Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Good Reasons Why Morning S*X Is Good For The Brain - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Good Reasons Why Morning S*X Is Good For The Brain (1260 Views)

Eight Reasons Why Morning Sex Is The Best / See The Community Where S*x Is Used To Pay For Debts And Loans / My Guy Jerked Off Over 200 Times During Se.x, Is He A Macho Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Reasons Why Morning S*X Is Good For The Brain by Stargists(m): 1:59pm On Sep 17, 2016
S*x, on its own, comes with a few benefits but did you know that having s*x first thing in the morning is capable of improving your mental abilities?

According to s*x experts, just several minutes of morning s*x can keep you looking younger and improve your mood for the rest of the dayday
Men accumulate testosterone as they as they sleep and from the time they wake up, they have a three hour window when they are brimming with testosterone.
That early morning erection is.... Continue Reading @

http://www.gisttrace.com/2016/08/good-reasons-why-morning-sx-is-good-for.html

Re: Good Reasons Why Morning S*X Is Good For The Brain by SelinaAlfred: 2:03pm On Sep 17, 2016
Hello i'm Selina Alfred am giving a testimony about Dr.Oduku the great herbal doctor, he has the cure to all manner of diseases, he cured my herpes simplex virus, though I went through different website I saw different testimonies about different spell casters and herbalist, I was like: 'Many people have the herpes simplex virus cure why are people still suffering from it?' I thought of it, then I contact Dr.Oduku email, I didn't believe him that much, I just wanted to give him a try, he replied my mail and Needed some Information about me, then I sent them to him, he prepared it (CURE) and sent it through Courier Service for delivery, he gave my details to the Courier Office, they told me that 3-5 days I will receive the package and i took the medicine as prescribed by him and I went for check-up 1 week after finishing the medicine, I was tested herpes simplex virus negative, if you are herpes simplex virus patient do me a favor for you to contact him and I will try my possible best to make sure you get cured, when you contact him, make sure you tell him that I referenced you.. odukuherbalremedies@gmail.com or you may call or whatsApp him for directives via +2348104370558 all your health problem will be solve for a better life.stay bless my friends. you can still search the Google to know more of his product!!https://naturalherbalremedyblog.
Re: Good Reasons Why Morning S*X Is Good For The Brain by Calismart(m): 2:07pm On Sep 17, 2016
What of afternoon and night s*x?
Re: Good Reasons Why Morning S*X Is Good For The Brain by sekundosekundo: 2:13pm On Sep 17, 2016
Calismart:
Ask OMENKA and NgeneUkwuewu.
Re: Good Reasons Why Morning S*X Is Good For The Brain by jonaifame22(m): 2:14pm On Sep 17, 2016
Hmmmm very educative
Re: Good Reasons Why Morning S*X Is Good For The Brain by Stargists(m): 2:23pm On Sep 17, 2016
hmmm
Re: Good Reasons Why Morning S*X Is Good For The Brain by Calismart(m): 2:28pm On Sep 17, 2016
sekundosekundo:

Ask OMENKA and NgeneUkwuewu.

OMENKA and NgeneUkwuewu

biko nu,come and answer this question.

Someone who knows you better said i should ask you grin

no harm o
Re: Good Reasons Why Morning S*X Is Good For The Brain by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 17, 2016
Wetin person no go hear grin grin
Re: Good Reasons Why Morning S*X Is Good For The Brain by bamac(m): 3:45pm On Sep 17, 2016
Please forget all this testosteworefa, i have also read it severally, some of us are just coming up, please those that have gotten the experience, is the topic true?
Re: Good Reasons Why Morning S*X Is Good For The Brain by Stargists(m): 6:35pm On Sep 17, 2016
Hmm
Re: Good Reasons Why Morning S*X Is Good For The Brain by oshikoyaodemi(m): 2:11pm On Sep 19, 2016
grin nice
Re: Good Reasons Why Morning S*X Is Good For The Brain by oshikoyaodemi(m): 6:56am On Sep 28, 2016
Calismart:
dnt won nr 2 good na
Re: Good Reasons Why Morning S*X Is Good For The Brain by Damilolababy(f): 3:43pm On Sep 29, 2016
nice

(1) (Reply)

Reasons You Should Not Marry A Nigeria Woman / Several Ways To Touch Her Pleasure Point / When Your Girlfriend Starve You Of Sex, Which Is Your Right

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.