Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,458 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

deleted - Investment (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / deleted (104464 Views)

Deleted / deleted / My topic on MMM Deleted By Moderators: Yet to be Matched After Get Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: deleted by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 07, 2016
ekwii:
Pls house, i do not understand this message from support, I just screen shot the message.
what should i do?
they simply mean you should tell the recipient that you have credited his account through message on the order so that cro can see it
Re: deleted by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 07, 2016
ekwii:
Pls house, i do not understand this message from support, I just screen shot the message.
what should i do?
check your mail
Re: deleted by ekwii: 5:27pm On Dec 07, 2016
princeofpeace22:
they simply mean you should tell the recipient that you have credited his account through message on the order so that cro can see it
Ok thanks
Re: deleted by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 07, 2016
ekwii:

Ok thanks
you are welcome I just replied your mail.
Re: deleted by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 07, 2016
ekwii:

Ok thanks
have you registered it?
Re: deleted by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 07, 2016
Genes1s:

Xup..has d person confirm ur payment or it's not 48hrs yet.

Yes he did.. despite the incommunicado.. No one wants to get permanently blocked on MMM
Re: deleted by bharkarh(m): 7:33pm On Dec 07, 2016
ruffwise:

you can't cancel a get help order that has been matched. If the person fails to pay within the allotted 48 hrs, the system will automatically match you to someone else and block the person that refused to pay.
thanks bro. He paid at last grin
Re: deleted by Genes1s: 7:52pm On Dec 07, 2016
adeniyisavage:

Yes he did.. despite the incommunicado.. No one wants to get permanently blocked on MMM
Ok bro, dunno wot to do o, i think d system automatically confirmed mine, but wen i checked my mavro, its in color blue which means d money has been freezed. Pls wot do u suggest i do? Can i cash out ?
Re: deleted by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 07, 2016
Genes1s:

Ok bro, dunno wot to do o, i think d system automatically confirmed mine, but wen i checked my mavro, its in color blue which means d money has been freezed. Pls wot do u suggest i do? Can i cash out ?
is it up to two weeks you provide help?
Re: deleted by Genes1s: 8:17pm On Dec 07, 2016
princeofpeace22:
is it up to two weeks you provide help?
Today makes it two weeks, i ph on 23 nov
Re: deleted by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 07, 2016
Genes1s:

Today makes it two weeks, i ph on 23 nov
try and GH then let me know the message you got
Re: deleted by bharkarh(m): 8:21pm On Dec 07, 2016
please o, help me. I provided help of 10k yesterday and it's still frozen (blue) now I'm asked to write letter of happiness in my PO. Is it normal?

Do they write letter of happiness to help provided?
Re: deleted by Genes1s: 8:24pm On Dec 07, 2016
princeofpeace22:
try and GH then let me know the message you got
I want to let b 29days b4 i GH
Re: deleted by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 07, 2016
bharkarh:
please o, help me. I provided help of 10k yesterday and it's still frozen (blue) now I'm asked to write letter of happiness in my PO. Is it normal?

Do they write letter of happiness to help provided?
is it up to two weeks you provided help?
Re: deleted by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 07, 2016
Genes1s:

I want to let b 29days b4 i GH
ok you have nothing to worry about but don't edit your account details nor change your password.
Re: deleted by Genes1s: 8:33pm On Dec 07, 2016
princeofpeace22:
ok you have nothing to worry about but don't edit your account details nor change your password.
Dats anoda issue i av o, i edited my account b4 i PH, due some issues, i had to edit it. Should i write to support ?
Re: deleted by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 07, 2016
Genes1s:

Dats anoda issue i av o, i edited my account b4 i PH, due some issues, i had to edit it. Should i write to support ?
write to support tell them the reason why you edited your account, then snap your face holding your identity card bearing your name them upload it together with your written reason of account editing.
It will take 15- 20 days to be resolved.
Re: deleted by Ajiswaggs(m): 9:16pm On Dec 07, 2016
princeofpeace22:
write to support tell them the reason why you edited your account, then snap your face holding your identity card bearing your name them upload it together with your written reason of account editing.
It will take 15- 20 days to be resolved.
but he said he edit his account before he pH.. I thought if you edit your account 15days to GH, d account will be on moratorium
Re: deleted by ify4king(m): 9:36pm On Dec 07, 2016
Genes1s:

Since u edited ur acc b4 phing, u hv nothing to worry about
Re: deleted by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 07, 2016
i need your advise,,, i registered last month 7-11-2016 and i ph with 200k,,,im suppozd to gh today,,,,my mavro is showing green but my 50 dollar bonus is still blue meaning its frozen,,,should i still go ahead and GH?
Re: deleted by abbeymatrix: 9:48pm On Dec 07, 2016
lol

Re: deleted by bharkarh(m): 9:55pm On Dec 07, 2016
princeofpeace22:
is it up to two weeks you provided help?
No, its not up to.
Re: deleted by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 07, 2016
bharkarh:
No, its not up to.
wait until it is two weeks
Re: deleted by Tessie01(f): 10:32pm On Dec 07, 2016
Floridax:
pls....am hearing a news that FBI and fg is planing to shut down Mmm on the 14th of December...how true is that.... make fg nor misbehave ooo...
It's not true dear
Re: deleted by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 07, 2016
Can anyone recommend a good guider.. Like that fellow. Ninho.. My current guider is a buffon.

1 Like

Re: deleted by bharkarh(m): 11:07pm On Dec 07, 2016
princeofpeace22:
wait until it is two weeks
maybe you will understand with a picture evidence. I'm yet to get help. I only provided help and I'm seeing write letter of happiness.

Re: deleted by Ajiswaggs(m): 11:34pm On Dec 07, 2016
Please as a new partipant... I have edit my password and edit my account once but it has been long... So I just pH last week and I have paid to d person.. Hope I will not be placed on moratorium when I want to GH.. Bcus I heard that someone can be placed on moratorium 15days to GH if he change anything on d account
Re: deleted by adakole4(m): 11:34pm On Dec 07, 2016
Pls and pls help, I paid money into three persons account I was matched with last week Friday and uploaded the proof of payment teller. Two confirmed but one of them didn't confirmed her till now and question mark is now showing on my order because she didn't confirm it. And I have written to support no response. My worries are:
1. Can she still confirm it?
2. what if she still doesn't confirm it?
3. won't it affect my mavro not being confirmed for withdrawal?
Someone pls help me, my money is tied down.
Re: deleted by Nobody: 11:36pm On Dec 07, 2016
bharkarh:
maybe you will understand with a picture evidence. I'm yet to get help. I only provided help and I'm seeing write letter of happiness.
don't worry about that letter of happiness will be written when u get help
Re: deleted by adakole4(m): 11:55pm On Dec 07, 2016
[quote author=adakole4 post=51729367]Pls and pls help, I paid money into three persons account I was matched with last week Friday and uploaded the proof of payment teller. Two confirmed but one of them didn't confirmed her till now and question mark is now showing on my order because she didn't confirm it. And I have written to support no response. My worries are:
1. Can she still confirm it?
2. what if she still doesn't confirm it?
3. won't it affect my mavro not being confirmed for withdrawal?
Someone pls help me, my money is tied down.
[/quote pls response from the house
Re: deleted by bharkarh(m): 12:29am On Dec 08, 2016
princeofpeace22:
don't worry about that letter of happiness will be written when u get help
OK, thanks. You've been helpful.

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (53) (Reply)

MMM Nigeria Is Back! / MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) / Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.