Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

8 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Residing In The Hostel This Session - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 8 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Residing In The Hostel This Session (27245 Views)

UNN Students Thrown Out Of The Hostel In Enugu (pics) / 10 Universities That Will Admit Highest Number Of Candidates For This Session / UNIBEN Students Generate “Supplementary” Income In The Hostel [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Residing In The Hostel This Session by Juniorbuba(m): 6:48pm On Sep 20, 2016
Stevengold:
Well some schools have good accommodations for students, while some don't. I've stayed off campus and hostels. To me hostel is better, just pray u have good roommates.

Besides the price difference is much, selfcon 167k and hostel 20k. My dear I rather pocket my money stay for hostel.
Don't get it twisted though I'm a student of Rivers State University of Science and Technology. Ask any student of RSUST, they'll tell u hostel is better. the only disadvantage is privacy.
una own 2 expensive sef,our own na #7,350,#350 4 bank charges
Re: 8 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Residing In The Hostel This Session by safarigirl(f): 5:22pm On Sep 21, 2016
blueto:
gringrin na uniben ooo. bedbugs just dey terrorise people there.

wait o, so you mean say bedbug no de for your uniabuja?
nothing like that here

3 Likes

Re: 8 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Residing In The Hostel This Session by Nobody: 9:06am On Sep 30, 2016
Lalasticlala, I wanted to make corrections to some phrases in this article, because it appears that I may refer the thread to some of my friends, so I don't want them to mock me for blunders, but the attempt was thwarted because it wasn't editable, please make it editable for me so that I can make swift corrections.

thank You.
Re: 8 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Residing In The Hostel This Session by Geofavor(m): 11:51am On Sep 30, 2016
blueto:
gringrin na uniben ooo. bedbugs just dey terrorise people there.

wait o, so you mean say bedbug no de for your uniabuja?
Lmfao! Na you dey tear pigin like this?
Re: 8 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Residing In The Hostel This Session by faizy(f): 5:42pm On Jun 09, 2017
Venus007:
Well, I stay in NDDC. Im quite safe frm all these.
hi. Venus.. pls can we talk privately like I'm whatsapp... I wud also love to stay in nddc.. I'm an aspiring student of great uniben... thanks in anticipation of ur reply
Re: 8 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Residing In The Hostel This Session by Venus007(f): 11:33pm On Jun 10, 2017
faizy:

hi. Venus.. pls can we talk privately like I'm whatsapp... I wud also love to stay in nddc.. I'm an aspiring student of great uniben... thanks in anticipation of ur reply
Hello.... I have a bad history with giving out my number on public forums so Il have to decline. So sorry dear. But Il answer any question u av here.
Re: 8 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Residing In The Hostel This Session by faizy(f): 1:33pm On Jun 11, 2017
Venus007:
Hello.... I have a bad history with giving out my number on public forums so Il have to decline. So sorry dear. But Il answer any question u av here.

OK can u add me den... 09059242005...thanks... will b waiting for ur msg
Re: 8 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Residing In The Hostel This Session by faizy(f): 10:44am On Jun 13, 2017
Venus007:
Pls add me on Watsapp instead.... 09059242005
Re: 8 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Residing In The Hostel This Session by earthsync(f): 3:49pm On Jan 08, 2018
Venus007:

hw is nddc hostel like?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ABU Zaria Dam: A Nairalander Goes On A Private Excursion (Pictures Included) / 10 Reasons Why You Should Go For Postgraduate Studies / Nigerian Boarding School Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.