Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,675 members, 7,820,374 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

How Can Jesus Be GOD Almighty In The Light Of The Following Verses? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Can Jesus Be GOD Almighty In The Light Of The Following Verses? (8328 Views)

Can Jesus Die For Our Sins? / How Can Jesus Be Both God And God's Son? / How Can Jesus Give Everlasting Life To Immortal Beings? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can Jesus Be GOD Almighty In The Light Of The Following Verses? by dolphinheart(m): 7:11pm On Sep 27, 2016
FriendChoice:
[s][/s]

Next time write well and make it clear with paragraphs. What point do you made now. Your God, my God, God of Jibril, Muhammad peace be upon him, God of the slave named Isah [Jesus peace be upon him is Allah. The example of Jesus is same as Adam (a.s) they were both created from dust.

There is not a single Verse in the Corrupted different versions of Bible where Jesus himself said I am God or he says worship me. Jesus was nothing but a man and servant.

إِنَّ مَثَلَ عِيسَى عِندَ اللّهِ كَمَثَلِ آدَمَ خَلَقَهُ مِن تُرَابٍ ثِمَّ قَالَ لَهُ كُن فَيَكُونُ
:
Verily, the likeness of 'Iesa (Jesus) before Allah is the likeness of Adam. He created him from dust, then (He) said to him: "Be!" - and he was.

Jesus (pbum) the slave of Allah worship the God of Abraham (pbum)

مَا كَانَ إِبْرَاهِيمُ يَهُودِيّاً وَلاَ نَصْرَانِيّاً وَلَكِن كَانَ حَنِيفاً مُّسْلِماً وَمَا كَانَ مِنَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ

67. Abraham was not a Jew, nor a Christian; but he was one pure of faith and Muslim (who submitted to God with a sound heart). He was never of those who associate partners with God.13

God has glorified the servant/ the slave Jesus pbum

" The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, the God of our fathers, has glorified his servant Jesus. You handed him over to be killed, and you disowned him before Pilate, though he had decided to let him go. Act 3:13

even though trinity is a false idea, the God of a christian is totally different from the god of Muslims, the God who had the scriptures recorded and compiled as the bible is totally different from the god who gave the Koran.
Re: How Can Jesus Be GOD Almighty In The Light Of The Following Verses? by bigybanty02(m): 7:22pm On Sep 27, 2016
FriendChoice:

We honor him in many ways, one of it is by not associating partners was Him, by praying, by following his instruction. So what's there, Jesus says he was God or What.
. Loool here we go! but Christ said we should honor him same way we honor the father, am sure tomorrow u will still be looking for where Christ said we should worship him abi ? sir u ar hilarious I showed u a verse in the bible where Christ demand same thing that belongs to God alone,and all u could do is to start asking me what's there, bros u funny

2 Likes

Re: How Can Jesus Be GOD Almighty In The Light Of The Following Verses? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 27, 2016
dolphinheart:

even though trinity is a false idea, the God of a christian is totally different from the god of Muslims, the God who had the scriptures recorded and compiled as the bible is totally different from the god who gave the Koran.

Elaborate what you said, don't understand.

My believe as a Muslim/Islam God that revealed the Qur'an is the same God that created Jesus (pbum) and The Ingeel(Original But Bible). The Bible of today is corrupted and rewritten by men ideas not God.

Can ye (o ye men of Faith) entertain the hope that they will believe in you?- Seeing that a party of them heard the Word of Allah, and perverted it knowingly after they understood it… Then woe to those who write the Book with their own hands, and then say:"This is from Allah," to traffic with it for miserable price!- Woe to them for what their hands do write, and for the gain they make thereby. (Quran 2:75,79)

4 Likes

Re: How Can Jesus Be GOD Almighty In The Light Of The Following Verses? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 27, 2016
bigybanty02:
. Loool here we go! but Christ said we should honor him same way we honor the father, am sure tomorrow u will still be looking for where Christ said we should worship him abi ? sir u ar hilarious I showed u a verse in the bible where Christ demand same thing that belongs to God alone,and all u could do is to start asking me what's there, bros u funny

King James Bible(daniel 2:48)
Then the king Nebuchadnezzar fell upon his face, and worshipped Daniel ,and commanded that they should offer an oblation and sweet odours unto him.

We prostrate to honor God, isn't the way the king above do We have another God named Daniel.

Jesus prostrate to God Almighty do you ?

Beside the fact who is even speaking in the verse
Jesus or John

There is not a single an ambiguous statement in the complete varieties and types of Bible where Jesus himself said I am God or He says worshipp me.

3 Likes

Re: How Can Jesus Be GOD Almighty In The Light Of The Following Verses? by dueal(m): 7:57pm On Sep 27, 2016
aminusanti:
* If Jesus was GOD, then why in Matthew 24:36 Jesus said "No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father."  Jesus told his followers that no one (including Jesus) knows when the judgment day will come, only GOD knows?

*If Jesus was GOD, then why in Mark 12:29 Jesus said "Here, O Israel:  The Lord our God is one Lord."   The words "our God" indicate that Jesus had a higher God over him, a stronger God than him.  Jesus didn't say "Your God".  He said "our God"" which includes Jesus as the creation of GOD.

If Jesus was GOD, then why in Mark 10:18 Jesus said “And Jesus said to him, ‘Why do you call me good? No one is good but God alone.”?
Also in Luke 18:19 Jesus said only GOD Almighty is Good: ""Why do you call me good?" Jesus answered. "No one is good—except God alone.
"

If Jesus was GOD, then why in Isaiah 11:2-3 GOD had put the spirit of fearing GOD in Jesus?.

Internet scholars. Food don ready!

Truthman2012
True2god
annunaki2
Plappville & co wink

Not to make this a long post. But if you have more questions please ask one at a time.

Answering the questions of Muslims; especially learners from Islamic scholars who are not well studied.

Read:
Mar 12:35 Then Jesus answered and said, while He taught in the temple, "How is it that the scribes say that the Christ is the Son of David?
Mar 12:36 "For David himself said by the Holy Spirit: 'The LORD said to MY LORD, "Sit at My right hand, till I make Your enemies Your footstool." '
Mar 12:37 "Therefore David himself calls Him 'LORD'; how is He then his Son?"

Also, the word "GOD" is a title. Just like "MAN" is a title. The Hebrew God has the name which is not a name "I AM"/YHVH/YHWH.

When written in John 1, it should read: In the beginning was the WORD(Jesus/Yahosuah) and the WORD was with I AM/YAHWEH and the WORD himself was GOD(a nature). He was in the beginning with I AM/YAHWEH.

Understand this cause obviously you have questions.

2 Likes

Re: How Can Jesus Be GOD Almighty In The Light Of The Following Verses? by dolphinheart(m): 10:26pm On Sep 27, 2016
FriendChoice:

Elaborate what you said, don't understand.

My believe as a Muslim/Islam God that revealed the Qur'an is the same God that created Jesus (pbum) and The Ingeel(Original But Bible). The Bible of today is corrupted and rewritten by men ideas not God.

Can ye (o ye men of Faith) entertain the hope that they will believe in you?- Seeing that a party of them heard the Word of Allah, and perverted it knowingly after they understood it… Then woe to those who write the Book with their own hands, and then say:"This is from Allah," to traffic with it for miserable price!- Woe to them for what their hands do write, and for the gain they make thereby. (Quran 2:75,79)

the issue comes from your attempt to first discredit the bible, so that you can link parts of it to the Koran, yet you could not bring out the original scriptures you say had been currupted.
This excuse gives you the chance to decide which scripture is acceptable and which is not, you select based on if the scriptures support your religion.

1 Like

Re: How Can Jesus Be GOD Almighty In The Light Of The Following Verses? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 27, 2016
dolphinheart:

the issue comes from your attempt to first discredit the bible, so that you can link parts of it to the Koran, yet you could not bring out the original scriptures you say had been currupted.
This excuse gives you the chance to decide which scripture is acceptable and which is not, you select based on if the scriptures support your religion.

The present Bible is corrupted. The first Bible was written in Hebrew and its no where to be found. The present day Bible you see in Hebrew is a translated one from English.

So we believe anything in the present day Bible that those not contradict the Quran.

3 Likes

Re: How Can Jesus Be GOD Almighty In The Light Of The Following Verses? by Maamin(m): 11:25pm On Sep 27, 2016
u are yet to knw your religion my guy just keep talking until d other christian group hear u saying he not Almighty!
Read this thread and see how your xtians are battling each other for this statement that u made.
I dont care what other christians thinks or the doctrine they consider to be right but i only believe what the bible teaches. cheesy

[s]https://www.nairaland.com/908955/jesus-christ-same-god-almighty/8[/s]
nope! two different personalities. cool

This is what ur bible says pls explain to us d verse below

Rev 1:8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty."

errrrr! can you start reading from verse 1 of that chapter? here

Revelation 1:1
The Revelation of Jesus Christ,[color=#990000]which God gave unto him, to show unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:

1:2
Who bare record of the word of God, and of the testimony of Jesus Christ, and of all things that he saw.

1:3
Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand.

1:4
John to the seven churches which are in Asia: Grace be unto you, and peace, from him which is, and which was, and which is to come; and from the seven Spirits which are before his throne;

1:5
And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,

1:6
And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

1:7
Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

1:8
I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

did you noticed the bolded and the red lettered words...it implies that God gave the revelation to Christ. so the expression of the verse 8 is an expression of God himself.. wink

"For a child will be born to us, a son will be given to us; And the government will rest on His shoulders; And His name will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Eternal Father, Prince of Peace." - Isaiah 9:6"

Yes, how about that? REMEMBER I SAID Jesus is a Mighty God Not Almighty..so there is no ambiguity in that verse cool

BUT IF WE READ BELOW YOU R POSITION

MATT 10
32 Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.

Yea..this is where you as Muslim should ponder very much on...have you confessed Jesus before men? cheesy

Then why does Micah 5:2 say that Jesus' ORIGIN was “from early times”?

Yes because Micah unlike the arabian prophet, knows his lord very well.."he was in the beginning with God" (John 1:1)

Then why does Jesus not know what God knows? (Matt. 24:36, Rev.1:1; Luke 8:45)

Because the father shows him everything and he judges as he hears and his judgments are true wink

[s]There are many more of this contradictions in the bible
[/color] [/s]

none except the one you are seeing through the deceitful spirit your religion has planted in you shocked

My question to u there, is GOD the author of this confusion or Paul?

nope! none of the above but your Arabian prophet grin

Show me where he says " I am GOD(small or Big) worship me.

Philipians 2:5
Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:

2:6
Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:

2:7
But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:

2:8
And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.

2:9
Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:

2:10
That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;

2:11
And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

i will oblige you in case you need more verses... smiley
Re: How Can Jesus Be GOD Almighty In The Light Of The Following Verses? by dueal(m): 5:59am On Sep 28, 2016
FriendChoice:

The present Bible is corrupted. The first Bible was written in Hebrew and its no where to be found. The present day Bible you see in Hebrew is a translated one from English.

So we believe anything in the present day Bible that those not contradict the Quran.

Even the Quaran is written with the hands of men and isn't an original text or in the form it was in since it was penned down. Besides, Mohammed did not jot one word of the book until his death, his followers did that about three years after his death. Know your history.

1 Like

Re: How Can Jesus Be GOD Almighty In The Light Of The Following Verses? by dolphinheart(m): 7:26am On Sep 28, 2016
FriendChoice:

SO because it is present in another language, it automatically means it's currupted?

like I said earlier, your selected belief in the bible gives you an opportunity to determine what you accept as original or currupt part of the bible. even though you had this opportunity to select , you cannot still bring out or come to a consensus of the scriptures that has not been currupted. There is not consensus as to which bible verses are currupted and which verse are authentic, you only determine such when it suits your arguments.

The Koran is always trying to find relevance by using the bible, personaly, unless given contrary explanations, I believe the Koran is a collection of modified tales, stories, events, laws from other previous books, a poor plagliarisation which deliberately omitted facts so as to avoid exposure.

1 Like

Re: How Can Jesus Be GOD Almighty In The Light Of The Following Verses? by dueal(m): 8:05am On Sep 28, 2016
dolphinheart:

SO because it is present in another language, it automatically means it's currupted?

like I said earlier, your selected belief in the bible gives you an opportunity to determine what you accept as original or currupt part of the bible. even though you had this opportunity to select , you cannot still bring out or come to a consensus of the scriptures that has not been currupted. There is not consensus as to which bible verses are currupted and which verse are authentic, you only determine such when it suits your arguments.

The Koran is always trying to find relevance by using the bible, personaly, unless given contrary explanations, I believe the Koran is a collection of modified tales, stories, events, laws from other previous books, a poor plagliarisation which deliberately omitted facts so as to avoid exposure.

You are absolutely correct. The Quaran and it's people have been finding relevance from the older Abrahamic religions ever since Mohammed made claims of being a prophet. Even though he has no single prophecy or miracle on his account.

1 Like

Re: How Can Jesus Be GOD Almighty In The Light Of The Following Verses? by Nobody: 9:10am On Sep 28, 2016
aminusanti:
* If Jesus was GOD, then why in Matthew 24:36 Jesus said "No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father."  Jesus told his followers that no one (including Jesus) knows when the judgment day will come, only GOD knows?

*If Jesus was GOD, then why in Mark 12:29 Jesus said "Here, O Israel:  The Lord our God is one Lord."   The words "our God" indicate that Jesus had a higher God over him, a stronger God than him.  Jesus didn't say "Your God".  He said "our God"" which includes Jesus as the creation of GOD.

If Jesus was GOD, then why in Mark 10:18 Jesus said “And Jesus said to him, ‘Why do you call me good? No one is good but God alone.”?
Also in Luke 18:19 Jesus said only GOD Almighty is Good: ""Why do you call me good?" Jesus answered. "No one is good—except God alone.
"

If Jesus was GOD, then why in Isaiah 11:2-3 GOD had put the spirit of fearing GOD in Jesus?.

Truthman2012
True2god
annunaki2
Plappville & co wink

these questions reveal nothing but total ignorance on your part.

The bible, the book of truth that is not hidden but open for all to see Koran on other hand, was been hidden so that it wouldn't be exposed. Well, thank God for the internet Koran is been exposed and people are leaving that dark religion in droves!

Here are some contradiction in the koran

CONTRADICTIONS IN THE KORAN

Contrary to the Muslim claim that the Koran is perfect and free from
contradiction, the Koran is not only a bundle of contradictions, but a
volume of confusion. The following examples prove the point:

"Those who believe [in the Qur.an], and those who follow the
Jewish [Scriptures], and the Christians and the Sabians, any one
who believe in God and the last day, and work righteousness
shall have their reward with their Lord: on them shall be no
fear, nor shall they grieve." (Sura 2:62).

Now, read a counter "revelation" in Sura Imran:
"If anyone desires a religion other than Islam [Submission to
God] he will be in the ranks of those who have lost all spiritual
good" (Sura 3:85)

The Koran rightly condemns hypocrisy (Sura 4:138; 9:64-68) and
teaches that hypocrites will occupy the lowest part of Hell fire, (Sura
4:145)
. Yet Allah commands Muhammad to compel men to Islam at the
point of the sword , i.e., in a Jihad (see Sura 47:4; 2:191; 4:74-77) while
elsewhere stating that there should be no compulsion in religion (Sura
2:256)
. These statements cannot be logically reconciled. To condemn
religious coercion while making Jihad incumbent on Muslims is surely
hypocritical and an obvious contradiction.

In Sura 2:6-7, Muhammad is told that his attempt to convert the
unbelievers will not avail anything because Allah has sealed their heart
and their ears and blindfolded their eyes. But elsewhere Muhammad is
told to attempt their conversion, by peaceful means anyway (Sura
24:54).
In Surat al-Ghashiya, Muhammad is reminded of his role as a
warner only and that the disbelievers will be punished by Allah himself.
"Thou art not one to manage [men's] affairs. But if any turn
away and reject God, God will punish him with a mighty
punishment, for to us will be their return." (Sura 88:22-25).

Islam Reviewed 31

The very contrary is taught in other passages as the great prophet of
Islam claims that Allah has commanded him to spread Islam with the
sword. In Sura 4:48, 116, we learned that Shirk,1 (idolatry) is an
unpardonable sin, yet Abraham (Ibrahim), the friend of God, is alleged
to be guilty of this sin (see Sura 6:75-78).

The power to create and impart life is the exclusive right of God
alone. He cannot permit angels or prophets to create life or they would
also be God. Yet Koran on the one hand teaches that Jesus fashioned a
bird out of clay and imparted life into the bird (Sura 3:49), while on the
other hand, the same Koran teaches that Jesus is no more than a
prophet.

It is common knowledge that only God is worthy of worship, yet the
Koran teaches that Iblis or Satan was cast out of heaven for his refusal to
worship Adam (Sura 2:34; 7:11-13; 38:72-77). Wine is forbidden to
Muslims here on earth (Sura 5:92, 2:219) but rivers of wine are
promised them in Aljana, the Muslim heaven (Sura 47:15; 76:6; 83:25).

The true God is neither the author of confusion nor contradictions.
These confusions and contradictions coupled with the historic blunders
and errors may explain why Muslim scholars resist any serious analysis
of the Koran.

In view of all the above, the question that comes to mind is this:
"Who wrote the Koran?" Muslims believe that Allah sent the angel
Gabriel at various times to dictate the Koran to Muhammad. Their
reasoning is that Muhammad being an Ummie (i.e. illiterate), could not
have written a book like the Koran by himself. At this juncture, it is wise
to ask the following questions:

(1) Which university did our Lord Jesus attend?
(2) Prophet Noah (Nuhu), David (Dauda), Jonah (Yunus) etc.
graduated from which academy?

Illiteracy is neither synonymous with imbecility nor does it necessarily
mean disability of the intellect nor lack of ingenuity. Educational
qualifications are not the credentials for divine commission. But though
Muhammad himself was illiterate, his advisers were not. Muhammad
had some very able secretaries and religious advisers such as Zaid Ibn

1 Editor's note: Suggesting that there are other gods besides Allah.

32 Islam Reviewed

Thabit, a learned man who later headed the board of editors that edited
the Uthmanic edition of the Koran (see page 20).

Before Jihad was declared against them, the people of Mecca were
not taken in by Muhammad's "revelations." In many suras, the Koran
itself records the Meccan allegation against Muhammad, that he forged
the Koran with the help of other men:

"But the misbelievers say: Naught is this but a lie which he has
forged, and others have helped him in it . . ." (Sura 25:4; See
also Sura 16:101, 103; 46:cool.

The Meccans held on to that accusation until they were brutally
overwhelmed by the bloody edge of the Islamic sword. Their
accusations were not without merit. Muhammad did have a lot of
editorial help.1

Unfortunately, men can condition themselves to believe in a fraud,
if the fraud has existed long enough and is widely confessed, but there
is no fraud in the Bible God. No matter how much a fraudulent religion
is universally accepted, the verdict of Christ is:

Every plant [religious system] that my heavenly father has not
planted will be pulled up by the roots: (Matthew 15:13).

That is one of the reasons Jesus is coming again. He will descend like a
furious eagle to tear to shreds all false religions and Satanic systems, for
no foundation can stand apart from the one that is already laid, Christ
Jesus, Himself:

For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is
Jesus Christ. Now if any man build upon this foundation [of
Jesus with] gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble;
Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the [last] day
shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire

1 Other advisers were: Waraqa ibn Naufal (Khadija's cousin). History has proved
he was a Roman Catholic monk before pitching his tent with Muhammad as a
religious adviser (cf. Yusuf Ali's Comm. No. 32). Abdullah ibn Salam, a learned
Jewish rabbi before joining Muhammad. Others are Uthman Ibn Huwairith; Abu
Faqaihah; a Greek renamed Abu Takbiha etc. (See Ibn Hisham, Siratu'r Rasul Vol.
1, p. 184; cf.. The Mizanul Haqq, Part 3, pp. 271, 272.).

Islam Reviewed 33

shall try every man's work of what sort it is. (1 Corinthians
3:11-13)

Very soon you will be regretting in eternal fire unless you repent
genuinely from your sins and accept Jesus with your whole heart and
renounce the religion of the jinns.

1 Like

Re: How Can Jesus Be GOD Almighty In The Light Of The Following Verses? by aminusanti(m): 10:52am On Sep 28, 2016
solite3:
[s] these questions reveal nothing but total ignorance on your part.

The bible, the book of truth that is not hidden but open for all to see Koran on other hand, was been hidden so that it wouldn't be exposed. Well, thank God for the internet Koran is been exposed and people are leaving that dark religion in droves!

Here are some contradiction in the koran

CONTRADICTIONS IN THE KORAN

Contrary to the Muslim claim that the Koran is perfect and free from
contradiction, the Koran is not only a bundle of contradictions, but a
volume of confusion. The following examples prove the point:

"Those who believe [in the Qur.an], and those who follow the
Jewish [Scriptures], and the Christians and the Sabians, any one
who believe in God and the last day, and work righteousness
shall have their reward with their Lord: on them shall be no
fear, nor shall they grieve." (Sura 2:62).

Now, read a counter "revelation" in Sura Imran:
"If anyone desires a religion other than Islam [Submission to
God] he will be in the ranks of those who have lost all spiritual
good" (Sura 3:85)

The Koran rightly condemns hypocrisy (Sura 4:138; 9:64-68) and
teaches that hypocrites will occupy the lowest part of Hell fire, (Sura
4:145)
. Yet Allah commands Muhammad to compel men to Islam at the
point of the sword , i.e., in a Jihad (see Sura 47:4; 2:191; 4:74-77) while
elsewhere stating that there should be no compulsion in religion (Sura
2:256)
. These statements cannot be logically reconciled. To condemn
religious coercion while making Jihad incumbent on Muslims is surely
hypocritical and an obvious contradiction.

In Sura 2:6-7, Muhammad is told that his attempt to convert the
unbelievers will not avail anything because Allah has sealed their heart
and their ears and blindfolded their eyes. But elsewhere Muhammad is
told to attempt their conversion, by peaceful means anyway (Sura
24:54).
In Surat al-Ghashiya, Muhammad is reminded of his role as a
warner only and that the disbelievers will be punished by Allah himself.
"Thou art not one to manage [men's] affairs. But if any turn
away and reject God, God will punish him with a mighty
punishment, for to us will be their return." (Sura 88:22-25).

Islam Reviewed 31

The very contrary is taught in other passages as the great prophet of
Islam claims that Allah has commanded him to spread Islam with the
sword. In Sura 4:48, 116, we learned that Shirk,1 (idolatry) is an
unpardonable sin, yet Abraham (Ibrahim), the friend of God, is alleged
to be guilty of this sin (see Sura 6:75-78).

The power to create and impart life is the exclusive right of God
alone. He cannot permit angels or prophets to create life or they would
also be God. Yet Koran on the one hand teaches that Jesus fashioned a
bird out of clay and imparted life into the bird (Sura 3:49), while on the
other hand, the same Koran teaches that Jesus is no more than a
prophet.

It is common knowledge that only God is worthy of worship, yet the
Koran teaches that Iblis or Satan was cast out of heaven for his refusal to
worship Adam (Sura 2:34; 7:11-13; 38:72-77). Wine is forbidden to
Muslims here on earth (Sura 5:92, 2:219) but rivers of wine are
promised them in Aljana, the Muslim heaven (Sura 47:15; 76:6; 83:25).

The true God is neither the author of confusion nor contradictions.
These confusions and contradictions coupled with the historic blunders
and errors may explain why Muslim scholars resist any serious analysis
of the Koran.

In view of all the above, the question that comes to mind is this:
"Who wrote the Koran?" Muslims believe that Allah sent the angel
Gabriel at various times to dictate the Koran to Muhammad. Their
reasoning is that Muhammad being an Ummie (i.e. illiterate), could not
have written a book like the Koran by himself. At this juncture, it is wise
to ask the following questions:

(1) Which university did our Lord Jesus attend?
(2) Prophet Noah (Nuhu), David (Dauda), Jonah (Yunus) etc.
graduated from which academy?

Illiteracy is neither synonymous with imbecility nor does it necessarily
mean disability of the intellect nor lack of ingenuity. Educational
qualifications are not the credentials for divine commission. But though
Muhammad himself was illiterate, his advisers were not. Muhammad
had some very able secretaries and religious advisers such as Zaid Ibn

1 Editor's note: Suggesting that there are other gods besides Allah.

32 Islam Reviewed

Thabit, a learned man who later headed the board of editors that edited
the Uthmanic edition of the Koran (see page 20).

Before Jihad was declared against them, the people of Mecca were
not taken in by Muhammad's "revelations." In many suras, the Koran
itself records the Meccan allegation against Muhammad, that he forged
the Koran with the help of other men:

"But the misbelievers say: Naught is this but a lie which he has
forged, and others have helped him in it . . ." (Sura 25:4; See
also Sura 16:101, 103; 46:cool.

The Meccans held on to that accusation until they were brutally
overwhelmed by the bloody edge of the Islamic sword. Their
accusations were not without merit. Muhammad did have a lot of
editorial help.1

Unfortunately, men can condition themselves to believe in a fraud,
if the fraud has existed long enough and is widely confessed, but there
is no fraud in the Bible God. No matter how much a fraudulent religion
is universally accepted, the verdict of Christ is:

Every plant [religious system] that my heavenly father has not
planted will be pulled up by the roots: (Matthew 15:13).

That is one of the reasons Jesus is coming again. He will descend like a
furious eagle to tear to shreds all false religions and Satanic systems, for
no foundation can stand apart from the one that is already laid, Christ
Jesus, Himself:

For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is
Jesus Christ. Now if any man build upon this foundation [of
Jesus with] gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble;
Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the [last] day
shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire

1 Other advisers were: Waraqa ibn Naufal (Khadija's cousin). History has proved
he was a Roman Catholic monk before pitching his tent with Muhammad as a
religious adviser (cf. Yusuf Ali's Comm. No. 32). Abdullah ibn Salam, a learned
Jewish rabbi before joining Muhammad. Others are Uthman Ibn Huwairith; Abu
Faqaihah; a Greek renamed Abu Takbiha etc. (See Ibn Hisham, Siratu'r Rasul Vol.
1, p. 184; cf.. The Mizanul Haqq, Part 3, pp. 271, 272.).

Islam Reviewed 33

shall try every man's work of what sort it is. (1 Corinthians
3:11-13)

Very soon you will be regretting in eternal fire unless you repent
genuinely from your sins and accept Jesus with your whole heart and
renounce the religion of the jinns.
[/s]

my friend geerrout of hia if can't address the OP..
ur arrogance will not allow you to learn anything
who is asking about Qur'an here ?
Do you know what opening new thread is?
if you don't then go and read the instructions, you don't just bounce in with ur ignorant and arrogant behavior quoting Qur'anic verses online and putting here without the intention of knowing what they mean..
if i should now try to explain a single verse to you you will end up closing the query with insults bcus u have no idea on the verses before and after it saying.
whenever you are ready to ask anything related to Qur'an you can create ur own thread and tag me there if u are here for seeking knowledge.

3 Likes

Re: How Can Jesus Be GOD Almighty In The Light Of The Following Verses? by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 28, 2016
dolphinheart:

Present the first version of the Bible It cannot be found, the first revelation written in Hebrew. Not the translated English to Hebrew.

dueal:

Even the Quaran is written with the hands of men and isn't an original text or in the form it was in since it was penned down. Besides, Mohammed did not jot one word of the book until his death, his followers did that about three years after his death. Know your history.

You did not understand what I mean by writing here, If I speak and you write, it's my word not yours. SECONDLY If I write something and you copy it, you're still writing it but it doesn't mean you authored it.

No sir the Quran was written since when he is alive, when a revelation came, he recite it to his companion and they write it down, what happens after his death, is the compilation of what is written by the companions into a single book.

[b] [Quran 15:9] Absolutely, we have revealed the reminder, and, absolutely, we will preserve it.

[Quran 56:77-80] This is an honorable Quran.
In a protected book. None can grasp it except the sincere. A revelation from the Lord of the universe.

’We have, without doubt, sent down the Message; and
We will assuredly guard it (from corruption). (Al-Hijr :9)

And if ye are in doubt as to what We have revealed from time to time to Our servant,
then produce a single chapter like thereunto; and call your witnesses or helpers (If there are any) besides God, if your (doubts) are true. But if ye cannot- and of a surety ye cannot- then fear the Fire whose fuel is men and stones,- which is prepared for those who reject Faith.’’ (Al-Baqara : 23-24)

“Say: ‘If all mankind and the jinn would come together to produce the like of this Quran, they could not produce its like even though they exerted all and their strength in aiding one another.’” (Quran 17:88) [/b]

If you don't believe, bring any previous version of the Quran (Old testament of Quran)

If you still don't believe, why not answer Allah challenge to mankind and Jins, produced a single chapter like Quran.

If you cannot then fair Allah and obey him so that you will be saved from hell.

This day have I perfected for you your religion and completed my favor on you and chosen for you Islam as a religion. Qur'an, 5:3

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can Jesus Be GOD Almighty In The Light Of The Following Verses? by aminusanti(m): 11:17am On Sep 28, 2016
dueal:

Not to make this a long post. But if you have more questions please ask one at a time.

Answering the questions of Muslims; especially learners from Islamic scholars who are not well studied.
ok sir educate us pls

Read:
Mar 12:35 Then Jesus answered and said, while He taught in the temple, "How is it that the scribes say that the Christ is the Son of David?
Mar 12:36 "For David himself said by the Holy Spirit: 'The LORD said to MY LORD, "Sit at My right hand, till I make Your enemies Your footstool." '
Mar 12:37 "Therefore David himself calls Him 'LORD'; how is He then his Son?"

Also, the word "GOD" is a title. Just like "MAN" is a title. The Hebrew God has the name which is not a name "I AM"/YHVH/YHWH.

When written in John 1, it should read: In the beginning was the WORD(Jesus/Yahosuah) and the WORD was with I AM/YAHWEH and the WORD himself was GOD(a nature). He was in the beginning with I AM/YAHWEH.

Understand this cause obviously you have questions.
I like the way you people are delibrately twisting words from there original meaning just to make a Man to be GOD..

On the basis of the above texts, Christians believe that Jesus is David’s Lord since he is the Christ. And since Yahweh is David’s Lord, Jesus must therefore be Yahweh God.

So the person addressed in Psalm 110:1 n Mar 12:37 " (Jews believe he's David, Christians believe he's Jesus) was never actually called "God". He was called "Adoni", which is a term given to human kings for honor and respect (my Lord, my king, etc...).

Notice the liars of the English translators from the polytheist trinitarian pagans say "The LORD said to my Lord...." to create the impression that "LORD" is used for both GOD and Jesus equally in a sense that the two are the same in one; that Jesus is equal to GOD and he is GOD! May they burn in Hell for Eternity for all of the lies they invented against GOD Almighty. Ameen! Their deliberate choice in using "lord" twice as opposed to using the more proper translation such as "GOD said to my master" proves:

1- They are desperate in proving their trinity lie.

2- They strive on playing their dirty and sick word games to further confuse their pagan followers and to convince them more about the trinity lie.

There is no question about the Truth!

There is no question that "GOD said to my master" is the most proper translation and meaning to Mar 12:37 " n Psalm 110:1 above! Anything else is clear polytheist trinitarian pagans' blasphemy!

If Jesus doesn't consider himself as "good", then how can any sane person put him on the same level as GOD Almighty?

I have yet to see a good answer to this one by any polytheist trinitarian.

"GOD (Yahweh) said to my master (Adoni)"

Not "GOD said to my God" or "The LORD said to my Lord". The literal translation for "Adoni" is MASTER! Kings in the Bible were addressed as such. Yes, Yahweh too was given this title, but like "El", and "Elohim", which also were given to every single believer in the Bible , this title, "Adoni" is not unique to GOD Almighty! The only unique title to GOD Almighty in the Bible is the compound name of Yahweh, which literally means "I am He".

4 Likes

Re: How Can Jesus Be GOD Almighty In The Light Of The Following Verses? by aminusanti(m): 11:25am On Sep 28, 2016
bigybanty02:
. Mr no need to swear ok. and I really pity ur soul if u die without accepting Jesus as ur lord and saviour,i know it's already late for Muhammed but thank God u still have time to make the right decision .
Re: How Can Jesus Be GOD Almighty In The Light Of The Following Verses? by aminusanti(m): 11:25am On Sep 28, 2016
bigybanty02:
. Mr no need to swear ok. and I really pity ur soul if u die without accepting Jesus as ur lord and saviour,i know it's already late for Muhammed but thank God u still have time to make the right decision .
ok. can u now face front if u have nothing to say sir

4 Likes

Re: How Can Jesus Be GOD Almighty In The Light Of The Following Verses? by dueal(m): 12:12pm On Sep 28, 2016
aminusanti:
ok sir educate us pls

I like the way you people are delibrately twisting words from there original meaning just to make a Man to be GOD..

On the basis of the above texts, Christians believe that Jesus is David’s Lord since he is the Christ. And since Yahweh is David’s Lord, Jesus must therefore be Yahweh God.

So the person addressed in Psalm 110:1 n Mar 12:37 " (Jews believe he's David, Christians believe he's Jesus) was never actually called "God". He was called "Adoni", which is a term given to human kings for honor and respect (my Lord, my king, etc...).

Notice the liars of the English translators from the polytheist trinitarian pagans say "The LORD said to my Lord...." to create the impression that "LORD" is used for both GOD and Jesus equally in a sense that the two are the same in one; that Jesus is equal to GOD and he is GOD! May they burn in Hell for Eternity for all of the lies they invented against GOD Almighty. Ameen! Their deliberate choice in using "lord" twice as opposed to using the more proper translation such as "GOD said to my master" proves:

1- They are desperate in proving their trinity lie.

2- They strive on playing their dirty and sick word games to further confuse their pagan followers and to convince them more about the trinity lie.

There is no question about the Truth!

There is no question that "GOD said to my master" is the most proper translation and meaning to Mar 12:37 " n Psalm 110:1 above! Anything else is clear polytheist trinitarian pagans' blasphemy!

If Jesus doesn't consider himself as "good", then how can any sane person put him on the same level as GOD Almighty?

I have yet to see a good answer to this one by any polytheist trinitarian.

"GOD (Yahweh) said to my master (Adoni)"

Not "GOD said to my God" or "The LORD said to my Lord". The literal translation for "Adoni" is MASTER! Kings in the Bible were addressed as such. Yes, Yahweh too was given this title, but like "El", and "Elohim", which also were given to every single believer in the Bible , this title, "Adoni" is not unique to GOD Almighty! The only unique title to GOD Almighty in the Bible is the compound name of Yahweh, which literally means "I am He".

The word Trinity is miss defined to Muslims and by Christians. But John 1 is as it says. If Adoni is ruler/master/king in human form then by your logic David was referring to the king of his day when he said such. But here is where you become illogical, David was king at the time-

Psa 18:50 Great deliverance He gives to His king, And shows mercy to His anointed, To David and his descendants forevermore.

READ;
Psa 110:3 Your people shall be volunteers In THE DAY(singular) of Your power; In the beauties of holiness, from the womb of the morning, You have the dew of Your youth.

Psa 110:4 The LORD has sworn And will not relent, "You are a priest forever According to the order of Melchizedek."

Find out who Melchizedek is and his order.

if you need more explanation and exposure on the ignorance spread amongst Muslims by their scholars ask.

2 Likes

Re: How Can Jesus Be GOD Almighty In The Light Of The Following Verses? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 28, 2016
If I will worship a mortal man, then that man will be Adam (Pbum) motherless fatherless son of God. Son of God in the sense he is laid by the spirit of God according to the corrupted scripture.

All Christian Will Go To Hell Without Exception

[b] For the wrath of God l is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who by their unrighteousness suppress the truth For what can be Known about God is plain to them, because God has shown it to them. For his invisible attributes, namely, his eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived, ever since the creation of the world, in the things that have been made. So they are without excuse. For although they knew God, they did not honor him as God or give thanks to him, but they became futile in their thinking, and their foolish hearts were darkened Claiming to be wise, they became fools, and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images resembling mortal man and birds and animals and creeping things.

Therefore God gave them up in the lusts of their hearts to impurity, to the dishonoring of their bodies among themselves, because
they exchanged the truth about God for a lie and worshiped and served the creature rather than the CREATOR, who is blessed forever! Amen. [/b] [/quote]

Roman 1:18-25

Jesus Peace Be Upon Him Is a Man and Servant of God

“The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, the God of our fathers, has glorified HIS SERVANT JESUS" (Acts 3:13)
" a man who has told you the truth’ (John 8:40)

"Jesus the Nazarene, a man attested to you by God with miracles and wonders and signs which God performed through Him in your midst, just as you yourselves know.’ (Acts 2:22)

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can Jesus Be GOD Almighty In The Light Of The Following Verses? by dueal(m): 12:28pm On Sep 28, 2016
FriendChoice:
If I will worship a mortal man, then that man will be Adam (Pbum) motherless fatherless son of God. Son of God in the sense he is laid by the spirit of God according to the corrupted scripture.

How is Jesus/Yahosuah a mortal man? Did he not come from a natural birth? Did he not rise from the dead of his own accord? Did he not send the Holy Spirit(not Mohammed) by permission from YHVH? Did he not tell of his return? Did he not call everyone Son's of the Most High(not Allah for Allah says you are slaves)?

1 Like

Re: How Can Jesus Be GOD Almighty In The Light Of The Following Verses? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 28, 2016
dueal:

Yes, miracles of the I AM. Now unless you want to keep screaming "corruption" and not read further, Yahosuah also gave himself the name Son of Man(you do not understand this do you).

Read:
Act 2:24 "whom God raised up, having loosed the pains of death, because it was NOT POSSIBLE that He/Jesus should be held by it.
Act 2:36 "Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly that God has made this Jesus, whom you crucified, both LORD and CHRIST/MESSIAH."

Yes The I AM is spirit, so are you yourself else you will not have a call to worship him in spirit and truth. And Yahosuah is the Messiah of men,

Joh 4:25 The woman said to Him, "I know that Messiah is coming" (who is called Christ). "When He comes, He will tell us all things."

Joh 4:26 Jesus said to her, "I who speak to you am He."

Does this mean spirit cannot inhabit flesh? The Messiah/Christ was telling them that he has His form so they can feel it. He is not a ghost/phantom/illusion.

How well do Muslims try to avoid completing the paragraph in Numbers;

Num 23:19 "God is not a man, that He should LIE, nor a son of man, that He should REPENT. Has He SAID, and will He NOT DO IT? Or haswill, and will He not MAKE IT GOOD/FULFIL?

This speaks on the impeccable "AMEN" if the I AM.

Learn before you throw yourself in public.

Actually you said nothing, my verses are clear God is not the author of Confusion. You're giving me story of the church not Bible. I am giving you Bible, no ambiguity in my reference, blunt and straightforward

[b]Bible says that God is Not Man

"God is not a man’ (Numbers 23:19)
‘For I am God, and not man’ (Hosea 11:9)

Jesus is a man

"Jesus the Nazarene, a man attested to you by God with miracles and wonders and signs which God performed through Him in your midst, just as you yourselves know.’ (Acts 2:22)

Jesus Peace Be Upon Him Have Bone And Flesh

Touch Me and see, spirit have no flesh, If you want to worship God, worship him in spirit form not as Jesus in man form

Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have. (Luke 24:39 )

You must worship God in spirit form,

God is Spirit and Have No Flesh

God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth. (John 4:24 )

We Muslims are the ones that obey God and we will worship him in spirit form.
[/b]

4 Likes

Re: How Can Jesus Be GOD Almighty In The Light Of The Following Verses? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 28, 2016
aminusanti:

[s]my friend geerrout of hia if can't address the OP..
ur arrogance will not allow you to learn anything
who is asking about Qur'an here ?
Do you know what opening new thread is?
if you don't then go and read the instructions, you don't just bounce in with ur ignorant and arrogant behavior quoting Qur'anic verses online and putting here without the intention of knowing what they mean..
if i should now try to explain a single verse to you you will end up closing the query with insults bcus u have no idea on the verses before and after it saying.
whenever you are ready to ask anything related to Qur'an you can create ur own thread and tag me there if u are here for seeking knowledge.
[/s]
if you don't know who Mohammad is, I pity for you.

1 Like

Re: How Can Jesus Be GOD Almighty In The Light Of The Following Verses? by dueal(m): 1:20pm On Sep 28, 2016
FriendChoice:

[b]Bible says Jesus is a man. All what you listed are miracles God Almighty perform, just the way he performed on Moses dividing sea. The verse below explain.

God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth. (John 4:24 )

Does this leave the option that God as a spirit could also have a "body of flesh and bones?" Here is how Jesus defined a spirit:

Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have. (Luke 24:39 )

Christians Reply: Jesus is both fully human and divine. This is the reason why God gave Him a human mother, so that he could be connected with us in such a way that He could perform the perfect sacrifice for us.

Bible says that God is Not Man

[/b]

Yes, miracles of the I AM. Now unless you want to keep screaming "corruption" and not read further, Yahosuah also gave himself the name Son of Man(you do not understand this do you).

Read:
Act 2:24 "whom God raised up, having loosed the pains of death, because it was NOT POSSIBLE that He/Jesus should be held by it.
Act 2:36 "Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly that God has made this Jesus, whom you crucified, both LORD and CHRIST/MESSIAH."

Yes The I AM is spirit, so are you yourself else you will not have a call to worship him in spirit and truth. And Yahosuah is the Messiah of men,

Joh 4:25 The woman said to Him, "I know that Messiah is coming" (who is called Christ). "When He comes, He will tell us all things."

Does this mean spirit cannot inhabit flesh? The Messiah/Christ was telling them that he has His form so they can feel it. He is not a ghost/phantom/illusion.

Num 23:19 "God is not a man, that He should LIE, nor a son of man, that He should REPENT. Has He SAID, and will He NOT DO IT? Or has spoken, and will He not MAKE IT GOOD/FULFIL?

1 Like

Re: How Can Jesus Be GOD Almighty In The Light Of The Following Verses? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 28, 2016
[quote author=aminusanti post=49450983]* If
Jesus was GOD, then why in Matthew 24:36 Jesus said "No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father."  Jesus told his followers that no one (including Jesus) knows when the judgment day will come, only GOD knows?
yes Jesus is God! Peter confessed it

John 21:17 He saith unto him the third time, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me? Peter was grieved because he said unto him the third time, Lovest thou me? And he said unto him, Lord, thou knowest all things; thou knowest that I love thee. Jesus saith unto him, Feed my sheep.

*If Jesus was GOD, then why in
Jesus has the power to limit his human knowledge his mission on earth does not include telling people the time of his coming.

Acts 1:7 [b]And he said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in his own power.

Mark 12:29 Jesus said "Here, O Israel:  The Lord our God is one Lord.[/b]"   The words "our God" indicate that Jesus had a higher God over him, a stronger God than him.  Jesus didn't say "Your God".  He said "our God"" which includes Jesus as the creation of GOD.
Jesus and his father are one!
John 10:30 I and my Father are one.

If Jesus was GOD, then why in
Mark 10:18 Jesus said “And Jesus said to him, ‘Why do you call me good? No one is good but God alone.”?
"
Jesus didn't say he was not good, but question the man's hypocrisy!

the spirit of God descending on Jesus was a sign to the people and to fulfill all righteousness!

Truthman2012
True2god
annunaki2
Plappville & co wink

If you are looking for peace, truth and eternal life come to Jesus!
Shallom

1 Like

Re: How Can Jesus Be GOD Almighty In The Light Of The Following Verses? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 28, 2016
dueal:

Read:

Num 23:19 "God is not a man, that He should LIE, nor a son of man, that He should REPENT. Has He SAID, and will He NOT DO IT? Or haswill, and will He not MAKE IT GOOD/FULFIL?

[b]Actually you said nothing, my verses are clear God is not the author of Confusion. Stop twisting and telling me what the church teaches you. I give clear verses without ambiguity.

Jesus is a man

Touch Me and see, spirit have no flesh, If you want to worship God, worship him in spirit form not as Jesus in man form

[/b]

3 Likes

Re: How Can Jesus Be GOD Almighty In The Light Of The Following Verses? by dueal(m): 2:27pm On Sep 28, 2016
FriendChoice:

[b]Actually you said nothing, my verses are clear God is not the author of Confusion. Stop twisting and telling me what the church teaches you. I give clear verses without ambiguity.

Jesus is a man

[/b]

If I am twisting scripture by completing the verse and you are not twisting by saying in part(just the first 4 words) then I wonder the type of logic you have established.

Yes I have said nothing, but I have said enough to show your ignorance on the Bible(Zaik Naik student).

This speaks on the impeccable "AMEN" the I AM.

Hos 11:9 I will not execute the fierceness of My anger; I will not again destroy Ephraim. For I am God, and not man, the Holy One in your midst; and I will not come with terror.

Same thing.

The church doesn't teach me, I study scriptures. Obviously unlike you who go by short burst of verses from your Imams to somehow assure you that what you carry is true. Yet Mohammed was told to ask people of scripture before him if he had doubts.

2 Likes

Re: How Can Jesus Be GOD Almighty In The Light Of The Following Verses? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 28, 2016
dueal:

If I am twisting scripture by completing the verse and you are not twisting by saying in part(just the first 4 words) then I wonder the type of logic you have established.

Yes I have said nothing, but I have said enough to show your ignorance on the Bible(Zaik Naik student).

This speaks on the impeccable "AMEN" the I AM.

Hos 11:9 I will not execute the fierceness of My anger; I will not again destroy Ephraim. For I am God, and not man, the Holy One in your midst; and I will not come with terror.

Same thing.

The church doesn't teach me, I study scriptures. Obviously unlike you who go by shot burst of verses from your Imams to somehow assure you that what you carry is true.

So what do you say now in quoting the verses.

You said God is man Or God have flesh Or God should be worship in man form not spirit

What exactly are you saying please.

4 Likes

Re: How Can Jesus Be GOD Almighty In The Light Of The Following Verses? by dueal(m): 2:40pm On Sep 28, 2016
FriendChoice:

So what do you say now in quoting the verses.

You said God is man Or God have flesh Or God should be worship in man form not spirit

What exactly are you saying please.

Good now you have asked a question. But to get the answers answer a few questions. One at a time.

1: Did the Hebrew people have prophecy of a Messiah to come?

1 Like

Re: How Can Jesus Be GOD Almighty In The Light Of The Following Verses? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 28, 2016
dueal:

Good now you have asked a question. But to get the answers answer a few questions. One at a time.

1: Did the Hebrew people have prophecy of a Messiah to come?

I ask you and you're asking me, it cannot work. Tell me does verses that I quote are not correct first.

Or tell me you believe Jesus is man and God is not a man.

Tell me you believe God has to be worshipped in spirit form but Jesus have flesh and bone

You must answer this, otherwise am done with you.

2 Likes

Re: How Can Jesus Be GOD Almighty In The Light Of The Following Verses? by dueal(m): 2:47pm On Sep 28, 2016
FriendChoice:

I ask you and you're asking me, it cannot work. Tell me does verses that I quote are not correct first.

Or tell me you believe Jesus is man and God is not a man.

Tell me you believe God has to be worshipped in spirit form but Jesus have flesh and bone

You must answer this, otherwise am done with you.

Did Jesus always give answers directly? No. Because if He did they will not understand cause of their level of knowledge. If you are sincere you will be patient.

The quoting of those verses are incomplete therefore you are utterly wrong.

1 Like

Re: How Can Jesus Be GOD Almighty In The Light Of The Following Verses? by dolphinheart(m): 2:50pm On Sep 28, 2016
FriendChoice:

Present the first version of the Bible It cannot be found, the first revelation written in Hebrew. Not the translated English to Hebrew.
get serious and stop looking for cheap points, the Hebrew scriptures where written thousands of years before mohameds father knew his mother , you expect such people who lived in those days to succefully preserve the scrolls in which it was written?
they do not have the technology ,neither do they have the material.

These brings about the difference between the koran and the bible. those who read the bible and follow it's instructions do not need a perfect physical authenticity of the bible before they adhere to its content, the content itself proves the authenticity and not the paper in which it was written.

whateva language the bible is present in, the content and not the paper is most important. you could not proof that the content is currupted, you could not even come up with an agreed list of approved verses customers it will affect your ability to reject it if you later found out it affects your belief.

You did not understand what I mean by writing here, If I speak and you write, it's my word not yours. SECONDLY If I write something and you copy it, you're still writing it but it doesn't mean you authored it.

No sir the Quran was written since when he is alive, when a revelation came, he recite it to his companion and they write it down, what happens after his death, is the compilation of what is written by the companions into a single book.
read what I wrote about the koran carefully, never talked about who wrote it!, I was talking about its content!
my views still stands, the Koran is always trying to find relevance by using the bible, personaly, unless given contrary explanations, I believe the Koran is a collection of modified tales, stories, events, laws from other previous books, a poor plagliarisation which deliberately omitted facts so as to avoid exposure.
if it was mohamed that authored the koran, then my views above is what he authored.

[b] [Quran 15:9] Absolutely, we have revealed the reminder, and, absolutely, we will preserve it.

[Quran 56:77-80] This is an honorable Quran.
In a protected book. None can grasp it except the sincere. A revelation from the Lord of the universe.

’We have, without doubt, sent down the Message; and
We will assuredly guard it (from corruption). (Al-Hijr :9)

And if ye are in doubt as to what We have revealed from time to time to Our servant,
then produce a single chapter like thereunto; and call your witnesses or helpers (If there are any) besides God, if your (doubts) are true. But if ye cannot- and of a surety ye cannot- then fear the Fire whose fuel is men and stones,- which is prepared for those who reject Faith.’’ (Al-Baqara : 23-24)

“Say: ‘If all mankind and the jinn would come together to produce the like of this Quran, they could not produce its like even though they exerted all and their strength in aiding one another.’” (Quran 17:88) [/b]

If you don't believe, bring any previous version of the Quran (Old testament of Quran)

If you still don't believe, why not answer Allah challenge to mankind and Jins, produced a single chapter like Quran.

If you cannot then fair Allah and obey him so that you will be saved from hell.

This day have I perfected for you your religion and completed my favor on you and chosen for you Islam as a religion. Qur'an, 5:3
what else would you expect from the author of a book, do you think he was going to paint his works in bad light?

using parts of other books to authenticate itself and at the same time finding fault with those other books when considered in its entirety is a move that I can never buy!

how can you tell me to produce the likes of the koran, no two authors can produce same book!, words , content, ideas, meanings, will definitely be different!

2 Likes

Re: How Can Jesus Be GOD Almighty In The Light Of The Following Verses? by Empiree: 2:55pm On Sep 28, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

Jesus was really a Prince before but when He willingly surrendered Himself to be killed for the sin of the world (notice Sin not sins)

Lol....lol lol lol I don't think you read your bible very well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do We Identify A Righteous Person? / Wicked Music Industry / Watch This Video. She said: I stand against Islam.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 196
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.