Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,478 members, 7,826,804 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

When Your Girlfriend Disrespect You In The Presence Of Another Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Girlfriend Disrespect You In The Presence Of Another Guy (1343 Views)

Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter / My Fiancee Brought A New Phone From Another Guy / My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your Girlfriend Disrespect You In The Presence Of Another Guy by marvelck: 10:12am On Sep 17, 2016
How would you feel should your girlfriend disrespect you in the presence of her male friend or toaster? I heard about a married man whose girlfriend disrespected him before her friends when he visited her at home. Despite bn the one who paid for her self contain apartment, furnished it and has also bn the one taking care of her needs. Guess the man is her maga, thats why she tend to treat and talk to him anyhow. There are guys whose girlfriend treat them like poo especially whenever her friends are around. And some girls do this on purpose and also to make it look as if the guy doesn't mean anything to her. And yet, he bangs you steady. So, who is fooling who?
Re: When Your Girlfriend Disrespect You In The Presence Of Another Guy by McBrooklyn(m): 10:15am On Sep 17, 2016
Lol, me sef go disrespect her by chyking her very best friend with iPhone 7 cheesy cheesy
Re: When Your Girlfriend Disrespect You In The Presence Of Another Guy by naijaboiy: 10:15am On Sep 17, 2016
Any guy who's girlfriend disrespects him in such manner should either dump her or apply some measures to put it to a stop.

However way he chooses to do that is none of my concern. lipsrsealed
Re: When Your Girlfriend Disrespect You In The Presence Of Another Guy by jejemanito: 10:19am On Sep 17, 2016
It means you're her fool

Slapping her will even make you a bigger fool

If am the one, I'd just smile beguilly, walk away and terminate the relationship.

All this I'd do with a very blank and expressionless face

1 Like

Re: When Your Girlfriend Disrespect You In The Presence Of Another Guy by speedyconnect3: 10:22am On Sep 17, 2016
baf of course
Re: When Your Girlfriend Disrespect You In The Presence Of Another Guy by McBrooklyn(m): 10:29am On Sep 17, 2016
But seriously if my girlfriend disrespect me in front of a guy like that and she later came to apologize with a Range Rover . . . Tell me why won't I forgive and accept her back?? undecided

I'll even be like "Bae, won't you disrespect me this month again??" kiss
Re: When Your Girlfriend Disrespect You In The Presence Of Another Guy by thesicilian: 10:36am On Sep 17, 2016
There are no permanent girlfriends
Re: When Your Girlfriend Disrespect You In The Presence Of Another Guy by RealJaneDoe: 10:47am On Sep 17, 2016
Tell her how you feel in private and that she shouldn't be do it again. I am saying this because they're some things that may be disrespectful to one person and not to another.

But if she doesn't stop then end it...

Op wait oh what about guys that disrespect their gf in front of their friends what happens to them. Why you focusing only on the women.

(1) (Reply)

What My Boss Did To Me At The Office / 5 Unique Messages To Say You Are Sorry For Breaking Her Heart / Here Are 11 Things You Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter the love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.