Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,521 members, 7,854,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:03 PM

How Do You Like It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Like It? (671 Views)

Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It / Ladies Will You Still Love Your Man After He Treats You Like This ?(PIC) / Ladies: Do U Like It Wen Men Stare At Ur Properties?(behind & Bobbie!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Like It? by TheSeeker(m): 12:25pm On Oct 11, 2009
You're going out with your partner on a date, preferably on a weekend, how would you like your partner to be dressed? How will you be dressed?

Also, on the choice of the spot, how would you like the setting? Give a graphic picture of how you want it all set.
Re: How Do You Like It? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 11, 2009
Sexy casual for me, casual for him. A nice resort with beautiful cool sunshine, good food/music and just laxing about and enjoying the moment.
Re: How Do You Like It? by TheSeeker(m): 12:39pm On Oct 11, 2009
Hmmmmm. . . OK. Is that how you want me dressed when I take you out on that date I promised you? grin
Re: How Do You Like It? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 11, 2009
Yes sir wink What do you have planned?
Re: How Do You Like It? by TheSeeker(m): 7:47pm On Oct 11, 2009
Well, I have this nice place by the beach in Barcelona. It's located in a very quiet but beautiful environment; the place is nothing short of a vista. When we're done there, we'll check in to our hotel room. The next morning, we'll both fly to Madrid so I can show you the beautiful things there. We'll go to the movies in the evening, maybe check in for dinner later if we so wish. Later in the night, we'll go back to our new hotel room, but first we'll hang at the lobby for a couple of minutes because they need to serve you a very nice wine meant for the big girls.

After that, you know the rest or if you don't know, I'll tell you later in the morning.
Re: How Do You Like It? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 11, 2009
Wowsers, just like the movies smiley Sounds great wink
Re: How Do You Like It? by TheSeeker(m): 7:57pm On Oct 11, 2009
All I can tell you is welcome to my beautiful world.
Re: How Do You Like It? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 11, 2009
Woohoo, Thank God I found you cheesy
Re: How Do You Like It? by aomom(m): 9:37pm On Oct 11, 2009
hmmmm
Re: How Do You Like It? by Igwe9(m): 10:11pm On Oct 11, 2009
lol, another love tale! grin
Re: How Do You Like It? by yme1(f): 11:55pm On Oct 11, 2009
for him- a dressing that says am a bad cool guy meant for me and me only tongue

for me-a dressing that says am just too hot for you to handle tongue grin

spot-a table for two with wine and candle light,a place that is quiet enough to make us think about life and note it must be at night o tongue
Re: How Do You Like It? by ikamefa(f): 12:00am On Oct 12, 2009
@topic

butt-nakid! " grin " on a deserted beach island with my partner

no cell phones, to tv, no internet  absolutely nuttin cheesy cheesy cheesy

just us in our shinning glory and the cool breeze  "  grin "

(1) (Reply)

Is That An Offence To Prove That I Love Her / Get The Romance Back Into Your Marriage. / What Is This Love Thing Al About?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.