Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,264 members, 7,829,530 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

What Do Some Women Want Sex Or Money? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Some Women Want Sex Or Money? (366 Views)

"Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter / Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs / My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do Some Women Want Sex Or Money? by Getdowntobiznes: 1:06am On Sep 19, 2016
A friend told me that "he will never forget what his lady done to him!" that she is beautiful and they love each other and he spend alot just to keep her, rich men were hunting around so, he use to give her #700 for breakfast every day dispite the present hardship they were togather for good 1year so one day he wanted to see his uncle in the near by town, they parted, on his way to motor park he was told his uncle is not in town, all this happen just within 12 to 15mins, on reaching his room he called "darling 3times" nobody answer; a little girl who knew them said "i saw her enter there" pointing one "hot or cave" known for one wreck "wheelbiro pusher" on knocking at door nobody is answering just d sound of Hmm hmm so,he kicked the door voilently and with rage, what? His darling busy fucking, legs up, pleasure-crying, supprise! He thought it was a sound of a "drum" in his hearth, Non of them even move so he tried to pull them off but d girl hold him "t & tyre" fucking fucking!! Say something pls!
Re: What Do Some Women Want Sex Or Money? by Toluwani113: 1:12am On Sep 19, 2016
J

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Greatest Fear Of A Woman? / The Impact Of Using Dating Sites To Find A Future Partner! / Misconstrued Philosophies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.