Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Did I go too far with my actions? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did I go too far with my actions? (15116 Views)

Did I Go Wrong By Friendzoning This Girl? Pls Advise Me Guys (convo Screenshots) / Mature Minds: Am I Going Too Far With My Boss? / My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by Talk2Bella(f): 10:45pm On Sep 19, 2016
uyiekpen26:
Bros now I know better. This is someone I picked up from the gutter and cleaned up. Now she's saying it was the bad advice her friends gave her. I've told her I'm not interested. She will eat sand.

Nah she cannot eat sand another man will just take your place grin
Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by coyy(m): 10:52pm On Sep 19, 2016
Danfuster:

so then... What is the primary responsibility of a woman that's adequately and rottingly catered for??

Where In my write up did I address that paragraph to YOU?, I addressed that paragraph to OP and I was concise about it using "OP" as opening paragraph. You're the one who needs to go back and read through again but this time, slowly and apply basic reading rules... I wonder if you ever passed English Tests?! undecided

So again... I think I have to school you on this English thingy, I said Girls hoes and not women, can't you tell the diference between the two? I bet you can't tell the difference between a Lady and a woman. Your idiocy is legendary and irredeemable.

I won't return your quotes anymore cos your mind is too small to hold an intellectual convo. Maybe you could try electrotherapy to stimulate your cerebral cortex only then will your cerebrum function at it's optimum.

Adios
lol, girls are hoes not women...OK, I get it.

for example, ur mum was a hoe(when she was a girl grin , but as a woman she isn't a hoe)

I get you now

safe!!!
Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by Danfuster(m): 10:55pm On Sep 19, 2016
uyiekpen26:
thank you my brother. Now I know better. No woman will ever see my #5 not to talk of my #20. I would have given her the beating of her life before but I chose not to.

One time for you bro cos now you know...better. If they can cheat on Ice prince and Drake is always singing about heartbreak, mehn....God help us undecided. I just want you know there're still a few sisters out there.

Crazy thing is, they don't do it for money no more. They do it for variety. I have a Jam for you to ease off bro...You'll love it

J Cole - No Role Model

1 Like

Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by Danfuster(m): 11:02pm On Sep 19, 2016
warrah:

Go on and do what ever you deem right, but remember, for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.....

His action right now is that equal and opposite reaction to the initial action... You feel me bro.

2 Likes

Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Sep 19, 2016
op am sorry you have been scammed by a nigerian girl, well come to naija where the economy has made the average nigerian girl; a shrewd businesswoman. Their product for sale is called fake love and you bought quite a lot of it. Fortunately you discovered on time . Probably your discovery made you buy your first car in this recession grin. now listen never go the extra miles for a girl who is not your wife. if you love her so much wife her that is how we roll in naija. if you want to date just play games but dont put your heart into it or else you would be burnt. there are still good girls around, if you see one date her briefly and wife her. sefini

3 Likes

Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by Gofwane(m): 11:41pm On Sep 19, 2016
To me, you acted childishly by asking her landlord to throw her out.

She cheated on you despite all you did for her but then, do not spoil your good deeds by taking harsh action.... Just let it pass and move on with your life. I'm telling you, her conscience will keep haunting for the rest of her life.
Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by kally01(m): 12:03am On Sep 20, 2016
thecatch:
With what u said she did u didn't go far. But looking inwardly to the matter I think there is more to the story. Maybe op wasn't satisfying her sexually or something is wrong some where if not a lady in her right sense doing everything you mentioned here wouldn't want to cheat on you. (just saying)
person dey pay her school fees and rent u dey talk of weda him dey satisfy her sexually... chai diariz God ooooo

2 Likes

Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by Nobody: 12:15am On Sep 20, 2016
[size=15pt] Op is just a joke,, girls with fish brain now will start sending PM's
Be weary of this guy, he's not real. His first post is about a car he bought in which he showed us only one image of the car(bloody liar), and now this .....
Making y'all think he is well to do, this dude is one retarded psychotic poor fellow with hidden agenda. Please beware
Rich guys don't make this senseless noise
[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by GiMngo: 12:31am On Sep 20, 2016
Snow5:
Lols... OP I feel your pain oo...

Mine is a different direction.. I felt for the guy that was dating the lady.. So dat night.. I couldn't touch her cos I have a conscience...

NOW THE STORY..

we were good friends(I and the lady) .. Last time we saw ourself was way back 2010,..so I was serving in benin 2014 /2015 when I saw this my old time friend... We hugged each other and almost kissed while on the road self.. We got talking and she said she is a student in uniben.. I was too eager to visit her or she visits me... Either ways.. What was on my mind was to kpansh her(enjoy a night with her)..

We got to a point when we discussed almost everything... And I got to realise that she already has a fiancee.. And that finance graduated 2yrs before I graduate... And was doing a meager job... And from that meager job that nigga was doing... He rented an apartment for this my lady friend.. Bought everything that was literally in that house... The lady was comfortable.. And the nigga visits every Saturday jst to satisfy his fiancee in all ramification..

She visited me in my room.. Where I was serving and she passed the night in my house... Immediately she came in.. We hugged but dint kiss at all(she was even surprised at my attitude).. I cooked for her.. She ate... And she quickly took a shower... It was about 7pm then.. She came and sat on the bed NAKED.. jst only panties on..

I was busying pressing my phone and doing nothing inside my phone... Lols...she was like "Patrick what's wrong? Are u angry at me?.. I said no oo.... I moved closer and and we started gisting again oo... I in initiate almost all the stories that night... Jst to make her tired and weak...

She eventually fell asleep I dint even kissed her... I couldn't even romance her... Cos my minid nor let me do the thing... Because I WAS FEELING FOR THAT NIGGA THAT THought HE HAS A GIRL HE WANT TO MARRY ALREADY... I couldn't do it.. I slept on the floor that night..

She woke up the next morning and left about 7am to catch up with lectures.. That evening... Her watsapp status was "dem give you knife and yam you nor fit do anything"... I knew that status was for me... I jst shook my head and till I left that Benin... Na twice we see and na for road we take talk and chat..

Almost all ladies act like this.. I don't know why... What will it take u to be loyal? U see someone that does almost visually everything for you... U still cheat on him... As in... Wetin u dey find? SMH..

bro take heart jor
Dude...I'm lost for words but honestly you deserved some adorations. I pray God give you the woman that will honour, cherish, respect and love you. #such a heart#

1 Like

Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by Snow5(m): 1:33am On Sep 20, 2016
GiMngo:

Dude...I'm lost for words but honestly you deserved some adorations. I pray God give you the woman that will honour, cherish, respect and love you. #such a heart#

Thanks boss...

I really felt sorry for the fiancee. I ad to turn my heart against it... Cos I know what goes around.. Comes back around..

Thanks for the prayer... Amen to it.
Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by ehix89(m): 2:03am On Sep 20, 2016
thecatch:
With what u said she did u didn't go far. But looking inwardly to the matter I think there is more to the story. Maybe op wasn't satisfying her sexually or something is wrong some where if not a lady in her right sense doing everything you mentioned here wouldn't want to cheat on you. (just saying)
How much be cucumber for market

2 Likes

Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by Fidecoo(m): 2:56am On Sep 20, 2016
uyiekpen26:
Myself and this particular girl have been dating for quite sometime (let's say like 2yrs) now. This is someone I do everything for. I pay for the house she's currently living in, send her money for her upkeep, paid some of her fees in school and once in awhile take her on some of my trips within and outside the country.

I've noticed that most times when I call her in the evenings she's never with her phone and she doesn't even pick when I call. I thought maybe she's reading or something. So I don't usually bother to ask her. At some point I noticed some strange behaviors in her. This was someone who was never a club person and all of a sudden she started clubbing and smoking shisha. I confronted her and she said it was just once but I kept quiet. So I decided to do a little investigation without her notice. So I called her one day and a guy picked up and asked who I was. I ended the call and decided to pay her a surprise visit. As soon as I entered, I saw a guy on boxers and singlet sitting on her bed and as soon as she saw me she almost developed high BP. But I pretended like nothing was happening and told her I just came to check up on her.

I left her house that in anger. I went straight to the bank the following week I opened an account for her and closed the account. I stopped with immediate effect the visa processing I was doing in her name. Burnt all the clothes I bought for her from dubai recently and gave all the jewelries I bought for her too to one of my neighbors. I told the landlord to issue a quit notice to her in the house she currently stays. I'm supposed to be renewing the rent by October 17. I'm equally thinking of coming to remove everything in that same house by the weekend with some mobile policemen. As for the school fees she can forget about it. She will have to source for that herself. Just yesterday she and some of those her useless friends and family members have been disturbing my phone begging. Saying I'm taking things too far.
, as for me oo!!, wouldn't do more than just walking out of her and her life,cut all forms of communication,feelings and then end the relationship.but as for anything I may or might have done for her,i will just allow her go with it.because to me,most of those things I might have done for her is her own fair share of the relationship.(especially if I have tasted her most precious gift "her body"wink. Shame wouldn't even allow me do anything. (like closing of the bank account, etc)
Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by yorhmienerd(m): 3:19am On Sep 20, 2016
ucsparks:
[size=15pt] Op is just a joke,, girls with fish brain now will start sending PM's
Be weary of this guy, he's not real. His first post is about a car he bought in which he showed us only one image of the car(bloody liar), and now this .....
Making y'all think he is well to do, this dude is one retarded psychotic poor fellow with hidden agenda. Please beware
[/size]
You don start again
Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by yorhmienerd(m): 3:20am On Sep 20, 2016
uyiekpen26:
I'll do that bros. I said Friday cos of my schedule. I'm not gonna exchange words with her. The presence of mobile policemen will humble her. If she tries to create any drama I'll ensure she gets arrested.
Friday might be far

1 Like

Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by ViktorMartins(m): 5:11am On Sep 20, 2016
Bro, collect everything and dash them all out! Motherless babies home will be happy with the gifts!

1 Like

Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by davdjayj: 5:29am On Sep 20, 2016
When you give someone something, you do not collect it back. Dont let her make you petty and childish. Stopping future payments, rent and so on is OK, but taking back what was given in love is going to.far,too petty and extremely childish. Not bashing you or anything as you have every right to be mad at her for cheating. Men invest in women for 10-20 years and they still cheat. Buy houses,cars, what have you. Bragging about paying fees in a 9ja university, rent and upkeep is nothing.
Years of experience has taught us a woman or man that will cheat will do so regardless of what you do. Move on already!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by telemapreye1(f): 5:54am On Sep 20, 2016
uyiekpen26:
funny enough we dey strave well but women can never be content.
How old is she?
Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by telemapreye1(f): 5:56am On Sep 20, 2016
Terryindeed:
My brother God bless you too, please do one thing for me before you leave the house, spit on her face and walk away, don't exchange a word, don't say I have heard you, just pack everything, then when she comes to you , get hold of her face and spit on her forehead. That will make her in her life never cheat with even a dog. What I just said will follow her to her entaph (grave) . Brother Friday is too far, what happens tomorrow? Abeg I don't want u to forgive her o.
You are not serious grin

1 Like

Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by optional1(f): 6:03am On Sep 20, 2016
abokibuhari:

baba, leave that phone make she use for remembering you. most babes no get joy at all, I dated one but later found it that she was dating someone even before i asked her out. I almost wept

Thank God u didnt wept sha cheesy
Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by Terryindeed: 6:27am On Sep 20, 2016
davdjayj:
When you give someone something, you do not collect it back. Dont let her make you petty and childish. Stopping future payments, rent and so on is OK, but taking back what was given in love is going to.far,too petty and extremely childish. Not bashing you or anything as you have every right to be mad at her for cheating. Men invest in women for 10-20 years and they still cheat. Buy houses,cars, what have you. Bragging about paying fees in a 9ja university, rent and upkeep is nothing.
Years of experience has taught us a woman or man that will cheat will do so regardless of what you do. Move on already!!

listen mr man, what is yours it's yours, and the Good Lord will not stop more from happening if you take it back. Jesus Christ, what is to gain from breaking his heart nothing, but he lost everything, is hearth, is trust for women, his love, and finally his kindness, bcus next time he meet with another girl , he will be to heartbroken to move on or to love her , bcus he fear she might alway cheat even if she won't. Bro it's your property, don't alllow anyone tell u to leave it for God or for her and move on, bcus when you did it for her, it was from your heart with love, and now she's turn against you , why should you still be kind to her? Why didn't she think about the repercussions before cheating? I can bet my soul that she's be doing it long ago. Haba get her to the gutter. Some people never appreciate Good friends, and my advice is this , Cut Ties and be with better people. So op forgive but get your self away from her and your stuff. To be honest those type of people don't change, they always want to test new things. Okay you want him to leave it for her and the next girl he meet, will do the same and he will still leave it for her too, over and over, after this experience, i bet he will think twice before doing anything for the next girl even if she's an angel, because of what his ex has done. Men have emotions, these scars don't leave easily, it even make us hate women and turn into a womanizer, just to have sex and go , because of experience like this.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by motherfucker: 7:22am On Sep 20, 2016
uyiekpen26:
Bros now I know better. This is someone I picked up from the gutter and cleaned up. Now she's saying it was the bad advice her friends gave her. I've told her I'm not interested. She will eat sand.
I am happy with the way you handled this. Some fools will still b emotional. NEVER accept her back, no matter what happens. If you do, then you are not a man!

Yes, women are their own worst enemies who give bad advise to their fellow girls, most times things girls do is because of advise from their friends. But would they deep hand in fire if their friends tell them to? NO!

I repeat, do not forgive that girl! Let her eat sand.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by motherfucker: 7:30am On Sep 20, 2016
uyiekpen26:
thanks bro. Even the phone she has been using to call me was bought by me. I'm going to collect it and everything as well.
my younger sister is dating a guy who treats her so well. She is much experienced to know she better not fork up. The dude gets her anything she wants.
Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by Nobody: 7:31am On Sep 20, 2016
Nice one, see the op carrying everything like gala... So so petty and his fellow wounded goons are egging him on. If your story were true, just know u can't keep a woman with worldly possessions. FYI, its not the end of the road for her, she will meet another caring man. You can take all your stuffs and go lick your wounds.....

1 Like

Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by Nobody: 7:33am On Sep 20, 2016
ucsparks:
[/size]
You are right.... True rich dudes won't be so petty
Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by motherfucker: 7:34am On Sep 20, 2016
thecatch:
madam, sex is not food. So out over every other thing, na sex be the error wey go make her turn something else?

1 Like

Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by xtervaganza(m): 7:38am On Sep 20, 2016
uyiekpen26:
Myself and this particular girl have been dating for quite sometime (let's say like 2yrs) now. This is someone I do everything for. I pay for the house she's currently living in, send her money for her upkeep, paid some of her fees in school and once in awhile take her on some of my trips within and outside the country.

I've noticed that most times when I call her in the evenings she's never with her phone and she doesn't even pick when I call. I thought maybe she's reading or something. So I don't usually bother to ask her. At some point I noticed some strange behaviors in her. This was someone who was never a club person and all of a sudden she started clubbing and smoking shisha. I confronted her and she said it was just once but I kept quiet. So I decided to do a little investigation without her notice. So I called her one day and a guy picked up and asked who I was. I ended the call and decided to pay her a surprise visit. As soon as I entered, I saw a guy on boxers and singlet sitting on her bed and as soon as she saw me she almost developed high BP. But I pretended like nothing was happening and told her I just came to check up on her.

I left her house that in anger. I went straight to the bank the following week I opened an account for her and closed the account. I stopped with immediate effect the visa processing I was doing in her name. Burnt all the clothes I bought for her from dubai recently and gave all the jewelries I bought for her too to one of my neighbors. I told the landlord to issue a quit notice to her in the house she currently stays. I'm supposed to be renewing the rent by October 17. I'm equally thinking of coming to remove everything in that same house by the weekend with some mobile policemen. As for the school fees she can forget about it. She will have to source for that herself. Just yesterday she and some of those her useless friends and family members have been disturbing my phone begging. Saying I'm taking things too far.
Bros, permit me to add that e no go better for the girl and all of her friends/family who said you're taking things too far

There's no going back to her ooo. Empty the house and take everything you bought for her.

And don't let some idiots beg you to accept her back

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by xtervaganza(m): 7:44am On Sep 20, 2016
nma24:
The lady bleeped up big time... If you want to cheat, cheat with someone far better than your boyfriend an or not a lowlife. I'm sure she was even feeding the guy from your money. Take it easy op, You'll find a better person with time. That your babe need one resetting slap though
if she wants to cheat she should with someone better than him?

What kind of moronic reasoning is this? Would it be cool if your guy cheated on you with a richer lady orore beautiful lady?

Why do you ladies move around with empty head?

2 Likes

Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by xtervaganza(m): 7:47am On Sep 20, 2016
rosieluv:
yea she bleeped up big time but it hasnt gotten to d extent of u harassing her with police officers. closing her account n stopping d visa processing is enough,dnt take it too far by collecting her fone n properties u bought for her,act mature n move on wiv ur life. Girls plenty out there mbok
arrant nonsense

So to take what he bought with hisoney is now harassment?
Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by Nobody: 7:48am On Sep 20, 2016
xtervaganza:
if she wants to cheat she should with someone better than him?

What kind of moronic reasoning is this? Would it be cool if your guy cheated on you with a richer lady orore beautiful lady?

Why do you ladies move around with empty head?
I only zoomed in to what the op said... But b realistic that how it should b. Will you cheat on your gf with a tomato seller? Well, anything is possible with you guys....
Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by dandollaz: 7:48am On Sep 20, 2016
Guy collect everything and don't touch her.she is not wife material one bit
Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by Nobody: 8:02am On Sep 20, 2016
In all of this, I'm quite sure this girl has her reasons for doing this, we need to hear her story before we condemn. I met a lady recently who's with a guy who splashes riches on her but the guy keeps a lot of side chics and never really satisfy her sexually. This has killed the love she has for him but she just wouldn't leave the guy cos he pays the bills. We've been bleeping like dogs since we met, it's her own way of paying back.
Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by kingreign(m): 8:22am On Sep 20, 2016
uyiekpen26:

I have a great feeling you're lying. Sorry, but that's what I feel. I've gone thru your profile, you just bought a RAV4 02-05 congrats. But I feel you're lying about your story.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something / Is It Possible For A Brother To Have Sex With Her Little Sister? / Men Should Take Note, This Is What Women Are Up To Now. (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.