Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (203) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment (838854 Views)

FCSC 2016 Recruitment: FCSC Releases Batch A List For Interview! / Erisco Foods Limited 2016 Recruitment (97 Positions) / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) ... (267) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by mosisnho(m): 2:45pm On Jun 29, 2017
bbymene:
Ok so this is what I was able to gather.

BORNO, Adamawa have sent texts to some. However, nobody was there today. They said anyone who wants to confirm should visit the office for more info.

Sokoto, Kebbi...there is a new commissioner but no texts have been sent yet.

Anambra, Ebonyi and I think Enugu was what was on the door. Can't remember...texts have been sent and I also saw a quite a number of people in their office today.

They all said texts are still being sent out and some people may be on the list yet not receive texts for various reasons. So you guys should check with your commissioners.

I was told in ALL offices that all those invited for documentation are those who have been selected for appointment. Congratulations were in order in all the halls where applicants were.

In CrossRiver/AkwaIbom, we filled out a 4 page application form for appointment, attached copies of CV, credentials etc then we each sat with the commissioner one by one in his office. After which he ticked each successful file and his assistant took it for processing. He (the commissioner) told me the next process is to come and pick up our appointment letters.

Thanks bro... please, what do u mean by Anambra, Ebony and Enugu was on the door?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by johnsoay: 2:46pm On Jun 29, 2017
Someone should please confirm from Osun/Oyo Commissioner office if messages were sent out to Osun applicants for documentation. Thank you
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by nkwako: 2:53pm On Jun 29, 2017
Any southeasterner
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by wuruwuru1: 2:57pm On Jun 29, 2017
Kaduna and Katsina States. How far. Still hopeful but text messages ain't rolling yet. Please from those of you that have attended the exercise, Did you noticed Kaduna / Katsina Assembly or better still, any credible info regarding these States? Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by kachi7021(m): 3:05pm On Jun 29, 2017
Please has anyone from IMO state gotten
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by mosisnho(m): 3:10pm On Jun 29, 2017
I doubt if anyone from South east has gotten a text

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by PrinceFola(m): 3:12pm On Jun 29, 2017
johnsoay:
Someone should please confirm from Osun/Oyo Commissioner office if messages were sent out to Osun applicants for documentation. Thank you
ABSOLUTELY YES!!!
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 29, 2017
mosisnho:

Thanks bro... please, what do u mean by Anambra, Ebony and Enugu was on the door?

Sorry, I mean the states under that commissioner. They were on a plaque on the office door. Anambra, Ebonyi and I think Enugu. I can't remember but those from that zone would know.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 29, 2017
Just noticed all the errors in what I typed lol. Sorry for that guys.

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 29, 2017
wuruwuru1:
Kaduna and Katsina States. How far. Still hopeful but text messages ain't rolling yet. Please from those of you that have attended the exercise, Did you noticed Kaduna / Katsina Assembly or better still, any credible info regarding these States? Thanks.

No, sorry, I wasn't able to go there.

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 29, 2017
mosisnho:
I doubt if anyone from South east has gotten a text

Many have o. I saw people in Anambra, Ebonyi commissioner's office.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by selebobo10: 3:37pm On Jun 29, 2017
What about Edo state did u get any info frm der...
bbymene:

Many have o. I saw people in Anambra, Ebonyi commissioner's office.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 29, 2017
selebobo10:
What about Edo state did u get any info frm der...

I didn't get there. I only know 2 people I know personally from Delta and Plateau were also there today for documentation.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by jinbility: 4:19pm On Jun 29, 2017
has anambra recieve text ? Cos i dnt understand what is going on again. Some ppl here said nobody from enugu and anambra recieved text. Now another person is saying anambra and enugu has recieved. Nawa oooo
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Room112(m): 4:19pm On Jun 29, 2017
Gulo4christ:
i tot u ppl went4documentatn why interview again.u said mark were allocated 4first class,second class e.t.c u ppl are nt telling us d truth.Anyway wc state are u4rm and ur ministry?

the marks i was referring to was for the interview in kubwa, but this documentation has nothing to do with that just documentation,cross checking of credentials and us filling the civil service form thereafter civil service number will be given , we were told that they will get back to us for the APL to be issued soon. i guess this process is done batch by batch.

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Erenje24(m): 4:22pm On Jun 29, 2017
eightynine:
I didn't get the text but my name was there.
u see?, I said it earlier na

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Paulagada: 4:29pm On Jun 29, 2017
Has anybody from Benue state got the text? If yes, indicate by like pls.

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by medulla01(m): 4:39pm On Jun 29, 2017
has anybody from ministry of information and culture kwara state see any text message?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jun 29, 2017
jinbility:
has anambra recieve text ? Cos i dnt understand what is going on again. Some ppl here said nobody from enugu and anambra recieved text. Now another person is saying anambra and enugu has recieved. Nawa oooo

I saw people with my own eyes so no be Dem say. You know millions applied, thousands were shortlisted...some weren't even on the published list for interview yet are being appointed ( I met one today.) I also learned of those they call stakeholders. I don't know what day those ones are going for theirs. So because nobody here got a text doesnt mean nobody at all did. Some others' names are on the list but didn't receive texts. That's why they said I should let people know to confirm from their commissioner's office. Not every applicant is on nairaland/this forum
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by nkwako: 4:47pm On Jun 29, 2017
Someone should check Anambras list jooor

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by schrondinger: 4:51pm On Jun 29, 2017
what is the faith of those of us that didnt Receive any text now
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by medulla01(m): 4:59pm On Jun 29, 2017
dis text message of a thing get as he be if have want truely want people selected to come for documentation dat is have paste it on their website.immagine u risk it to go abuja all away from far and u check ur name and it is nt their.

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by murtala123: 5:19pm On Jun 29, 2017
yamiyami:
Thank God. I received text this morning.

Kogi State/ BPP
Please your class of degree? And your course of study?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by tolukunle: 5:50pm On Jun 29, 2017
PrinceFola:
ABSOLUTELY YES!!!

Plz, which of the ministries were u shortlisted for?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by tolukunle: 5:51pm On Jun 29, 2017
Pls, is there anyone in the house from Osun that can help check the list for ministry of science and technology?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by gali2014: 6:02pm On Jun 29, 2017
Any update to south south
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by yamiyami: 6:14pm On Jun 29, 2017
murtala123:

Please your class of degree? And your course of study?

Bsc Economics 2.2 and MBA

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by nkwako: 6:28pm On Jun 29, 2017
Any Anambra that has received let us know
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by gali2014: 6:42pm On Jun 29, 2017
No delta on dis forum

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Erenje24(m): 7:30pm On Jun 29, 2017
yamiyami:

which ministry??
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Erenje24(m): 7:30pm On Jun 29, 2017
yamiyami:

which ministry??
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by pinkguy(m): 7:32pm On Jun 29, 2017
bbymene:
Ok so this is what I was able to gather.

BORNO, Adamawa have sent texts to some. However, nobody was there today. They said anyone who wants to confirm should visit the office for more info.

Sokoto, Kebbi...there is a new commissioner but no texts have been sent yet.

Anambra, Ebonyi and I think Enugu was what was on the door. Can't remember...texts have been sent and I also saw a quite a number of people in their office today.

They all said texts are still being sent out and some people may be on the list yet not receive texts for various reasons. So you guys should check with your commissioners.

I was told in ALL offices that all those invited for documentation are those who have been selected for appointment. Congratulations were in order in all the halls where applicants were.

In CrossRiver/AkwaIbom, we filled out a 4 page application form for appointment, attached copies of CV, credentials etc then we each sat with the commissioner one by one in his office. After which he ticked each successful file and his assistant took it for processing. He (the commissioner) told me the next process is to come and pick up our appointment letters.
I'm from akwa ibom ...tourism officer, ministry of information ,someone should help me check im the only male we are just three in that list thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) ... (267) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 / Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.