Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,995 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

“i’ve Not Even Penetrated My Wife Yet, But She Is Already 4months Pregnant” - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “i’ve Not Even Penetrated My Wife Yet, But She Is Already 4months Pregnant” (1509 Views)

Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? / My Encounter With A Virgin Last Night... Tho She's Been Penetrated. Once Be4. / “i’ve Not Even Penetrated My Wife Yet, But She Is Already Four Months Pregnant” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“i’ve Not Even Penetrated My Wife Yet, But She Is Already 4months Pregnant” by mroop(m): 7:34am On Sep 18, 2016
A Kenyan man from Nakuru is currently at
odds on what to do after he discovered his
wife is four months pregnant.

He said

“We exchanged vows in a colourful wedding in
Nairobi just days ago back but I highly
suspect that my wife is already pregnant with
another man’s baby. I suspect so
because we recently visited out family doctor
for routine check up and said she was four
months pregnant and our marriage is not
even 4 months old. We’ve not even had sex
yet”

“I have since been heartbroken because I feel
that I was cheated into marriage. I am
seriously contemplating opting out even after
sacrificing time during courtship and
spending on a costly wedding,”

“Can a marriage be nullified on the grounds
that the brief was pregnant with another
man’s baby without the knowledge of the
groom at the time of the wedding?” lamented
Anthony.

The Kenyan law allows for a couple to nullify
their marriage if they have not consummated
it.

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/09/ive-not-even-penetrated-my-wife-yet-but.html?m=0

cc lalasticlala fynestboi ishilove ijebabe
Re: “i’ve Not Even Penetrated My Wife Yet, But She Is Already 4months Pregnant” by mroop(m): 7:34am On Sep 18, 2016
this is serious

See more related post here >>> http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/09/ive-not-even-penetrated-my-wife-yet-but.html?m=0

cc lalasticlala fynestboi ishilove ijebabe
Re: “i’ve Not Even Penetrated My Wife Yet, But She Is Already 4months Pregnant” by Davash222(m): 7:37am On Sep 18, 2016
And you said it happened where

1 Like

Re: “i’ve Not Even Penetrated My Wife Yet, But She Is Already 4months Pregnant” by jeff1993: 7:38am On Sep 18, 2016
yy
Re: “i’ve Not Even Penetrated My Wife Yet, But She Is Already 4months Pregnant” by Nobody: 7:38am On Sep 18, 2016
obara Jesus... nah virgin mary oooo...lol
Re: “i’ve Not Even Penetrated My Wife Yet, But She Is Already 4months Pregnant” by Nobody: 7:38am On Sep 18, 2016
angry

Cheating is Epidemic... So many relationship was broken due to cheating.
Re: “i’ve Not Even Penetrated My Wife Yet, But She Is Already 4months Pregnant” by kllinxman(m): 7:40am On Sep 18, 2016
I doubt u uncle, anyway I like the way u lie...
Re: “i’ve Not Even Penetrated My Wife Yet, But She Is Already 4months Pregnant” by jonaifame22(m): 7:42am On Sep 18, 2016
May be jesus is coming again
Re: “i’ve Not Even Penetrated My Wife Yet, But She Is Already 4months Pregnant” by SweetPoison22: 7:46am On Sep 18, 2016
Let us hear from the lady first. I smell lies.
Re: “i’ve Not Even Penetrated My Wife Yet, But She Is Already 4months Pregnant” by Collenshy2020(m): 7:47am On Sep 18, 2016
oh my, hopefully he opts out of such bondage, unfaithful spouse at peak.
Re: “i’ve Not Even Penetrated My Wife Yet, But She Is Already 4months Pregnant” by SmellingAnus(m): 7:49am On Sep 18, 2016
A psychology lecturer once told us in class that if you think your wife can't cheat on you then you are stupid cheesy .... Anyway I still don't believe that talk grin
Re: “i’ve Not Even Penetrated My Wife Yet, But She Is Already 4months Pregnant” by Lastking147(m): 7:50am On Sep 18, 2016
See this Op sha...
Shey dem penetrate Mary before she get belle
E fit b holy pregnancy na grin
Re: “i’ve Not Even Penetrated My Wife Yet, But She Is Already 4months Pregnant” by Nobody: 7:54am On Sep 18, 2016
SmellingAnus:
Ok

Morning boo kiss juz passing by to holla at ya.. Have a nice day grin
Re: “i’ve Not Even Penetrated My Wife Yet, But She Is Already 4months Pregnant” by SmellingAnus(m): 7:55am On Sep 18, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Morning boo kiss juz passing by to holla at ya.. Have a nice day grin
ok Boo kiss... Are you busy today? I am free today though
Re: “i’ve Not Even Penetrated My Wife Yet, But She Is Already 4months Pregnant” by Nobody: 8:00am On Sep 18, 2016
SmellingAnus:
ok Boo kiss... Are you busy today? I am free today though

I'm out boo.. I'm going to meet some of my friends. Been ages I never sit with them. grin

We can chat later...
Re: “i’ve Not Even Penetrated My Wife Yet, But She Is Already 4months Pregnant” by mikool007(m): 8:32am On Sep 18, 2016
It's perfectly normal sir, these things happen all the time, Mary my friend had the same issue and her husband was ok with it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “i’ve Not Even Penetrated My Wife Yet, But She Is Already 4months Pregnant” by cyber5(m): 9:05am On Sep 18, 2016
*speaking in tongues*
my brother i can feel the holy spirit
ahh this one is strong
or na Zeus dey penetrate her perhaps she will deliver another Hercules cheesy
Re: “i’ve Not Even Penetrated My Wife Yet, But She Is Already 4months Pregnant” by SmellingAnus(m): 10:38am On Sep 18, 2016
TrapQueen77:

I'm out boo.. I'm going to meet some of my friends. Been ages I never sit with them. grin

We can chat later...
ok Boo... Nice...
Re: “i’ve Not Even Penetrated My Wife Yet, But She Is Already 4months Pregnant” by Idrismusty97(m): 10:56am On Sep 18, 2016
You weren't cheated, God put the baby in her. You should be expecting a dream anytime soon don't worry. Just like the story of Mary in the Bible. If God can do it once he can certainly do it again.
Re: “i’ve Not Even Penetrated My Wife Yet, But She Is Already 4months Pregnant” by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 18, 2016
Oyun emi mimo

(1) (Reply)

re: modified post / 16 Places To Meet A Poor Husband In Lagos (naijasinglegirl) / Unmarried Men Are ‘useless’ – Marriage Counselor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.