Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Men Are Too Afraid To Ask For These Things On Bed.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Are Too Afraid To Ask For These Things On Bed.... (705 Views)

Single Reason Why Many Men Are Afraid To Invest In A Lady / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) / For Guys,read How To Write A Letter To The Girl Who Is Too Afraid To Try (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Men Are Too Afraid To Ask For These Things On Bed.... by streethunt: 10:32am On Sep 17, 2016
NO MATTER HOW MUCH CRAZY-GREAT SEX YOU AND YOUR PARTNER MIGHT BE HAVING, ADMIT IT: YOU’VE WONDERED IF THERE’S ANY DESIRE HE’S HOLDING BACK. HEY, CHANCES ARE YOU HAVE A FANTASY OR CURIOSITY THAT YOU MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE WORKED UP THE COURAGE TO DIVULGE JUST YET, SO WHAT’S HIS?

To find out, we asked some men what they’re not asking for in the bedroom (but secretly kind of want to). Their answers may or may not surprise you, but regardless, it’s a good reminder that we can all be a little more open behind closed doors.

“Dominate me! Having to ask kind of defeats the purpose.” —Dean, 27

“Group sex is something I think would be a crazy experience, but there’s never been a partner who I would ask for that. It would take a lot of alcohol to admit.
“I wish I could just ask for a Mouth Gig sometimes without CLICK http://streethunterng.com/2016/09/17/9-things-some-men-are-too-afraid-to-ask-for-in-bed-note-to-guys-youll-never-know-the-answer-if-you-dont-ask/ To Continue

Re: Men Are Too Afraid To Ask For These Things On Bed.... by Strahovski1(m): 10:33am On Sep 17, 2016
Nonsense

(1) (Reply)

For Couples That Live In Different State/country. / Can Someone Explain This? / My Incredible Night With Bunmi (A Short Romantic Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.