Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (676 Views)

See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart / 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) / Hilarious Conversation Between Lady & Guy That Broke Her Girlfriend's Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

. by franklyn00(m): 11:51am On Sep 20, 2016
Re: . by ammyluv2002(f): 12:03pm On Sep 20, 2016
The length people go just to destroy someone's image is annoying.

undecided undecided undecided

"Another source who claimed to hate Genevieve Nnaji’ arrogant lifestyle said her “yansh-tearing” ordeal with former Vice President Atiku is one of the reasons many Igbo men in Nigeria refused to date her as many see her as a first class prostitute using Nollywood to cover up." Meaning what exactly?

1 Like

Re: . by BlackMbakara1(m): 12:20pm On Sep 20, 2016
ammyluv2002:
The length people go just to destroy someone's image is annoying.

undecided undecided undecided

"Another source who claimed to hate Genevieve Nnaji’ arrogant lifestyle said her “yansh-tearing” ordeal with former Vice President Atiku is one of the reasons many Igbo men in Nigeria refused to date her as many see her as a first class prostitute using Nollywood to cover up." Meaning what exactly?

Means Anal knacking...but is bad people go too far.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Have You Thought About This? / My Guyfriend Calls Me Ramdomly And Asks Me If I Love Him? / Do You See A Truth In This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.