Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,737 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

Presidency To Install Plagiarism Detection Software - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency To Install Plagiarism Detection Software (13369 Views)

2019: ADP Zones The Presidency To The North And Vice President South East / Presidency To Probe Nigerians Named In Panama Papers / Presidency To Begin Town Hall Meetings Across Nigeria – Aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency To Install Plagiarism Detection Software by MattChidi(m): 2:12pm On Sep 19, 2016
please employ me to write your speech for you, no need for software.
Re: Presidency To Install Plagiarism Detection Software by onwuakpachris(m): 2:14pm On Sep 19, 2016
Re: Presidency To Install Plagiarism Detection Software by onwuakpachris(m): 2:14pm On Sep 19, 2016
so of all the crises facing Nigeria..this is what bubu and his team is concerned about abi....buhari shame on u...u are as foolish as...buhari...
Re: Presidency To Install Plagiarism Detection Software by TheVictorious(m): 2:52pm On Sep 19, 2016
lonelydora:
Nigerians are just lazy. Ordinary speech, people (not only PMB) can't compose on their own. We never ready for this country shaa.

This is gross inepitude and it's the bane of our national development

1 Like

Re: Presidency To Install Plagiarism Detection Software by Leebeedo(m): 3:03pm On Sep 19, 2016
.......when we don't have in our tertiary institutions. SMH
Re: Presidency To Install Plagiarism Detection Software by dexiouz(m): 3:20pm On Sep 19, 2016
I pity the deputy director wen make this mistake.
Lol.
Re: Presidency To Install Plagiarism Detection Software by VictorRomanov: 3:58pm On Sep 19, 2016
ephi123:

I just came back from my very first ban yesterday, so now extra careful what I write.

With Buhari's case, I doubt if his personal vs public personae is much different, his actions have shown what his thought process is. I held him in high esteem before but not any longer.

Hope u enjoyed ur ban. Was banned once by antispam bot for reasons i know not what. I didnt bother visiting nairaland for the duration of my ban. I even forgot i had a ban. Used my time more wisely during that period
Re: Presidency To Install Plagiarism Detection Software by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 19, 2016
omowolewa:
There is no need for a software, just get better speechwritter. Not software that will slow down the pace of work

It is by about getting a better speech writer. It's about being on the safer side.
Re: Presidency To Install Plagiarism Detection Software by Cletus77(m): 4:11pm On Sep 19, 2016
mmmm..... The deed is already done!
Re: Presidency To Install Plagiarism Detection Software by ephi123(f): 6:34pm On Sep 19, 2016
VictorRomanov:

Hope u enjoyed ur ban. Was banned once by antispam bot for reasons i know not what. I didnt bother visiting nairaland for the duration of my ban. I even forgot i had a ban. Used my time more wisely during that period

It was only for 3 days so wasn't too long. Well, lesson learnt!
Re: Presidency To Install Plagiarism Detection Software by ensamy(m): 7:37am On Sep 20, 2016
slimmy2005:
It takes just 5-10 minutes for turnitin to run proper check on any academic materials.

It should be installed in all universities and see how many Professors will be stripped off their useless plagiarized dessertation.
University of Calabar especially the graduate school have been using turnitin for sometime and I used it there too. They accept thesis with less than 10% similarities.
This govt is clueless, you can remember thats same way they hijacked Ngozi Okonjo's budget preparation and plan . It was Soludo that pointed it out that this is Ngozi's plan then they quickly withdrew it.
Buhari should look for good heads.
Re: Presidency To Install Plagiarism Detection Software by dadlous: 4:40pm On Nov 18, 2016
Hello
Re: Presidency To Install Plagiarism Detection Software by dadlous: 12:52pm On Aug 01, 2018
smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019 Election: FG Sends EFCC Boss To Dubai To Track Down Illicit Funds / Ugwuanyi Did Not Construct Community Charging Station In Enugu - Council Boss / State Of Emergency May Be Declared In Borno, Yobe, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.