Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,828 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

Twenty Things You Should Be Doing For Your Wife Every Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Twenty Things You Should Be Doing For Your Wife Every Day (2211 Views)

What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? / Why You Must Sleep With Your Wife Every Night Before Sleeping / 10 Things To Do To Your Wife Every Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twenty Things You Should Be Doing For Your Wife Every Day by topzttst(m): 10:20pm On Sep 19, 2016
Make your wife's day, every day, with these simple acts that will remind her of your love for her.

1. Tell her you love her
You must tell her you love her more than once per day, including when you leave and when you come home. Because texting is so popular, you can even text her; although telling her face-to-face is the most important and intimate.

2. Show her you love her
Of all the things you need to do every single day, this is perhaps the most vital. You can tell her all you want, but showing her is the sauna of everyday living. Showing, not telling, is the writer's mantra, and should be a husband's. Thousands of ways exist on how to show your wife you love her. Be creative - Every. Single. Day.

3. Pick up after yourself
Nothing is less sexy than heaps of clothes, shoes, socks, candy wrappers, etc. lying everywhere. Surely you can spend the few minutes to put away your shoes, place your socks in the dirty clothes or even hang up your pants. It's just plain laziness to flop stuff on the floor or pile a zillion T-shirts on the chair next to your bed.

4. Clean around your sink
Yuck! One of the most unsanitary places in America today, aside from your computer keyboard, is your sink. Clean it every day and reach over and clean your spouse's. She will be pleasantly surprised and grateful.

5. Iron your own clothes
Try doing the ironing yourself. You would be surprised how relaxing - even therapeutic - it really is.

6. Write her a note
This could be the simplest one you do. It doesn't have to be anything fancy; just a note to let her know she is beautiful, or to have a good day. Put it in her pocket or out somewhere she can see it....Continue Reading @

http://www.gisttrace.com/2016/09/twenty-things-you-should-be-doing-for.html

Re: Twenty Things You Should Be Doing For Your Wife Every Day by ahnie: 10:28pm On Sep 19, 2016
You want to kill the man abi?

Clap for yourself!

Nuttin wrong with a man helping his wife...but there should be a LIMIT!

Take it or leave it.
Re: Twenty Things You Should Be Doing For Your Wife Every Day by Topza(m): 10:29pm On Sep 19, 2016
ahnie:
You want to kill the man abi? Clap for yourself! Nuttin wrong with a man helping his wife...but there should be a LIMIT! Take it or leave it.
lol really
Re: Twenty Things You Should Be Doing For Your Wife Every Day by ahnie: 10:40pm On Sep 19, 2016
Topza:
lol really

There z a way i wee even send my husband natural errands insid the kitchen...he wee just spark and give me a natural warning!

Some things are just unrealistic!come to think of it...when wee the man even have time to bee dooying all these errands and boyboyship...won't he go to work!
Re: Twenty Things You Should Be Doing For Your Wife Every Day by Topza(m): 11:36pm On Sep 19, 2016
ahnie:

There z a way i wee even send my husband natural errands insid the kitchen...he wee just spark and give me a natural warning!
Some things are just unrealistic!come to think of it...when wee the man even have time to bee dooying all these errands and boyboyship...won't he go to work!
lol
Re: Twenty Things You Should Be Doing For Your Wife Every Day by LEAFLET(m): 12:17am On Sep 20, 2016
ahnie:
You want to kill the man abi?

Clap for yourself!

Nuttin wrong with a man helping his wife...but there should be a LIMIT!

Take it or leave it.

Girl Ima ihe!! Adanne..

1 Like

Re: Twenty Things You Should Be Doing For Your Wife Every Day by Topza(m): 7:00am On Sep 20, 2016
LEAFLET:

Girl Ima ihe!! Adanne..
hmm
Re: Twenty Things You Should Be Doing For Your Wife Every Day by Topza(m): 10:59am On Sep 20, 2016
OK sha
Re: Twenty Things You Should Be Doing For Your Wife Every Day by Topza(m): 9:22pm On Sep 21, 2016
Dude
Re: Twenty Things You Should Be Doing For Your Wife Every Day by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 21, 2016
Use weed to cook for her after work.

3 Likes

Re: Twenty Things You Should Be Doing For Your Wife Every Day by oshikoyaodemi(m): 11:16pm On Sep 24, 2016
SeriousMinded:
Use weed to cook for her after work.
weed chai
Re: Twenty Things You Should Be Doing For Your Wife Every Day by topzttst(m): 1:39pm On Sep 25, 2016
Re: Twenty Things You Should Be Doing For Your Wife Every Day by oshikoyaodemi(m): 7:09pm On Sep 25, 2016
ok
Re: Twenty Things You Should Be Doing For Your Wife Every Day by oshikoyaodemi(m): 5:55pm On Sep 27, 2016
Nice.
Re: Twenty Things You Should Be Doing For Your Wife Every Day by Damilolababy(f): 2:53pm On Sep 29, 2016
nice
Re: Twenty Things You Should Be Doing For Your Wife Every Day by Topza(m): 9:19am On Oct 03, 2016
Damilolababy:
nice
thanks
Re: Twenty Things You Should Be Doing For Your Wife Every Day by Damilolababy(f): 10:28am On Oct 03, 2016
Topza:
thanks
ur wlc

(1) (Reply)

What Do Men Worship The Most ? Check. Lalasticlala Frontpage / Atheists Spoilt Everything / My Boyfriend Pees In My Mouth And Beats Me If I Refuse To Swallow It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.