Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,688 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Ogbemudia Endorses Obaseki Ahead Of Sept. 28 Edo Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogbemudia Endorses Obaseki Ahead Of Sept. 28 Edo Election (9985 Views)

President Buhari With Students Of Samuel Ogbemudia College, Benin City (photos) / Edo Decides: Igbo Traders Endorses Obaseki -TVC / Anslem Okojie Endorses Obaseki Of APC, Says PDP Bribed Them With N6M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogbemudia Endorses Obaseki Ahead Of Sept. 28 Edo Election by pxDharniel(m): 8:14am On Sep 19, 2016
donphilopus:

I would remind you of this post come Sunday the September 29th.

BTW, Jonathan never won Edo State with over 80,000 votes. It was around 60,000. Moreover, was I the one who organized the protest against the thief? Nope! PDP did.

Oga pls check your calendar well. The election date is sept 28th which falls on next week wednesday. I no wan hear excuse from u ooh
Re: Ogbemudia Endorses Obaseki Ahead Of Sept. 28 Edo Election by breakeven: 8:31am On Sep 19, 2016
Edo voters especially the youth should not listen to this old man who is close to his grave. This election is about our children. Obaseki has nothing to offer. He is oshomhole stooge. Oshomhole want to use obaseki to cover his looting of Edo state. Vote ize iyamu for governor of edo state to ensure our politicians do not take edo people for a ride.

2 Likes

Re: Ogbemudia Endorses Obaseki Ahead Of Sept. 28 Edo Election by Angelb4: 8:37am On Sep 19, 2016
Jirate:

A Minus Really….
Its One Man, One Vote, I have Conducted several online Mock Poll on this election, see some previous Result....
https://www.nairaland.com/3273805/witches-wizards-speak-edo-governorship#48275356
And I am prepared to do it again….
Vote for PDP by clicking Like and Vote for APC by Clicking Share……
Also, I am on Ground in Benin City, Campaigning for Osagie Ize Iyamu, the Response is Encouraging, Believe Me.

How market for your vote? Mtchew
Re: Ogbemudia Endorses Obaseki Ahead Of Sept. 28 Edo Election by DabuIIIT: 8:38am On Sep 19, 2016
Jirate:

You and Ogbemudia are wasting Time with Obaseki, He Won’t Win. You think Nigerians like the Present Recession in the land?, APC will lose, they are simply incompetent, Period. cool
uwèse otièmèn,thank you very much..the op thinks ogbemudia is bigger than the edo ppl and God who makes leaders.. We cannot be deceived by these apc hypocrites and satanic apostles,agents of darkness posing as light.. To hell with apc and their strange demonic policies. Apc has nothing but uncertain future to offer and the EDO PEOPLE SAY NOOOOOOO TO THE All Promise Cancelled freaks from hell.

EDO SAYS NOOO TO APC!!!!!!!!!!

IZE_IYAMU ALL THE WAY,LAGBARA OLORUN.

2 Likes

Re: Ogbemudia Endorses Obaseki Ahead Of Sept. 28 Edo Election by DabuIIIT: 8:45am On Sep 19, 2016
calmdude:
Wait o, why are non edo people campaigning for obaseki, is it your state!
Then again let us not make the mistake we made in the past by voting the party, vote for the candidate.... I think if the hands of time can move backwards, Imolites wouldn't vote Rochas. I would vote for Iyamu because all his debates has been impressive... . Obaseki sounds unenlightened And we are tired of illiterates as leaders, see the one we have as president undecided
Edo people make the right choice o
Re: Ogbemudia Endorses Obaseki Ahead Of Sept. 28 Edo Election by CoolFreeday(m): 9:18am On Sep 19, 2016
unfortunately, most people that make noise here don't participate in voting. #watching with keen interest...
Re: Ogbemudia Endorses Obaseki Ahead Of Sept. 28 Edo Election by talk2dmc(m): 9:33am On Sep 19, 2016
How many teachers dey the said school .
Re: Ogbemudia Endorses Obaseki Ahead Of Sept. 28 Edo Election by kay4dem(m): 9:39am On Sep 19, 2016
donphilopus:
While the highly respected elder statesmen in Edo State are endorsing Obaseki, those who want the State's treasury to be looted are supporting Ize-Iyamu because they feel he wouldn't disappoint in that aspect.

Let them know that we're not ready to go back to the dark ages of PDP when nothing was moving fine. If not that most of these politicians are personalizing everything, Ize-Iyamu would have testified that Oshiomole's few years in Government House is far better than that of PDP's almost 10yrs!
You better stop deceiving yourself all the politician in Nigeria are the same fighting for their pocket as usual.
Re: Ogbemudia Endorses Obaseki Ahead Of Sept. 28 Edo Election by bashydemy1: 9:47am On Sep 19, 2016
Jirate:

A Minus Really….
Its One Man, One Vote, I have Conducted several online Mock Poll on this election, see some previous Result....
https://www.nairaland.com/3273805/witches-wizards-speak-edo-governorship#48275356
And I am prepared to do it again….
Vote for PDP by clicking Like and Vote for APC by Clicking Share……
Also, I am on Ground in Benin City, Campaigning for Osagie Ize Iyamu, the Response is Encouraging, Believe Me.

Do you also know how GEJ won online in 2015?

1 Like

Re: Ogbemudia Endorses Obaseki Ahead Of Sept. 28 Edo Election by bashydemy1: 9:50am On Sep 19, 2016
donphilopus:

I would remind you of this post come Sunday the September 29th.

BTW, Jonathan never won Edo State with over 80,000 votes. It was around 60,000. Moreover, was I the one who organized the protest against the thief? Nope! PDP did.
I am getting confused here, Sept 28 is Wednesday can election hold on Wednesday?

APC all the way sha.

3 Likes

Re: Ogbemudia Endorses Obaseki Ahead Of Sept. 28 Edo Election by nickxtra(m): 10:24am On Sep 19, 2016
A man that knows development praising the efforts of a performing Oshiomhole, yet some jealous and greedy people would want to commit suicide at the mention of Oshio BABA cool

2 Likes

Re: Ogbemudia Endorses Obaseki Ahead Of Sept. 28 Edo Election by genearts(m): 10:58am On Sep 19, 2016
NgcoboP:

a minus ...ogbemudia is a hungry political jobber... read his reasons for decamping

You call the most respected former governor in Edo and a foundational PDP member a political jobber? You must be high on cowdung.

If lucky and his father have mind let them come out and campaign for ize-iyamu like Ogbemudia has done

5 Likes

Re: Ogbemudia Endorses Obaseki Ahead Of Sept. 28 Edo Election by july66: 11:41am On Sep 19, 2016
Jirate:

We are waiting for the Promised 30000000000000000000000000000000000000000 Jobs, why Blame Us. cool
This is corruption & deception combined.

1 Like

Re: Ogbemudia Endorses Obaseki Ahead Of Sept. 28 Edo Election by freshcvvs: 11:59am On Sep 19, 2016
Jirate:

Don, I can see you are a Good Lair, like Lai Mohammed, well, what do you expect from an APC Member?

You said over 80,000 votes, he said about 60,000 votes, result shows under 80,000 and more than 60,000 votes.

Verdict: You both are liars so no winner no vanquish.
Re: Ogbemudia Endorses Obaseki Ahead Of Sept. 28 Edo Election by freshcvvs: 12:03pm On Sep 19, 2016
DabuIIIT:

uwèse otièmèn,thank you very much..the op thinks ogbemudia is bigger than the edo ppl and God who makes leaders.. We cannot be deceived by these apc hypocrites and satanic apostles,agents of darkness posing as light.. To hell with apc and their strange demonic policies. Apc has nothing but uncertain future to offer and the EDO PEOPLE SAY NOOOOOOO TO THE All Promise Cancelled freaks from hell.

EDO SAYS NOOO TO APC!!!!!!!!!!

IZE_IYAMU ALL THE WAY,LAGBARA OLORUN.

For your mind, you have more than 1 vote?

Comparing both parties within Edo state, APC is way ahead. so as for me and my family, WE CHOOSE THE LESSER THIEF/EVIL -===== APC!

1 Like

Re: Ogbemudia Endorses Obaseki Ahead Of Sept. 28 Edo Election by pascal558(m): 12:21pm On Sep 19, 2016
Jirate:

Go and Stop him now, why is he not in Jail if you Baseless allegation is True, Listen and listen good., Oshiomhole is not a Saint and Ize Iyamu is not a Devil as you paint him to be.
He has my Vote already and there is nothing either you or your Stupid Oshiomhole and Crazy APC can do about it. As far as I am Concerned, He Should take his Advice to that Widow, He Should Go and Die. cool
ur lies won't give u votes,an apc member can never refer to obaseki as a puppet..pdp can Neva stop deceiving people...... pastor deceive people (pdp)
Re: Ogbemudia Endorses Obaseki Ahead Of Sept. 28 Edo Election by ikukuhero: 1:18pm On Sep 19, 2016
Ogbemudia the Igbanke man that has chosen to forsake his Igbanke roots and home just because of a name for himself. Anyway, what ever floats your boat!
Re: Ogbemudia Endorses Obaseki Ahead Of Sept. 28 Edo Election by DabuIIIT: 1:18pm On Sep 19, 2016
freshcvvs:

For your mind, you have more than 1 vote?

Comparing both parties within Edo state, APC is way ahead. so as for me and my family, WE CHOOSE THE LESSER THIEF/EVIL -===== APC!

goodluck grin
Re: Ogbemudia Endorses Obaseki Ahead Of Sept. 28 Edo Election by comos: 1:24pm On Sep 19, 2016
soccer star, Osazee Odemwingie, Endorses Pastor Ize-iyamu of the PDP for Edo election

Re: Ogbemudia Endorses Obaseki Ahead Of Sept. 28 Edo Election by donphilopus: 3:21pm On Sep 19, 2016
bashydemy1:
I am getting confused here, Sept 28 is Wednesday can election hold on Wednesday?

APC all the way sha.

Boss, I could remember that in 2011 the Governorship/States Houses of Assembly Elections all over Nigeria took place on Tuesday the 26th of April that year. So, I see nothing wrong in conducting Elections on Wednesday the 28th of September (2016). Because that day would be declared Public Holiday in the State!

That same 2011, Jega postponed Elections to the National Assembly all over Nigeria to Monday the 4th of April ( http://www.nigerianeye.com/2011/04/breaking-news-national-assembly.html?m=1 ) before it was later moved to Saturday the 9th of April that same year.

I don't think there's anywhere in the Constitution that says that Elections must hold on Saturdays. I don't think so!
Re: Ogbemudia Endorses Obaseki Ahead Of Sept. 28 Edo Election by iyobosadavid: 5:02pm On Sep 19, 2016
my pvc is itching at home to vote for Obaseki come 28th...can't Jst wait till that blessed day
Re: Ogbemudia Endorses Obaseki Ahead Of Sept. 28 Edo Election by auditor1981: 5:34pm On Sep 19, 2016
APC is look for who to go down wit
Re: Ogbemudia Endorses Obaseki Ahead Of Sept. 28 Edo Election by bashydemy1: 7:07pm On Sep 19, 2016
donphilopus:

Boss, I could remember that in 2011 the Governorship/States Houses of Assembly Elections all over Nigeria took place on Tuesday the 26th of April that year. So, I see nothing wrong in conducting Elections on Wednesday the 28th of September (2016). Because that day would be declared Public Holiday in the State!

That same 2011, Jega postponed Elections to the National Assembly all over Nigeria to Monday the 4th of April ( http://www.nigerianeye.com/2011/04/breaking-news-national-assembly.html?m=1 ) before it was later moved to Saturday the 9th of April that same year.

I don't think there's anywhere in the Constitution that says that Elections must hold on Saturdays. I don't think so!

Yes I know just trying to correct those that are saying Sept 28 is Saturday so they should not get confused. Remember wailers can wail on anything.
Re: Ogbemudia Endorses Obaseki Ahead Of Sept. 28 Edo Election by donphilopus: 7:14pm On Sep 19, 2016
bashydemy1:

Yes I know just trying to correct those that are saying Sept 28 is Saturday so they should not get confused. Remember wailers can wail on anything.

You're right!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Easy Steps To View Election Results On INEC’s Portal / I Just Saw This On Twitter. Very Sad / Arrest Of Non-Kanuris Divided Boko Haram - Abu Qaqa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.