Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (92) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment (838999 Views)

FCSC 2016 Recruitment: FCSC Releases Batch A List For Interview! / Erisco Foods Limited 2016 Recruitment (97 Positions) / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (267) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by ojotobor: 12:45pm On Mar 02, 2017
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by gennylota: 12:47pm On Mar 02, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]God help us all. Has anyone been called?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Room112(m): 12:56pm On Mar 02, 2017
ojotobor:
Fed ministry of trade and investment was added to the list during the extension period...that was wt I even applied for (industrial inspector)

wow lucky you, so many have missed out on this opportunity as they failed to communicate same on their website for applicants to apply.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by bosssss(m): 7:33pm On Mar 02, 2017
gennylota:
[color=#990000][/color]God help us all. Has anyone been called?
No
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by abdulbaba200(m): 8:45pm On Mar 02, 2017
ojotobor:
Fed ministry of trade and investment was added to the list during the extension period...that was wt I even applied for (industrial inspector)
so also some positions were also declared vacant lately at the federal ministry of information and culture e.g information officer I and II

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by gennylota: 11:08pm On Mar 02, 2017
It is well. shocked
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 03, 2017
WAITING FOR FED GOV JOB UNDER THE AUSPICES OF THE FCSC IS LIKE WAITING FOR RAPTURE TO COME.
IF THEY LIKE MAKE THEM SHORTLIST DECEMBER 2017, WHICH I PRESUME, NA THEM SABI.

A COUNTRY WHERE POLITICAL INSTABILITY, CORRUPTION, SECTIONALISM, NEPOTISM AND FAVORITISM, AS WELL AS TRIBALITIC AFFILIATION IS RAMPANT, AND WHERE GOD-FATHERISM IS PREVALENT; IT IS INDEED A PARADOXICAL CONUNDRUM TO STILL SEE A MYRIAD OF HOPEFUL, WISHFULL THINKING NIGERIANS ANTICIPATING A MIRAGE-LOOKING-EXPECTATION FROM A DELAPITATED MACHINERY WE CALL OUR GOVERNMENT.

HAVE YOU BEEN TO THE FCSC BUILDING IN ABUJA? IT IS A SIGHT FOR SORE EYES, NO LIGHT AND MAINTENANCE IS EVIDENTLY LACKING. AS FOR THE MINISTRIES SOME ARE AT LEAST WORTHY OF MENTION LIKE THE MIN OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS FOR INSTANCE, AND FINANCE.

IT IS HIGH TIME WE EMBRACE THE FACT THAT WE AS NIGERIANS, PREDESTINED BY GOD TO THIS COUNTRY, ARE EXPECTED TO CATER FOR OUR VERY EXISTENCE AND MEANS OF SUSTAINANCE (JOB). FINGERS CROSSED FOR THOSE WHO PUT THEIR HOPE IN THE FAILED GOVERNMENT WE HAVE.

IRRESPECTIVE OF THE FACT THAT I EVEN HAVE ONE OR TWO CONNECTION, I MUST CONFESS THAT THE SYSTEM STINKS. IT REEKS OF GREED, ENVY, JEALOUSY AND PRIDE AND THATS WHAT DEPRIVES THE LIKES OF ME AND YOU FROM ATTAINING OUR ANTICIPATED HEIGHTS WHEN IT COMES TO THINGS LIKE THIS.

HAVE YOU EVER WONDER THAT IN THIS AGE AND DISPENSATION WHERE COMPUTER AGE HAS COME TO STAY AND THINGS ARE NOW BEING DONE IN A NANOSECOND, THAT THE FCSC PORTAL IS EITHER DOWN OR THAT THERE IS DELAY IN THE PROCESSING OF SUBMITTED APPLICATIONS AND FOREVER AWAITING A SHORTLIST, THAT THEY ARE SO EXCITED IN KEEPING THOSE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PYRAMID WAITING ANXIOUSLY.

I REMAIN TZIP- AND I JUST WANT TO EXERT MY DISCRETION DISCREETLY!

6 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by dantsohoma: 1:38pm On Mar 03, 2017
tzipporah:
WAITING FOR FED GOV JOB UNDER THE AUSPICES OF THE FCSC IS LIKE WAITING FOR RAPTURE TO COME.

A COUNTRY WHERE POLITICAL INSTABILITY, CORRUPTION, SECTIONALISM, NEPOTISM AND FAVORITISM, AS WELL AS TRIBALITIC AFFILIATION IS RAMPANT, AND WHERE GOD-FATHERISM IS PREVALENT; IT IS INDEED A PARADOXICAL CONUNDRUM TO STILL SEE A MYRIAD OF HOPEFUL, WISHFULL THINKING NIGERIANS ANTICIPATING A MIRAGE-LOOKING-EXPECTATION FROM A DELAPITATED MACHINERY WE CALL OUR GOVERNMENT.

HAVE YOU BEEN TO THE FCSC BUILDING IN ABUJA? IT IS A SIGHT FOR SORE EYES, NO LIGHT AND MAINTENANCE IS EVIDENTLY LACKING. AS FOR THE MINISTRIES SOME ARE AT LEAST WORTHY OF MENTION LIKE THE MIN OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS FOR INSTANCE, AND FINANCE.

IT IS HIGH TIME WE EMBRACE THE FACT THAT WE AS NIGERIANS, PREDESTINED BY GOD TO THIS COUNTRY, ARE EXPECTED TO CATER FOR OUR VERY EXISTENCE AND MEANS OF SUSTAINANCE (JOB). FINGERS CROSSED FOR THOSE WHO PUT THEIR HOPE IN THE FAILED GOVERNMENT WE HAVE.

IRRESPECTIVE OF THE FACT THAT I EVEN HAVE ONE OR TWO CONNECTION, I MUST CONFESS THAT THE SYSTEM STINKS. IT REEKS OF GREED, ENVY, JEALOUSY AND PRIDE AND THATS WHAT DEPRIVES THE LIKES OF ME AND YOU FROM ATTAINING OUR ANTICIPATED HEIGHTS WHEN IT COMES TO THINGS LIKE THIS.

HAVE YOU EVER WONDER THAT IN THIS AGE AND DISPENSATION WHERE COMPUTER AGE HAS COME TO STAY AND THINGS ARE NOW BEING DONE IN A NANOSECOND, THAT THE FCSC PORTAL IS EITHER DOWN OR THAT THERE IS DELAY IN THE PROCESSING OF SUBMITTED APPLICATIONS AND FOREVER AWAITING A SHORTLIST, THAT THEY ARE SO EXCITED IN KEEPING THOSE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PYRAMID WAITING ANXIOUSLY.

It is indeed unfortunate ,but that what God have destine us to be in this Country.In nutshel ,no matter how critical condition of the jungle lion will never eat grass.

2 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Hiculis(f): 1:39pm On Mar 03, 2017
grin grin grin
izmercy:

Mumu. For your mind now you don yan finish bah. You sabi talk.see You that's not "lacking common sense". If the affected person can admit and rectify his mistake , then who are you? Mr Femi Adeshina or Lai Mohammed.

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by dantsohoma: 1:42pm On Mar 03, 2017
Hiculis:
grin grin grin
who are u referring to?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Bostin(m): 1:58pm On Mar 03, 2017
dantsohoma:
It is indeed unfortunate ,but that what God have destine us to be in this Country.In nutshel ,no matter how critical condition of the jungle lion will never eat grass.
ooooh! So Lion should continue eating blood and flesh? That's wicked and wild you know. We're in hell on earth already,may God safe us all.

2 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by bosssss(m): 2:47pm On Mar 03, 2017
tzipporah:

I totally agree with you. You have said it all.

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by avicky(f): 5:27pm On Mar 03, 2017
avicky:

How biko? No be u I ask nau. Just anxious noni.
lipsrsealed
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by methyl: 5:33pm On Mar 03, 2017
Is only in Nigeria they recruit close to 1yr, committee upon committee just to waste time unserious element of people

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by bosssss(m): 6:17pm On Mar 03, 2017
methyl:
Is only in Nigeria they recruit close to 1yr, committee upon committee just to waste time unserious element of people
they just want the applicants to forget about the recruitment. Its a delay on purpose.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by charliman2012: 7:25pm On Mar 03, 2017
bosssss:
they just want the applicants to forget about the recruitment. Its a delay on purpose.
Why mere speculation?

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by gennylota: 10:20pm On Mar 03, 2017
bosssss:
Exactly
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Nduwin(f): 10:34pm On Mar 03, 2017
Hayeesha12:
Please who can remember the vacancy I.d for scientific officer grade 1, level 09 under ministry of science and technology. I didn't print and can't find any link to embarassed neither did they send email as they promised. Please if anyone applied the same position and was able to printed or save should please kindly help me with the vacancy I.d.number thanks

Same here o, I even 4got d email I finally used for the process
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by latonyn(m): 9:23pm On Mar 04, 2017
If one is already with Npower, will it affect this FCSC job
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by dantsohoma: 10:45pm On Mar 04, 2017
No
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by bosssss(m): 6:21am On Mar 05, 2017
Can someone join Federal civil service job and Npower at the same time that's receiving Federal civil service salary n Npower stipend at the same time?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by bosssss(m): 6:21am On Mar 05, 2017
Can someone join Federal civil service job and Npower at the same time that's receiving Federal civil service salary n Npower stipend at the same time?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by dantsohoma: 7:51am On Mar 05, 2017
bosssss:
If u try that,am d one to first expose u.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Tbillz(m): 8:04am On Mar 05, 2017
dantsohoma:
whistle blower of life!

2 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Saryea83: 8:19am On Mar 05, 2017
lolzz, guys are not smiling grin grin shocked shocked grin grin

Anyways, eating from two ends is corruption! Efcc alert!
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by latonyn(m): 8:58am On Mar 05, 2017
The issue should be simple, one would just resign from the Npower and join the ministry

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Seedof4uk: 12:51pm On Mar 05, 2017
dantsohoma:
u dnt even need to expose him, bvn wld definitely do.

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by hotkaycee(m): 1:20pm On Mar 05, 2017
dantsohoma:
Snitch.......
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by charliman2012: 1:24pm On Mar 05, 2017
Hope the shortlist will be coming out soon? I overheard a politician say they have earlier submitted their 2 slots to the commission. Anyone with similar information.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by otabuko(m): 2:31pm On Mar 05, 2017
This people that their job is to hear from politicians, please when you hear, keep it to yourselves. What will be will be.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by charliman2012: 2:55pm On Mar 05, 2017
otabuko:
This people that their job is to hear from politicians, please when you hear, keep it to yourselves. What will be will be.
Ofcouse I know what will be will be. I was just trying to put in some information I got. Don't misunderstand me.

2 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by gennylota: 4:14pm On Mar 05, 2017
otabuko:
(This people that their job is to hear from politicians), please when you hear, keep it to yourselves. What will be will be.
haba he didn't mean any offense noe. Why not read in between the line. Besides, I also heard tje same but not from a politician.

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (267) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 / Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.