Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (202) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment (838837 Views)

FCSC 2016 Recruitment: FCSC Releases Batch A List For Interview! / Erisco Foods Limited 2016 Recruitment (97 Positions) / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) ... (267) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by yahmaid04(m): 10:59pm On Jun 28, 2017
Abujabir24:

Excuse me yahmaid. Where u called? I though you're from Borno? When were u called please and what ministry/agency? I'm also from borno.
keep your calm, no one was called in the North
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by hian(f): 11:04pm On Jun 28, 2017
bbymene:

What does filling the civil register book signify? Did they tell you you'll be called for APL?

Till dey finish dis process no definite date
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by hian(f): 11:05pm On Jun 28, 2017
yahmaid04:

Tell us the difference pls? Is it the big old torn register for file and reference? Pls dont decieve yourselve it is the same thing as the one in Kubwa.

Oga it's not coz I didn't do dat at kubwa

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by oofiliaaron(m): 11:33pm On Jun 28, 2017
Lolz... for those claiming dey did something different today. Pls answer the following question. Are you guys saying other zones like the entire North and South east that didn't get any invite from their commissioners are out of the race?
I was at Anambra, Enugu and Ebonyi comissioner's office on friday to make enquiries concerning the invitation. But I was told not to worry about the invitation that we will be contacted when d need arises, Hence no body was invited from d commissioner.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Abujabir24: 11:48pm On Jun 28, 2017
yahmaid04:
Guy please be serious. Your answer seems not sure.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Nobody: 12:29am On Jun 29, 2017
adelang:
Please which ministry?

Ministry of labour
Ogun
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Gulo4christ: 3:31am On Jun 29, 2017
Room112:
To add to what Hian said ..it's not the same as that of Kubwa psin .. They collected two set of my credentials and cv with two passport at Kubwa and @ Fcsc office today they collected another two set but the difference here is that we were given the old Fcsc form to fill and file number obtained from 3rd floor registered were filled at the commissioners office..I was told by the staff there that the APL will be put inside and submitted to the commissioner to sign same then it will be given out to us.. And also marks were allocated during the interview e.g first class 20 marks second class upper 15mks and lower 10mks and so on.. Marks were also given to presentation and dressing etc.
i tot u ppl went4documentatn why interview again.u said mark were allocated 4first class,second class e.t.c u ppl are nt telling us d truth.Anyway wc state are u4rm and ur ministry?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Hiculis(f): 5:49am On Jun 29, 2017
yahmaid04:
Some1 I know was called from Gombe. Pls don't say no body was called from the north.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Shehu9ja: 6:01am On Jun 29, 2017
Alhamdulillah! I just received text msg from FCSC to report on 30th June or 3rd July.

Ministry of Education
Kwara State

3 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by sayyid(m): 6:54am On Jun 29, 2017
I received a message this morning to come for my documentation on the 30th or 3rd.
kwara State, Ministry of education.

3 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by hian(f): 6:59am On Jun 29, 2017
oofiliaaron:
Lolz... for those claiming dey did something different today. Pls answer the following question. Are you guys saying other zones like the entire North and South east that didn't get any invite from their commissioners are out of the race?
I was at Anambra, Enugu and Ebonyi comissioner's office on friday to make enquiries concerning the invitation. But I was told not to worry about the invitation that we will be contacted when d need arises, Hence no body was invited from d commissioner.

No 1 is saying someone is in or out but the truth b told, I met people from gombe doing documentation at d fcsc since Friday before the break, and gombe taraba and adamawa all has same commissioner n no1 was contacted that I kn from the other 2 states.

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by fayree(f): 7:18am On Jun 29, 2017
GOt a text dis mrnin too, min of edu... kogi

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by nkwako: 7:32am On Jun 29, 2017
Education education
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by oofiliaaron(m): 7:32am On Jun 29, 2017
fayree:
GOt a text dis mrnin too, min of edu... kogi
I think North Central are finally ready for theirs

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by abuuthmaan: 7:34am On Jun 29, 2017
yamiyami:

For North Central candidates, please confirm, copies of documents were not collected. I stand to be corrected

yes, no document was collected, they only verified our originals...and if we are to go by what you
people are saying concerning those they called for documentation, if it was for incomplete documentation, y did dey insisted on 'no text msg no entry'?

Going by what my source told me, without dashing anyone's hope, the successful ones have been picked.

2 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by schrondinger: 7:54am On Jun 29, 2017
everyone is just guessing nobody know what this documentation is all about 1.are u saying those who get documented will only get the appointment letter 2.only the Fcsc people Know what they are doing 2. only when the apl is out every body what is going on.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by ashson: 9:44am On Jun 29, 2017
abuuthmaan:

yes, no document was collected, they only verified our originals...and if we are to go by what you
people are saying concerning those they called for documentation, if it was for incomplete documentation, y did dey insisted on 'no text msg no entry'?

Going by what my source told me, without dashing anyone's hope, the successful ones have been picked.

Ka ji Ka...
Why won't they stop those that did not receive text messages when they know that a lot of people whose documents were complete may come to claim one thing or the other just to enter.

Even those that did not even attend the interview at psin may come and disturb the process.

Everyone should just keep their spirits high and hope for the best, as text messages will keep coming...

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Nobody: 9:59am On Jun 29, 2017
ashson:

Ka ji Ka...
Why won't they stop those that did not receive text messages when they know that a lot of people whose documents were complete may come to claim one thing or the other just to enter.

Even those that did not even attend the interview at psin may come and disturb the process.

Everyone should just keep their spirits high and hope for the best, as text messages will keep coming...

I'm at fcsc right now and there are about 200 of us already lined up from my estimation. More people are joining. Will let you guys know what transpires today.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by gali2014: 10:03am On Jun 29, 2017
Any news, is d documentation might for does who v not done any before
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by yamiyami: 10:07am On Jun 29, 2017
Thank God. I received text this morning.

Kogi State/ BPP

6 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by michael26(m): 10:22am On Jun 29, 2017
Congratulations yamiyami!!

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by upwardlyMobile: 10:22am On Jun 29, 2017
As the oil and Gas Industry picks up in Nigeria; this is a fantastic opportunity to acquire vital skill that would guarantee you a space in the industry. As long as the oil & Gas industry remains, there shall be demand for inspection technicians. This is an opportunity you cannot pass, read below, act fast as limited spaces are available. Mound Inspections has been training and equipping Nigerians with the requisite skills to excel in the NDT industry. It is a well-known fact that the demand for inspection technicians are very high in the industry – a simple google search would reveal that to you also.

There will be another exciting NDT training on:
• Ultrasonic Testing(UT)
• Magnetic Particle Inspection(MPI)
• Liquid Penetrant Testing
• Radiography(film interpretation)

Date: August, 14 – 19, 2017 (1ST batch) and 21 – 26 August (2nd batch)

Cost: NGN 250,000(Two Hundred & Fifty Thousand Naira Only) per participant

The training would hold at our Lagos office: 9 Sulaimon Adekanmbi Close, off Jinadu Street, Igboeffon – Lekki. Lagos. (It is the roundabout before Chevron coming from Victoria Island, Lagos).

You can make payment to our account:
Acct Name: Mound Inspections Nig. Ltd
Bank : First Bank Nigeria Plc
Acct Number: 2019727400

You can equally come drop your cheque at our Lagos office.

To reserve your space, once payment is done, kindly send a copy of the bank teller/digital receipt to:
training@moundinspections.com
godwin.nduka@moundinspections.com
Indicate your preferred session in the mail

For Equiries, please, contact : 08032326763 0r 08161896705
*You can also take the opportunity to renew your expired NDT certificates

http://moundinspections.com/index.php/category/training/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by gali2014: 10:41am On Jun 29, 2017
Can any body from south/south who v gone for his/her documentation especially delta state
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Erenje24(m): 10:50am On Jun 29, 2017
for those that did not get text, it's possible ur name is there, but the text did not enter, the reason might be that u have "DND" (do not disturb) activated on ur line, if u do, sms sent as bulk might not enter.

it is better to get unsolicited msgs and get the important once too than preventing such msgs and missing ur life time opportunity.

to check if DND is activated on ur line, send "status" to 2442.

if it is and u want to deactivate it, send "allow" to 2442.

my humble advice

3 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Gulo4christ: 11:03am On Jun 29, 2017
4those who are goin4 ministry of educatn ondo state documentatn sud help check d nuba of those hu are on d list as per technical instructor
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by schrondinger: 11:58am On Jun 29, 2017
Gulo4christ:
4those who are goin4 ministry of educatn ondo state documentatn sud help check d nuba of those hu are on d list as per technical instructor
and education officer also
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by eightynine: 2:06pm On Jun 29, 2017
Erenje24:
yes, she did, then I asked her if we will not be given 2day, she said "no", that we will have to come back...

it's not the sametin as what we did in PSIN, Kubua, we filled fcsc form, names written in the register and files opened too...

there also talked about numbering, don't know the xact numbers anyway...

never the less, there is hope...

am sure some people's names er there and they did not get msg, eg. in Akw/CRS, some where called and was not present, and again, for my state and ministry, my name is number 6 on the list and I was the 3rd person to be attended to asin registering, meanwhile, we were called serially, meaning 3 people where not available.

if u did not get a text, try as much as u can to confirm if ur name is there or not.
I didn't get the text but my name was there.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 29, 2017
Ok so this is what I was able to gather.

BORNO, Adamawa have sent texts to some. However, nobody was there today. They said anyone who wants to confirm should visit the office for more info.

Sokoto, Kebbi...there is a new commissioner but no texts have been sent yet.

Anambra, Ebonyi and I think Enugu was what was on the door. Can't remember...texts have been sent and I also saw a quite a number of people in their office today.

They all said texts are still being sent out and some people may be on the list yet not receive texts for various reasons. So you guys should check with your commissioners.

I was told in ALL offices that all those invited for documentation are those who have been selected for appointment. Congratulations were in order in all the halls where applicants were.

In CrossRiver/AkwaIbom, we filled out a 4 page application form for appointment, attached copies of CV, credentials etc then we each sat with the commissioner one by one in his office. After which he ticked each successful file and his assistant took it for processing. He (the commissioner) told me the next process is to come and pick up our appointment letters.

6 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by sufillah(f): 2:20pm On Jun 29, 2017
bbymene:

BORNO, Adamawa have sent texts to some. However, nobody was there today. They said anyone who wants to confirm should visit the office for more info.

Anambra, Ebonyi and I think Enugu was what was on the door. Can't remember...texts have been sent and I also saw a quite a number of people in their office today.

They all said texts are still being sent out and some people may be on the list yet not receive texts for various reasons. So you guys should check with your commissioners.

I was told in ALL offices that all those invited for documentation are those who have been selected for appointment. Congratulations were in order in all the halls where applicants were.

In CrossRiver/AkwaIbom, we filled out a 4 page application form for appointment, attached copies of CV, credentials etc then we each sat with the commissioner one by one in his office. After which he ticked each successful file and his assistant took it for processing. He (the commissioner) told me the next process is to come and pick up our appointment letters.
Nice one. Thanks
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Abujabir24: 2:24pm On Jun 29, 2017
bbymene:

Hello I'm from borno and I haven't gotten SMS. Please how do I know my name is there I would have gone but. I'm not in abuja. Some body should please help me check. My number is 07038851933 in case u wanna help me check u can call or send WhatsApp
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by nuhu(m): 2:35pm On Jun 29, 2017
@bbmene ThNks for the most comrrhensive update so far......
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by mosisnho(m): 2:40pm On Jun 29, 2017
what's up with south east.... Anambra, Ebony and Enugu precisely?

(1) (2) (3) ... (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) ... (267) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 / Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.