Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,402 members, 7,819,429 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Army Wants ATM For Frontline Soldiers In Maiduguri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Wants ATM For Frontline Soldiers In Maiduguri (20311 Views)

Warning To Nigeria. The U.S Army wants to form a Base in Niger Republic / "Terrorist IPOB Is Just An ATM For Nnamdi Kanu"- Buhari’s Aide, Lauretta Onochie / Soldiers In Show Of Super Human Strength At An Event (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Wants ATM For Frontline Soldiers In Maiduguri by pheyimen: 8:43pm On Sep 18, 2016
ALAYORMII:
Are they going to be withdrawing money to buy their own weapons??

Just asking ni ooo
pls read ur post again but try and read gently this time. Then u wil notice u have no sense

1 Like

Re: Army Wants ATM For Frontline Soldiers In Maiduguri by fuckpro: 8:44pm On Sep 18, 2016
Emeskhalifa:

bros som of dem come with over 5atm cards oooo
kolawaxxy:

Read this slowly rettttard, I never said jumping queues is a right .
Re: Army Wants ATM For Frontline Soldiers In Maiduguri by nextprince: 8:49pm On Sep 18, 2016
frenchwine:

My point exactly, soldiers should learn to be civil and law abiding.
I see no reason why military men cannot have the patience to queue, why further isolate them from the civilised lifestyle which they have been accused of lacking?
Pls have u ever seen a military man queuing behind civilians at the atm anywhere in the world? These are the people going for days without bathing, eating, drinking and away from their loved ones and in some cases pay the supreme price so that u can sit comfortably and type this trash. It is just some underdeveloped countries like ours that citizens will want a military man, whose life is more at risk if gunmen decide to strike, to join queue with them. Let me tell u, military personnel enjoy privileges all over the world. People will just sit down and post what they like just on assumption not as if they have ever been to even Cameroun here.
Re: Army Wants ATM For Frontline Soldiers In Maiduguri by nextprince: 8:54pm On Sep 18, 2016
pheyimen:
pls read ur post again but try and read gently this time. Then u wil notice u have no sense
Bro, u really hit that dude. Abi una don meet b4 ni?
Re: Army Wants ATM For Frontline Soldiers In Maiduguri by Lastborn12(m): 8:54pm On Sep 18, 2016
frenchwine:

I see no reason why military men cannot have the patience to queue, why further isolate them from the civilised lifestyle which they have been accused of lacking?
You have already displayed your stupidity by using the word (CIVIL). We are talking about Military personnel and your telling a military man to be Civil?. Come to think of it, Somebody from Imo or Ogun state fighting in Borno state inside Bama, Kumshe, Damboa or Dikwa no network just enter town to withdraw money and people he was there fighting for expect him to join queue. Do you know that as long as you put on anything military uniform in Maiduguri your BH target. Have you been in other country to see how they treat their soldiers like hero??. Somebody sacrifices his life for you is that too much for you to do for him. Guy think well and stop reason through your anus please
Re: Army Wants ATM For Frontline Soldiers In Maiduguri by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 18, 2016
itzsniper:
u expect a military man DAT took town pass of 30mins to b on a queue for like 4 hrs right? or do u expect m in a full military regalia to b on a queue for ours until dey mobilize and slaughter like fowl?, u guys wil jst sit down in lagos or anywia down south saying rubbish online. av u eva been to any of dz zone to see how it work over there?

You dey fear?
I thought the war is over now
Re: Army Wants ATM For Frontline Soldiers In Maiduguri by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 18, 2016
Lastborn12:

You have already displayed your stupidity by using the word (CIVIL). We are talking about Military personnel and your telling a military man to be Civil?. Come to think of it, Somebody from Imo or Ogun state fighting in Borno state inside Bama, Kumshe, Damboa or Dikwa no network just enter town to withdraw money and people he was there fighting for expect him to join queue. Do you know that as long as you put on anything military uniform in Maiduguri your BH target. Have you been in other country to see how they treat their soldiers like hero??. Somebody sacrifices his life for you is that too much for you to do for him. Guy think well and stop reason through your anus please
Calm down nigga make your blood no dey hot
Na una talk say war don finish why you come dey fear to be targetted?
These other countries you talk of their soldiers dont behave like you thats why their citizems treat them like heroes. You cant treat people like shìt and expect them to show you love. You signed up for this job no one forced you of you dont feel appreciated quit nah wetin be all thos sacrifice abi dem no dey pay you allowee ne?
Re: Army Wants ATM For Frontline Soldiers In Maiduguri by nextprince: 9:07pm On Sep 18, 2016
Lastborn12:

Some people are just too stupid to even be called monkeys. They are expecting soldiers who just accompanied their Oga to town after spending weeks in the bush to go and join queue.
Re: Army Wants ATM For Frontline Soldiers In Maiduguri by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 18, 2016
nextprince:

Pls have u ever seen a military man queuing behind civilians at the atm anywhere in the world? These are the people going for days without bathing, eating, drinking and away from their loved ones and in some cases pay the supreme price so that u can sit comfortably and type this trash. It is just some underdeveloped countries like ours that citizens will want a military man, whose life is more at risk if gunmen decide to strike, to join queue with them. Let me tell u, military personnel enjoy privileges all over the world. People will just sit down and post what they like just on assumption not as if they have ever been to even Cameroun here.

They queue Ive seen them queue even in Kaduna .. officers not even NCOs. Even in the US its the same they queue up for stuff
so shut your lying ass up and take a seat... in fact take several seats
Re: Army Wants ATM For Frontline Soldiers In Maiduguri by doskie(m): 9:10pm On Sep 18, 2016
ezeagu:
Why not just train them to join queues?
the Same reason you don't train your bulldog to eat grass.
Re: Army Wants ATM For Frontline Soldiers In Maiduguri by banmee(m): 9:14pm On Sep 18, 2016
nextprince:

I have done it and still do. It is only because Nigerians are usd to lawlessness that you think what they are doing is OK.
Re: Army Wants ATM For Frontline Soldiers In Maiduguri by nextprince: 9:14pm On Sep 18, 2016
Babzilla:

Calm down nigga make your blood no dey hot
Na una talk say war don finish why you come dey fear to be targetted?
These other countries you talk of their soldiers dont behave like you thats why their citizems treat them like heroes. You cant treat people like shìt and expect them to show you love. You signed up for this job no one forced you of you dont feel appreciated quit nah wetin be all thos sacrifice abi dem no dey pay you allowee ne?
I have a way of identifying poverty stricken Nigerians. Most of them are always angry with security personnel. Comfortable Nigerians don't beef the military boys, rather, they are usually best of friends. grin
Re: Army Wants ATM For Frontline Soldiers In Maiduguri by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 18, 2016
nextprince:

I have a way of identifying poverty stricken Nigerians. Most of them are always angry with security personnel. Comfortable Nigerians don't beef the military boys, rather, they are usually best of friends. grin
My uncle died a general. I have 2 cousins currently serving so Im not just friends Im family FYI and where one of your own behaves like an idiot Ill say it not giving a fùck how that person feels
Re: Army Wants ATM For Frontline Soldiers In Maiduguri by PrimeEagle(m): 9:19pm On Sep 18, 2016
There are multiple banks in Maiduguri. The issue is relocating some ATM into d cantonment to ease soldiers stress transacting money.
Re: Army Wants ATM For Frontline Soldiers In Maiduguri by nextprince: 9:21pm On Sep 18, 2016
Babzilla:

They queue Ive seen them queue even in Kaduna .. officers not even NCOs. Even in the US its the same they queue up for stuff
so shut your lying ass up and take a seat... in fact take several seats
Is it not better u enrol in English classes than wasting spaces here? grin
Re: Army Wants ATM For Frontline Soldiers In Maiduguri by pheyimen: 9:22pm On Sep 18, 2016
nextprince:

Bro, u really hit that dude. Abi una don meet b4 ni?
Not at all bro. At least em d brain suppose connect with d mouth say sunmtins are nt worth said.
Re: Army Wants ATM For Frontline Soldiers In Maiduguri by nextprince: 9:30pm On Sep 18, 2016
banmee:

I have done it and still do. It is only because Nigerians are usd to lawlessness that you think what they are doing is OK.
Non queuing at atm is even the least of privileges military personnel enjoy in advanced countries. They have free access to a lot of things. Military personnel don't pay for transport by rail in some of these countries. If such an idea is raised in this country, some of u will just hug life transformer. This is why I say, comfortable guys don't beef the military boys cos if u have any business going to the airport, u will know that even in Nigeria, military men don't pay at the toll gate.
Re: Army Wants ATM For Frontline Soldiers In Maiduguri by Lastborn12(m): 9:30pm On Sep 18, 2016
Babzilla:

My uncle died a general. I have 2 cousins currently serving so Im not just friends Im family FYI and where one of your own behaves like an idiot Ill say it not giving a fùck how that person feels
am beginning to suspect your jobless that's why you envy them!!. Thank God you didn't say your father was a Gen but your uncle. To me I don't envy them because am living large.. instead of hiding on media why don't you go yeh into the world and start fighting any soldier that jump queue or resist him since your the same thing with them. But for me am not the same thing with them simple.. You can't even make noise when they come because you're the most cword as your sounding..

Re: Army Wants ATM For Frontline Soldiers In Maiduguri by nextprince: 9:37pm On Sep 18, 2016
Lastborn12:

am beginning to suspect your jobless that's why you envy them!!. Thank God you didn't say your father was a Gen but your uncle. To me I don't envy them because am living large.. instead of hiding on media why don't you go yeh into the world and start fighting any soldier that jump queue or resist him since your the same thing with them. But for me am not the same thing with them simple.. You can't even make noise when they come because you're the most cword as your sounding..
U dey mind am? Some of these people beefing military boys are just some frustrated Nigerians. Even if truly his uncle was a Gen, how does that translate into him being comfortable? What I know is that comfortable Nigerians are very friendly with soldiers.
Re: Army Wants ATM For Frontline Soldiers In Maiduguri by AntiWailer: 9:51pm On Sep 18, 2016
brightology3:
some people nor get sense for life. bros try learn how to read

I dnt have Kindergarten class to explain how to handle banking in remote areas like Bama Forest.

For ATM to work u need power source, inverter and 2 Internet main link and back up link

What they need is a Mobile Wallet and a mobile money agent close to war front to give them cash and allow them save at will.

This is too much for your brain to comprehend, allow more intelligent people discuss this please.

It is not A for Apple.

Nexxxxxxtttt
Re: Army Wants ATM For Frontline Soldiers In Maiduguri by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 18, 2016
nextprince:

Is it not better u enrol in English classes than wasting a paces here? grin

What has English got to do with the fact that you're a lying piece of shìt and need to keep quiet about stuff you know nothing about

1 Like

Re: Army Wants ATM For Frontline Soldiers In Maiduguri by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 18, 2016
Lastborn12:

Hahahahhaa envyy who? nigerian soldier?
Hahahah thanks for the laugh man you should have been a clown whatever it is you do thats your calling on earth
You may be living large but until I come begging for food from you you are just another faceless dimwit
Now sit your dumbass down

1 Like

Re: Army Wants ATM For Frontline Soldiers In Maiduguri by ezeagu(m): 10:14pm On Sep 18, 2016
itzsniper:
u expect a military man DAT took town pass of 30mins to b on a queue for like 4 hrs right? or do u expect m in a full military regalia to b on a queue for ours until dey mobilize and slaughter like fowl?, u guys wil jst sit down in lagos or anywia down south saying rubbish online. av u eva been to any of dz zone to see how it work over there?

You didn't answer the question.

1 Like

Re: Army Wants ATM For Frontline Soldiers In Maiduguri by John902(m): 10:24pm On Sep 18, 2016
frenchwine:

I mean just shut up a while... assume you're the soldier in that zone you've left ur families for months without calls and u at the front line.how do you see that?
Re: Army Wants ATM For Frontline Soldiers In Maiduguri by nextprince: 10:24pm On Sep 18, 2016
Babzilla:

What has English got to do with the fact that you're a lying piece of shìt and need to keep quiet about stuff you know nothing about
What English has to do with it is that in addition to directing ur woes of joblessness and frustration to the wrong quarter, ur English is not helping matters.
Re: Army Wants ATM For Frontline Soldiers In Maiduguri by nextprince: 10:27pm On Sep 18, 2016
Babzilla:

Hahahahhaa envyy who? nigerian soldier?
Hahahah thanks for the laugh man you should have been a clown whatever it is you do thats your calling on earth
You may be living large but until I come begging for food from you you are just another faceless dimwit
Now sit your dumbass down
All these noise are just signs of poverty cos big boys don't have issues with military dudes, don't u get that?
Re: Army Wants ATM For Frontline Soldiers In Maiduguri by ajayiopy: 10:34pm On Sep 18, 2016
No bank will risk it
Re: Army Wants ATM For Frontline Soldiers In Maiduguri by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 18, 2016
nextprince:

What English has to do with it is that in addition to directing ur woes of joblessness and frustration to the wrong quarter, ur English is not helping matters.
English is not what we are discussing dont change the topic. I said you are a liar. A big black fat liar. what you posted up was a crock of horseshit and you need to keep quiet and bury your face in shame.
Re: Army Wants ATM For Frontline Soldiers In Maiduguri by Thobiy(m): 10:36pm On Sep 18, 2016
ezeagu:
Why not just train them to join queues?
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Army Wants ATM For Frontline Soldiers In Maiduguri by ALAYORMII: 10:40pm On Sep 18, 2016
pheyimen:

Ur sense of humor died at birth

The fact that the economic recession is eating deep into Ur dysfunctional brain is not my fault

So, swerve

Take Ur frustration out of my part
Re: Army Wants ATM For Frontline Soldiers In Maiduguri by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 18, 2016
nextprince:

All these noise are just signs of poverty cos big boys don't have issues with military dudes, don't u get that?
What I get is that you have a complex and feel very very inferior to millitary guys hence the reason why you feel the need to make friends with them....become their boy boy. Good luck to you. Millitary groupie

1 Like

Re: Army Wants ATM For Frontline Soldiers In Maiduguri by Opharhe: 10:43pm On Sep 18, 2016
banmee:

The question you should be asking is why do the soldiers not want to queue like everyone else? They are not special.
Yeah I believe in an egalitarian society but you'll agree with me the soldiers are in a special situation hence require some forms of special treatment. It's very difficult for those guys. Put yourself in their shoes to understand better.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed Identifies 7 'Errors/Inconsistencies' In EndSARS Panel Report / 2023: Former Arewa Youth President, Balami Dumps APC For Labor Party / Pictures From Lokoja-abuja Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.