Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,045 members, 7,838,639 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (232) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment (841616 Views)

FCSC 2016 Recruitment: FCSC Releases Batch A List For Interview! / Erisco Foods Limited 2016 Recruitment (97 Positions) / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) ... (267) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Jamila12345: 1:52pm On Aug 24, 2017
motivationspika:
This one will say his contact told him this. The other will say the secretary of her commission told her that. But the commission has not said anything. I bet you monday will come and no appointment letter will be presented, not even next week.

Don't worry, we will get appointment letters soon by God's grace.

Probably no information should be shared anymore.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Jamila12345: 1:53pm On Aug 24, 2017
vivlyviv:
You guys should stop discouraging people from giving info. None of them has said that what they have is 100% correct, they are only sharing the information they got from their contacts. And if anyone is not comfortable with any info that is being passed, please ignore and stop castigating biko.

Exactly o

I joined recently just to share updates I get fa.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Jamila12345: 1:53pm On Aug 24, 2017
gennylota:
motivationspika,my friend has gotten her appointment letter.she was given Education officer. She has done her documentation today. Success to everyone

Congrats to her
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by paulynpen(m): 1:56pm On Aug 24, 2017
gennylota:
motivationspika,my friend has gotten her appointment letter.she was given Education officer. She has done her documentation today. Success to everyone
Plz what state
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by juola(f): 2:13pm On Aug 24, 2017
gennylota:
how and when was she contacted?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by kayshow(m): 4:02pm On Aug 24, 2017
I am from oyo ,Oyo ,osun, is ready
Fowobi84:

Pls you are from which state?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by kayshow(m): 4:05pm On Aug 24, 2017
makonko:

Big lie! Was there earlier.
it true bro
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by insperyadyou: 4:40pm On Aug 24, 2017
Nobody is here is to discourage anyone. In fact this thread is the most peaceful thread i have come to know. We were only emphasizing on being factual then. It is nice to know that the person you were interviewed together, or the person that you did documentation together has been offered appointment. But it would be NICER if you on this thread can prove to us that you have been offered. Henceforth, let us all hear your testimonies, as i hope to share mine within the shortest possible time. Good Evening all

3 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by makonko(m): 4:43pm On Aug 24, 2017
insperyadyou:
Nobody is here is to discourage anyone. In fact this thread is the most peaceful thread i have come to know. We were only emphasizing on being factual then. It is nice to know that the person you were interviewed together, or the person that you did documentation together has been offered appointment. But it would be NICER if you on this thread can prove to us that you have been offered. Henceforth, let us all hear your testimonies, as i hope to share mine within the shortest possible time. Good Evening all

In addition to this, those of us that have received their APL should upload it please wink

2 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by insperyadyou: 5:10pm On Aug 24, 2017
makonko:

In addition to this, those of us that have received their APL should upload it please wink
you are very, very correct

2 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by paulynpen(m): 5:51pm On Aug 24, 2017
makonko:

If you were the first to recieve will you upload yours?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by insperyadyou: 5:53pm On Aug 24, 2017
juola:

how and when was she contacted?
honestly, you need to ask if she was the only one since someone was there yesterday and heard nothing. Or perhaps its today they started issuing. Or your friend is seeing documentation as appointment letter, or your friend is only pulling your leg. Please let us know

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by makonko(m): 6:18pm On Aug 24, 2017
paulynpen:
If you were the first to recieve will you upload yours?

Of course
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Draone: 6:28pm On Aug 24, 2017
insperyadyou:
nice one but let every body know that there are some people who received APLs. I am a witness to it.A friend to friend of mine have received her own (foreign Affairs). You may not agree with me but this is a gospel truth.

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by ibnmuhd: 6:42pm On Aug 24, 2017
Hello everyone.

We should know that there are 2 categories. The regular list and the stake holders list.

The process for those on the stakeholders was faster. I confirmed this when I did my documentation this week.

Don't worry if someone from your state receives APL earlier than you. Ours will follow too, though not promptly.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by motivationspika(m): 7:36pm On Aug 24, 2017
It is my goal to respect every commenter's thought on this forum but nothing is wrong in believing in the doctrine of "trust but verify". I am hopeful that many of you prospective candidates will share your smile with nairaland later on. I had also hope to see your faces at the Commission during proper documentation. I understand this appointment may be needed to get less disappointments. I may breeze in to the Commission tomorrow in order to get a clearer picture. Take care of you.

4 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by insperyadyou: 7:42pm On Aug 24, 2017
motivationspika:
It is my goal to respect every commenter's thought on this forum but nothing is wrong in believing in the doctrine of "trust but verify". I am hopeful that many of you prospective candidates will share your smile with nairaland later on. I had also hope to see your faces at the Commission during proper documentation. I understand this appointment may be needed to get less disappointments. I may breeze in to the Commission tomorrow in order to get a clearer picture. Take care of you.
You are too meticulous in your use of words. Take care too

2 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by gennylota: 9:27pm On Aug 24, 2017
insperyadyou:
honestly, you need to ask if she was the only one since someone was there yesterday and heard nothing. Or perhaps its today they started issuing. Or your friend is seeing documentation as appointment letter, or your friend is only pulling your leg. Please let us know
. Words has failed me in replying you.

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by gennylota: 9:28pm On Aug 24, 2017
paulynpen:

Plz what state
Anambra state dear
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by gennylota: 9:35pm On Aug 24, 2017
Draone:
nice one but let every body know that there are some people who received APLs. I am a witness to it.A friend to friend of mine have received her own (foreign Affairs). You may not agree with me but this is a gospel truth. Don't mind some people here. One should upload his or her APL right here just to convince you.someone even went as far as saying my friend probably doesn't know the difference between documentation and APL. Sometimes one do not know what to say here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by abuuthmaan: 10:24pm On Aug 24, 2017
motivationspika:

More grease to ur elbow, but can you help a brother by checking for his name at the commission tomorrow?

Usman Muhammed Ahmed, OAGF, Kwara state

thanks for your anticipated assistance.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by yahmaid04(m): 10:50pm On Aug 24, 2017
insperyadyou:
Lmao grin

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by onyiijanny(f): 8:57am On Aug 25, 2017
Draone:
nice one but let every body know that there are some people who received APLs. I am a witness to it.A friend to friend of mine have received her own (foreign Affairs). You may not agree with me but this is a gospel truth.

From foreign affairs,,please which state?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by juola(f): 12:20pm On Aug 25, 2017
From my own observations, this recruitment process started in September last year and we filled the forms for three months, Fcsc processed the forms for three months and we were invited for interview. this also went on from three months after which some were invited for documentation. I think we should wait till September which will make it three months from documentation for issuance of APL. This is not from any source. just my observation.

3 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by obashiakpu(m): 10:15pm On Aug 25, 2017
If anybody has actually received his or her APL. Please upload
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by makonko(m): 10:42pm On Aug 25, 2017
obashiakpu:
If anybody has actually received his or her APL. Please upload

They won't because no one has received.

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by insperyadyou: 2:23pm On Aug 26, 2017
Last week came and passed like many other weeks of high expectation with no nairalander getting any phone call or text message signifying he or she should be at the commission for their already signed letters and further documentation processes. Coming week, from monday to thursday(before the Sallah holiday) should present a better information i supppose. While we are waiting for the first person on this platform to be handed appointment letter next week, let's all keep our fingers crossed.

3 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by ibros46: 3:49pm On Aug 26, 2017
The longest recruitment process ever, world record breaking.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by yahmaid04(m): 5:02pm On Aug 26, 2017
ibros46:
The longest recruitment process ever, world record breaking.
the last DPR recruitment lasted for two and half years, so I guess this is pretty fast compared to it.

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by ibros46: 6:22pm On Aug 26, 2017
yahmaid04:
the last DPR recruitment lasted for two and half years, so I guess this is pretty fast compared to it.

Bros na true o, naija na baba slow o.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by thincousin: 7:39pm On Aug 26, 2017
Whoelse was told that the ministry of foreign affairs suspended language candidates (translators or interpreters)?? ¿??¿??
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by thincousin: 7:41pm On Aug 26, 2017
thincousin:
Whoelse was told that the ministry of foreign affairs suspended language candidates (translators or interpreters)?? ¿??¿??

This is what my commissioner told me after interview. Whoelse was told same?

(1) (2) (3) ... (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) ... (267) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 / Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.