Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Pastor's Wife Caught Pants Down With Choirmaster Today..come AND SEE OOO - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pastor's Wife Caught Pants Down With Choirmaster Today..come AND SEE OOO (4135 Views)

Man Trying To Sleep With His Friend's Wife Caught & Stripped Unclad (Photos) / New Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-Boyfriend On Their Wedding Night In Zimbabwe / Married Zambian Woman Caught Pants Down With Her Best Friend's Husband. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor's Wife Caught Pants Down With Choirmaster Today..come AND SEE OOO by datprincess(f): 11:49pm On Sep 16, 2016
'I have been married to her in the last 12 years without a child, she has exposed me to the winds, people spread all kinds of rumours about me,” he said amidst tears.
A middle aged pastor in Asaba, Delta State has revealed sad details of how he caught his wife pants down with the choir master of his church at a hotel room.This is not how to be a good friend

In a report by Leadership newspaper, the pastor who spoke to journalists disclosed that he had been informed of his wife's illicit affair with the choirmaster but refused to believe it until he caught the lovers in a hotel room.
HOT POST..My Husband Has Turned Me Into His Punching Bag...Wife Cries Out
“I have been inundated with reports about my wife having sex with her choir master, but I kept my ears to the ground until the fateful day I was called to a hotel around Ezeani Avenue, Asaba where I caught my wife pants down in the hotel...MORE STORY AND PHOTOS HERE..http://www.nigeriannow.com/2016/03/pastors-wife-caught-pants-down-with.html

Re: Pastor's Wife Caught Pants Down With Choirmaster Today..come AND SEE OOO by freesinzu(m): 11:56pm On Sep 16, 2016
grin
Re: Pastor's Wife Caught Pants Down With Choirmaster Today..come AND SEE OOO by herzern(m): 11:59pm On Sep 16, 2016
Whoever creates this thread will face the wrath of Almiqhty God!!!!... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Pastor's Wife Caught Pants Down With Choirmaster Today..come AND SEE OOO by Nobody: 12:13am On Sep 17, 2016
No pishure ehn? undecided
Re: Pastor's Wife Caught Pants Down With Choirmaster Today..come AND SEE OOO by Nobody: 12:38am On Sep 17, 2016
smellymouthjnr2:

seun and his fucking bastard moderators u blocked three of ma accounts in one day, well done if u ban one account I will be opening another one until you stop your favouritism and tribalism cus we are all equal ............ let the game begin...... seun and his mod if you don't ban this account na thunder go fire all of you bastards of a crazy fathers from a LovePeddler/prostitute mothers ones again my middle finger for all of you(Bleep YOU)

cry cry cry nawa for u baba.... Why u dey come here and chose to quote me ooo.. Wetin I dey do na?
Re: Pastor's Wife Caught Pants Down With Choirmaster Today..come AND SEE OOO by datprincess(f): 11:32am On Sep 17, 2016
Re: Pastor's Wife Caught Pants Down With Choirmaster Today..come AND SEE OOO by datprincess(f): 4:54pm On Sep 17, 2016
TrapQueen77:

cry cry cry nawa for u baba.... Why u dey come here and chose to quote me ooo.. Wetin I dey do na?
Re: Pastor's Wife Caught Pants Down With Choirmaster Today..come AND SEE OOO by bamac(m): 5:52pm On Sep 17, 2016
Things are happening.
Re: Pastor's Wife Caught Pants Down With Choirmaster Today..come AND SEE OOO by McBrooklyn(m): 5:54pm On Sep 17, 2016
Konji na bastard cheesy cheesy
Re: Pastor's Wife Caught Pants Down With Choirmaster Today..come AND SEE OOO by datprincess(f): 11:59am On Oct 04, 2016
grin
McBrooklyn:
Konji na bastard cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Im Frustrated... Frustration Has Almost Finished My Life / 5 Sex Fantasies Your Girl Is Thinking About But Won't Tell You / Its Not Everything A Girl Must Tell Her Boyfriend(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.