Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (231) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment (840258 Views)

FCSC 2016 Recruitment: FCSC Releases Batch A List For Interview! / Erisco Foods Limited 2016 Recruitment (97 Positions) / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) ... (267) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by bosssss(m): 9:41pm On Aug 21, 2017
latest Info: Some of the appointment letters are ready for distribution. They will start issuing the appointment letters any moment from now
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by eightynine: 9:51pm On Aug 21, 2017
bosssss:
latest Info: Some of the appointment letters are ready for distribution. They will start issuing the appointment letters any moment from now
how legit is this information?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by selebobo10: 10:21pm On Aug 21, 2017
Una don come bah....talk is CHEAP!!!!
bosssss:

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by makonko(m): 10:51pm On Aug 21, 2017
bosssss:

Big lie! Was there earlier.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Draone: 10:54pm On Aug 21, 2017
bosssss:
Your information may be right, I know is going to be in batches

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by yahmaid04(m): 11:14pm On Aug 21, 2017
makonko:

Big lie! Was there earlier.
dont be in a haste to say its a lie. It can be very possible sha

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by insperyadyou: 11:49pm On Aug 21, 2017
It is a very big lie oh. A big lie at that. You know that this is what can attract many people to comment very well. People will not learn. Do not post what you dont have full facts about. Once again it is a lie. I mean a very big lie and i can say it again- its a lie

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Benteke9: 6:43am On Aug 22, 2017
it seems true o, one thing for sure is that the director started signing some southern state letters that were ready last week, may be he is thru with them now. although some northern state are still typing or even documenting e.g jigawa kano, borno yobe, kwara kogi etc
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Jamila12345: 8:45am On Aug 22, 2017
Benteke9:
it seems true o, one thing for sure is that the director started signing some southern state letters that were ready last week, may be he is thru with them now. although some northern state are still typing or even documenting e.g jigawa kano, borno yobe, kwara kogi etc

Yes, I also learnt south southern states were a little faster than the others, their directors were signing when north central were still typing.

What I can't confirm is if distribution has started or when it would start.

We hope soon.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by motivationspika(m): 9:02am On Aug 22, 2017
When you say appointment letters will be issued soon, you still haven't said anything. Be specific. Let your contact tell you what date it will be ready for distribution/collection, then everybody will know you are talking, otherwise people may come on this platform to say your information is untrue. Period.

4 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Ladylexly: 10:07am On Aug 22, 2017
I went through former post of yours and could c you are gud at making speculations I must remind you we ain't a minor here,pls whatever info you're giving should not bring unnecessary hope or just to get urslf excited or noticed. We are here for a genuine info that will bring abt nexlevel pls be guided.
bosssss:
latest Info: Sqome of the appointment letters are ready for distribution. They will start issuing the appointment letters any moment from now

3 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by insperyadyou: 3:33pm On Aug 22, 2017
Ladylexly:
I went through former post of yours and could c you are gud at making speculations I must remind you we ain't a minor here,pls whatever info you're giving should not bring unnecessary hope or just to get urslf excited or noticed. We are here for a genuine info that will bring abt nexlevel pls be guided.
You can observe things very well and you are very correct. People should help this forum by feeding us with concrete information

2 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by ibros46: 5:39pm On Aug 22, 2017
I went there today, one of the secretaries in Yobe, borno and bauchi state commissioner office told me that she doesn't know when they'll start issuing APLs out. She said that they'll be tho ones to contact us. God knows best.

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by motivationspika(m): 6:30pm On Aug 22, 2017
ibros46:
I went there today, one of the secretaries in Yobe, borno and bauchi state commissioner office told me that she doesn't know when they'll start issuing APLs out. She said that they'll be tho ones to contact us. God knows best.
You are so right. And this is the truth of the whole matter
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Benteke9: 6:48pm On Aug 22, 2017
ibros46:

don't mind them , they know the likely time, but they will not say, they ll be forming "acting on one code of secrecy "which dey signed. have u ever wonder they all give the same brief uniform answer except they over sabi u wella . but there is progress as regards apl as bossss said earlier
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by kayshow(m): 2:01am On Aug 24, 2017
I was at fcsc yesterday, I saw my apl signed July but wasn't given yet.I was told will be given next week monday .

2 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by makonko(m): 2:25am On Aug 24, 2017
kayshow:
I was at fcsc yesterday, I saw my apl signed July but wasn't given yet.I was told will be given next week monday .

No problem. T's just 3 days away grin grin

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Fowobi84: 5:26am On Aug 24, 2017
kayshow:

Pls you are from which state?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by bosssss(m): 6:17am On Aug 24, 2017
kayshow:
some appoinment letters are ready for distribution . They will start issuing between now and Sept 1st.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by gabaih(m): 6:25am On Aug 24, 2017
kayshow:

Pls which state and Mins. are u from? grin angry

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by motivationspika(m): 6:50am On Aug 24, 2017
Normally, one would expect that if the issuance of appointment letters is to begin next monday, people would have started receiving messages around this time. There should be a prior notice. It cannot be an impromptu arrangement. It is not only the people on nairaland that are expecting the said appointment.

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by makonko(m): 9:09am On Aug 24, 2017
motivationspika:
Normally, one would expect that if the issuance of appointment letters is to begin next monday, people would have started receiving messages around this time. There should be a prior notice. It cannot be an impromptu arrangement. It is not only the people on nairaland that are expecting the said appointment.

Gbehni

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Erenje24(m): 10:12am On Aug 24, 2017
motivationspika:
u er right
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by selebobo10: 11:36am On Aug 24, 2017
Speculations Speculations Speculations!!!The good thing is that somday dis whole ish wud definetly cum to an end and we all go rest frm all dese unconfirmed sources and wat ve u*sigh.....because of a truth ehn una no dey Epp at all.....
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by danbakia4j: 11:45am On Aug 24, 2017
motivationspika:
Promptu or impromptu, all is the same. let them just call we will gladly go and collect.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by motivationspika(m): 1:24pm On Aug 24, 2017
This one will say his contact told him this. The other will say the secretary of her commission told her that. But the commission has not said anything. I bet you monday will come and no appointment letter will be presented, not even next week.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by gennylota: 1:31pm On Aug 24, 2017
motivationspika:
This one will say his contact told him this. The other will say the secretary of her commission told her that. But the commission has not said anything. I bet you monday will come and no appointment letter will be presented, not even next week.
motivationspika,my friend has gotten her appointment letter.she was given Education officer. She has done her documentation today. Success to everyone

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by vivlyviv: 1:31pm On Aug 24, 2017
You guys should stop discouraging people from giving info. None of them has said that what they have is 100% correct, they are only sharing the information they got from their contacts. And if anyone is not comfortable with any info that is being passed, please ignore and stop castigating biko.

2 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by yahmaid04(m): 1:46pm On Aug 24, 2017
gennylota:
motivationspika,my friend has gotten her appointment letter.she was given Education officer. She has done her documentation today. Success to everyone
wow congrts to her! That means bosss is correct. Which state?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by yahmaid04(m): 1:46pm On Aug 24, 2017
vivlyviv:
You guys should stop discouraging people from giving info. None of them has said that what they have is 100% correct, they are only sharing the information they got from their contacts. And if anyone is not comfortable with any info that is being passed, please ignore and stop castigating biko.
I could not agree more cheesy
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by gennylota: 1:48pm On Aug 24, 2017
vivlyviv:
thanks a lot for your understanding

(1) (2) (3) ... (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) ... (267) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 / Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.