Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,223 members, 7,842,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

FG To Use Local Textile For Military, Paramilitary Uniforms - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Use Local Textile For Military, Paramilitary Uniforms (13480 Views)

80 Cameroonian Paramilitary Police Officers Invade Cross River Community / Illegal Paramilitary Establishment Busted And Smashed By Navy Officers. Photos / The Nigeria Police, Military & Paramilitary Choir Wish You A Merry Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Use Local Textile For Military, Paramilitary Uniforms by Nobody: 8:00am On Sep 19, 2016
I hope they won't use this as an excuse to stop regular people from wearing Ankara clothing like they did with camouflage
Re: FG To Use Local Textile For Military, Paramilitary Uniforms by Profnedu(m): 8:00am On Sep 19, 2016
dis government una no dey tire every day fg plan to do dis fg is abt to do dis fg will soon start to do did we want physical action nt mouth action
Re: FG To Use Local Textile For Military, Paramilitary Uniforms by FunkyMetahuman: 8:01am On Sep 19, 2016
truthspeaks:
It has nt bn done
and you are praying that it should never be done so you can shout buhari is dullArd. .

Either wailers zombies like it or not, Nigeria must develop tongue
Re: FG To Use Local Textile For Military, Paramilitary Uniforms by symbianDON(m): 8:01am On Sep 19, 2016
very well thought out....however I hope it won't be the same tailors making corpers' kits that will be making these ones else our military men gon be looking like em black-cloth policemen grin
Re: FG To Use Local Textile For Military, Paramilitary Uniforms by truthspeaks: 8:03am On Sep 19, 2016
Let dem get it done n come tel us. It's abt wishing it. It's their job to get things done n dats y they were voted for. Not to reel out future tenses
FunkyMetahuman:
and you are praying that it should never be done so you can shout buhari is dullArd. .

Either wailers zombies like it or not, Nigeria must develop tongue
Re: FG To Use Local Textile For Military, Paramilitary Uniforms by VajanahDischaj(f): 8:07am On Sep 19, 2016
Toto dey smell seriously!
Re: FG To Use Local Textile For Military, Paramilitary Uniforms by mercyviv(f): 8:18am On Sep 19, 2016
Can't wait to see how it's gonna look like
Re: FG To Use Local Textile For Military, Paramilitary Uniforms by DabuIIIT: 8:28am On Sep 19, 2016
efilefun:
So before now those materials were imported, what does nigeria even produce before except garri cuz ordinary pencil gan na import dem dey import am

e be like say ya eye don dey clear small small..
grin
Re: FG To Use Local Textile For Military, Paramilitary Uniforms by efilefun(m): 8:35am On Sep 19, 2016
Dem tie ur eyes before grin
DabuIIIT:

e be like say ya eye don dey clear small small..
grin
Re: FG To Use Local Textile For Military, Paramilitary Uniforms by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 8:39am On Sep 19, 2016
Gkemz:
Low quality textile materials would be used for military and paramilitary uniforms. Will it stop bullet from piercing through their body on a wargroung. Maybe they should go for bullet proof material rather then cheap and inferior quality locally made textile material.
so you're trying to say we cant produce high quality uniforms for our armed forces?
and who told you it's the uniforms that protect them from bullets?

Repeat after me..."I WILL RECEIVE SENSE WHETHER I LIKE IT OR NOT"
say it 10 times

1 Like

Re: FG To Use Local Textile For Military, Paramilitary Uniforms by efilefun(m): 8:43am On Sep 19, 2016
Have you seen any country's military men wearing a different uniform except camo
MissGdope:
I hope they won't use this as an excuse to stop regular people from wearing Ankara clothing like they did with camouflage
Re: FG To Use Local Textile For Military, Paramilitary Uniforms by chuka5000(m): 8:51am On Sep 19, 2016
mamaafrik:
What about the innoson motors made Nigerian official car marker??,abi na because dangote neva venture in2 it??

it's problem is that it's from the 5% region
Re: FG To Use Local Textile For Military, Paramilitary Uniforms by Oblang(m): 8:54am On Sep 19, 2016
truthspeaks:
Future impossible tense govt. They r allergic to taking action.

And who says they ain't taking action. Try smuggling in all this materials and see what u will face from customs....
Re: FG To Use Local Textile For Military, Paramilitary Uniforms by Nobody: 9:12am On Sep 19, 2016
If you have two hours to cut down a tree....it is better to use 1hour, 30 minutes to sharpen ur cutlass and use d remaining time to get the job done

If not you will spend d two hours cutting with a blunt matchet without getting d work done nd end up having blisters

So bulk of every work is in the planing, so let's learn to b patient with d govt

Not making excuses for them tho
herzern:
I'm tired of....

"plans to..."

"we will...."

1 Like

Re: FG To Use Local Textile For Military, Paramilitary Uniforms by Innywise: 9:28am On Sep 19, 2016
Beehshorp:
When will the presidency start using our hospitals?

That's the more important thing. We #smuggle textile but our ogaz officially fly out to other countries to take paracetamol
Re: FG To Use Local Textile For Military, Paramilitary Uniforms by Tosssin(m): 9:43am On Sep 19, 2016
FG to, FG to, FG to.........I'm tired of hearing this
Re: FG To Use Local Textile For Military, Paramilitary Uniforms by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 19, 2016
locally made textile for nigerian millitary uniforms? what if the workers connive with crooks for the materials to used to design uniform for fake soldiers? even the one that is imported still gets into the hands of criminals. they shouldnt make such mistake.
Re: FG To Use Local Textile For Military, Paramilitary Uniforms by Angelb4: 10:00am On Sep 19, 2016
Wait o, Army want to use ankara? Chai!!!
Re: FG To Use Local Textile For Military, Paramilitary Uniforms by hUmaneOne: 10:36am On Sep 19, 2016
Gkemz:
Low quality textile materials would be used for military and paramilitary uniforms. Will it stop bullet from piercing through their body on a wargroung. Maybe they should go for bullet proof material rather then cheap and inferior quality locally made textile material.

Are you on some kind of spell,or weed?

Since when has khaki been bulletproof?

1 Like

Re: FG To Use Local Textile For Military, Paramilitary Uniforms by truthspeaks: 12:19pm On Sep 19, 2016
grin grin grin grin I laff in Chinese. U r hiding under d anti-corruption figt dats a sham? My friend go n tk a visit into d inner dealings of agencies, d corruption under dis govt has risen atronomically. This govt only talk no action.
Oblang:

And who says they ain't taking action. Try smuggling in all this materials and see what u will face from customs....
Re: FG To Use Local Textile For Military, Paramilitary Uniforms by Oblang(m): 12:37pm On Sep 19, 2016
truthspeaks:
grin grin grin grin I laff in Chinese. U r hiding under d anti-corruption figt dats a sham? My friend go n tk a visit into d inner dealings of agencies, d corruption under dis govt has risen atronomically. This govt only talk no action.

Ask those in the business how easy it is to bribe customs this days...
Re: FG To Use Local Textile For Military, Paramilitary Uniforms by Josmila(m): 2:59pm On Sep 19, 2016
Long overdue in my honest opinion with or without recession
Re: FG To Use Local Textile For Military, Paramilitary Uniforms by Cletus77(m): 4:06pm On Sep 19, 2016
Everybody leave the stage...321...Action

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Blasts Rochas Okorocha: You Are Lawless / 8 Persons Arraigned For Drinking Ogogoro In Public / Obaseki Wins At The Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.