Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Uzor-Kalu: I Shouted That Nigeria Already In Recession In 2014, But Was Abused - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uzor-Kalu: I Shouted That Nigeria Already In Recession In 2014, But Was Abused (15470 Views)

Buhari: "Ojukwu Visited Me In 2003 & We Agreed That Nigeria Must Remain One" / Fayose Shares Cheese Balls To Kids in Ekiti After They Shouted "Oshoko" (Photos) / Nigeria Already Getting Out Of Recession –adeosun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uzor-Kalu: I Shouted That Nigeria Already In Recession In 2014, But Was Abused by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 20, 2016
GoggleB:
For 8 Years you destroyed Abia as a governor. Now you come out to talk, just because you know that whoever speak good of the government in power will escape the past atrocities. So keep quiet for we are not fools.
Don't listen to that criminal.
Re: Uzor-Kalu: I Shouted That Nigeria Already In Recession In 2014, But Was Abused by Omonigeriarere: 9:36am On Sep 20, 2016
GoggleB:
For 8 Years you destroyed Abia as a governor. Now you come out to talk, just because you know that whoever speak good of the government in power will escape the past atrocities. So keep quiet for we are not fools.

Re: Uzor-Kalu: I Shouted That Nigeria Already In Recession In 2014, But Was Abused by Abagworo(m): 9:38am On Sep 20, 2016
http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2014/10/24/revenue-allocation-amaechi-accuses-okonjo-iweala-fg-of-massive-corruption/

Rivers state governor, Chibuike Amaechi, has accused
the federal government of massive corruption and
inability to draw the line of difference between funds
meant for the public and those for private pockets.
He said the federal government through Mrs Ngozi
Okonji-Iweala, Minister of Finance and Coordinator of
the Economy has claimed that the country is not broke,
yet it cannot allocate to the state governments their
allocations, to help them complete projects they are
executing.

Governor Amaechi said: “How else can you know if you
are broke when you cannot meet you financial
obligations? The governors are saying if you are not
broke as you claim, why not pay us our money. They
have not been able to separate between money for
private pocket and the Nigerian pocket”.
He said that perhaps because Okonji-Iweala is an
economist she knows the best term to use to describe
the terrible situation the country has found itself to the
extent it cannot fund its projects.

1 Like

Re: Uzor-Kalu: I Shouted That Nigeria Already In Recession In 2014, But Was Abused by Ahmedhussain3463: 9:39am On Sep 20, 2016
to me the country God love most is nigeria and dt is y e gave us buhari
Re: Uzor-Kalu: I Shouted That Nigeria Already In Recession In 2014, But Was Abused by Jahdiel2: 9:39am On Sep 20, 2016
You knew about this, yet U went ahead to support GEJ's re-election in 2015? Na Waoh!

1 Like

Re: Uzor-Kalu: I Shouted That Nigeria Already In Recession In 2014, But Was Abused by marv1: 9:53am On Sep 20, 2016
Was nigeria producing rice then that made a bag to be #8k? No. Neither is nigeria producing enough rice now. What govt did then was using oil money which was very high then to support importatn of goods in dollars. But now oil price per barrel has gone down and coupled with NDA attack on pipelines. That is makes the difference btween then and now. Nigeria never had a boyant economy we only had oil BOOM which we did not take advantage of. Recession doesnt jump down in a day.
GODKID98:
Story 4 d gods!!

what sort of rubbish z dat??.....Nigeria hz been in recession since 2014,yet,we bought a bag of rice for 8k then!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uzor-Kalu: I Shouted That Nigeria Already In Recession In 2014, But Was Abused by Abuleoshi: 10:02am On Sep 20, 2016
Canme4u:
FORWARDED AS RECEIVED

Assuming PDP is still rulling and oil price crashed from $140/barrel to $40/barrel...

Then Dasuki keeps on distributing arms' funds to Bafarawas, Metus etc...

Boko Haram keeps on occupying more LGAs in the northeast...

Patience still saves millions of dollars in her multiple accounts...

Soldiers keep on running away from the battlefield...

Asari keeps on receiving millions of dollars for guarding oil pipes...

Ayo's private jet is being used to carry millions of dollars in the name of buying arms from Israel...

we keep on having incessant explosions in churches, mosques,motor parks and markets...

TSA and BVN are still yet to be implemented...

BELIEVE ME THE COUNTRY WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN ONLY IN RECESSION, IT WOULD HAVE BEEN IN OBLIVION! I LIE?

True Talk. But nobody remembers why we kicked Jonathan away!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uzor-Kalu: I Shouted That Nigeria Already In Recession In 2014, But Was Abused by Kgdavid(m): 10:06am On Sep 20, 2016
MadamExcellency:
Noise maker

Orji Kalu was wrong, Nigeria was rated as the third best place for foreign investment destination in 2014.

That does not mean the economy was not slipping into a recession. What most of you do not realize is that intermittent recessions are a fact of economic life and every country experiences them, in the course of growth. The problem we have today is that Nigeria suffered simultaneously from a massive drop in oil prices which worsened the extent of the recession, and it has worsened further thanks to militancy putting a massive dent in oil production.

1 Like

Re: Uzor-Kalu: I Shouted That Nigeria Already In Recession In 2014, But Was Abused by Goke7: 10:07am On Sep 20, 2016
Haba kalu, why have you pierced another arrow into your ipob yoots nah grin

its not fair o
Re: Uzor-Kalu: I Shouted That Nigeria Already In Recession In 2014, But Was Abused by effty(m): 10:11am On Sep 20, 2016
The workers messed Slok in a big way with their sharp practices.
VocalWalls:
Dude swerve already.

You are currently owing salaries at slok.

You owed for 8 months and laid them off.

I don't think there's a saint who ranks high in Nigeria.
Re: Uzor-Kalu: I Shouted That Nigeria Already In Recession In 2014, But Was Abused by desy24444(m): 10:12am On Sep 20, 2016
sarrki:
let me lecture you

Then boarders were not closed

The agenda of this govt is that we should be able to feed

Ourselves.

In other to create employment and reduce pressure on naira

Orji Uzor knows my Governor owelle knows too

Coz they are greater than ojukwu & criminal ipob together

No need to thank me

It's for free
bros is nt as if closing boaders is nt good or wanting 2 feed ourself is nt good but my guy u dnt jst close d boarder abruptly. We needed 2 av diversify d economy 1st and wen we knw dat we can feed oursef, then we excute our plans
Re: Uzor-Kalu: I Shouted That Nigeria Already In Recession In 2014, But Was Abused by Carter4luv(m): 10:13am On Sep 20, 2016
When the truth is always bitter to the ears of nigerians

1 Like

Re: Uzor-Kalu: I Shouted That Nigeria Already In Recession In 2014, But Was Abused by batim234(m): 10:19am On Sep 20, 2016
My dear, dats our problem we only care abt now, but not olws preparing For the future, if u think of ur kids and the coming generation u will support change,

U must hv heard sumtin abt change being a gradual process,bt d present administration made drastic decisions in a bid to effect an immediate change.

U may b right abt what u wrote,bt i wonder hw many people will survive to enjoy d fruits of those policies!![/quote]

1 Like

Re: Uzor-Kalu: I Shouted That Nigeria Already In Recession In 2014, But Was Abused by tiger28: 10:33am On Sep 20, 2016
sarrki:
let me lecture you

Then boarders were not closed

The agenda of this govt is that we should be able to feed

Ourselves.

In other to create employment and reduce pressure on naira

Orji Uzor knows my Governor owelle knows too

Coz they are greater than ojukwu & criminal ipob together

No need to thank me

It's for free
i have said it Many times over, ONLY those who dont understand economics and mathematics plus a potion of ethnic hatred will support the ineffectual buffoon. All these idiots know is how much a bag of rice is now but not how we got where we at now. Meanwhile, made in Nigeria rice mills are springing all over the place due to this government's resolve. How can we as an African country (with farming being passed down from our forefathers )be importing "rice"?

2 Likes

Re: Uzor-Kalu: I Shouted That Nigeria Already In Recession In 2014, But Was Abused by tiger28: 10:36am On Sep 20, 2016
MadamExcellency:
Noise maker

Orji Kalu was wrong, Nigeria was rated as the third best place for foreign investment destination in 2014.

nigerian youths lack comprehension. So Japan,Saudi Arabia, Dubai which are major investment destinations are not going thru a recession now??
Re: Uzor-Kalu: I Shouted That Nigeria Already In Recession In 2014, But Was Abused by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 20, 2016
#blatant bitter truth!
Re: Uzor-Kalu: I Shouted That Nigeria Already In Recession In 2014, But Was Abused by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 20, 2016
MadamExcellency:
Noise maker

and how many foreign investments came during that time? Leave paper economics and face reality.
Re: Uzor-Kalu: I Shouted That Nigeria Already In Recession In 2014, But Was Abused by alen4smith(m): 11:22am On Sep 20, 2016
Canme4u:
FORWARDED AS RECEIVED

Assuming PDP is still rulling and oil price crashed from $140/barrel to $40/barrel...

Then Dasuki keeps on distributing arms' funds to Bafarawas, Metus etc...

Boko Haram keeps on occupying more LGAs in the northeast...

Patience still saves millions of dollars in her multiple accounts...

Soldiers keep on running away from the battlefield...

Asari keeps on receiving millions of dollars for guarding oil pipes...

Ayo's private jet is being used to carry millions of dollars in the name of buying arms from Israel...

we keep on having incessant explosions in churches, mosques,motor parks and markets...

TSA and BVN are still yet to be implemented...

BELIEVE ME THE COUNTRY WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN ONLY IN RECESSION, IT WOULD HAVE BEEN IN OBLIVION! I LIE?
DEPRESION
Re: Uzor-Kalu: I Shouted That Nigeria Already In Recession In 2014, But Was Abused by danot1030: 11:29am On Sep 20, 2016
I just hope his ipob youths will receive sense with this revelation.
Re: Uzor-Kalu: I Shouted That Nigeria Already In Recession In 2014, But Was Abused by Boyooosa(m): 11:39am On Sep 20, 2016
GODKID98:
Story 4 d gods!!

what sort of rubbish z dat??.....Nigeria hz been in recession since 2014,yet,we bought a bag of rice for 8k then!!
I know somebody that use to think before he talks but you ehn...
Was a bag of rice bought 8k in 2004?
Re: Uzor-Kalu: I Shouted That Nigeria Already In Recession In 2014, But Was Abused by danot1030: 11:40am On Sep 20, 2016
MadamExcellency:
Noise maker

You mean those fake report packaged by Okonjo Iweala. Maybe you forgot, others like Sanusi, Rotimi Amaechi, Soludo Chukwuma and others all cried about the economy and fake economic report Jonathan government was posting.

2 Likes

Re: Uzor-Kalu: I Shouted That Nigeria Already In Recession In 2014, But Was Abused by progress69: 11:52am On Sep 20, 2016
GoggleB:

Who actually destroyed Abia in this Orji and the other Orji grin. If Fayose talks, u will tell us to ignore the bottle and take the contents. So kindly do the same with this cheesy
Re: Uzor-Kalu: I Shouted That Nigeria Already In Recession In 2014, But Was Abused by kukandaka: 12:31pm On Sep 20, 2016
Some semi-illiterate don't know how dollar flow to Nigeria and also don't understand basic economics. All the know is Dollar has appreciate against Naira but doesn't know basic and fact behind it.

1 Like

Re: Uzor-Kalu: I Shouted That Nigeria Already In Recession In 2014, But Was Abused by hoodmenconcept(m): 1:41pm On Sep 20, 2016
GODKID98:
Story 4 d gods!!

You don't even know what it called recession..
Please go to google and do your research on what is called financial economics
You are buying rice 8k in 2014 cos they are deceiving you and borrowing money to fill in their mess, exchanging foreign money reserved with unrealistic things (toothpick, macthes and so on ) for their own personal embezzlement.
but now PMB is trying to divert the economy and encourage our local products.. please let be wise and don't let us be fool again, this is elite world and not the days of our fathers who have been deceit.

Nigeria must be great AGAIN

God bless FRNigeria
God bless PMB

1 Like

Re: Uzor-Kalu: I Shouted That Nigeria Already In Recession In 2014, But Was Abused by lordyugo: 1:58pm On Sep 20, 2016
sarrki:
God bless you sire

N bless owelle Rochas okorocha

Illustrious son of Nigeria

You are far better than ojukwu & ipob criminal Kanu

Thank you sire

if u really hv d need to mention names to make a point for cheap likes den u must really be a troubled individual.
Re: Uzor-Kalu: I Shouted That Nigeria Already In Recession In 2014, But Was Abused by obainosis4real: 2:28pm On Sep 20, 2016
This man needs a position in dis administration or is been paid just like d TRIPOB 2 say all these but no way cus we know dem.... he shud quietly go and sit down cus he doesn't make sense at all
Re: Uzor-Kalu: I Shouted That Nigeria Already In Recession In 2014, But Was Abused by VocalWalls: 3:40pm On Sep 20, 2016
effty:
The workers messed Slok in a big way with their sharp practices.

The managers, not the pawns.

The managers messed the place up.
Re: Uzor-Kalu: I Shouted That Nigeria Already In Recession In 2014, But Was Abused by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 20, 2016
In sane countries, people like this rogue will be striped naked and stoned to death.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Power Generation Drops From 4,708.3MW To 2,938MW / Onu Promotes Indicted Ex-fIIRO Boss Demoted By Buhari For PhD Fraud / Festus Keyamo Reacts To Pdp's Apology To Nigerians (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.