Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (93) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment (838964 Views)

FCSC 2016 Recruitment: FCSC Releases Batch A List For Interview! / Erisco Foods Limited 2016 Recruitment (97 Positions) / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (267) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by gennylota: 4:17pm On Mar 05, 2017
charliman2012:
Hope the shortlist will be coming out soon? I overheard a politician say they have earlier submitted their 2 slots to the commission. Anyone with similar information.
I heard the same dear.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by abdulbaba200(m): 5:04pm On Mar 05, 2017
We shouldnt discourage people sharing relevant information even if its rumor coz there is element of truth in any rumor, but one should be wise enough to detect the false information.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by methyl: 8:29pm On Mar 05, 2017
All this I heard people, didn't your source tell you the exact date the list will come out, me I am tired of this I heard everytime, that doesn't even hold water.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by cotmag(m): 8:46pm On Mar 05, 2017
otabuko:
This people that their job is to hear from politicians, please when you hear, keep it to yourselves. What will be will be.
I don't believe in " what will be, will be". Prayer can change the course of things. All we need to do is to pray for divine favour and connection. God can connect you to a politician too, bro. Many of my friends have gotten jobs through politicians. It was God that helped that after all. Prayer is the KEY. #TeamGodAlone

3 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by chajakyle: 9:30pm On Mar 05, 2017
Wel said Bro

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by abdulbaba200(m): 7:28am On Mar 06, 2017
Member representing kunchi/Tsanyawa constituency of kano state at national assembly comfirm yestaday in an interview with freedom radio kano that in a week time fcsc will commence the recruitment process into the federal civil service, while assuring that some qualified applicants from his constituency wll benefit from this recruitment. This is not a rumor i heard him live on the radio. But my concern now is the way our politicians are hijacking the federal jobs these days, its realy getting out of hand. So whats the fate of those that doesnt know politicians.

2 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by methyl: 7:35am On Mar 06, 2017
abdulbaba200:
Member representing kunchi/Tsanyawa constituency of kano state at national assembly comfirm yestaday in an interview with freedom radio kano that in a week time fcsc will commence the recruitment process into the federal civil service, while assuring that some qualified applicants from his constituency wll benefit from this recruitment. This is not a rumor i heard him live on the radio. But my concern now is the way our politicians are hijacking the federal jobs these days, its realy getting out of hand. So whats the fate of those that doesnt know politicians.
I am sure this you hear, we come to an end very soon. Na only u dey hear. All those una. Wey dey hear since last years what as come out of it. every time u hear, give us the exact date if you know your source is genuine and stop spill undone beans.

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by gennylota: 7:52am On Mar 06, 2017
methyl:

I am sure this you hear, we come to an end very soon. Na only u dey hear. All those una. Wey dey hear since last years what as come out of it. Very time u hear, give us the exact date if you know your source is genuine and stop spill undone beans.
there is no point we being sad over people's sorce of info and the exact date the list comes out.. Being hopeful that God can do all things for us is important. If your have ever witnessed any fcsc recruitment, you would understand more; and see the truth in the "I heard, I heard" which you complain about.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Hiculis(f): 11:45am On Mar 06, 2017
The big question is "when is the almighty list coming out"!!??
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by charliman2012: 12:29pm On Mar 06, 2017
Soon
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by itsyourboya: 12:50pm On Mar 06, 2017
I heard that......... Today is Monday. OK bye
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by methyl: 1:13pm On Mar 06, 2017
No mind, na everytime dem dey hear, very soon una go talk sey una hear from God

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 06, 2017
YEAH VERY SOON.. WE ALL KNOW NIGERIA'S VERY SOON IS A SYNONYM FOR IN A LONG TIME, BUT WE HAVE AN INHERENT SPIRIT OF KEEPING HOPE ALIVE. TO ALL THE HOPEFUL, BEST OF LUCK!

I AM JUST PRAYING EARNESTLY THAT THOSE OF YOU WAITING HAVE ONE OF THE FOLLOWING:
1. GOD-FATHER, NOT KWE KWE ONE OOO.
2. CONNECTION TO AND WITH THE RIGHT PEOPLE, NOT WHO YOU KNOW ON NAIRALAND OO grin REFERRING TO, YOU KNOW YOUR SELVES.
3. ROBUST AND VIABLE CREDITABLE LETTERS FROM ONE OR TWO AUTHORIZATIONS BACKING YOUR APPLICATION

OTHERWISE PLEASE JUST BE REST ASSURED THAT THERE IS NO HOPE.

HATE TO BURST YOUR HARLEQUIN BUBBLES, BUT LETS CALL A SPADE A SPADE.

I REMAIN TZIP.

3 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by DirtyGold: 4:31pm On Mar 06, 2017
What's all these rubbish you guys are filing this thread sef? Too much noise about nothing!
As if the civil service job pays that well.... when some level 8 graduates in some ministries take home as low as 56k monthly! You only earn about 100k or slightly more when you work in a revenue generating parastatal/agency. The only good thing about the civil service job is job security, nothing more.

Don't be sentimental and emotional about it because too many people qualify for the limited spaces and not everybody who qualifies eminently (even by merit) will make it. I'm sure the "graduates" that applied for the recent openings have also applied somewhere else and didn't make it. So, whether this fcsc package works out or not, the sun will still shine tomorrow! That is life... many are called but only a few are choosen.

Y'all should chill and stop glorifying those vampires in power as if they hold the key to your prosperity.

What's tha business?
tzipporah:
YEAH VERY SOON.. WE ALL KNOW NIGERIA'S VERY SOON IS A SYNONYM FOR IN A LONG TIME, BUT WE HAVE AN INHERENT SPIRIT OF KEEPING HOPE ALIVE. TO ALL THE HOPEFUL, BEST OF LUCK!

I AM JUST PRAYING EARNESTLY THAT THOSE OF YOU WAITING HAVE ONE OF THE FOLLOWING:
1. GOD-FATHER, NOT KWE KWE ONE OOO.
2. CONNECTION TO AND WITH THE RIGHT PEOPLE, NOT WHO YOU KNOW ON NAIRALAND OO grin REFERRING TO, YOU KNOW YOUR SELVES.
3. ROBUST AND VIABLE CREDITABLE LETTERS FROM ONE OR TWO AUTHORIZATIONS BACKING YOUR APPLICATION

OTHERWISE PLEASE JUST BE REST ASSURED THAT THERE IS NO HOPE.

HATE TO BURST YOUR HARLEQUIN BUBBLES, BUT LETS CALL A SPADE A SPADE.

I REMAIN TZIP.

4 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by gennylota: 5:43pm On Mar 06, 2017
[color=#006600][/color] it is well.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by abdulbaba200(m): 6:44pm On Mar 06, 2017
methyl:

I am sure this you hear, we come to an end very soon. Na only u dey hear. All those una. Wey dey hear since last years what as come out of it. Very time u hear, give us the exact date if you know your source is genuine and stop spill undone beans.
nawaho, in short i am not happy with ur comment,but u know non of us here is in the position to give date nah, please you should learn how to comment that wll not offend others, have i done wrong by informin the house on the issue of discussion.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by charliman2012: 8:58am On Mar 07, 2017
abdulbaba200:
nawaho, in short i am not happy with ur comment,but u know non of us here is in the position to give date nah, please you should learn how to comment that wll not offend others, have i done wrong by informin the house on the issue of discussion.
My dear don't mind him/her that is individual differences
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Room112(m): 10:55am On Mar 07, 2017
Good Morning House, i have good news ... we should be expecting text messages any moment from now as for the commissioners ,they are already on the way with preparing letters for successful applicants , so folks keep Believing God for this Recruitment as he will make a WAY for us Amen!

4 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Room112(m): 11:02am On Mar 07, 2017
abdulbaba200:
@abdulbaba your comments are well appreciated Always. thanks!
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 07, 2017
Room112:
Good Morning House, i have good news ... we should be expecting text messages any moment from now as for the commissioners ,they are already on the way with preparing letters for successful applicants , so folks keep Believing God for this Recruitment as he will make a WAY for us Amen!
Amen ohhh
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by PrinceFola(m): 11:25am On Mar 07, 2017
Room112:
Amen, thanks for the information bro.... FingersCrossed!!!!

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by charliman2012: 11:49am On Mar 07, 2017
Nice information
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Adams6116: 1:33pm On Mar 07, 2017
Room112:
It is indeed a good news.Thanks alot
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Ayima: 1:36pm On Mar 07, 2017
Please you guys should stop disturbing, there is nothing happening in fcsc for now.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by charliman2012: 4:02pm On Mar 07, 2017
Complications!!!!
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by bosssss(m): 7:22pm On Mar 07, 2017
Ayima:
Please you guys should stop disturbing, there is nothing happening in fcsc for now.
Are you sure?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Ayima: 7:34pm On Mar 07, 2017
bosssss:
Are you sure?
120% sure.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by 2innocent(m): 8:11pm On Mar 07, 2017
Ayima:
120% sure.
lie
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by abdulbaba200(m): 8:31pm On Mar 07, 2017
I think its always good when giving any information here to state the source of such info likewise if you must debunk any information you also state your source.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by bosssss(m): 8:47pm On Mar 07, 2017
Ayima:
120% sure.
ok
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by gennylota: 9:09pm On Mar 07, 2017
Ayima:
pure lie. The guy is 100% correct.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by gennylota: 9:17pm On Mar 07, 2017
My source is a fed com. brother. I usually call him for updates. For like two weeks he told me they started typing the ministers and senators list AP and others follow immediately after their. I am only praying.

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (267) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 / Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.