Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,681 members, 7,851,342 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:25 PM

Help me, I mistakenly killed my ibo boifrnd and I was told to eat him. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help me, I mistakenly killed my ibo boifrnd and I was told to eat him. (3260 Views)

How Do I Get Her She Has A Boifrnd Buh She Likes Me / I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman / I am dying , Dis Shocking Tin Apuns Weneva My Boifrnd Is Abt 2 Erupt During S*x (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help me, I mistakenly killed my ibo boifrnd and I was told to eat him. by TrapHedges(m): 7:14am On Sep 19, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin

Is oryt boo...

So are u coming with us to explore this zuma rock since u and bebe LastKing147 are frenz? grin

Lols am in.. How yo doin?
Re: Help me, I mistakenly killed my ibo boifrnd and I was told to eat him. by Nobody: 7:32am On Sep 19, 2016
TrapHedges:

Lols am in.. How yo doin?

Ur Awake grin

I'm all good.. Am at work atm... How u doing? tongue
Re: Help me, I mistakenly killed my ibo boifrnd and I was told to eat him. by TrapHedges(m): 7:34am On Sep 19, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Ur Awake grin

I'm all good.. Am at work atm... How u doing? tongue

Lol am fine its already 7 here tho cool
Re: Help me, I mistakenly killed my ibo boifrnd and I was told to eat him. by Nobody: 7:36am On Sep 19, 2016
TrapHedges:

Lol am fine its already 7 here tho cool

grin early birds catches a worm...

So u still schooling?
Re: Help me, I mistakenly killed my ibo boifrnd and I was told to eat him. by TrapHedges(m): 7:44am On Sep 19, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin early birds catches a worm...

So u still schooling?

Yea.. On vacation
Re: Help me, I mistakenly killed my ibo boifrnd and I was told to eat him. by Nobody: 7:53am On Sep 19, 2016
TrapHedges:

Yea.. On vacation

grin u making so envy now... I wanna v-cay too buh too much work... tongue
Re: Help me, I mistakenly killed my ibo boifrnd and I was told to eat him. by TrapHedges(m): 7:54am On Sep 19, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin u making so envy now... I wanna v-cay too buh too much work... tongue

Lol I still gota work.. Am a blogger wink
Re: Help me, I mistakenly killed my ibo boifrnd and I was told to eat him. by Nobody: 8:01am On Sep 19, 2016
TrapHedges:

Lol I still gota work.. Am a blogger wink

Oohh grin no wonder... So what kind of stories u post? I mean, like celebrities or general info or those rated 18+ tongue
Re: Help me, I mistakenly killed my ibo boifrnd and I was told to eat him. by TrapHedges(m): 8:05am On Sep 19, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Oohh grin no wonder... So what kind of stories u post? I mean, like celebrities or general info or those rated 18+ tongue

and lifestyle Lol just click [url]viewz9ja.com[/url]
Re: Help me, I mistakenly killed my ibo boifrnd and I was told to eat him. by Nobody: 8:07am On Sep 19, 2016
TrapHedges:

and lifestyle Lol just click [url]viewz9ja.com[/url]

grin aaawww... Tatz nice.. U shud've have access with a big stars...
Re: Help me, I mistakenly killed my ibo boifrnd and I was told to eat him. by TrapHedges(m): 8:11am On Sep 19, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin aaawww... Tatz nice.. U shud've have access with a big stars...
Lol u seen it?
Re: Help me, I mistakenly killed my ibo boifrnd and I was told to eat him. by Nobody: 8:12am On Sep 19, 2016
TrapHedges:

Lol u seen it?

Not yet... I'll check soon after I'm off from work.. grin

Trap u later.. I need to work now.. Have a great day..
Re: Help me, I mistakenly killed my ibo boifrnd and I was told to eat him. by TrapHedges(m): 8:15am On Sep 19, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Not yet... I'll check soon after I'm off from work.. grin

Trap u later.. I need to work now.. Have a great day..

Aii you too.. I'll come to yo office grin
Re: Help me, I mistakenly killed my ibo boifrnd and I was told to eat him. by Lastking147(m): 8:44am On Sep 19, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin

Is oryt boo...

So are u coming with us to explore this zuma rock since u and bebe LastKing147 are frenz? grin

Lool he go ffl us na
U dunno say traphedges na half cast grin
Re: Help me, I mistakenly killed my ibo boifrnd and I was told to eat him. by TrapHedges(m): 8:47am On Sep 19, 2016
Lastking147:

Lool he go ffl us na

Lol bro..
Re: Help me, I mistakenly killed my ibo boifrnd and I was told to eat him. by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 19, 2016
Zizaboni:

If u r sure that u like yoruba boys, let's link up, screw each other up

u are more useless than i thought. no offense
Re: Help me, I mistakenly killed my ibo boifrnd and I was told to eat him. by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 19, 2016
Lastking147:

Lool he go ffl us na

Let him come with us na... Maybe u don tire carrying me up to the top of zuma... Remember I'm orobo grin

1 Like

Re: Help me, I mistakenly killed my ibo boifrnd and I was told to eat him. by hemanuelmoc(m): 5:13pm On Sep 19, 2016
zaragal:
Which question are you asking precisely...... First to the IPhone 7. I think that wheel chair will do, or I might buy him a coffin first cheesy

That cake....no I can't eat it...godforbid!! embarassed

The Yoruba guys......well.... I love Yoruba guys. And I always fall for them, reasons I don't know but about fidelity??.....I think that depends on personality not tribe. Have seen a Yoruba guy that is a cheat and one that is faithful depends on the individuals

FTR: am not Yoruba. Am proud akwa ibom
there is something about d Yorubas jawe.... Can't even think of dating someone who does not have the Yoruba flow. In other new ama FBI Full Blood Ibibio
Re: Help me, I mistakenly killed my ibo boifrnd and I was told to eat him. by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 19, 2016
[quote author=zaragal post=49490031]

u are more useless than i thought. no offense [/quote

What are you made up for if not for jacking..... Well dnt mind me.. Aren't that type of guy, just trying to tease u.
Re: Help me, I mistakenly killed my ibo boifrnd and I was told to eat him. by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 19, 2016
Confused Op
Re: Help me, I mistakenly killed my ibo boifrnd and I was told to eat him. by Lastking147(m): 6:52pm On Sep 19, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Let him come with us na... Maybe u don tire carrying me up to the top of zuma... Remember I'm orobo grin
I no dey use my property play oh bebe grin
Re: Help me, I mistakenly killed my ibo boifrnd and I was told to eat him. by Nobody: 12:13am On Sep 20, 2016
Lastking147:

I no dey use my property play oh bebe grin

Hi bebe... I juz woke up... grin wats up
Re: Help me, I mistakenly killed my ibo boifrnd and I was told to eat him. by Lastking147(m): 6:54am On Sep 20, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Hi bebe... I juz woke up... grin wats up
Im jus waking up here grin
Damn tired
How was d nyt
Hope u dream bouh bebe
Re: Help me, I mistakenly killed my ibo boifrnd and I was told to eat him. by Nobody: 6:55am On Sep 20, 2016
Lastking147:

Im jus waking up here grin
Damn tired
How was d nyt
Hope u dream bouh bebe

grin grin aloha bebe... I replied ur email... kiss kiss
Re: Help me, I mistakenly killed my ibo boifrnd and I was told to eat him. by Lastking147(m): 7:15am On Sep 20, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin grin aloha bebe... I replied ur email... kiss kiss
Chop kiss kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can A Rich Guy Ever Find True Love In This Country? / She Can't Cook.. Wil You Marry Her? / How To Spot A Gold Digger

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.