Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,387 members, 7,812,144 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

NPOWER TEACH - Alphabet O Let Us Meet Here - Jobs/Vacancies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NPOWER TEACH - Alphabet O Let Us Meet Here (39775 Views)

Npower Teach Assessment Test Shift To August 9 / It Will Cost Me At Least N80k/Month To Make A Trip To My Npower-Teach Community / N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NPOWER TEACH - Alphabet O Let Us Meet Here by mikovo2002(m): 8:56pm On Oct 01, 2016
my test auto submit. I did not event anwer any question before the page close. I have complain, yet no more assecces to test.
Re: NPOWER TEACH - Alphabet O Let Us Meet Here by stephinnoyewole(m): 5:26am On Oct 02, 2016
pls I av a friend dat her surname start wit A, she hasn't received any msg, yet can't login pls help
Re: NPOWER TEACH - Alphabet O Let Us Meet Here by mikovo2002(m): 6:40am On Oct 02, 2016
Adet5:

Good morn house, i was able to log in to the dashboard today, i discover that the person that helped me in the application applied for n-community education, which the exam scheduled is oct 6th. Pls should i attempt the test now or wait till oct 6 b4 i write the test since i can log in now with my details? Thanks in anticipation.
you can write yr test. Npower community education has written their test. You are free to write

Re: NPOWER TEACH - Alphabet O Let Us Meet Here by Sprintx24(m): 6:47am On Oct 02, 2016
Guys my test date is today and yet I have tried everything possible and still cannot login. Any solution to this issue? It keeps saying invalid login.
Re: NPOWER TEACH - Alphabet O Let Us Meet Here by mikovo2002(m): 6:49am On Oct 02, 2016
stephinnoyewole:
pls I av a friend dat her surname start wit A, she hasn't received any msg, yet can't login pls help
Yes she can login and write if ......

Re: NPOWER TEACH - Alphabet O Let Us Meet Here by Sprintx24(m): 4:38am On Oct 03, 2016
I finally succeeded in doing my test yesterday after series of failed attempts. There is something I discovered that might help a lot of people. When entering your mobile number, please DO NOT include the first zero. For example, 80656**888 NOT 080656**888. This is how I finally got to login. Good luck everyone!

Re: NPOWER TEACH - Alphabet O Let Us Meet Here by mikovo2002(m): 10:19pm On Oct 04, 2016
Sprintx24:
I finally succeeded in doing my test yesterday after series of failed attempts. There is something I discovered that might help a lot of people. When entering your mobile number, please DO NOT include the first zero. For example, 80656**888 NOT 080656**888. This is how I finally got to login. Good luck everyone!
You got it wrong is 80..

..,... Your system has already record your login info before you use 80.

... if it a liar try it again
Re: NPOWER TEACH - Alphabet O Let Us Meet Here by mikovo2002(m): 10:26pm On Oct 04, 2016
If you registered for NPower Teach, Community Education and you missed your
assessment date, you can still log in to write your test.
surce: https:/
Assessment for NPower Teach and Community Education is still ongoing.
If you registered for NPOWER TEACH and COMMUNITY EDUCATION and you have
been unable to log in, send the following details to our message box in the
following order.
1. Phone number
2. Email address
3. Last Name
4. First Name
5. Programme you registered for
6. Reference number
Please follow the instructions. If you do not, you will not be attended to.
There will be consequences when you don't.
This does not apply to those who are unsure of what they applied for.
If you are unsure, send a message inbox in the following order
1. Unsure
2. Name
3. Phone Number
4. Email Address
Please FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS! https://mobile.facebook.com/npowerng?_rdr
Re: NPOWER TEACH - Alphabet O Let Us Meet Here by mikovo2002(m): 10:58pm On Oct 04, 2016
The NPower recruitment make-up test for all applicants under N-Power Teach, N-Power Health, N-Power Agro and N-Power Community Education programmes will now take place on 4th October, 2016 and 5th October, 2016. In the event that you are still unable to log in and take the NPower recruitment make-up test, please replace your surname (username) with any of your other names and try again. We hope we have been able to address your concern. If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch by calling the N-Power hotlines: 08104000042, 07013000448, 08180000832 and 08155000502. How To Take The NPower Recruitment Make-Up Test You can take the test using your smartphone, tablet, laptop or desktop computer so long as you have internet access. Login to the N-Power Recruitment Test Portal – https:// portal.npower.gov.ng/testing/login/ on your smartphone, tablet or computer Enter your phone number E.g 08031234567 Enter your Surname (in small letters) Click on ‘ Log In ‘ to start the test Note that time for the test is 2o Minutes only The NPower Recruitment test would be based on basic knowledge of English, General Knowledge and Quantitative Reasoning. Goodluck! NPower Recruitment Make-Up Tes
Re: NPOWER TEACH - Alphabet O Let Us Meet Here by padi94(m): 4:58pm On Oct 05, 2016
Has anybody who is for community education recieved any message yet, if yes or no pls lets talk
Re: NPOWER TEACH - Alphabet O Let Us Meet Here by Adet5(m): 6:05pm On Oct 05, 2016
padi94:
Has anybody who is for community education recieved any message yet, if yes or no pls lets talk
i am for community education, i did not receive any message but i av done the test yesterday
Re: NPOWER TEACH - Alphabet O Let Us Meet Here by padi94(m): 10:39pm On Oct 05, 2016
Adet5:
i am for community education, i did not receive any message but i av done the test yesterday
i

Ok....thankz mine is for 2mao... my surname falls under letter U
Re: NPOWER TEACH - Alphabet O Let Us Meet Here by stephinnoyewole(m): 3:05am On Oct 09, 2016
mikovo2002:

Yes she can login and write if ......

If wat?
Re: NPOWER TEACH - Alphabet O Let Us Meet Here by Funjosh(m): 3:56am On Oct 09, 2016
padi94:

No message but have done the test.
Re: NPOWER TEACH - Alphabet O Let Us Meet Here by Osesliberty(m): 8:48pm On Oct 13, 2016
good day everybody, I haven't gotten any message from Npower yet and am on software, I have tried to log in with the correct data but it saying invalid, is there any solution friends?
Re: NPOWER TEACH - Alphabet O Let Us Meet Here by ashero1088: 4:24am On Oct 14, 2016
Abeg, have anybody for npower tech(hardware) been able to log in for the test

1 Like

Re: NPOWER TEACH - Alphabet O Let Us Meet Here by mikovo2002(m): 6:28am On Oct 14, 2016
the site is not g responding for now
Re: NPOWER TEACH - Alphabet O Let Us Meet Here by uzo4real(m): 6:44am On Oct 14, 2016
ashero1088:
Abeg, have anybody for npower tech(hardware) been able to log in for the test
i was suppose to write the test yday, but up till not, not able to login. .
Re: NPOWER TEACH - Alphabet O Let Us Meet Here by Adet5(m): 1:33pm On Oct 28, 2016
Any update about n-power? I thought fg said they will released names this month
Re: NPOWER TEACH - Alphabet O Let Us Meet Here by keplerphobia(m): 10:05am On Oct 29, 2016
Keeping hope alive
Re: NPOWER TEACH - Alphabet O Let Us Meet Here by andycoy4real(m): 7:42am On Nov 24, 2016
any update on npower newly recruited

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Customs Application Form / Just Got A Job With National Population Commission / Intercontinental Bank Plc Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.