Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,278 members, 7,822,371 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Ladies If You Cannot Do This, You Are Not A Wife Material. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies If You Cannot Do This, You Are Not A Wife Material. (3453 Views)

Reno Omokri: "Ladies, If You Like A Guy But He Is Too Shy, Make The First Move" / Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? / Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies If You Cannot Do This, You Are Not A Wife Material. by Fmartin(m): 10:53am On Apr 22, 2017
ladies if you cannot prepare soup with #250 , you are not a wife material... grin

#MYOPINION smiley
Re: Ladies If You Cannot Do This, You Are Not A Wife Material. by mizzbouqui(f): 10:55am On Apr 22, 2017
undecided
Re: Ladies If You Cannot Do This, You Are Not A Wife Material. by MEGGATRON(m): 10:56am On Apr 22, 2017
no be for places like lag, pH, Abuja o, maybe for their rural areas or north east.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies If You Cannot Do This, You Are Not A Wife Material. by Young03(m): 10:58am On Apr 22, 2017
Stupid idea of urs
how much is a cup of melon
come join maggi n salt plus meat
go an sidon

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies If You Cannot Do This, You Are Not A Wife Material. by Fmartin(m): 10:58am On Apr 22, 2017
MEGGATRON:
no be for places like lag, pH, Abuja o, maybe for their rural areas or north east.
b4 nko? grin na for my mama place she go come do exams na grin
Re: Ladies If You Cannot Do This, You Are Not A Wife Material. by CplusJason: 10:58am On Apr 22, 2017
Now this is the height of poverty mentality.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies If You Cannot Do This, You Are Not A Wife Material. by Fmartin(m): 11:02am On Apr 22, 2017
Young03:
Stupid idea of urs

how much is a cup of melon

come join maggi n salt plus meat

go an sidon
stupid comment of urz hw much is okro, pepper , salt, nd wat hv u. go stand up

1 Like

Re: Ladies If You Cannot Do This, You Are Not A Wife Material. by minke: 11:03am On Apr 22, 2017
That is in the fourteenth century Nigeria.
Re: Ladies If You Cannot Do This, You Are Not A Wife Material. by Fmartin(m): 11:03am On Apr 22, 2017
CplusJason:
Now this is the height of poverty mentality.
whateve. my opinion cheesy
Re: Ladies If You Cannot Do This, You Are Not A Wife Material. by anuma1(m): 11:06am On Apr 22, 2017
Onye ala
Re: Ladies If You Cannot Do This, You Are Not A Wife Material. by CplusJason: 11:06am On Apr 22, 2017
Fmartin:
whateve. my opinion cheesy

k
Re: Ladies If You Cannot Do This, You Are Not A Wife Material. by adorablepepple(f): 11:08am On Apr 22, 2017
Shoro niyen , your question should be, if you don't have poverty mentality you are not a wife material

1 Like

Re: Ladies If You Cannot Do This, You Are Not A Wife Material. by Fmartin(m): 11:09am On Apr 22, 2017
anuma1:
Onye ala
onye ala
Re: Ladies If You Cannot Do This, You Are Not A Wife Material. by GloriaNinja(f): 11:12am On Apr 22, 2017
YOU NEED TOTAL THRASHING OF A SHARP PAIN-IGNITING WHIP.
Re: Ladies If You Cannot Do This, You Are Not A Wife Material. by Fmartin(m): 11:16am On Apr 22, 2017
adorablepepple:
Shoro niyen , your question should be, if you don't have poverty mentality you are not a wife material
is it a question that i ask? grin chai! maka gini.. kilo de! zan nuna miki hanyan aji
Re: Ladies If You Cannot Do This, You Are Not A Wife Material. by Fmartin(m): 11:17am On Apr 22, 2017
GloriaNinja:
YOU NEED TOTAL THRASHING OF A SHARP PAIN-IGNITING WHIP.
abi ? grin
Re: Ladies If You Cannot Do This, You Are Not A Wife Material. by tukdi: 11:48am On Apr 22, 2017
Lol grin

Op is just joking!!! grin
Re: Ladies If You Cannot Do This, You Are Not A Wife Material. by Lily4star(f): 11:57am On Apr 22, 2017
And make sure you add your balls too so I can fry them for you then buy you a bread with the 250

1 Like

Re: Ladies If You Cannot Do This, You Are Not A Wife Material. by Nobody: 12:29pm On Apr 22, 2017
undecided
Re: Ladies If You Cannot Do This, You Are Not A Wife Material. by shams040(m): 2:41pm On Apr 22, 2017
Fmartin:
ladies if you cannot prepare soup with #250 , you are not a wife material... grin

#MYOPINION smiley

Well, we eat based on our pocket as I guy wit Dis all I need is just, #20 grounded pepe, #50 sachet tomatoes, #50 vegetable, #50 cray fish. I av plan oil, salt and maggi at home. All = #170 and am gonna eat dat for 2days.
Re: Ladies If You Cannot Do This, You Are Not A Wife Material. by shams040(m): 2:41pm On Apr 22, 2017
Fmartin:

#MYOPINION smiley

Well, we eat based on our pocket as I guy wit Dis all I need is just, #20 grounded pepe, #50 sachet tomatoes, #50 vegetable, #50 cray fish. I av plan oil, salt and maggi at home. All = #170 and am gonna eat dat for 2days.
Re: Ladies If You Cannot Do This, You Are Not A Wife Material. by Fmartin(m): 2:54pm On Apr 22, 2017
shams040:

yet some pple wil think u ar poor. bt dats economics
Re: Ladies If You Cannot Do This, You Are Not A Wife Material. by Ibkodus116(m): 3:28pm On Apr 22, 2017
helo u dey vex oooo
hope u will pay 4 d balls?
Re: Ladies If You Cannot Do This, You Are Not A Wife Material. by Fmartin(m): 3:37pm On Apr 22, 2017
Ibkodus116:

helo u dey vex oooo hope u will pay 4 d balls?
her blood dey hot grin
Re: Ladies If You Cannot Do This, You Are Not A Wife Material. by queencalipso(f): 3:41pm On Apr 22, 2017
Op, you will kindly go to the market, buy the ingredients your self with that same amount, bring it home. I will gladly prepare it. No stress.
Re: Ladies If You Cannot Do This, You Are Not A Wife Material. by Fmartin(m): 3:42pm On Apr 22, 2017
queencalipso:
Op, you will kindly go to the market, buy the ingredients your self with that same amount, bring it home. I will gladly prepare it. No stress.
deal grin
Re: Ladies If You Cannot Do This, You Are Not A Wife Material. by Idydarling(f): 3:42pm On Apr 22, 2017
to slap you dey hungry me op
Re: Ladies If You Cannot Do This, You Are Not A Wife Material. by Doctorfitz: 3:44pm On Apr 22, 2017
Lols....... grin grin
Re: Ladies If You Cannot Do This, You Are Not A Wife Material. by Ibkodus116(m): 3:51pm On Apr 22, 2017
undecided
queencalipso:
den uve not proven ur self yet? undecided
Re: Ladies If You Cannot Do This, You Are Not A Wife Material. by Fmartin(m): 3:51pm On Apr 22, 2017
Idydarling:
to slap you dey hungry me op
lol i dey my house dey relax cm if u cn grin
Re: Ladies If You Cannot Do This, You Are Not A Wife Material. by adriel7(f): 3:58pm On Apr 22, 2017
And if there is no palm oil and meat in the soup, don't complain. tongue
Re: Ladies If You Cannot Do This, You Are Not A Wife Material. by queencalipso(f): 4:11pm On Apr 22, 2017
Ibkodus116:
undecided
den uve not proven ur self yet? undecided

I don't need to prove my self with that kind of amount, unless he already have the basic condiments at home. By the way, is sachet tomato still #50? Is there still #50 naira crayfish in the market? I don't have to pretend in other to score cheap points.

If I collect that kind of money, it's simply to make up with my own cash...

Him on the other hand have proved that he isn't capable of taking care of me and my kids and may likely starve us to death...

It's only a wicked and unreasonable man that will give such amount of money for a pot of soup, especially in this age and time...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Ladies Have Fish Brain / Small Penis: 3 Positions That Make Him Feel Bigger / Two Ladies Fight Seriously Over A Man On Vals Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.