Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

El-rufai Establishes Rice & Potatoes Plant In Kaduna, The Biggest In West Africa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai Establishes Rice & Potatoes Plant In Kaduna, The Biggest In West Africa (30620 Views)

Kano: Buhari Visits Oil And Rice Mills, The Biggest In West Africa (Photos) / David Umahi Tours Waste Recycling Plant Said To Be The Biggest In Nigeria (Photo / Nigeria Police Establishes Radio And Television Stations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-rufai Establishes Rice & Potatoes Plant In Kaduna, The Biggest In West Africa by mabea: 8:06pm On Sep 20, 2016
sarrki:
So we can look inwards

N some people says Pmb policy no good

Give it sometime

We will all be happy for it
This guy you are a hypocrite Nigeria can never be good with many of your likes. Remember your comment on obiano thread.

6 Likes

Re: El-rufai Establishes Rice & Potatoes Plant In Kaduna, The Biggest In West Africa by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 20, 2016
Oasis007:
undecided

Chai!

It's not French Rice..... rather French Frites. It's a potato chip like Thin cut, Agristo allummetes, spicy wedges etc!

I clicked on the link you provided, and was disappointed in the Newspaper that carried the news! Very misleading..... perhaps both Reporter and the Editor do not understand what Frites is, and thought it was Rice!

kindly correct it on your Title, also in the Post!
Lalasticlala, Mynd44 should take note of the correction before pushing it to FP!
[color=#990000][/color]
lol
dude
They're called French fries
not 'frites'
And they don't even come from France
They're supposed to be called potato chips but
Thomas Jefferson traveled to France and tasted the for the first time
Then brought it back to America
SO get your facts right bro grin

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Establishes Rice & Potatoes Plant In Kaduna, The Biggest In West Africa by Oasis007(m): 8:13pm On Sep 20, 2016
Seems Users are simply rushing to make comments in order to be on the front Page! What's so special about it?!

It's important to calmly read the post, run through the comments before making a contribution(s), if at all its necessary.

The Post is misleading, yet many are jumping in to comment! Google is there for you to verify things!

May God deliver the so called Leaders of Tomorrow from laziness and poor attitude to reading and understanding.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Establishes Rice & Potatoes Plant In Kaduna, The Biggest In West Africa by SharkTank(m): 8:14pm On Sep 20, 2016
mabea:
This guy you are a hypocrite Nigeria can never be good with many of your likes. Remember your comment on obiano thread.

Don't mind him and his suffersticated bunch. Hypocrites and liars abound there

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Establishes Rice & Potatoes Plant In Kaduna, The Biggest In West Africa by brightology3: 8:17pm On Sep 20, 2016
sarrki:
So we can look inwards

N some people says Pmb policy no good
Give it sometime
We will all be happy for it
enjoy your stock while it last

Re: El-rufai Establishes Rice & Potatoes Plant In Kaduna, The Biggest In West Africa by Oasis007(m): 8:24pm On Sep 20, 2016
AnonyNymous:

lol
dude
They're called French fries
not 'frites'
And they don't even come from France
They're supposed to be called potato chips but
Thomas Jefferson traveled to France and tasted the for the first time
Then brought it back to America
SO get your facts right bro grin

undecided

Mr. Know-all! Can you please check your Google to learn more about the Product?

Alternative names: Chips, hot chips, finger chips, fries, steak fries, wedges, potato wedges, FRITES.

Some claim that fries originated in Belgium, and that the ongoing dispute between the FRENCH and Belgians about where they were invented is highly contentious, with both countries claiming ownership.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_fries

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Establishes Rice & Potatoes Plant In Kaduna, The Biggest In West Africa by billyG(m): 8:34pm On Sep 20, 2016
Oasis007:
undecided

Chai!

It's not French Rice..... rather French Frites. It's a potato chip like Thin cut, Agristo allummetes, spicy wedges etc!

I clicked on the link you provided, and was disappointed in the Newspaper that carried the news! Very misleading..... perhaps both Reporter and the Editor do not understand what Frites is, and thought it was Rice!

Lalasticlala, Mynd44 should take note of the correction before pushing it to FP!

The below in an image of French Frites.
Is it french frites of FRENCH fries?u no say i no no book ooo!
Re: El-rufai Establishes Rice & Potatoes Plant In Kaduna, The Biggest In West Africa by codemaniacs: 8:35pm On Sep 20, 2016
Oasis007:

undecided

Mr. Know-all! Can you please check your Google to learn more about the Product?

It does not come from France... In 9ja, we call it potatoes, potato chips and other local names...
Re: El-rufai Establishes Rice & Potatoes Plant In Kaduna, The Biggest In West Africa by mebad(m): 8:35pm On Sep 20, 2016
Biggest this, biggest that being established yet no production
Re: El-rufai Establishes Rice & Potatoes Plant In Kaduna, The Biggest In West Africa by Oasis007(m): 8:41pm On Sep 20, 2016
billyG:

Is it french frites of FRENCH fries?u no say i no no book ooo!

undecided

Alternative names: Chips, hot chips, finger chips, fries, steak fries, wedges, potato wedges, FRITES.

You have free time to comment on Nairaland, but have no time to do a simple Research!

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Establishes Rice & Potatoes Plant In Kaduna, The Biggest In West Africa by Decryptor(m): 8:43pm On Sep 20, 2016
FriendChoice:
Sorry grin grin grin Some people are already upset and irritated by the development because its Kaduna NOT Anambra.

While El-Rufai is PLANNING to establish, Obiano is ALREADY ESTABLISHING! grin grin

Why should the news of "Pipe Dream" upset us?

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Establishes Rice & Potatoes Plant In Kaduna, The Biggest In West Africa by TeamSimple(m): 8:44pm On Sep 20, 2016
If you still cant see diversification in progress then you are officially declared mentally blind.
Re: El-rufai Establishes Rice & Potatoes Plant In Kaduna, The Biggest In West Africa by Jethrolite(m): 9:04pm On Sep 20, 2016
Oasis007:
undecided

Chai!

Unfortunately you were ignored.
Re: El-rufai Establishes Rice & Potatoes Plant In Kaduna, The Biggest In West Africa by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:08pm On Sep 20, 2016
nnokwa042:
just pray fulani herds men dont chop u into sliced bread over there grin

Don't worry, I intend to breed cattle as well, so they'll be gainfully employed - once they start calving you'll be invited for some fura da nono. grin

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Establishes Rice & Potatoes Plant In Kaduna, The Biggest In West Africa by yohannazack(m): 9:13pm On Sep 20, 2016
Na wash jare. Nobody should believe the news
Re: El-rufai Establishes Rice & Potatoes Plant In Kaduna, The Biggest In West Africa by Oasis007(m): 9:16pm On Sep 20, 2016
Jethrolite:
Unfortunately you were ignored.

embarassed

Eeyah..... I'm pained!
Guess you are satisfied?! LOL!

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Establishes Rice & Potatoes Plant In Kaduna, The Biggest In West Africa by billyG(m): 9:25pm On Sep 20, 2016
Oasis007:

undecided

You have free time to comment on Nairaland, but have no time to do a simple Research!
Re^d my pst ^g^in just told u i no s^bi book.
Re: El-rufai Establishes Rice & Potatoes Plant In Kaduna, The Biggest In West Africa by greatermax77(m): 9:39pm On Sep 20, 2016
Pls cool down, let him finish it first.
Is not today we begin to hear govt will do this & that & after all will be wash.
Nigerian youths need to wise up. Any thing that comes from politicians, they will jump & support it .
Re: El-rufai Establishes Rice & Potatoes Plant In Kaduna, The Biggest In West Africa by Kgdavid(m): 9:55pm On Sep 20, 2016
Oasis007:
undecided

Chai!

I read your whole post through before realizing with shock that you are serious!

Is it French fries you are calling French frites?
Re: El-rufai Establishes Rice & Potatoes Plant In Kaduna, The Biggest In West Africa by Oasis007(m): 10:06pm On Sep 20, 2016
Kgdavid:

I read your whole post through before realizing with shock that you are serious!

Is it French fries you are calling French frites?

undecided

You will be the last Person to be enlightened and taught a new Word by me for tonight!

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Establishes Rice & Potatoes Plant In Kaduna, The Biggest In West Africa by ManTiger(m): 10:23pm On Sep 20, 2016
It begins and ends on paper
Re: El-rufai Establishes Rice & Potatoes Plant In Kaduna, The Biggest In West Africa by Jethrolite(m): 10:26pm On Sep 20, 2016
Oasis007:

embarassed

Eeyah..... I'm pained!
Guess you are satisfied?! LOL!
I wasn't being sacarstic when I wrote that. Sorry, I shouldn't have quoted you.
Re: El-rufai Establishes Rice & Potatoes Plant In Kaduna, The Biggest In West Africa by Babyfactory1: 10:54pm On Sep 20, 2016
SharkTank:
Great. All other regions are looking for ways to shift to agriculture as a way of sustainance. Afonjas are still looking for oil 300000km into the Atlantic ocean

Osu and there ways. A thread about Kaduna and you screaming afonja everywhere as if they are responsible for the death of your parent. Grow up and stop disgracing your family online.
Re: El-rufai Establishes Rice & Potatoes Plant In Kaduna, The Biggest In West Africa by SharkTank(m): 11:14pm On Sep 20, 2016
Babyfactory1:

Osu and there ways. A thread about Kaduna and you screaming afonja everywhere as if they are responsible for the death of your parent. Grow up and stop disgracing your family online.

Afonja go and farm cocoa. useless idiot
Re: El-rufai Establishes Rice & Potatoes Plant In Kaduna, The Biggest In West Africa by Babyfactory1: 11:15pm On Sep 20, 2016
SharkTank:

I an osu and cursed by Nri. My cursed father is a useless idiot

Good you know, go smuggle cocaine as usual.
Re: El-rufai Establishes Rice & Potatoes Plant In Kaduna, The Biggest In West Africa by SharkTank(m): 11:19pm On Sep 20, 2016
Babyfactory1:

I an Afonja. ugly, inferior, unemployed. I like acting like I'm smart but deep down I know Igbo are better than me. it really sucks to be me

Well you can't beat us. you can't join us
Re: El-rufai Establishes Rice & Potatoes Plant In Kaduna, The Biggest In West Africa by Babyfactory1: 11:20pm On Sep 20, 2016
SharkTank:
May the soul of my cursed father rest in hell
Re: El-rufai Establishes Rice & Potatoes Plant In Kaduna, The Biggest In West Africa by SharkTank(m): 11:23pm On Sep 20, 2016
Babyfactory1:
Like the souls of the gorilla that had sex with a baboon and gave birth to the abomination I am

I know its hard. Just kill yourself. God will understand. After all he didn't create you
Re: El-rufai Establishes Rice & Potatoes Plant In Kaduna, The Biggest In West Africa by Babyfactory1: 11:24pm On Sep 20, 2016
SharkTank:
Like the souls of the gorilla that had sex with a baboon and gave birth to the abomination I am and all my family
Re: El-rufai Establishes Rice & Potatoes Plant In Kaduna, The Biggest In West Africa by Babyfactory1: 11:25pm On Sep 20, 2016
SharkTank:

I know its hard. I will just kill myself. God will understand. After all he didn't create a curse like me

Good you know.
Re: El-rufai Establishes Rice & Potatoes Plant In Kaduna, The Biggest In West Africa by Ken4Christ: 11:27pm On Sep 20, 2016
Good if implemented and protected against corruption. The issue of fulani herdsmen attacks should also be considered so that those employed will not be slaughtered like cows.

Who says government cannot be involved in the business of agriculture? All states governors should invest in agriculture in joint venture with private sectors.
Re: El-rufai Establishes Rice & Potatoes Plant In Kaduna, The Biggest In West Africa by SharkTank(m): 11:29pm On Sep 20, 2016
Babyfactory1:
I am a childish man like a typical Afonja. Spineless ugly, dirty. It is a curse to be me! No one deserves this

Bros no body asked you. Keep your feelings to yourself. Childish man.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Fayemi Was Attacked In 2014 By GEJ/PDP Led Federal Government / Yoruba Nation Group Releases Names Of Agitators Allegedly In Police Detention / President Jonathan's National Identity Card (For Age Clarification Rumour)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.