Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,058 members, 7,856,221 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 03:36 PM

Guys - What Do You Like In Girls Physically? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys - What Do You Like In Girls Physically? (4366 Views)

Things That Mature Men Like In Women / Does Teenage Sex Affect Growth In Girls. ??? / 5 Attributes In Girls I Admire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys - What Do You Like In Girls Physically? by WHITEWIZARD(m): 8:34pm On Sep 17, 2016
charijee:
Now you make me believe that's the only thing you know how to do best......
That should do for the day, don't you think? wink

Harm? .....can't see any
hell take a look at this moniker www.nairaland.com/saintfellow aint he handsome?

1 Like

Re: Guys - What Do You Like In Girls Physically? by charijee(f): 8:39pm On Sep 17, 2016
lezznjr:
I'm more of a lover than a fighter, babe. But I'm a patriot and spent a considerable part of my Nairaland sojourn in foreign affairs section. So I kick Ghanaians and Southies just for the heck of it....

What church do you worship in?
A patriot you say.....You've said enough, rest it

Wanna visit my church? grin
Re: Guys - What Do You Like In Girls Physically? by charijee(f): 8:41pm On Sep 17, 2016
WHITEWIZARD:
hell take a look at this moniker www.nairaland.com/saintfellow aint he handsome?
What am I to do with the moniker
Re: Guys - What Do You Like In Girls Physically? by krissconnect(m): 8:42pm On Sep 17, 2016
Just give me the nyansh. Just the nyansh. Notin but the nyansh. Oh lawd! cheesy
Re: Guys - What Do You Like In Girls Physically? by WHITEWIZARD(m): 8:42pm On Sep 17, 2016
charijee:
What am I to do with the moniker
Im falling in love with him, is it normal?
Re: Guys - What Do You Like In Girls Physically? by lezznjr: 8:44pm On Sep 17, 2016
charijee:
A patriot you say.....You've said enough, rest it

Wanna visit my church? grin
I will tell you when you answer.
Re: Guys - What Do You Like In Girls Physically? by charijee(f): 8:45pm On Sep 17, 2016
WHITEWIZARD:
Im falling in love with him, is it normal?
Why involve me
Re: Guys - What Do You Like In Girls Physically? by charijee(f): 8:47pm On Sep 17, 2016
lezznjr:
I will tell you when you answer.
Church of Nigeria
Re: Guys - What Do You Like In Girls Physically? by WHITEWIZARD(m): 8:49pm On Sep 17, 2016
charijee:
Why involve me
bcaus the both of u deserv each other, ure beautiful, he is handsome.
Re: Guys - What Do You Like In Girls Physically? by charijee(f): 8:53pm On Sep 17, 2016
WHITEWIZARD:
bcaus the both of u deserv each other, ure beautiful, he is handsome.
Saint, please leave me out of your game
Re: Guys - What Do You Like In Girls Physically? by WHITEWIZARD(m): 8:56pm On Sep 17, 2016
charijee:
Saint, please leave me out of your game
Lol im offering him to u 4 free.
u can have all of him.
Re: Guys - What Do You Like In Girls Physically? by lezznjr: 8:57pm On Sep 17, 2016
charijee:
Church of Nigeria
lolz! Ok, no wonder we're polar opposites.

I'm in mosque of Nigeria.
Re: Guys - What Do You Like In Girls Physically? by charijee(f): 9:06pm On Sep 17, 2016
lezznjr:
lolz! Ok, no wonder we're polar opposites.

I'm in mosque of Nigeria.
So you're a muslim? shocked
Re: Guys - What Do You Like In Girls Physically? by lezznjr: 9:10pm On Sep 17, 2016
charijee:
So you're a muslim? shocked

grin grin cheesy I am no more Muslim than you're a church of Nigeria devotee wink
Re: Guys - What Do You Like In Girls Physically? by charijee(f): 9:15pm On Sep 17, 2016
lezznjr:

grin grin cheesy I am no more Muslim than you're a church of Nigeria devotee wink
What happened to your faith? .....you should stand firm in what you believe
Re: Guys - What Do You Like In Girls Physically? by Fidelismaria: 9:41pm On Sep 17, 2016
I only lyk one tin and its d veejay
Re: Guys - What Do You Like In Girls Physically? by lezznjr: 10:24pm On Sep 17, 2016
charijee:
What happened to your faith? .....you should stand firm in what you believe
I'm trying to say I have never heard of Church of Nigeria, babe.
cheesy
I'm not a Muslim.
Re: Guys - What Do You Like In Girls Physically? by charijee(f): 11:02pm On Sep 17, 2016
lezznjr:
I'm trying to say I have never heard of Church of Nigeria, babe.
cheesy
I'm not a Muslim.
You have.....if I say it in full ....you'll know the church
Re: Guys - What Do You Like In Girls Physically? by lezznjr: 11:22pm On Sep 17, 2016
charijee:
You have.....if I say it in full ....you'll know the church
Lolz! I'm not about stalking you, dear.

Besides, I reside in one end of the country why you're at the other end.

Allow me to go off the rail momentarily, were you online at noon today?
Re: Guys - What Do You Like In Girls Physically? by charijee(f): 11:26pm On Sep 17, 2016
lezznjr:
Lolz! I'm not about stalking you, dear.

Besides, I reside in one end of the country why you're at the other end.

Allow me to go off the rail momentarily, were you online at noon today?
Noon? ....what time exactly?
Re: Guys - What Do You Like In Girls Physically? by lezznjr: 11:37pm On Sep 17, 2016
charijee:
Noon? ....what time exactly?

I'm not too sure honestly. But check your email to be precise. And don't feel compelled to respond through same channel!

Just tell me here.
Re: Guys - What Do You Like In Girls Physically? by charijee(f): 6:18am On Sep 18, 2016
lezznjr:

I'm not too sure honestly. But check your email to be precise. And don't feel compelled to respond through same channel!

Just tell me here.
Oh that! ...it was saint.fellow trying to have fun as usual.....came up with a thread in a bid to expose the Knights ......

Happened last night tho

Good morning
Re: Guys - What Do You Like In Girls Physically? by lezznjr: 8:03am On Sep 18, 2016
charijee:
Oh that! ...it was saint.fellow trying to have fun as usual.....came up with a thread in a bid to expose the Knights ......

Happened last night tho

Good morning
Oh, the bloodsucking hemiptera-chinch is still looking for attention and online notoriety grin

Who says witchcraft isn't real......

Good morning, gracious one. Trust your night was good?
Re: Guys - What Do You Like In Girls Physically? by charijee(f): 1:38pm On Sep 18, 2016
lezznjr:
Oh, the bloodsucking hemiptera-chinch is still looking for attention and online notoriety grin

Who says witchcraft isn't real......

Good morning, gracious one. Trust your night was good?
Lol....you know him better than I do

Yeah, so good.....yours?
Re: Guys - What Do You Like In Girls Physically? by lezznjr: 1:52pm On Sep 18, 2016
charijee:
Lol....you know him better than I do

Yeah, so good.....yours?

I woke up low and unmotivated this morning.

I didn't do church, spend some hours talking with my doctor friend who prescribed Charijee medication for my soul. cheesy wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys - What Do You Like In Girls Physically? by charijee(f): 1:59pm On Sep 18, 2016
lezznjr:

I didn't do church, spend some hours talking with my doctor friend who prescribed Charijee medication for my soul. cheesy wink
Lezz, don't start today, biko.....

Well, got back about an hour ago.....which is your church?
Re: Guys - What Do You Like In Girls Physically? by lezznjr: 2:10pm On Sep 18, 2016
charijee:
Lezz, don't start today, biko.....

Well, got back about an hour ago.....which is your church?
Oh, I didn't give consideration to your well-being. I'm sorry.

Perhaps, I should allow you refresh and change into something light and casual, have lunch and rest a while.

I will return to see how you're faring. You seem Igbo too.
Re: Guys - What Do You Like In Girls Physically? by joseph1832(m): 2:18pm On Sep 18, 2016
lezznjr:

LMFAO!. Now I can retire in peace. cheesy
Re: Guys - What Do You Like In Girls Physically? by charijee(f): 2:52pm On Sep 18, 2016
lezznjr:
Oh, I didn't give consideration to your well-being. I'm sorry.

Perhaps, I should allow you refresh and change into something light and casual, have lunch and rest a while.

I will return to see how you're faring. You seem Igbo too.

I just hope you're this nice and caring to the woman in your life. ......I'm not Igbo o....just using the ones I know
Re: Guys - What Do You Like In Girls Physically? by MrWhaley: 2:53pm On Sep 18, 2016
WHITEWIZARD:
Lol im offering him to u 4 free.
u can have all of him.
So you are using your alternate to promote yasef?? undecided

Can this place get any worse??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys - What Do You Like In Girls Physically? by lezznjr: 3:04pm On Sep 18, 2016
charijee:
I just hope you're this nice and caring to the woman in your life. ......I'm not Igbo o....just using the ones I know
I'm catholic so ministration has been ingrained in me.

your body should be my altar where i kneel down in solemn worship and ministration to every curve and nerve end.

sweet incense and fragrance and holy water accompanied with vitamin B12 and proteins to nourish your cathedral.
Re: Guys - What Do You Like In Girls Physically? by charijee(f): 4:20pm On Sep 18, 2016
lezznjr:
I'm catholic so ministration has been ingrained in me.

your body should be my altar where i kneel down in solemn worship and ministration to every curve and nerve end.

sweet incense and fragrance and holy water accompanied with vitamin B12 and proteins to nourish your cathedral.
Catholic? ...never knew ....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Not Just To Put Your Dick Inside The Wet Hole And Bring It Out / Who Among Them Is The Strongest? Pic / Rape Sex (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.