Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,093 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

You Got Her Digit..yea..what Next On The Menu[guys Fall In] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Got Her Digit..yea..what Next On The Menu[guys Fall In] (1870 Views)

90% Of Nigerian Guys Fall In Love When A Girl Does Her Hair Like This[pic] / This Will Surprise You! See The Main Reasons Why Guys Fall Asleep Within Minutes / Why Do Guys Fall In Love When The Girl Is Too Hard To Get? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Got Her Digit..yea..what Next On The Menu[guys Fall In] by 2dice01: 3:43pm On Sep 18, 2016
you know sometimes you meet this pretty girl at a party,work,Bus,etcyou guys got along ...you at got her number
You feeling happy like you won Baba ijebu bro getting the number is just the normal basics ..
HOW TO BUILD ATTRACTION
Women are emotional being while we guys are physical being...so when you see that average looking guy with a gorgeous girl most of us will be wondering what is she doing with that ugly nigga cheesy
He is not even rich no 6packs...definately he might be using voodoo cheesy
Lol i laugh in spanish ilu-oke
Lets get down to business mehn
Pull/Push method
The funny thing is women are naturally wired to do the pull/push on we guys.they string guys along showing mix signs it will look like she loves you this moment then the next she wil act cold..You dig
The pull/push method is self explainatory..
Pull her close to you emotionally and physically and then withdraw
Non_verbal Pull/Push
Now imagine you can connect to her different from other guy
£.g you call her call her Today she enjoy the call
You did the same the nextday
She got all the attention in her mind this guy likes
Is he like the other guy?
She will be expecting you to call again
Then you wont call or text for a couple of days
Do you know what you just did
Unpredictable
You place a high value on yourself
She will be wondering/worried why didnt he call
You are not needy/clingy
She will start searching for answers from friends and mr.Google etc
Spoken Pull/Push(SPP)
The good guy always agree on everything a girl he likes/loves says...
Girl:i love banky W he is my best 9ja artiste
Tunde:yes me too
Stanley:huh banky he has a good voice but a very horrible head
You can see what Stanley did push/pull her just like word and opposite it will send mix emotion to the girl..
Girls love conflict even if they wont admit they want to feel everything in life
The Good
The Bad
The Ugly
Now imagine you are being too good you dont make her feel others she will get bored and friendzone you
More examples of the SPP
You can say
Beautiful hair you got but wait are they for real?
With a funny face
Since you know she fix the hair
Just learn these stuff it is very easy
Guys Stay safe and be Confident no girl is outta reach na only the mumu button you need .
Lastly
Have you ever wonder why is it that you glue to that movie like your life depend on it
Its no magic its pull/push check this
The movie start like this
A boy was born[happy]
Along the line somebody a vallian kill the mother of the boy[sad]
The boy grows up started working a normal life[happy]
He likes a girl but she sees him as a friend[sad]
He accidently got some supernatural power[happy]
He begin to save people[happy]
Somebody he love died[sad]etc
You dig
Same in your novels,telemundo
You also notice kids will say my daddy can beat but he bribe me i love him
You see the pull/push in the sentence
Re: You Got Her Digit..yea..what Next On The Menu[guys Fall In] by bqlekan(m): 3:45pm On Sep 18, 2016
cheesy
Re: You Got Her Digit..yea..what Next On The Menu[guys Fall In] by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 18, 2016
Honestly I don't get the last part...

Lemme ask traphedges... He might know better than I do grin
Re: You Got Her Digit..yea..what Next On The Menu[guys Fall In] by Topestbilly(m): 3:57pm On Sep 18, 2016
nice one op....
Being good is my wahala, I need to start working on the opposite to get a bit of that too.

1 Like

Re: You Got Her Digit..yea..what Next On The Menu[guys Fall In] by jonaifame22(m): 4:03pm On Sep 18, 2016
I normally tell them

The prophet that walked up 2 me yesterday told me that I have bright future and I'll be very rich and d rest is history
Re: You Got Her Digit..yea..what Next On The Menu[guys Fall In] by kllinxman(m): 4:04pm On Sep 18, 2016
Works somtinx not always, Have u heard abt the "BROKE GUY STRATEGY" ?
Re: You Got Her Digit..yea..what Next On The Menu[guys Fall In] by MaximumPotentia: 4:10pm On Sep 18, 2016
It's huge folly to dedicate all of your time to chasing women.
Yes, there are women out of your reach/league. How is that possible? Because the kind of men who Fawn over her are out of your league. Why should she settle for you then.

This is not to say you shouldn't chase girls, but if you know you aren't big enough to score the kind of women you want, you should spend more time building yourself and the women will be the dividends.

We give lonely guys all sorts of advice on how to get the woman of his dream but we've never stopped to ask ourselves why they seem to flounder when it's time to walk the talk.

Many men will not date themselves were the women.

Stop chasing women. Attract them.

1 Like

Re: You Got Her Digit..yea..what Next On The Menu[guys Fall In] by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 18, 2016
@OP, yeah. Being unpredictable gets you a woman way faster.
Women, sometimes, do not know what they want. cheesy
Re: You Got Her Digit..yea..what Next On The Menu[guys Fall In] by TrapHedges(m): 4:15pm On Sep 18, 2016
TrapQueen77:
Lol can't read tat long write up lols..
Re: You Got Her Digit..yea..what Next On The Menu[guys Fall In] by TrapHedges(m): 4:15pm On Sep 18, 2016
TrapQueen77:
Re: You Got Her Digit..yea..what Next On The Menu[guys Fall In] by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 18, 2016
MaximumPotentia:
It's huge folly to dedicate all of your time to chasing women.
Yes, there are women out of your reach/league. How is that possible? Because the kind of men who Fawn over her are out of your league. Why should she settle for you then.

This is not to say you shouldn't chase girls, but if you know you aren't big enough to score the kind of women you want, you should spend more time building yourself and the women will be the dividends.

We give lonely guys all sorts of advice on how to get the woman of his dream but we've never stopped to ask ourselves why they seem to flounder when it's time to walk the talk.

Many men will not date themselves were the women.

Stop chasing women. Attract them.

Women want to be chased also. They like it a lot. cheesy
Re: You Got Her Digit..yea..what Next On The Menu[guys Fall In] by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 18, 2016
TrapHedges:

The push button sha... grin

The last part... The Spoken push/pull button ooo... I don't know what it is..
Re: You Got Her Digit..yea..what Next On The Menu[guys Fall In] by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 18, 2016
Nice one
Re: You Got Her Digit..yea..what Next On The Menu[guys Fall In] by TrapHedges(m): 4:25pm On Sep 18, 2016
TrapQueen77:

The push button sha... grin

The last part... The Spoken push/pull button ooo... I don't know what it is..
Lols now II see.. Like tryna let her know she wrong and also right.. smiley
Re: You Got Her Digit..yea..what Next On The Menu[guys Fall In] by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 18, 2016
TrapHedges:

Lols now II see.. Like tryna let her know she wrong and also right.. smiley

grin

Wateva buttons the OP was yabbing abt... Girls will be girls... Were complicated creatures... tongue
Re: You Got Her Digit..yea..what Next On The Menu[guys Fall In] by 2dice01: 4:29pm On Sep 18, 2016
TrapQueen77:

lol you a girl you dont have to understand cheesy
Re: You Got Her Digit..yea..what Next On The Menu[guys Fall In] by TrapHedges(m): 4:30pm On Sep 18, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin

Wateva buttons the OP was yabbing abt... Girls will be girls... Were complicated creatures... tongue

Yea TBH ya'll complicated af lipsrsealed
Re: You Got Her Digit..yea..what Next On The Menu[guys Fall In] by 2dice01: 4:31pm On Sep 18, 2016
DeeTus:
@OP, yeah. Being unpredictable gets you a woman way faster.

Women, sometimes, do not know what they want. cheesy
yea have you ever wonder why we have more witches compare to wizard?
Re: You Got Her Digit..yea..what Next On The Menu[guys Fall In] by 2dice01: 4:32pm On Sep 18, 2016
kllinxman:
Works somtinx not always, Have u heard abt the "BROKE GUY STRATEGY" ?
enlighten us bro
Re: You Got Her Digit..yea..what Next On The Menu[guys Fall In] by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 18, 2016
2dice01:
yea have you ever wonder why we have more witches compare to wizard?

Lol. Go ahead.
Re: You Got Her Digit..yea..what Next On The Menu[guys Fall In] by 2dice01: 4:34pm On Sep 18, 2016
Zceesneh:
Nice one
yes boss..na you be boss
Re: You Got Her Digit..yea..what Next On The Menu[guys Fall In] by 2dice01: 4:37pm On Sep 18, 2016
DeeTus:

Lol. Go ahead.
women are complicated their body is very accessable...that is why men hardly fall under anointing but women you go fear
Re: You Got Her Digit..yea..what Next On The Menu[guys Fall In] by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 18, 2016
2dice01:
women are complicated their body is very accessable...that is why men hardly fall under anointing but women you go fear

Hahahaha so true. This is why I'm scared of church girls.
Re: You Got Her Digit..yea..what Next On The Menu[guys Fall In] by 2dice01: 4:43pm On Sep 18, 2016
DeeTus:

Hahahaha so true. This is why I'm scared of church girls.
its not church girls..all girls
I strongly believe God made everything about them flexible and made we guys the opposite
Re: You Got Her Digit..yea..what Next On The Menu[guys Fall In] by Nobody: 4:43pm On Sep 18, 2016
Teach me more
2dice01:
yes boss..na you be boss
Re: You Got Her Digit..yea..what Next On The Menu[guys Fall In] by 2dice01: 4:46pm On Sep 18, 2016
Zceesneh:
Teach me more
ok this is the main rule
Do opposite of what my mind tell you to do/say to a girl
But if you have any issue i can be of help
Re: You Got Her Digit..yea..what Next On The Menu[guys Fall In] by LorDBolton(m): 4:52pm On Sep 18, 2016
DeeTus:

Women want to be chased also. They like it a lot. cheesy

Guy it's 2016 it's women who should chase men.
Re: You Got Her Digit..yea..what Next On The Menu[guys Fall In] by 2dice01: 5:24pm On Sep 18, 2016
Topestbilly:

nice one op....
Being good is my wahala, I need to start working on the opposite to get a bit of that too.
yea bro ...you get everything balanced

1 Like

Re: You Got Her Digit..yea..what Next On The Menu[guys Fall In] by 2dice01: 5:33pm On Sep 18, 2016
jonaifame22:
I normally tell them

The prophet that walked up 2 me yesterday told me that I have bright future and I'll be very rich and d rest is history
bad mentality
Money is good no doubt but when she date/marry you for money
What is the essence
Ask yourself why rich/celeb hadly get married?
Re: You Got Her Digit..yea..what Next On The Menu[guys Fall In] by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 18, 2016
LorDBolton:

Guy it's 2016 it's women who should chase men.

Not following them like a puppy. Just say a few words, bam you're in! grin

Women are weaker vessels. They liked to talk to.
Re: You Got Her Digit..yea..what Next On The Menu[guys Fall In] by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 18, 2016
2dice01:
ok this is the main rule
Do opposite of what my mind tell you to do/say to a girl
But if you have any issue i can be of help
i was only kidding
Re: You Got Her Digit..yea..what Next On The Menu[guys Fall In] by solomix10(m): 8:19pm On Sep 18, 2016
it is far better and easier when she is into you in the first place it gives you less work to do. I Hate chasing them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

It Is High Time Some Nigerian Girls Brushed Up Themselves(part 2) / The 10 Strangest Facts About P*nises You Don't Know / Do You Want To Look Hot And Sexy On Valentine's Day Wear This Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.