Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,469 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

2010 World Cup Qualifiers - Africa - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 2010 World Cup Qualifiers - Africa (6016 Views)

AFCON Qualifiers: Mancity Writes About Iheanacho / Nigeria Vs Sudan: Afcon Qualifiers (3 - 1) On 15th October 2014 / 23 Players Nigeria Should Take To 2010 World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2010 World Cup Qualifiers - Africa by semid4lyfe(m): 4:01pm On Nov 20, 2009
FBS, stop being economical with the truth. It's very clear to anyone who can read between the lines that you want a foreign coach. You have just stopped short of saying I WANT A FOREIGN COACH and please stop shifting your stand on the issue all the time.

I dey on mobile so I no get time to dey type long post.

HAVE A BLESSED DAY!
Re: 2010 World Cup Qualifiers - Africa by honeric01(m): 5:05pm On Nov 20, 2009
FBS:

Well you can stop deliberating with me for all I care. I'm not here because of you and neither are you here because of me. It's free world dude.  tongue  grin
True russia are ranked 12th but that does NOT mean that they are better than us. FIFA are a pile of self-service and I can't trust them with 10meter pole. Forget the rankings and talk about what you see on the pitch, ok?

Why should i leave out fifa? ain't they the world football governing body? cheesy well, i want to end this amodu, world cup issue on my own part. As far as i am concerned and officially, Russia is better than Nigeria (currently). take it or leave it tongue

FBS:

How many times in the last 3 years have you watched russia play?  undecided

Uhmm, i don't remember, but i watched couple of their highlights and pre Euro 08 qualifiers, so does that mean they have been playing worse than the Super eagles since 08?

FBS:

I'm disgusted you brought this "black" & "white" thing into fray again (stop feeling inferior)  but to answer your question, how many "successful "black" coaches do you know that are on world stage? How many of them manage international clubs or foreign countries?
You don't like the way we play, you agree that fresher and better players are needed yet you are talking banana?
Amodu needs help and that is a FACT. He cannot do it alone. I even suggested that he work with Sia1 but was told that the two cannot work together. So what do we do? Send him for a coaching course? Where? In Nigeria or to a foreign land? Answer me!!!

Yes, because that's what most Nigerians clamoring for a foreign coach wants. do you think these Nigerians looking for a foreign coach would go for a Ghanaian, Egyptian or any other African? be sincere, do you think anyone would want to support an African coaching the super eagle? i can never be inferior to whites, i am only pointing out to you how most people clamoring for a white coach think. they believe a white coach is automatically better than amodu and is more intelligent than amodu. like i said before, check through nairaland on topics about the word cup and amodu. be sincere with that.

FBS:

I can tell you for a FACT that I know ALL the players in the russian squad and ALL bar NONE are starters for their respective clubs.
Zhirkov - Just switched to Chelsea and was injured but prior to that was sure banker for CSKA.
Pavluchenko - was a regular for Spartak before moving to Spurs.
Those are the two you may say aren't starters for real.

This is the Nigerian list, we all know their clubs and know who are the starters and non starters
Aiyegbeni YAKUBU club starter but  just back from injury after almost 8 months out (Everton) You know the pedigree
Chidi ODIAH club starter injured since the start of the world cup qualification 2nd phase (CSKA Moscow)You know the pedigree
Chinedu OGBUKE OBASI club starter (Hoffenheim) Not an European average club.
Chris OBODO club starter but  just back from injury after almost 5 months out
Danny SHITTU Non starter and haven't played competitive football for months now. (Bolton) Not an European average club
Dele ADELEYE club starter but for which club? (pedigree wise)
Dele AIYENUGBA club starter but for which club? (pedigree wise)
Dickson ETUHU club starter  (fulham) Not an European average club
Ebenezer AJILORE club starter but for which club? (pedigree wise)
Ikechukwu UCHE club starter (Real zaragoza) now injured till maybe start of the world cup.
John Obi MIKEL club starter (not always) (Chelsea) You know the pedigree
John UTAKA Non club starter and can't be counted on in anyway.
Joseph AKPALA club starter but for which club? (pedigree wise)
Joseph YOBO club starter (everton) You know the pedigree
Kalu UCHE club starter but for which club? (Almeria)
Michael ENERAMO club starter but for which club? (Esperance)
Mohammed YUSUF club starter but for which club? (fc Zurich)
Nwankwo KANU Non club starter and can't be counted on in anyway
Obafemi MARTINS Non club starter (Wolfsburg) You know the pedigree
Obinna NWANERI club starter but for which club? (fc Zurich)
Olubayo ADEFEMI club starter but for which club? (pedigree wise)
Onyekachi APAM club starter but for which club? (pedigree wise)
Peter ODEMWINGIE club starter  (Spartan Moscow) You know the pedigree
Samuel SODJE club starter but for which club? (pedigree wise)
Sani KAITA club starter but for which club? (pedigree wise)
Seyi OLOFINJANA club starter but for which club? (stoke)
Taye TAIWO club starter  (Marseille) You know the pedigree
Uwa ECHIEJILE club starter but for which club? (pedigree wise)
Victor ANICHEBE Non club starter and can't be counted on in anyway because he's been injured since God knows
Victor OBINNA Non club starter (but that just changed when he moved to malaga)
Vincent ENYEAMA club starter but for which club? (pedigree wise)
Yussuf AYILA                            club starter  (Dynamo Kiev) You know the pedigree

Now to the Russian counterpart.

Alan DZAGOEV               Starter ( CSKA Moscow) you know their pedigree
Aleksandr ANYUKOV               Starter (Zenit Saint Petersburg)
Alexander BURHAROV       Starter ( Rubin Kazan) (Russian league champion)
Alexander KERZHAKOV       Starter    (Dynamo Moscow) Not an average European team per say
Alexei BEREZUTSKY       Starter ( CSKA Moscow) you know their pedigree
Alexei REBKO       Starter ((FK Moscow) Not an average European team per say
Andrei ARSHAVIN       Starter (Arsenal) you know their pedigree
Denis KOLODIN               Starter (Spartak Moscow)
Dinyar BILYALETDINOV       Just got to Everton i think and he's a starter (Everton)
Dmitri SYCHEV       Starter ((Locomotive Moscow)
Dmitri TORBINSKIY       Starter ((Locomotive Moscow)
Igor AKINFEEV       Starter ( CSKA Moscow) you know their pedigree
Igor DENISOV Starter ((Zenit Saint Petersburg) You know the pedigree
Igor SEMSHOV Starter ((Zenit Saint Petersburg) You know the pedigree
Ivan SAENKO Starter (FC Nuremberg) Not an average European team per say.
Konstantin ZYRIANOV Starter (Zenit Saint Petersburg) You know the pedigree
Pavel POGREBNYAK Starter (VfB Stuttgart) You know the pedigree
Renat YANBAEV starter (Locomotive Moscow) Not an average European team per say.
Roman PAVLYUCHENKO Injured (Tottenham) You know the pedigree
Sergei IGNASHEVICH Starter (CSKA Moscow) You know the pedigree
Sergei SEMAK                starter ( Rubin Kazan) (Russian league champion)
Vasili BEREZUTSKY Starter (CSKA Moscow) You know the pedigree
Vladimir BYSTROV Starter (Zenit St Petersburg) You know the pedigree
Yury ZHIRKOV Injured but was a starter when he was in (Zenit St Petersburg)

Now, who do you think is better in terms of regular play at their various clubs?

FBS:

Lips shekini? are you drunk or what?

Nope i am not, so answer me, what are you really for? Amodu out or amodu in? don't sit on the fence. grin

FBS:

To the Nations Cup, YES!
To the World Cup? This should be based on his performance in the Nations Cup.

So are you saying you haven't seen much of Amodu's performance yet? well, i will let you be for now. at least you are coming clean gradually grin
Re: 2010 World Cup Qualifiers - Africa by honeric01(m): 5:08pm On Nov 20, 2009
semid4lyfe:

FBS, stop being economical with the truth. It's very clear to anyone who can read between the lines that you want a foreign coach. You have just stopped short of saying I WANT A FOREIGN COACH and please stop shifting your stand on the issue all the time.

HAVE A BLESSED DAY!

you dey mind am, just reading his post is enough to tell you where he stands
Re: 2010 World Cup Qualifiers - Africa by thetalent: 3:40pm On Nov 23, 2009
nigeria is mostly suprise the world
Re: 2010 World Cup Qualifiers - Africa by FBS: 2:03pm On Nov 24, 2009
semid4lyfe:

HAVE A BLESSED DAY!
honeric01:

you dey mind am, just reading his post is enough to tell you where he stands
LOL. . .  cheesy I'm sure you both know how to read! (And No, you did not read my posts because if you did, you would have known where I stood/stand.)
But because I still have some respect for you guys, let me repeat and this time try to READ properly!
Amodu should take the boys to the NATIONS CUP! The outcome will determine his future with the Super Eagles!
Now tell me, how does this mean or connote that I am shifting post?  undecided

honeric01:

Why should i leave out fifa? ain't they the world football governing body? cheesy well, i want to end this amodu, world cup issue on my own part. As far as i am concerned and officially, Russia is better than Nigeria (currently). take it or leave it tongue
Sometimes you talk as if, you just started watching footies yesterday? FIFA? Puleeazzzz!
Do you know why we are ranked lower than russia? Because according, to them we did not play any of the TOP teams, thus even the "competitive" matches we won counts for nothing.
russia on the other hand were busy with the Euros. Now do the math and get back to me.
Uhmm, i don't remember, but i watched couple of their highlights and pre Euro 08 qualifiers, so does that mean they have been playing worse than the Super eagles since 08?
You don't remember and all you relied on was some "highlights". Omo, if I post highlights of Emile Heskey for you, you would think he is the best player on earth. "Highlights" are what they are "Highlights". It's not the whole match.
My advise to you why don't you listen to someone (me  cheesy) who knows how they play? If russia were better, I would have said so. I repeat, our U-17 will beat the BANG out of that team.

Yes, because that's what most Nigerians clamoring for a foreign coach wants. do you think these Nigerians looking for a foreign coach would go for a Ghanaian, Egyptian or any other African? be sincere, do you think anyone would want to support an African coaching the super eagle? i can never be inferior to whites, i am only pointing out to you how most people clamoring for a white coach think. they believe a white coach is automatically better than amodu and is more intelligent than amodu. like i said before, check through nairaland on topics about the word cup and amodu. be sincere with that.
And why do you think "most" Nigerians are clamoring for a foreign coach?
My guy you are talking skin color, I'm talking preference!
If I were to choose between Amodu and Domenech - I will go for Amodu. (both act like duds anyway  cheesy, but Amodu is a better dud) 
Between Amodu and Guus - I will go for Guus.
Between Guus and Jose Mourinho - Yes you guessed right, Jose Mourinho.
Last time I checked, Guus Hiddink, Domenech and Jose M are all "whites" (damn, how I hate to use that word) lipsrsealed
So you see what I'm saying. . .P-R-E-F-E-R-E-N-C-E! That's what it is.
  This is the Nigerian list, we all know their clubs and know who are the starters and non starters
Peter ODEMWINGIE club starter  (Spartan Moscow) You know the pedigree
Now to the Russian counterpart.
Yury ZHIRKOV Injured but was a starter when he was in (Zenit St Petersburg)
Now, who do you think is better in terms of regular play at their various clubs?
Nope i am not, so answer me, what are you really for? Amodu out or amodu in? don't sit on the fence. grin
So are you saying you haven't seen much of Amodu's performance yet? well, i will let you be for now. at least you are coming clean gradually grin

Most of the players you mentioned have no business in the SE bar Osaze, Martins, Enyeama, Kanu and just maybe Mikel (He clearly needs to improve. He played very well/brilliantly in his last match though). It will be unwise to write Kanu off. He his far more experienced than our whole squad. Watched him play and you will see why. His football "intelligence" is second to none. His age notwithstanding.
Now concerning the russian team, you didn't even get some facts straight even when it was right under your nose. And that means that you DID NOT read my previous posts.
Yuri Zhirkov did not and never played for Zenit as you stated. He played for Spartak Tambov and then CSKA.
Even your your very own Osaze!  shocked No he plays for Lokomotiv moscow and NOT Spartak moscow. He never played for them.
But that is not the real issue here. FACT is they are/were starters and that was precisely what I said.
What you should ask yourself was "where was russia in football terms before Guus game"?
Do your research and get back to me.

As regards Amodu or any other matter, I don't sit (never sat) on the fence and it is funny you are making such comments. Let me repeat.
Amodu rightly deserves to take the boys to the Nations Cup. That's what I have always said.
As regards the World Cup, that is where we have a coma and question mark.
Do you understand me better now?

PS: I've got something for you. Will send you a PM. Do let me know if you are interested.
Re: 2010 World Cup Qualifiers - Africa by honeric01(m): 3:03pm On Nov 24, 2009
@FBS

yes, i must have mixed up somethings but that doesn't rule out the points i was trying to make, mourinho over guus? (national-wise)? why? has mourinho ever coached a national team? we are talking about a national team here, not a club. (THERE'S NO BUYING OF ALREADY ESTABLISHED PLAYERS WHEN IT COMES TO NATIONAL SIDE) so mourinho has no experience when it comes to handling national team. too complex and more difficult than club football when continuity is the order of the day. (so i would go for guus instead of mourinho).

But then we shouldn't talk much, if you know USSR in the world of football, you won't say what you said before. (Soviet union as they were called then). they have been a known force in the world of football except if you haven't been watching football or haven't watched or read about their exploits.

conclusively, Amodu is still better than these people you mentioned when it comes to current development and current form (mourinho is untested and guus is as good as his last result).
Re: 2010 World Cup Qualifiers - Africa by omar22(m): 3:44pm On Nov 24, 2009
To the Nations Cup, YES!
To the World Cup? This should be based on his performance in the Nations Cup.

If gven the chance Amodu would be sack in a haert beat, I know people are sceptical about hiring a foreign coach but if England could go foreign then I dont why Nigeria cant, Amodu is relying on the ability and the professionalism of the players to carry him through the games, something Raymond Domenech tried and succeeded at the 2006 world cup because the national team had Zinedine Zidane who was the voice on the field even the game against Togo, when he was suspended he was like a coach in the dressing room, but all that became a distance memory at Euro 2008 because Zidane wasn’t there and the manager was clueless…. Now we are in the same situation Amodu relying on the ability of the team to work things out…. But I honestly believe that if we flop at the Nations Cup it would be too late to conjure up another fire-fighter approach that we are used to.
Re: 2010 World Cup Qualifiers - Africa by FBS: 4:01pm On Nov 24, 2009
honeric01:

@FBS
yes, i must have mixed up somethings but that doesn't rule out the points i was trying to make, mourinho over guus? (national-wise)? why? has mourinho ever coached a national team? we are talking about a national team here, not a club. (THERE'S NO BUYING OF ALREADY ESTABLISHED PLAYERS WHEN IT COMES TO NATIONAL SIDE) so mourinho has no experience when it comes to handling national team. too complex and more difficult than club football when continuity is the order of the day. (so i would go for guus instead of mourinho).
@honeric01, No you did not mix anything up, you got it wrong but again, you missed the very point I was making. My preference. Not what Mr A or B thinks. I will take JM over any other coach. Yes I said it. That is my choice.
True, JM never coached a national team and I always say that managing a national team is NOT the same as managing a club. But again, if you look very well, JM brings to the table what very few coaches have. The ability to inspire his team. But that's a different topic. The main point is, that's my preference. Are we clear?

But then we shouldn't talk much, if you know USSR in the world of football, you won't say what you said before. (Soviet union as they were called then). they have been a known force in the world of football except if you haven't been watching football or haven't watched or read about their exploits.

Coming from someone who relied mostly on highlights? I laugh in mandarin.  cheesy
You don't want me to school you about USSR? Yes they were a "force" back then because not only was the country enormous in size, it was also able to pinch its very "best" from its four corners. But not any more. Heck they couldn't beat Azerbaijan and you are telling me ta ta! I have told you the main reason why they were ranked by fifa above us. Go back and read my previous posts.

conclusively, Amodu is still better than these people you mentioned when it comes to current development and current form (mourinho is untested and guus is as good as his last result).
Development shekini? What did he develop? Please I want to know. I will be very glad if you can school me on that. I dey wait.
Re: 2010 World Cup Qualifiers - Africa by omar22(m): 4:12pm On Nov 24, 2009
@honeric01, No you did not mix anything up, you got it wrong but again, you missed the very point I was making. My preference. Not what Mr A or B thinks. I will take JM over any other coach. Yes I said it. That is my choice.
True, JM never coached a national team and I always say that managing a national team is NOT the same as managing a club. But again, if you look very well, JM brings to the table what very few coaches have. The ability to inspire his team. But that's a different topic. The main point is, that's my preference. Are we clear?

Jose Mourinho, My beloved Chelsea…. Would never forget this guy… This is a man who is not scared to do anything, Chelsea under Ranieri where a nearly team but under Mourinho we were like a German Machine that crushes everything in its part… why Mourinho has the ability to ordinary players feel like they are world beaters… he has a way of getting into the opponents mind before the game starts… and when it comes to looking for a goal Mourinho has the formation, and when Chelsea goes a goal up you could as well forget about equalizing, the respect is there, he could tell you your opponents starting line up… Nigeria having the choice any manager in the would, Mourinho would head the list….
Re: 2010 World Cup Qualifiers - Africa by honeric01(m): 4:32pm On Nov 24, 2009
omar22:

Jose Mourinho,  My beloved Chelsea…. Would never forget this guy… This is a man who is not scared to do anything, Chelsea under Ranieri where a nearly team but under Mourinho we were like a German Machine that crushes everything in its part… why Mourinho has the ability to ordinary players feel like they are world beaters… he has a way of getting into the opponents mind before the game starts… and when it comes to looking for a goal Mourinho has the formation, and when Chelsea goes a goal up you could as well forget about equalizing, the respect is there, he could tell you your opponents starting line up… Nigeria having the choice any manager in the would, Mourinho would head the list….

give mourinho an average player and he will sell the player as soon as the market opens. mourinho hardly used any average players and never bought any either, most of his players were world class when he was coaching Chelsea,  now look at inter, he doesn't like using santon even though the boy's good, why? Balotelli is a great player and he can't ignore the boy, that's why he uses him, remember what he did to the average players in inter.

FBS:

Coming from someone who relied mostly on highlights? I laugh in mandarin.  cheesy
You don't want me to school you about USSR? Yes they were a "force" back then because not only was the country enormous in size, it was also able to pinch its very "best" from its four corners. But not any more. Heck they couldn't beat Azerbaijan and you are telling me ta ta! I have told you the main reason why they were ranked by fifa above us. Go back and read my previous posts.
Development shekini? What did he develop? Please I want to know. I will be very glad if you can school me on that. I dey wait.

Now you tell me, how many of the Russian games have you watched in full? (complete 90 minutes), you told me there was no time Russia was better than Nigeria, i gave you times, now you are saying that was then,  find something else to say bro, on and off the pitch, the Russian team are more organized than the Nigeria team. true or false?

Amodu has been able to prove that he can face the pressure and fire of being sacked and not just sacked, but of being blacklisted if he failed to qualify Nigeria for the world cup (which he passed pretty well). mourinho has never been in a shit like that nor guus, so you see what i meant by the word "development" he has developed a thick skin to take in pressure and also to work with his boys no matter how you look at it. guus was in the same scenario but he failed, didn't he?

FBS:

What has mourinho brought to the table that you think would make him successful in a national team? what has not been tested can't be vouched for. experience is too expensive to be toyed with.
Re: 2010 World Cup Qualifiers - Africa by FBS: 4:34pm On Nov 24, 2009
omar22:

Jose Mourinho, My beloved Chelsea…. Would never forget this guy… This is a man who is not scared to do anything, Chelsea under Ranieri where a nearly team but under Mourinho we were like a German Machine that crushes everything in its part… why Mourinho has the ability to ordinary players feel like they are world beaters… he has a way of getting into the opponents mind before the game starts… and when it comes to looking for a goal Mourinho has the formation, and when Chelsea goes a goal up you could as well forget about equalizing, the respect is there, he could tell you your opponents starting line up… Nigeria having the choice any manager in the would, Mourinho would head the list….
Looks like we've got another Chelsea supporter here!  cheesy Ya welcome.  wink
But back to the topic and that is what I'm saying about JM. His players play for him. I believe he can motivate any player and clearly, our players need just that.
Amodu for Nations Cup and from there we shall see.
Re: 2010 World Cup Qualifiers - Africa by FBS: 4:48pm On Nov 24, 2009
honeric01:

give mourinho an average player and he will sell the player as soon as the market opens. mourinho hardly used any average players and never bought any either, most of his players were world class when he was coaching Chelsea, now look at inter, he doesn't like using santon even though the boy's good, why? Balotelli is a great player and he can't ignore the boy, that's why he uses him, remember what he did to the average players in inter.
Because he believes in quality? Is that a crime?  undecided
Santon got his debut under Jose Mou (and also played in the CL against MU) and currently he is injured. Why don't you do your assignment first before posting what you don't know.
As much as I do not want to make this a JM debate, I can tell you for a fact that Jose Mou is the BEST manager Chelsea ever had till date. Pls prove me wrong.
Ballotelli is a different story and Mou is working on him. Watch out for him but hey, don't let us go any further.
Now you tell me, how many of the Russian games have you watched in full? (complete 90 minutes), you told me there was no time Russia was better than Nigeria, i gave you times, now you are saying that was then, find something else to say bro, on and off the pitch, the Russian team are more organized than the Nigeria team. true or false?
I have watched nearly all their matches. Even friendlies sef. You know the internet is good. You can stream nearly any available match online? Let me repeat, they were ranked above us because of the team they played against. Simple.

Amodu has been able to prove that he can face the pressure and fire of being sacked and not just sacked, but of being blacklisted if he failed to qualify Nigeria for the world cup (which he passed pretty well). mourinho has never been in a shit like that nor guus, so you see what i meant by the word "development" he has developed a thick skin to take in pressure and also to work with his boys no matter how you look at it. guus was in the same scenario but he failed, didn't he?
My guy you have no point there at all.  So developing a thick skin = development generally?  cheesy
Boy, I thought you were talking tactics, developing, discovering and nurturing young/new players?
That is no development.

What has mourinho brought to the table that you think would make him successful in a national team? what has not been tested can't be vouched for. experience is too expensive to play with.

JM is a "crazy no nonsense" coach and I like such people. Not because they are crazy but because they deliver. The Serie A is a league where foreign managers hardly (if at all) win anything but hey, he did it in his first season.
You just need to study him and see how he tries to change a match. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't but most times it does.

Now I feel  we should be talking about the achievement of Amodu as a coach to booster your arguments on his behalf. Not about his thick skin or Jose M, or Guus.
Lets talk about Amodu.
Re: 2010 World Cup Qualifiers - Africa by omar22(m): 5:09pm On Nov 24, 2009
give mourinho an average player and he will sell the player as soon as the market opens. mourinho hardly used any average players and never bought any either, most of his players were world class when he was coaching Chelsea, now look at inter, he doesn't like using santon even though the boy's good, why? Balotelli is a great player and he can't ignore the boy, that's why he uses him, remember what he did to the average players in inter

Average players that played under Mourinho?

Lampard - Struggled to break the Gerrard / Schole partnership for england
Terry - Terry was a back up for either Desailley or Gallas at Chelsea
Deco - Mourinho routed him out of nowhere for Porto
Carvalho - The same as above
Maniche - The same as Above
Costinha - followed him from club to club
Jorge Costa - he flopped in the Premier league with Charlton only to win the CL for Porto under Mourinho
Cech - was bought as a back up to Cudiccini

Marcelo Lippi's never had any international experience before he took Italy to world cup glory
Aime Jacquet, the same with France
Otto Rehager the same with Greece
Capelo is now in charge of England, never had any experience at the international level
Re: 2010 World Cup Qualifiers - Africa by honeric01(m): 5:18pm On Nov 24, 2009
FBS:

Because he believes in quality? Is that a crime?  undecided
Santon got his debut under Jose Mou (and also played in the CL against MU) and currently he is injured. Why don't you do your assignment first before posting what you don't know.
As much as I do not want to make this a JM debate, I can tell you for a fact that Jose Mou is the BEST manager Chelsea ever had till date. Pls prove me wrong.
Ballotelli is a different story and Mou is working on him. Watch out for him but hey, don't let us go any further.  

Ahh ha ha, see you, i just caught you, i have watches most of the matches played by inter this season and i will authoritatively tell you that Santon has never played a full match so far, he always uses chivu and sometimes bring him santon as a substitute. this was why canavaro as the captain of Italy advised santon to leave inter if he ever wants to make the Italian national team. forget about mourinho using santon against mu last season's ucl. he must have used him because of one thing (speed and being young).
 wetin concern me with jm being the best Chelsea coach, we are talking about national assignment here. santon is not injured Mr man, the guy is always being used as a sub once in a while, tell me, which game did you see him play that he got injured at? did you watch their last 3 matches?

FBS:

I have watched nearly all their matches. Even friendlies sef. You know the internet is good. You can stream nearly any available match online? Let me repeat, they were ranked above us because of the team they played against. Simple.
My guy you have no point there at all.  So developing a thick skin = development generally?  cheesy
Boy, I thought you were talking tactics, developing, discovering and nurturing young/new players?
That is no development.

You have watched nearly all their matches starting from when? please answer me, do you mean you watch Russia when other bigger games are going on? be sincere here Mr man and stop trying to prove anything here. you think they are only ranked based on the teams they play? tell me, how many teams did they play against and how bad or good are their opponent? fifa rank teams not based on their on pitch performance alone, but every other things, not just what they play. when we didn't play any friendly or any matches, we didn't drop from where we were months ago and then we were ranked higher than Russia so tell me, is it only about the games we play? you still didn't answer my question who's more organized in all aspect between Nigeria and Russia (national team).
 As for what i meant by development, i already explained to you, or didn't i? i might have used another word for it, but i explained what i meant by it and who says Amodu hasn't tried new faces during the qualifications? did you see the list i posted? count how many players amodu used and you will discover that he used new faces compared to guus.

FBS:

JM is a "crazy no nonsense" coach and I like such people. Not because they are crazy but because they deliver. The Serie A is a league where foreign managers hardly (if at all) win anything but hey, he did it in his first season.
You just need to study him and see how he tries to change a match. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't but most times it does.

Now I feel  we should be talking about the achievement of Amodu as a coach to booster your arguments on his behalf. Not about his thick skin or Jose M, or Guus.
Lets talk about Amodu.

Yes, Mourinho won with the types of players at his disposer, he still remember how he (out of luck) used Porto to win the ucl, ever since then, he has never used an average team. (one hit one wonder happens once in a while) but then this is very different when it comes to national team so let's just drop the mourinho this mourinho that, when he starts coaching a national team, we will compare and talk about him.

We all know Amodu's achievements so good or bad, he hasn't failed or has he? Amodu and Guus played through the qualification, but only one's standing for now. (Amodu) it's not about how you started but how you ended it.
Re: 2010 World Cup Qualifiers - Africa by honeric01(m): 5:20pm On Nov 24, 2009
omar22:

Average players that played under Mourinho?

Lampard - Struggled to break the Gerrard / Schole partnership for england
Terry - Terry was a back up for either Desailley or Gallas at Chelsea
Deco - Mourinho routed him out of nowhere for Porto
Carvalho - The same as above
Maniche - The same as Above
Costinha - followed him from club to club
Jorge Costa - he flopped in the Premier league with Charlton only to win the CL for Porto under Mourinho
Cech - was bought as a back up to Cudiccini

Marcelo Lippi's never had any international experience before he took Italy to world cup glory
Aime Jacquet, the same with France
Otto Rehager the same with Greece
Capelo is now in charge of England, never had any experience at the international level

you mean these players are average players? do you know what average stands for? well, like i said before, we are not talking about clubs here, we are talking about national teams so until mourinho join their league, he's out of the picture, we are talking about national teams, players and coaches.
Re: 2010 World Cup Qualifiers - Africa by omar22(m): 5:25pm On Nov 24, 2009
We all know Amodu's achievements so good or bad, he hasn't failed or has he? Amodu and Guus played through the qualification, but only one's standing for now. (Amodu) it's not about how you started but how you ended it.

He is tactically: inept,
Inspiration: ZERO
Motivation: ZERO
Aura: NEGATIVE
Re: 2010 World Cup Qualifiers - Africa by omar22(m): 5:29pm On Nov 24, 2009
As for what i meant by development, i already explained to you, or didn't i? i might have used another word for it, but i explained what i meant by it and who says Amodu hasn't tried new faces during the qualifications? did you see the list i posted? count how many players amodu used and you will discover that he used new faces compared to guus.

He tried new faces that contribute into his coffer, Guess why Shittu is no longer Amodu's flavour of the month anymore,
Re: 2010 World Cup Qualifiers - Africa by honeric01(m): 5:29pm On Nov 24, 2009
omar22:

He is tactically: inept,  
Inspiration: ZERO
Motivation: ZERO
Aura: NEGATIVE

Yet he didn't lose any match undecided undecided undecided

this case has been treated before, so i can't continue with your argument.
Re: 2010 World Cup Qualifiers - Africa by honeric01(m): 5:30pm On Nov 24, 2009
omar22:

He tried new faces that contribute into his coffer, Guess why Shittu is no longer Amodu's flavour of the month anymore,

so what does this say to you?
Re: 2010 World Cup Qualifiers - Africa by omar22(m): 5:36pm On Nov 24, 2009
Yet he didn't lose any match

Wow!!! Beating the almighty Kenya home and away and squeezing past former world champion Mozambique! Bravo!!!

so what does this say to you?

What does what says to me!!! so you accept that we have a manager who picks a team according to who brings £££$$$ to his coffer,
Re: 2010 World Cup Qualifiers - Africa by honeric01(m): 5:43pm On Nov 24, 2009
omar22:

Wow!!! Beating the almighty Kenya home and away and squeezing past former world champion Mozambique! Bravo!!!

I don't know what to say to you, just too funny, tell me, how many times has Nigeria ever won Mozambique or Kenya under another coach? and how many countries has been able to beat Mozambique and with what scorelines?

What does what says to me!!! so you accept that we have a manager who picks a team according to who brings £££$$$ to his coffer,
[quote][/quote]

Allegation, you took the bribe for him right?
Re: 2010 World Cup Qualifiers - Africa by omar22(m): 5:48pm On Nov 24, 2009
Look Mozambique is a high altitude region this requires adequate preparation, it was clear that Coco the clown did nothing thinking that we would turn up and beat them, we were lucky to leave with a point
Re: 2010 World Cup Qualifiers - Africa by FBS: 6:27pm On Nov 24, 2009
honeric01:

Ahh ha ha, see you, i just caught you, i have watches most of the matches played by inter this season and i will authoritatively tell you that Santon has never played a full match so far, he always uses chivu and sometimes bring him santon as a substitute. this was why canavaro as the captain of Italy advised santon to leave inter if he ever wants to make the Italian national team. forget about mourinho using santon against mu last season's ucl. he must have used him because of one thing (speed and being young).
 wetin concern me with jm being the best Chelsea coach, we are talking about national assignment here. santon is not injured Mr man, the guy is always being used as a sub once in a while, tell me, which game did you see him play that he got injured at? did you watch their last 3 matches?
Ha ye! So you didn't know Santon is injured and was operated on? Hmmm let's close this part.
Read and get back to me. It's from Inter FC official website.
http://inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=32645&L=en
Learn to do your assignment before saying what you do not know. No need to display this in public.

You have watched nearly all their matches starting from when? please answer me, do you mean you watch Russia when other bigger games are going on? be sincere here Mr man and stop trying to prove anything here. you think they are only ranked based on the teams they play? tell me, how many teams did they play against and how bad or good are their opponent? fifa rank teams not based on their on pitch performance alone, but every other things, not just what they play. when we didn't play any friendly or any matches, we didn't drop from where we were months ago and then we were ranked higher than Russia so tell me, is it only about the games we play? you still didn't answer my question who's more organized in all aspect between Nigeria and Russia (national team).
I followed them even before and when Valery Gazzaev (He won the russian title, UEFA Cup with CSKA moscow but now with Dynamo Kyiv) was their coach and that is as far back as (2002–2003).
Does that satisfy you as "nearly"?
Google and search how teams are ranked. No point to discuss something you know ta ta about.

And I asked you that since when growing a thick skin became some sort of development? What does his "developing" (by your standards) thick skin bring to the table? Does that improve his tactical mind or prowess?

Yes, Mourinho won with the types of players at his disposer, he still remember how he (out of luck) used Porto to win the ucl, ever since then, he has never used an average team. (one hit one wonder happens once in a while) but then this is very different when it comes to national team so let's just drop the mourinho this mourinho that, when he starts coaching a national team, we will compare and talk about him.
Out of luck? yeah but he won it, just as Amodu out of luck won his last game? Amodu's was a MIRACLE and you know it.
Cue. . .Shout Yes! Amodu for Nations Cup.
After that we shall discuss.
Re: 2010 World Cup Qualifiers - Africa by honeric01(m): 7:04pm On Nov 24, 2009
omar22:

Look Mozambique is a high altitude region this requires adequate preparation, it was clear that Coco the clown did nothing thinking that we would turn up and beat them, we were lucky to leave with a point

Answer my question, how many teams has been able to beat Mozambique? Tunisia, Egypt, civ, Kenya or who?
Re: 2010 World Cup Qualifiers - Africa by honeric01(m): 7:28pm On Nov 24, 2009
FBS:

Ha ye! So you didn't know Santon is injured and was operated on? Hmmm let's close this part.
Read and get back to me. It's from Inter FC official website.
http://inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=32645&L=en
Learn to do your assignment before saying what you do not know. No need to display this in public.

you see why i feel you don't know what you argue about, when did he get injured? 17 Nov 2009 right? what's today's date? prior to November 17, how many games did you see him play full match? since November 17, how many games has inter played?

FBS:

I followed them even before and when Valery Gazzaev (He won the russian title, UEFA Cup with CSKA moscow but now with Dynamo Kyiv) was their coach and that is as far back as (2002–2003).
Does that satisfy you as "nearly"?
Google and search how teams are ranked. No point to discuss something you know ta ta about.

Internet is bliss, so you are now here to claim that you have been following or watching Russian matches since 2002-2003 right? because of what? what attracted you to their matches even though you claim they are not up to Nigeria? you can even say you have been following their games since 1950, who am i to judge you when you have internet to Google anything from lol. so lets close that part okay?

The FIFA World Rankings is a ranking system for men's national teams in Association football, currently led by Spain. The teams of the member nations of FIFA (Fédération Internationale de Football Association), football's world governing body, are ranked based on their game results with the most successful teams being ranked highest. A point system is used, with points being awarded based on the results of FIFA-recognised international matches. Under the existing system, rankings are based on a team's performance over the last four years, with more recent results and more significant matches being more heavily weighted to help reflect the current competitive state of a team.

can you authoritatively tell me that Nigeria has performed better than Russia over the last 4 years? undecided

FBS:

And I asked you that since when growing a thick skin became some sort of development? What does his "developing" (by your standards) thick skin bring to the table? Does that improve his tactical mind or prowess? Out of luck? yeah but he won it, just as Amodu out of luck won his last game? Amodu's was a MIRACLE and you know it. Cue. . .Shout Yes! Amodu for Nations Cup.
After that we shall discuss.
it's an advantage to have a coach who has the ability to soak in pressure and the one who knows what to do when pressure's mounting, amodu has successfully proved that in the games against Mozambique in Abuja and Kenya in Nairobi. (his right subs and positive timing that paid off, they are not luck, they are his tactics). there's no magic there, if he had not brought in those players at that time of the game, it wouldn't have paid off, it's his handwork, lets give him honor for what he did and stop claiming it was luck or miracle. this is not the first time he did it.

bro, please i don't want us to continue with all these, i am tired of recycling arguments, it sucks to know that the truth is open but people just don't want to see it. yes amodu is not 100 perfect as a coach (no coach is all perfect) but he's doing the main job he was employed to do.
Re: 2010 World Cup Qualifiers - Africa by honeric01(m): 7:29pm On Nov 24, 2009
When mourinho was in Chelsea, he was winning, i mean winning ugly, no one cared if he played beautifully or well, but as long as he's winning, he's good. so is amodu. tongue
Re: 2010 World Cup Qualifiers - Africa by FBS: 8:43pm On Nov 24, 2009
honeric01:

you see why i feel you don't know what you argue about, when did he get injured? 17 Nov 2009 right? what's today's date? prior to November 17, how many games did you see him play full match? since November 17, how many games has inter played?
First I told you that he made his debut under Jose but you never said a word. When you said he was not been used regularly, I said it was because he was injured. Thereafter you said he was not injured until I proved to you otherwise but now you are bringing in the issue of date. At least you should thank me for giving you the link to read from.
Did you watch Inter vs Palermo? What did you see?

Internet is bliss, so you are now here to claim that you have been following or watching Russian matches since 2002-2003 right? because of what? what attracted you to their matches even though you claim they are not up to Nigeria? you can even say you have been following their games since 1950, who am i to judge you when you have internet to Google anything from lol.  so lets close that part okay?
Certainly you don't expect me to tell why. . .Just take it like I said. I know them better than you do but you are here arguing about something you know nothing practical about.

The FIFA World Rankings is a ranking system for men's national teams in Association football, currently led by Spain. The teams of the member nations of FIFA (Fédération Internationale de Football Association), football's world governing body, are ranked based on their game results with the most successful teams being ranked highest. A point system is used, with points being awarded based on the results of FIFA-recognised international matches. Under the existing system, rankings are based on a team's performance over the last four years, with more recent results and more significant matches being more heavily weighted to help reflect the current competitive state of a team.
I see you know how to use wiki cheesy. Good boy  wink but you see the focus is on RESULTS! on the SIGNIFICANT matches as this has more WEIGHT. This was exactly what I said. The teams we played against were minnows thus our low rating. do you get it now?

can you authoritatively tell me that Nigeria has performed better than Russia over the last 4 years? undecided
Yes we have. Let go back as 1998.
They did not reach the  1998, 2006 WC - We did in 98 but missed 2006.
2002 WC- We both crashed out in the first round.
2006 ANC We got Bronze, whereas russia crashed out in the Euro 2004 IN THE FIRST ROUND.
At the Euros 2008 they reached the SemiFinals (remember I told you that that was their BEST result in mordern times?). . .Super Eagles - QF of ANC
2010 WC- we are going to SA, THEY are NOT!
Now tell me, how were they better than us? Heck, you don't even know what you are saying.

it's an advantage to have a coach who has the ability to soak in pressure and the one who knows what to do when pressure's mounting,  amodu has successfully proved that in the games against Mozambique in Abuja and Kenya in Nairobi. (his right subs and positive timing that paid off, they are not luck, they are his tactics). there's no magic there, if he had not brought in those players at that time of the game, it wouldn't have paid off, it's his handwork, lets give him honor for what he did and stop claiming it was luck or miracle. this is not the first time he did it.
bro, please i don't want us to continue with all these, i am tired of recycling arguments, it sucks to know that the truth is open but people just don't want to see it. yes amodu is not 100 perfect as a coach (no coach is all perfect) but he's doing the main job he was employed to do.
Listen man, you said Jose won by LUCK but Amodu is a GENIUS! I see a double standard here, no?
The match against Tunisia was ours for the taking. . .but thanks to Mr Amodu we. . .well you know the result.
Yep I agree that he got us through and that is why I am repeating for the 100th time (and hopefully the last) He (Shaibu Amodu) deserves to take the boys to the Nations Cup.
Re: 2010 World Cup Qualifiers - Africa by omar22(m): 10:07pm On Nov 24, 2009
We dont want COCO THE CLOWN
Re: 2010 World Cup Qualifiers - Africa by honeric01(m): 11:29am On Nov 25, 2009
FBS:

First I told you that he made his debut under Jose but you never said a word. When you said he was not been used regularly, I said it was because he was injured. Thereafter you said he was not injured until I proved to you otherwise but now you are bringing in the issue of date. At least you should thank me for giving you the link to read from.
Did you watch Inter vs Palermo? What did you see?Certainly you don't expect me to tell why. . .Just take it like I said. I know them better than you do but you are here arguing about something you know nothing practical about.
   Stop beating about the bush, it's November 25 and he got injured November 17th, tell me, when did the league start? why would you say mourinho didn't play him because he is injured? (November 17) pre-November 17, how many times did he start a match? mourinho played him in last season's champions league because chivu was injured and also because he felt the guy has more pace than chivu, that was why, not because he believes in using average players. (i guess he's also under pressure to use Italians since 95% of his players are foreigners just like him)

FBS:

I see you know how to use wiki cheesy. Good boy  wink but you see the focus is on RESULTS! on the SIGNIFICANT matches as this has more WEIGHT. This was exactly what I said. The teams we played against were minnows thus our low rating. do you get it now?
Yes we have. Let go back as 1998.
They did not reach the  1998, 2006 WC - We did in 98 but missed 2006.
2002 WC- We both crashed out in the first round.
2006 ANC We got Bronze, whereas russia crashed out in the Euro 2004 IN THE FIRST ROUND.
At the Euros 2008 they reached the SemiFinals (remember I told you that that was their BEST result in mordern times?). . .Super Eagles - QF of ANC
2010 WC- we are going to SA, THEY are NOT!
Now tell me, how were they better than us? Heck, you don't even know what you are saying.
  4 years man, 4 years, (2005-2009) yes they didn't qualify for the world-cup at the last minute but they have been ahead of us before then and has been performing better than us before then. he told us not to play stronger opponents in our friendlies? what stopped us from doing so if we really wanted to show our worth? why play Jamaica, Ireland? the only team we played (less than standard team) was France but all the same, it's not what we are talking about. As for me, during the last 4 years, they have performed more than us in everything (opponents and co) except last two weeks though so you can't change my mind on that.

FBS:

Listen man, you said Jose won by LUCK but Amodu is a GENIUS! I see a double standard here, no?
The match against Tunisia was ours for the taking. . .but thanks to Mr Amodu we. . .well you know the result.
Yep I agree that he got us through and that is why I am repeating for the 100th time (and hopefully the last) He (Shaibu Amodu) deserves to take the boys to the Nations Cup. 

Please don't put words in my mouth, where did i say Mourinho won out of luck? please stop quoting me wrongly just to make me accept your opinion, i said Amodu has not performed less than mourinho because they have both been winning and they have one thing in common (winning ugly or otherwise) so where did you get my double standard from?
Yes We were destined to win all our opponent no matter how hot they are, and Amodu was suppose to be the number 3 who was suppose to do what he was paid for to do. When the game was 1 zero, the players failed to play professionally (all are u suggesting amodu should have taught yobo on how to stop a player from taking a clear shot at goal?) and when it was 1:1, amodu did his job by reading the game and by throwing in 2 fast paced players (martins and obinna) and we saw what that change brought into the game. but then Taiwo screwed up the effort of amodu by failing to do what he was suppose to do (not losing his target) which happened to be the one that spoiled the show for us. (or were you expecting Amodu to have ran into the field to stop the Tunisian player from scoring when taiwo that was paid to do so failed?

Well, all i know is that we shall see what happens after this nations cup.

BTW: we are having 3 friendlies soon (heard that from brila) Brazil, Argentina and one other country.
Re: 2010 World Cup Qualifiers - Africa by FBS: 12:17pm On Nov 25, 2009
honeric01:

Stop beating about the bush, it's November 25 and he got injured November 17th, tell me, when did the league start? why would you say mourinho didn't play him because he is injured? (November 17) pre-November 17, how many times did he start a match? mourinho played him in last season's champions league because chivu was injured and also because he felt the guy has more pace than chivu, that was why, not because he believes in using average players. (i guess he's also under pressure to use Italians since 95% of his players are foreigners just like him)
Which bush? I can't see any.  grin
Are you saying Santon is average or that he is better than Chivu? I want to know where you stand.

4 years man, 4 years, (2005-2009) yes they didn't qualify for the world-cup at the last minute but they have been ahead of us before then and has been performing better than us before then.
Ahead of us, how? In modern russia? sh!t freaking NO!
I pulled out the stats for you including from 1998! But hey lets trim down like you said - 2005-2009.
In the last four years:
Nigeria:
2005- Nothing
2006- Nations Cup- Bronze/ Did not qualify for WC.
2007- Nothing
2008- Nations Cup QF
2009/10- Qualified for WC and Nations Cup.

russia:
2005- Nothing
2006- Did not qualify for WC
2007- Nothing
2008- Semifinals Euros
2009/10 - Did Not qualify for WC.

Now tell me how were they better than us? Are we suppose to be playing in the Euros? Sometimes I wonder how you reason. Seriously, no offence meant. You be my person but do Enlighten me pls.

he told us not to play stronger opponents in our friendlies? what stopped us from doing so if we really wanted to show our worth? why play Jamaica, Ireland? the only team we played (less than standard team) was France but all the same, it's not what we are talking about. As for me, during the last 4 years, they have performed more than us in everything (opponents and co) except last two weeks though so you can't change my mind on that.
I ask you again, how have they performed more than us? Pls answer.
That we did not play any high profile FIFA recognised competitive match was down to the inefficiencies of your Mr Amodu and NFF. Not Moi. Yes or true? So what is your point?

Please don't put words in my mouth, where did i say Mourinho won out of luck? please stop quoting me wrongly just to make me accept your opinion, i said Amodu has not performed less than mourinho because they have both been winning and they have one thing in common (winning ugly or otherwise) so where did you get my double standard from?
I guess it was your twin brother who wrote this abi? cheesy
honeric01:

Yes, Mourinho won with the types of players at his disposer, he still remember how he (out of luck) used Porto to win the ucl, ever since then, he has never used an average team.
Sometimes, really I wonder.  undecided

Yes We were destined to win all our opponent no matter how hot they are, and Amodu was suppose to be the number 3 who was suppose to do what he was paid for to do. When the game was 1 zero, the players failed to play professionally (all are u suggesting amodu should have taught yobo on how to stop a player from taking a clear shot at goal?) and when it was 1:1, amodu did his job by reading the game and by throwing in 2 fast paced players (martins and obinna) and we saw what that change brought into the game. but then Taiwo screwed up the effort of amodu by failing to do what he was suppose to do (not losing his target) which happened to be the one that spoiled the show for us. (or were you expecting Amodu to have ran into the field to stop the Tunisian player from scoring when taiwo that was paid to do so failed?
Taiwo screwed up quite alright, but was Amodu not on the touch line? Shouldn't he be shouting and dishing out instructions? Mr Amodu was simply not there. End of. . .

Well, all i know is that we shall see what happens after this nations cup.
BTW: we are having 3 friendlies soon (heard that from brila) Brazil, Argentina and one other country.
Of course, the Nations Cup will determine and that is what we are all saying.
Argentina? Thought it was called off, no?
Brazil will be good. Very good. Where will they be playing and when? Are there any more international windows this year?
Re: 2010 World Cup Qualifiers - Africa by honeric01(m): 12:34pm On Nov 25, 2009
FBS:

Which bush? I can't see any.  grin
Are you saying Santon is average or that he is better than Chivu? I want to know where you stand.
Yes, santon's average and chivu is better, are you opposing this?

FBS:

Ahead of us, how? In modern russia? sh!t freaking NO!
I pulled out the stats for you including from 1998! But hey lets trim down like you said - 2005-2009.
In the last four years:
Nigeria:
2005- Nothing
2006- Nations Cup- Bronze/ Did not qualify for WC.
2007- Nothing
2008- Nations Cup QF

russia:
2005- Nothing
2006- Did not qualify for WC
2007- Nothing
2008- Semifinals Euros

Now tell me how were they better than us? Are we suppose to be playing in the Euros? Sometimes I wonder how you reason. Seriously, no offence meant. You be my person but do Enlighten me pls.
That we did not play any high profile FIFA recognised competitive match was down to the inefficiencies of your Mr Amodu and NFF. Not Moi. Yes or true? So what is your point?
We started the argument thing based on the ranking that was done early this month so remove the world cup ticket we just won from it before we continue. the ranking was already done when both teams were yet to play their last matches. that's where my argument started with.
link=topic=335590.msg4992546#msg4992546 date=1259147859:

Well as long as we didn't do what fifa expected we do to get the right points (play high profile matches), then don't come telling me fifa should be discarded.

I guess it was your twin brother who wrote this abi? :DSometimes, really I wonder.  undecided
Taiwo screwed up quite alright, but was Amodu not on the touch line? Shouldn't he be shouting and dishing out instructions? Mr Amodu was simply not there. End of. . .
Man, you are such a strange being, yes, he won with Porto because that year was a very easy year in the champions league and i said he won out of luck with Porto but the seasons i compared him with amodu was in the Chelsea season (when he was coaching Chelsea), why did you throw that part away? would you authoritatively tell me Chelsea played any cute football under mourinho even with the numbers of stars he had? but then he was winning right?

Of course, the Nations Cup will determine and that is what we are all saying.
Argentina? Thought it was called off, no?
Brazil will be good. Very good. Where will they be playing and when? Are there any more international windows this year?

I don't know, maybe there's fifa free days in December or something like that i don't know and yes the Argentina friendly was canceled before (that was months ago) but maybe they still want to play them.
Re: 2010 World Cup Qualifiers - Africa by omar22(m): 1:00pm On Nov 25, 2009
All I know is that Amodu is suicide to the national team

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Shirts And Polos For Football Clubs / 100% Correct Score Tips With Proofs Attached. Don't Miss Out / Killer Goals: Ramsey Of Arsenal Scores, Someone Dies!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 207
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.