Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,290 members, 7,839,431 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (233) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment (841666 Views)

FCSC 2016 Recruitment: FCSC Releases Batch A List For Interview! / Erisco Foods Limited 2016 Recruitment (97 Positions) / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) ... (267) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by vivlyviv: 7:47pm On Aug 26, 2017
makonko:

They won't because no one has received.
Believe it or not...some people have collected their letters.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by ibros46: 8:00pm On Aug 26, 2017
vivlyviv:

Really? How and when?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by yahmaid04(m): 8:05pm On Aug 26, 2017
thincousin:

This is what my commissioner told me after interview. Whoelse was told same?
after which interview?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by gennylota: 8:48pm On Aug 26, 2017
ibros46:

Really? How and when?
my own friend was called on Tuesday and picked her appointment letter on Thursday and documented the same Thursday. Education officer that she's given! Again someone here confirmed a friend to his friend has picked her own for min of foreign affairs.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by ibros46: 8:51pm On Aug 26, 2017
gennylota:
my own friend was called on Tuesday and picked her appointment letter on Thursday and documented the same Thursday. Education officer that she's given! Again someone here confirmed a friend to his friend has picked her own for min of foreign affairs.
Aite, we shall continue to wait for ours be dat. Pls wch state is ur friend from?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by gennylota: 8:59pm On Aug 26, 2017
[quote author=makonko post=59829346]

They won't because no one has received.[/quote . Dear makonko , as it stands now, not just my friend picked her's but quite a number of people have collected their's. I pray God grant you yours so that you can believe.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by gennylota: 9:00pm On Aug 26, 2017
ibros46:

Aite, we shall continue to wait for ours be dat. Pls wch state is ur friend from?
An am bra state dear.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Msooquinn: 9:27pm On Aug 26, 2017
Pls we all have friends who were called for documentation and some of them are not here on nairaland,we should try to confirm from them too if any of them has been called for APL.Meanwhile I called the Secretary in my commissioner's office on Friday and she said soon.But innitially she told me Sept.So all things being equal,and by the grace of God Almighty,we would be done with this phase by Sept.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by thincousin: 10:05pm On Aug 26, 2017
To make it clearer.... My commissioner said the ministry of foreign affairs suspended d recruitment process of language (interpreters and translators) candidates for foreign affairs till further notice. Whoelse was told same?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Benteke9: 10:12pm On Aug 26, 2017
vivlyviv:

ok thanks.pls there is no need to code, have you collected your letter?

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Benteke9: 10:13pm On Aug 26, 2017
gennylota:
An am bra state dear.
pls be sincere, have u collected your letter?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Benteke9: 10:14pm On Aug 26, 2017
thincousin:
To make it clearer.... My commissioner said the ministry of foreign affairs suspended d recruitment process of language (interpreters and translators) candidates for foreign affairs till further notice. Whoelse was told same?

when did he tell you?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Benteke9: 10:15pm On Aug 26, 2017
Benteke9:

when did he tell you?
was it after interview or documentation
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by motivationspika(m): 10:40pm On Aug 26, 2017
thincousin:
Whoelse was told that the ministry of foreign affairs suspended language candidates (translators or interpreters)?? ¿??¿??
You mean those who read languages like Spanish, German, Portuguese, Arabic, French, and so on?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by gennylota: 10:48pm On Aug 26, 2017
Benteke9:

pls be sincere, have u collected your letter?
No I haven't collected mine. Maybe they started this last week.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by insperyadyou: 12:59am On Aug 27, 2017
On this appointment letter of a thing, some people can lie, really lie. Hear say don't solve problems. For the interview, some people on nairaland were called. During the documentation, some people on nairaland were called. Are we now saying nobody so far in the whole Nigeria on nairaland has gotten appointment letter?

2 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by vivlyviv: 7:30am On Aug 27, 2017
insperyadyou:
On this appointment letter of a thing, some people can lie, really lie. Hear say don't solve problems. For the interview, some people on nairaland were called. During the documentation, some people on nairaland were called. Are we now saying nobody so far in the whole Nigeria on nairaland has gotten appointment letter?
Oga, what would anyone gain for lying about some people collecting APLs. You personally have not seen anyone does not mean nobody has. Just so you know, these people are not on nairaland and even if they are, I am certain they are silent observers. None of them would even upload their letters with the way some of you antagonize the others. And if you still are not convinced, why not just ignore like others have and stop calling people liars.

2 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by insperyadyou: 8:19am On Aug 27, 2017
Sometimes when we do not understand the contextual nature of an expression, we are bound to misinterprete people's thoughts.

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by juola(f): 8:49am On Aug 27, 2017
hmmm
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by onyiijanny(f): 9:54am On Aug 27, 2017
thincousin:
Whoelse was told that the ministry of foreign affairs suspended language candidates (translators or interpreters)?? ¿??¿??
Which commissioner? Was it after the interview or after documentation ? I studied French and I went for documentation but I was never today such
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by gennylota: 11:28am On Aug 27, 2017
[quote author=vivlyviv post=59863063]
Oga, what would anyone gain for lying about some people collecting APLs. You personally have not seen anyone does not mean nobody has. Just so you know, these people are not on nairaland and even if they are, I am certain they are silent observers. None of them would even upload their letters with the way some of you antagonize the others. And if you still are not convinced, why not just ignore like others have and stop calling people liars.[/quote . Vivlyviv pls ignore him/her.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by gennylota: 11:31am On Aug 27, 2017
vivlyviv:

Oga, what would anyone gain for lying about some people collecting APLs. You personally have not seen anyone does not mean nobody has. Just so you know, these people are not on nairaland and even if they are, I am certain they are silent observers. None of them would even upload their letters with the way some of you antagonize the others. And if you still are not convinced, why not just ignore like others have and stop calling people liars.
Vivlyviv pls ignore him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by thincousin: 12:02pm On Aug 27, 2017
onyiijanny:

Which commissioner? Was it after the interview or after documentation ? I studied French and I went for documentation but I was never today such
Anambra. pls wats your state?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by thincousin: 12:03pm On Aug 27, 2017
motivationspika:
You mean those who read languages like Spanish, German, Portuguese, Arabic, French, and so on?
Yes you are right.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Benteke9: 12:49pm On Aug 27, 2017
thincousin:
Yes you are right.
sorry did u document ?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Benteke9: 12:52pm On Aug 27, 2017
motivationspika:

There was actually a list for interpreter and translator different from foreign service officers list, it has nothin to do with ur course of study, some language grad were under F.S.O list

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by insperyadyou: 1:10pm On Aug 27, 2017
The purpose of this faceless forum is to enable us share information, being that it is power. Please be diplomatic in your choice of worse of words atleast. I am also human

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Benteke9: 1:17pm On Aug 27, 2017
insperyadyou:
The purpose of this faceless forum is to enable us share information, being that it is power. Please be diplomatic in your choice of worse of words atleast. I am also human

98% of documented fellows will get the letter, if the letter is officially out everybody on this platform will know!!! the buzz will be too much, people wouldn't be able to hide their excitement, there is also a possibility that very very few have collect apl before the official date hence they still coding the information

2 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by zeongeon: 1:37pm On Aug 27, 2017
From one tale to another....I don't know about people collecting APL I don't know how true that is, well that's not my business. According to my ravens they have been mandated to concluded the recruitment as fast and soon as possible. The commissioners are working and the director of recruitment is also working. I just hope they are fast enough. Those people up there are thinking of conducting another recruitment when they are not even done with this one.

Commissioners are signing letters and forwarding to director of recruitment to make the final signing. Last week some commissioners weren't around and you need to see the mountain of APLs on there desk waiting to be signed.

Pray for speed and zeal on the part of those in charge of the recruitment. pray that no government or in house crisis halt the recruitment. Just pray, pray and pray some more. Certain states are in luck there commissioners have signed and forwarded their APLs

Work is ongoing and if they take the mandate serious APLs will roll out soon.

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Benteke9: 2:01pm On Aug 27, 2017
zeongeon:
From one tale to another....I don't know about people collecting APL I don't know how true that is, well that's not my business. According to my ravens they have been mandated to concluded the recruitment as fast and soon as possible. The commissioners are working and the director of recruitment is also working. I just hope they are fast enough. Those people up there are thinking of conducting another recruitment when they are not even done with this one.

Commissioners are signing letters and forwarding to director of recruitment to make the final signing. Last week some commissioners weren't around and you need to see the mountain of APLs on there desk waiting to be signed.

Pray for speed and zeal on the part of those in charge of the recruitment. pray that no government or in house crisis halt the recruitment. Just pray, pray and pray some more. Certain states are in luck there commissioners have signed and forwarded their APLs

Work is ongoing and if they take the mandate serious APLs will roll out soon.

bro I doubt commissioners sign, I know only directors do, about 8 commissioners sits are vacant
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Msooquinn: 3:29pm On Aug 27, 2017
Benteke9:

bro I doubt commissioners sign, I know only directors do, about 8 commissioners sits are vacant

True talk my brother.Even our Commissioner completed his tenure 3 months ago,and the office is expecting a new commissioner.What they did in regards to this recruitment was the interview and shortlisting of names of successful candidates.I doubt if they are to sign on the Apls.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by onyiijanny(f): 5:47pm On Aug 27, 2017
Benteke9:

There was actually a list for interpreter and translator different from foreign service officers list, it has nothin to do with ur course of study, some language grad were under F.S.O list
OK

(1) (2) (3) ... (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) ... (267) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 / Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.