Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Uzor-Kalu: I Shouted That Nigeria Already In Recession In 2014, But Was Abused - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uzor-Kalu: I Shouted That Nigeria Already In Recession In 2014, But Was Abused (15467 Views)

Buhari: "Ojukwu Visited Me In 2003 & We Agreed That Nigeria Must Remain One" / Fayose Shares Cheese Balls To Kids in Ekiti After They Shouted "Oshoko" (Photos) / Nigeria Already Getting Out Of Recession –adeosun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uzor-Kalu: I Shouted That Nigeria Already In Recession In 2014, But Was Abused by megareal: 8:46am On Sep 20, 2016
Was it a dream recession?
Re: Uzor-Kalu: I Shouted That Nigeria Already In Recession In 2014, But Was Abused by columbus007(m): 8:46am On Sep 20, 2016
Pls does he still smoke grin
Re: Uzor-Kalu: I Shouted That Nigeria Already In Recession In 2014, But Was Abused by Mztadhee(m): 8:46am On Sep 20, 2016
MadamExcellency:
Noise maker

Orji Kalu was wrong, Nigeria was rated as the third best place for foreign investment destination in 2014.

Yet borrowing money to pay civil servants?

4 Likes

Re: Uzor-Kalu: I Shouted That Nigeria Already In Recession In 2014, But Was Abused by chimah3(m): 8:48am On Sep 20, 2016
Clap for yourself...what did you do about it??
Re: Uzor-Kalu: I Shouted That Nigeria Already In Recession In 2014, But Was Abused by Elisean(m): 8:48am On Sep 20, 2016
So?
Re: Uzor-Kalu: I Shouted That Nigeria Already In Recession In 2014, But Was Abused by Alphasoar(m): 8:49am On Sep 20, 2016
Canme4u:
FORWARDED AS RECEIVED Assuming PDP is still rulling and oil price crashed from $140/barrel to $40/barrel... Then Dasuki keeps on distributing arms' funds to Bafarawas, Metus etc... Boko Haram keeps on occupying more LGAs in the northeast... Patience still saves millions of dollars in her multiple accounts... Soldiers keep on running away from the battlefield... Asari keeps on receiving millions of dollars for guarding oil pipes... Ayo's private jet is being used to carry millions of dollars in the name of buying arms from Israel... we keep on having incessant explosions in churches, mosques,motor parks and markets...TSA and BVN are still yet to be implemented... BELIEVE ME THE COUNTRY WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN ONLY IN RECESSION, IT WOULD HAVE BEEN IN OBLIVION! I LIE?
Maybe?!?

1 Like

Re: Uzor-Kalu: I Shouted That Nigeria Already In Recession In 2014, But Was Abused by justlaw(m): 8:50am On Sep 20, 2016
Right on point!

Canme4u:
FORWARDED AS RECEIVED Assuming PDP is still rulling and oil price crashed from $140/barrel to $40/barrel... Then Dasuki keeps on distributing arms' funds to Bafarawas, Metus etc... Boko Haram keeps on occupying more LGAs in the northeast... Patience still saves millions of dollars in her multiple accounts... Soldiers keep on running away from the battlefield... Asari keeps on receiving millions of dollars for guarding oil pipes... Ayo's private jet is being used to carry millions of dollars in the name of buying arms from Israel... we keep on having incessant explosions in churches, mosques,motor parks and markets...TSA and BVN are still yet to be implemented... BELIEVE ME THE COUNTRY WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN ONLY IN RECESSION, IT WOULD HAVE BEEN IN OBLIVION! I LIE?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uzor-Kalu: I Shouted That Nigeria Already In Recession In 2014, But Was Abused by manikspears: 8:52am On Sep 20, 2016
MadamExcellency:
Noise maker

Orji Kalu was wrong, Nigeria was rated as the third best place for foreign investment destination in 2014.

Please read to ununderstand, not to argue. The previous government left Nigeria in a broken state, all those ratings Nigeria got then was a result of propaganda,(even ngozi okojo made it clear she was forced to bend to the will of the then administration ) what I see as the main mistake of this present administration is that they rushed things for example closing the border to improve our self dependency at once, I feel they should have done it gradually . And this is not a case of Ipob, we've survived long enough than to allow such diversity.

2 Likes

Re: Uzor-Kalu: I Shouted That Nigeria Already In Recession In 2014, But Was Abused by Abagworo(m): 8:53am On Sep 20, 2016
This truth we all know but partisanship and lack of exposure has made a lot of people turn blind eye to this reality.

1 Like

Re: Uzor-Kalu: I Shouted That Nigeria Already In Recession In 2014, But Was Abused by Adminisher: 8:53am On Sep 20, 2016
GODKID98:
Story 4 d gods!!

what sort of rubbish z dat??.....Nigeria hz been in recession since 2014,yet,we bought a bag of rice for 8k then!!

This one na IGNORANCE wey take steroids. Village school no good.
Re: Uzor-Kalu: I Shouted That Nigeria Already In Recession In 2014, But Was Abused by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 20, 2016
GODKID98:
Story 4 d gods!!

what sort of rubbish z dat??.....Nigeria hz been in recession since 2014,yet,we bought a bag of rice for 8k then!!
when news like this with people all of a sudden start talking about emergency rule Buhari, be very sorry for this country.
Re: Uzor-Kalu: I Shouted That Nigeria Already In Recession In 2014, But Was Abused by michoim(m): 8:54am On Sep 20, 2016
This is a sincere man. Unlike Pat Utomi that has become an intellectual buffon professing either lies or ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Uzor-Kalu: I Shouted That Nigeria Already In Recession In 2014, But Was Abused by Abagworo(m): 8:56am On Sep 20, 2016
Canme4u:
FORWARDED AS RECEIVED

Assuming PDP is still rulling and oil price crashed from $140/barrel to $40/barrel...

Then Dasuki keeps on distributing arms' funds to Bafarawas, Metus etc...

Boko Haram keeps on occupying more LGAs in the northeast...

Patience still saves millions of dollars in her multiple accounts...

Soldiers keep on running away from the battlefield...

Asari keeps on receiving millions of dollars for guarding oil pipes...

Ayo's private jet is being used to carry millions of dollars in the name of buying arms from Israel...

we keep on having incessant explosions in churches, mosques,motor parks and markets...

TSA and BVN are still yet to be implemented...

BELIEVE ME THE COUNTRY WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN ONLY IN RECESSION, IT WOULD HAVE BEEN IN OBLIVION! I LIE?

Classic

2 Likes

Re: Uzor-Kalu: I Shouted That Nigeria Already In Recession In 2014, But Was Abused by laffwitmi: 8:56am On Sep 20, 2016
Only illiterate flattie will argue this,thank u sir
Re: Uzor-Kalu: I Shouted That Nigeria Already In Recession In 2014, But Was Abused by Abagworo(m): 8:56am On Sep 20, 2016
FORWARDED AS RECEIVED

Assuming PDP is still rulling and oil price crashed from $140/barrel to $40/barrel...

Ayo's private jet is being used to carry millions of dollars in the name of buying arms from Israel...

we keep on having incessant explosions in churches, mosques,motor parks and markets...

BELIEVE ME THE COUNTRY WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN ONLY IN RECESSION, IT WOULD HAVE BEEN IN OBLIVION! I LIE?

Classic

2 Likes

Re: Uzor-Kalu: I Shouted That Nigeria Already In Recession In 2014, But Was Abused by Canme4u(m): 8:56am On Sep 20, 2016
justlaw:
Right on point!

Harwoyeez:
No, u no lie

Thanks.
Re: Uzor-Kalu: I Shouted That Nigeria Already In Recession In 2014, But Was Abused by imitateMe(m): 8:57am On Sep 20, 2016
Anybody can shout na undecided
Re: Uzor-Kalu: I Shouted That Nigeria Already In Recession In 2014, But Was Abused by discusant: 8:58am On Sep 20, 2016
Orji-Uzor Kalu. Is he clearing his way to join APC?

PDP has closed the door against him.

Orji talks rubbish anytime he wants to break a political barrier.

When he was governor and was aspiring to become president, he said : 'Nigeria please forgive the Igbo for fighting the civil war."

As a governor, Kalu was the first Nigerian to mount CNN and told the world that then President Obasanjo was the best thing that ever happened to Nigeria.
Shortly after, Obasanjo declared war on him and sunk Kalu's presidential ambition.

Orji has started talking nonsense again.

1 Like

Re: Uzor-Kalu: I Shouted That Nigeria Already In Recession In 2014, But Was Abused by Handsomecole(m): 9:01am On Sep 20, 2016
That fact is we have been living in false hood under the PDP, everything was hoarded including information.
Orji Uzor Kalu is still and remains a well respected and detrabilised "IGBO leader" we have.
He remains the best Governor Abia Tstate evr had till date. He may have made some mistakes yes,that makes him human.

We are facing the true nature of the economy now, and we shall surely sail true.
Re: Uzor-Kalu: I Shouted That Nigeria Already In Recession In 2014, But Was Abused by laffwitmi: 9:05am On Sep 20, 2016
U are on point but de poor and illiterate flattie will not agree...
Handsomecole:
That fact is we have been living in false hood under the PDP, everything was hoarded including information.
Orji Uzor Kalu is still and remains a well respected and detrabilised "IGBO leader" we have.
He remains the best Governor Abia Tstate evr had till date. He may have made some mistakes yes,that makes him human.

We are facing the true nature of the economy now, and we shall surely sail true.
Re: Uzor-Kalu: I Shouted That Nigeria Already In Recession In 2014, But Was Abused by 2odd(m): 9:07am On Sep 20, 2016
cosby02:

http://dailypost.ng/2016/09/19/shouted-nigeria-already-recession-2014-abused-power-orji-kalu/?utm_source=snap_dp1&utm_medium=twitter
Pls where is the link to what he said in 2014 ?? , abi internet no exist den ? , i understand freedom of speech before n after was also guaranteed then. He should give me a video /an interview /paper. Where he said it in 2014.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uzor-Kalu: I Shouted That Nigeria Already In Recession In 2014, But Was Abused by Cadamlk: 9:08am On Sep 20, 2016
people should stop this blame game and let us profer a lasting solution to this economic crises.

1 Like

Re: Uzor-Kalu: I Shouted That Nigeria Already In Recession In 2014, But Was Abused by Royals1st: 9:10am On Sep 20, 2016
Okay sir we agreed sir and we know and we don hear u. But u still don't understand the point is that we all agreed things is bad and APC knew all things were bad and they promised the whole 9ja they will sort things out and they have fail simply case closed
Re: Uzor-Kalu: I Shouted That Nigeria Already In Recession In 2014, But Was Abused by TeamSimple(m): 9:13am On Sep 20, 2016
He will be rejected by his own brothers for saying the truth. Just watch.
Re: Uzor-Kalu: I Shouted That Nigeria Already In Recession In 2014, But Was Abused by ijebuloaded(m): 9:13am On Sep 20, 2016
GODKID98:

U must hv heard sumtin abt change being a gradual process,bt d present administration made drastic decisions in a bid to effect an immediate change.

U may b right abt what u wrote,bt i wonder hw many people will survive to enjoy d fruits of those policies!!

It is because Nigerians also are in haste of d change... remember things wasn't hard lyk this when Buhari was nick "Baba Go Slow"
Re: Uzor-Kalu: I Shouted That Nigeria Already In Recession In 2014, But Was Abused by nextprince: 9:16am On Sep 20, 2016
Canme4u:
FORWARDED AS RECEIVED

Oga, u don explain am finish. Any human being wey no craze for head go understand, na only monkeys and other lesser animals no go understand. Tuale 4 u jawe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uzor-Kalu: I Shouted That Nigeria Already In Recession In 2014, But Was Abused by drnoel: 9:19am On Sep 20, 2016
sarrki:
God bless you sire

N bless owelle Rochas okorocha

Illustrious son of Nigeria

You are far better than ojukwu & ipob criminal Kanu

Thank you sire

I think you drank spoilt water. Did u just write the shit u just did? Or where u not there when Abians where groaning under this man's leadership? Why are Nigerians so forgetful or does suffering make you loose your sense of direction or ability to recognise right from wrong?
Re: Uzor-Kalu: I Shouted That Nigeria Already In Recession In 2014, But Was Abused by drnoel: 9:21am On Sep 20, 2016
sarrki:
let me lecture you

[s]Then boarders were not closed

The agenda of this govt is that we should be able to feed

Ourselves.

In other to create employment and reduce pressure on naira

Orji Uzor knows my Governor owelle knows too

Coz they are greater than ojukwu & criminal ipob together

No need to thank me

It's for free[/s]

Wrong again. This time u need to thank us for correcting u.

1 Like

Re: Uzor-Kalu: I Shouted That Nigeria Already In Recession In 2014, But Was Abused by drnoel: 9:24am On Sep 20, 2016
GoggleB:
For 8 Years you destroyed Abia as a governor. Now you come out to talk, just because you know that whoever speak good of the government in power will escape the past atrocities. So keep quiet for we are not fools.

1 million biliion likes. Allow those chalatants above u talking what they don't know.
Re: Uzor-Kalu: I Shouted That Nigeria Already In Recession In 2014, But Was Abused by mrgreen4real(m): 9:25am On Sep 20, 2016
MadamExcellency:
Noise maker

By borrowing money to pay civil servant?
Re: Uzor-Kalu: I Shouted That Nigeria Already In Recession In 2014, But Was Abused by Ahmedhussain3463: 9:26am On Sep 20, 2016
GoggleB:
For 8 Years you destroyed Abia as a governor. Now you come out to talk, just because you know that whoever speak good of the government in power will escape the past atrocities. So keep quiet for we are not fools.
naysayer,u are scared of true

1 Like

Re: Uzor-Kalu: I Shouted That Nigeria Already In Recession In 2014, But Was Abused by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 20, 2016
sarrki:
let me lecture you

Then boarders were not closed

The agenda of this govt is that we should be able to feed

Ourselves.

In other to create employment and reduce pressure on naira

Orji Uzor knows my Governor owelle knows too

Coz they are greater than ojukwu & criminal ipob together

No need to thank me

It's for free

Do you think national economics is only about feed its people? America destroy food yearly yet they were sliding into recession.

Food alone doesn't run economy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Receives Ambassador Of China, Zhou Pingjian(pics) / Smart Adeyemi Says PDP Is Not Ready For Election In Kogi / Tinubu Not Enjoying Enough Support From Buhari As Expected — APC Chieftain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.