Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,192 members, 7,829,268 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Unmarried Men Are ‘useless’ – Marriage Counselor - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unmarried Men Are ‘useless’ – Marriage Counselor (1512 Views)

Nigerian Ladies On Twitter Come For A Lady Who Says “All Men Are Useless” / Arrest Your Boyfriend If He Uses Your Photo As DP -christian Counselor / Don't Marry Anyone Who Puts Password On Their Phone - Counselor Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unmarried Men Are ‘useless’ – Marriage Counselor by efepro(m): 8:47pm On Dec 27, 2016
Popular Ghanaian radio and television relationship counsellor, Reverend Cyril George Carstensen Lutterodt has described unmarried men as ‘useless’. Reverend Lutterodt Likened unmarried men as spoilt vegetables in a dustbin.

He said single men including reverend Fathers and even the Pope lack the blessings of God in marriage.

In an interview with Atinka FM, Accra, Ghana, the controversial counsellor said: “Marrying a woman is a blessing. A man who is of age, yet not married is as useless as a spoilt vegetable in a dustbin including the reverend fathers and popes. I, therefore, urge the men of today to wake up and marry. Stop the laziness for the grace of God to shine upon your entire life! There is a special form of blessing reserved for only married people”

The marriage Counsellor said, though some women will scare men from marriage, it is not a guarantee for any man to remain a single.

He maintained that “marriage is what makes you a man and he who finds a wife obtains favour from God. No man can be very successful if he is not married so if you go for the woman and you can’t take care of her curses await you.”

SOURCE: http://www.gistsstack.com/unmarried-men-useless-marriage-counselor/

1 Like

Re: Unmarried Men Are ‘useless’ – Marriage Counselor by falconey(m): 8:48pm On Dec 27, 2016

"No man can be very successful if he is not married so if you go for the woman and you can’t take care of her curses await you.”

this man just want to embarrass himself when we have countless successful men without a hubby.

marriage is a personal discretion, this man need to shut his crap!

4 Likes

Re: Unmarried Men Are ‘useless’ – Marriage Counselor by littlewonders: 8:51pm On Dec 27, 2016
Allow this guy to go back and continue to convince himself personally
Re: Unmarried Men Are ‘useless’ – Marriage Counselor by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 27, 2016
Hogwash!

Complete/ absolute fallacy! Marriage is a thing of choice and no one should be ridiculed because he or she refuses to. Sometimes these religious leaders overdo things like they are some perfect figures.

I think people should be allowed to make decisions and do things that suite them smiley

1 Like

Re: Unmarried Men Are ‘useless’ – Marriage Counselor by vislabraye(m): 8:59pm On Dec 27, 2016
But Jesus Christ never married. Paul the Apostle never married. Not every man is supposed to get married.
Some so called counsellors don't even know their bible. What sort of foolishness is he saying ?

4 Likes

Re: Unmarried Men Are ‘useless’ – Marriage Counselor by jerryunit48: 8:59pm On Dec 27, 2016
RUBBISH . So if a man knows that he cannot take care of a Family because he has no job he is useless cause he is not married?

2 Likes

Re: Unmarried Men Are ‘useless’ – Marriage Counselor by Ginaz(f): 9:00pm On Dec 27, 2016
But it is good to marry na, why some don't want to marry sef? embarassed
Re: Unmarried Men Are ‘useless’ – Marriage Counselor by dingbang(m): 9:02pm On Dec 27, 2016
Dbanj and 2face wey hammer before den marry nko... Mchew

2 Likes

Re: Unmarried Men Are ‘useless’ – Marriage Counselor by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 27, 2016
...and marriage counsellors are useful eh

3 Likes

Re: Unmarried Men Are ‘useless’ – Marriage Counselor by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 27, 2016
This marriage counsellor is endowed with foolishness. grin

What nonsense!, is it by force to marry?.

Indeed when a man picks a wife he obtains favour from God, but success is not tied to marriage, it's a thing of the mind and hard work.
Re: Unmarried Men Are ‘useless’ – Marriage Counselor by Sandydayziz(f): 9:19pm On Dec 27, 2016
What's d point In getting married if it only turns out to be sadness/divorce after on? undecided

He should go search out the meaning of 'useless'!!
Re: Unmarried Men Are ‘useless’ – Marriage Counselor by Miggs(m): 9:25pm On Dec 27, 2016
Funnily enough,some of the most useless men i have seen in my life are married men not the single ones.The 'man of God' is clearly speaking through his ass.Anyway,i very much intend to live and die marriageless and childless.My single life too sweet abeg.I no just get time for women and pikin wahala

2 Likes

Re: Unmarried Men Are ‘useless’ – Marriage Counselor by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 27, 2016
Ginaz:

Who marriage epp..

what is my profession= house wife

1 Like

Re: Unmarried Men Are ‘useless’ – Marriage Counselor by wordbank(m): 9:39pm On Dec 27, 2016
This man don kolo

1 Like

Re: Unmarried Men Are ‘useless’ – Marriage Counselor by sirusX(m): 9:40pm On Dec 27, 2016
efepro:
A man who is of age, yet not married is as useless as a spoilt vegetable in a dustbin including the reverend fathers and popes. I, therefore, urge the men of today to wake up and marry. Stop the laziness for the grace of God to shine upon your entire life!

He maintained that marriage is what makes you a man and he who finds a wife obtains favour from God. No man can be very successful if he is not married so if you go for the woman and you can’t take care of her curses await you.”

His speech and thought pattern doesn't echo that of a person gifted with wisdom...yet alone someone called a marriage counselor

1 Like

Re: Unmarried Men Are ‘useless’ – Marriage Counselor by Ginaz(f): 9:43pm On Dec 27, 2016
carmag:

Who marriage epp..

what is my profession= house wife

If marriage no help, ur papa 4 no see ur mama come born you. So marriage dey help eh cheesy
Re: Unmarried Men Are ‘useless’ – Marriage Counselor by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 27, 2016
If not that it is not good to abuse men of God, I would have said the Reverend is drunk undecided

I love life as a Bachelor. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Unmarried Men Are ‘useless’ – Marriage Counselor by kaboninc(m): 10:16pm On Dec 27, 2016
adeaks:
If not that it is not good to abuse men of God, I would have said the Reverend is drunk undecided

I love life as a Bachelor. cheesy

You already did that! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Unmarried Men Are ‘useless’ – Marriage Counselor by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 27, 2016
Ginaz:

If marriage no help, ur papa 4 no see ur mama come born you. So marriage dey help eh cheesy

me I no get papa and i no get mama so you can see you are wrong
Re: Unmarried Men Are ‘useless’ – Marriage Counselor by Splinz(m): 1:33am On Dec 28, 2016
Ginaz:

Indeed, marriage is a beautiful thing for those that know what it entails to make one works.

Some don't want to get married for a number of reasons such as financial constraints, fear of broken homes, spirituality (religious & occult), and some merely banging as much d**k/pu**y as they can before settling for marriage.

Anyways, as for that so-called counsellor of a man, abeg make person help me tell am to gerarahere mehn...
Re: Unmarried Men Are ‘useless’ – Marriage Counselor by efepro(m): 4:17am On Jan 01, 2017
one of the Reasons why many marriages crash is due to lack of planning and rushes as a result of the pressure from people like that counselors.
Re: Unmarried Men Are ‘useless’ – Marriage Counselor by Nobody: 4:44am On Jan 01, 2017
smiley
Re: Unmarried Men Are ‘useless’ – Marriage Counselor by mayatweet(f): 4:54am On Jan 01, 2017
Hehehe this Man had strong issues while growing up he needs a counselor hehehe
Re: Unmarried Men Are ‘useless’ – Marriage Counselor by efepro(m): 2:40pm On Jan 01, 2017
mayatweet:

You are right, Even a boo get a boo
Re: Unmarried Men Are ‘useless’ – Marriage Counselor by seunny4lif(m): 2:47pm On Jan 01, 2017
grin grin
The man don Kolo finish
Where is Face self? Make he come carry Kolo bro grin

Re: Unmarried Men Are ‘useless’ – Marriage Counselor by seunny4lif(m): 2:49pm On Jan 01, 2017
mayatweet:

1 Like

Re: Unmarried Men Are ‘useless’ – Marriage Counselor by Missonas(f): 3:19pm On Jan 01, 2017
Half baked pastor

(1) (Reply)

Oh My! Have You Seen Photos Of This Big Bold And Beautiful Woman? / Spied On Someone You Shouldn't / How To Furk Pussay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.