian economy had been buoyant in Obiano's time, Anambra would have truly excelled because unlike others that guessed what was needed, Obiano knows precisely what is needed to be done to develop and planned for it in advance. If people like him ran Nigeria, we would still have been developing very well today instead of being in recession.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 18, 2016
Doug07034780891:
Don't go there abeg, there's nothing like hospitality facilities in Osun, what they boast of is deities and shrines..

na so so shrines hahaha grin grin

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:13pm On Sep 18, 2016
aarressa:
[s][/s]

Not interested in your super story... grin grin grin

Na obingo project we ask you for jare.. grin grin grin grin

Omoluabi garment factory belongs to the niece of the deputy governor and that in giving her the monopoly to be the only one to sell and sew school uniforms in Osun could be said to affect the livelihood of thousands of tailors and material sellers in the state.

grin grin Schools built by private
grin grin Garment factory owned by deputy governor's niece grin
grin ;DOpo imo
grin ;DO meal

Pcs.Gov Obiano commissioning ABS digital transmission.

3 Likes

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by aarressa: 7:14pm On Sep 18, 2016
PAGE 38....

Still no obingo projects.... grin grin grin grin grin

Obingo don suffer... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 18, 2016
Now lets do aerial view, when will oshogbo be as beautiful as this from the sky?

2 Likes

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by aarressa: 7:18pm On Sep 18, 2016
[s]
post=49473713:

Omoluabi garment factory belongs to the niece of the deputy governor and that in giving her the monopoly to be the only one to sell and sew school uniforms in Osun could be said to affect the livelihood of thousands of tailors and material sellers in the state.

grin grin Schools built by private
grin grin Garment factory owned by deputy governor's niece grin
grin ;DOpo imo
grin ;DO meal

[/s]

We did not ask you to post this same meaningless rubbish you have posted 10 times..

Den don beging recycle their rubbish..

Wahala dey o...

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by cjrane: 7:19pm On Sep 18, 2016
The pace things are moving in Anambra is part of Obiano's strategy to engage the private sector. New projects and buildings are springing up in Awka every second.

1 Like

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 18, 2016
hmm, i cant shout. This is like New York when compared to oshogbo

2 Likes

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by aarressa: 7:22pm On Sep 18, 2016
PAGE 38 is almost gone...

Still, ZERO obingo project...

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by cjrane: 7:25pm On Sep 18, 2016
Sen. Ben Bruce was 100% correct when he asked other governors to approach Obiano for ideas on how to stimulate growth in their state.

But hatred will not let the average Nigerian do the right thing if it meant acknowledging their enemy or opposition political party had actually done well.

4 Likes

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 18, 2016
arreass tell me, when will oshogbo look this beautiful

3 Likes

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by aarressa: 7:26pm On Sep 18, 2016
xharder:
hmm, i cant shout. This is like New York when compared to oshogbo

Zik Avenue Awka road

Yes, this is your New York... grin grin grin

That's obingo's New York... grin grin grin

una neva jamm grin grin grin grin
Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:29pm On Sep 18, 2016
aarressa:
PAGE 38....

One flyover he started since he came into power more than six years ago still uncompleted and gov Obiano you are comparing with the HE-GOAT have completed three flyovers, roads expansion and bridges within 2yrs

4 Likes

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 18, 2016
arre-ass, when will oshogbo have a beautiful neighbourhood like this

2 Likes

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by cjrane: 7:33pm On Sep 18, 2016
Please show us Alegbe's projects.
Obiano's projects are all over the place. Not just in Awka. He builds low income earners housing estates all over the place. Not to mention how his strides in security has helped to create and environment conducive to private businesses.

Today, yorubas have invaded Anambra with tailoring businesses and shops all over Onitsha and Nnewi. Igbo encourage them because it is part of our culture of progress. Even if progress come through yoruba tailors, we know if they do better, we all do better. It is like how America brings talents from all over the world, knowing if they do better, America itself is greater.
In yoruba states and other climes, their government would demolish their shops because of the ethnicity of the owners. In the end, they also deny themselves the benefit of IGR that could have come from those businesses.

3 Likes

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by aarressa: 7:35pm On Sep 18, 2016
Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by aarressa: 7:38pm On Sep 18, 2016
Still ZERO obingo projects....

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by Doug07034780891(m): 7:39pm On Sep 18, 2016
Make una no kill ekoile for us oo...lol

1 Like

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:39pm On Sep 18, 2016
xharder:
arre-ass, when will oshogbo have a beautiful neighbourhood like this
Next world grin grin

Pics Awka
Awka became state capital 27 August, 1991

2 Likes

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by cjrane: 7:40pm On Sep 18, 2016
^^^^^^^

Alegbe has run out of ideas....... grin grin grin grin

He is posting pictures of flood that even disappeared in less than 30 minutes in his own thread......If we posted pics of Osogbo here, people will vomit from how filthy the place is.

Abeg make i go chop, .....next time challenge your senior to a match. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by Doug07034780891(m): 7:41pm On Sep 18, 2016
Make una no kill aarressa for us ooo..lol
Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by Doug07034780891(m): 7:43pm On Sep 18, 2016
Aarressa if I were you I would have vex since and flood this thread with Osun aerial views..lol
Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 18, 2016
lets do a little comparism here.

the first two pix,

yes it has bad road, poor drainage but look at the back ground, you see fine house, the people are the background dont look tattered and they dont look hungry.All they need is governmant attention to there road and they do the rest... That's people with a high standard of living and high purchasing power who dont depend on government salary

now look at the second picture::

hungry and malnourished looking people, dirty environment, poor hygiene, No toilet facility and with out door rustic zinc bathroom, humans living with goats..even if aregbe fixes the roads, it wont take the hunger, malnourishment and piggry in them, it wont make them build or living in better houses, it wont take away their poverty and hunger.....dirty people!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:52pm On Sep 18, 2016
Doug07034780891:
Aarressa if I were you I would have vex since and flood this thread with Osun aerial views..lol
Best of Oshogbo skyline

1 Like

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by cjrane: 7:53pm On Sep 18, 2016
[size=14pt]^^^^^^^^^^
Compare Osun skyline above to Anambra below
[/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Doug07034780891:
Guy you wan spoil aaresssa because they don't have such fun places in Osun.... cheesy

Even the worst hater knows there is no basis for comparison of Osun to Anambra, except of course in the mind of Alegba and Nigerian voodoo statistics reports grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by aarressa: 7:53pm On Sep 18, 2016
Still ZERO obingo projects....

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 18, 2016
just imagine this kinda neighbourhood in the east...i swear,i dey shame for this people, yet they will be forming sophisticated.....i feel like purging.. tongue

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by Doug07034780891(m): 7:54pm On Sep 18, 2016
Nwanne do not join him to deviate with those flooding that is happening all over Nigeria right now. He is seeking for escape route but no way lol

xharder:
lets do a little comparism here.

now look at the second picture::

hungry and malnourished looking people, dirty environment, poor hygiene, No toilet facility and with out door rustic zinc bathroom, humans living with goats..even if aregbe fixes the roads, it wont take the hunger, malnourishment and piggry in them, it wont make them build or living in better houses, it wont take away their poverty and hunger.....dirty people!

1 Like

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by aarressa: 7:56pm On Sep 18, 2016
Moral of the story...

Obingo is not paying full salary

Obingo has nothing more than 1 completed project

Obingo took took N10 billion loan

Anambra state is a debtor state

Anambra is a poor state with a meager budget of N101 billion which is nothing but a salary only budget..

All in all as displayed by his followers on NL, obingo doesn't have anything to show his debts, allocations and taxes

Sucks...

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by Doug07034780891(m): 7:57pm On Sep 18, 2016
But is that why you guys have decided to gang-kill Aarressa? We still want him alive..lol

cjrane:
[size=14pt]^^^^^^^^^^
Compare Osun skyline above to Anambra below
[/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Even the worst hater knows there is no basis for comparison of Osun to Anambra, except of course in the mind of Alegba and Nigerian voodoo statistics reports grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 18, 2016
post=49474561:

Best of Oshogbo skyline

hahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin Brown rustic rooooof..

now compare again

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (44) (Reply)

Osun Rerun: See Why Omisore’s Statement Is The Final Nail On Apc’s Coffin / Man Buys Python To Celebrate Buhari's "2019 Failure" After His Declaration / Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.