Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

Ese-Odo Ondo Secretariat Sealed With Juju Over Secretary Appointment(pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ese-Odo Ondo Secretariat Sealed With Juju Over Secretary Appointment(pics (30758 Views)

Soldiers Kill Ijaw Militant With Juju Who Came To Attack Aladja In Delta (Graphi / Fayose Visits Igbara Odo-Ekiti Over FISU Crisis (Photos) / Deji Of Akure Reacts To Charms Seen At APC Ondo Secretariat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ese-Odo Ondo Secretariat Sealed With Juju Over Secretary Appointment(pics by asarebabson: 10:25pm On Sep 20, 2016
Yoruba & charm are like......

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ese-Odo Ondo Secretariat Sealed With Juju Over Secretary Appointment(pics by emeijeh(m): 10:26pm On Sep 20, 2016
Sijo01:

Correct man cheesy tiri gboza tu you.
Abeg convert the gbozas to wetin go benefit me grin

3 Likes

Re: Ese-Odo Ondo Secretariat Sealed With Juju Over Secretary Appointment(pics by mhizsimi(f): 10:26pm On Sep 20, 2016
Lol
Re: Ese-Odo Ondo Secretariat Sealed With Juju Over Secretary Appointment(pics by Duru009(m): 10:26pm On Sep 20, 2016
Yorubas n juju

3 Likes

Re: Ese-Odo Ondo Secretariat Sealed With Juju Over Secretary Appointment(pics by distilledwalex(m): 10:26pm On Sep 20, 2016
Sijo01:
Lol
Yoruba and juju be like.... .. abeg, make una help me with that man wey point out two fingers picture.
grin

4 Likes

Re: Ese-Odo Ondo Secretariat Sealed With Juju Over Secretary Appointment(pics by jbaby265(f): 10:27pm On Sep 20, 2016
mountain of fire never see this one yet..just wait till they set their eyes on it..this is a minor case
Re: Ese-Odo Ondo Secretariat Sealed With Juju Over Secretary Appointment(pics by Sijo01(f): 10:28pm On Sep 20, 2016
emeijeh:

Abeg convert the gbozas to wetin go benefit me grin

Like undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ese-Odo Ondo Secretariat Sealed With Juju Over Secretary Appointment(pics by BIGDADDY000(m): 10:28pm On Sep 20, 2016
Madness @ it's peak.
Re: Ese-Odo Ondo Secretariat Sealed With Juju Over Secretary Appointment(pics by crazygod(m): 10:35pm On Sep 20, 2016
For those shouting Yoruba juju, I need to let u know that ese odo is not Yoruba but dominated by ilajes and ijaws.

1 Like

Re: Ese-Odo Ondo Secretariat Sealed With Juju Over Secretary Appointment(pics by histemple: 10:39pm On Sep 20, 2016
crazygod:
For those shouting Yoruba juju, I need to let u know that ese odo is not Yoruba but dominated by ilajes and ijaws.

But I think Ese-Odo is in Ondo, A Yoruba state.

7 Likes

Re: Ese-Odo Ondo Secretariat Sealed With Juju Over Secretary Appointment(pics by emeijeh(m): 10:40pm On Sep 20, 2016
Sijo01:

Like undecided
Mistakenly credit my account lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Ese-Odo Ondo Secretariat Sealed With Juju Over Secretary Appointment(pics by Omenkata: 10:42pm On Sep 20, 2016
useless bastard nonentity cone heads
juju, that's what their useless head is full of
useless people

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ese-Odo Ondo Secretariat Sealed With Juju Over Secretary Appointment(pics by crazygod(m): 10:43pm On Sep 20, 2016
histemple:

But I think Ese-Odo is in Ondo, A Yoruba state.
Its also an ijaw speaking state. That's one of the reasons why ondo state is termed a Niger delta state

1 Like

Re: Ese-Odo Ondo Secretariat Sealed With Juju Over Secretary Appointment(pics by melvin0004(m): 10:44pm On Sep 20, 2016
thesicilian:
Doesn't work. Or let me rephrase that: it only works on those who believe in it. I'll just sweep the charms aside with a broom and walk into my office.
nah africa be dis oooooo.......
Re: Ese-Odo Ondo Secretariat Sealed With Juju Over Secretary Appointment(pics by Lastborn12(m): 10:46pm On Sep 20, 2016
Nothing good come out of this Waste side again. Afonjas why naa Allah yaisa Brown Roof Republic

NCAN MaMaiduguri branch reporting from Federal low cost

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ese-Odo Ondo Secretariat Sealed With Juju Over Secretary Appointment(pics by Sijo01(f): 10:46pm On Sep 20, 2016
emeijeh:

Mistakenly credit my account lipsrsealed

If I make that kind costly mistake for this recession period, won't you recommend deliverance for me. embarassed

6 Likes

Re: Ese-Odo Ondo Secretariat Sealed With Juju Over Secretary Appointment(pics by emeijeh(m): 10:48pm On Sep 20, 2016
Sijo01:

If I make that kind costly mistake for this recession period, won't you recommend deliverance for me. embarassed
Not at all..... But breakthrough prayer points for you
Re: Ese-Odo Ondo Secretariat Sealed With Juju Over Secretary Appointment(pics by LockDown69(m): 10:51pm On Sep 20, 2016
thesicilian:
Doesn't work. Or let me rephrase that: it only works on those who believe in it. I'll just sweep the charms aside with a broom and walk into my office.
You just said my mind.
Re: Ese-Odo Ondo Secretariat Sealed With Juju Over Secretary Appointment(pics by Nobody: 11:02pm On Sep 20, 2016
Sijo01:
Lol
Yoruba and juju be like.... .. abeg, make una help me with that man wey point out two fingers picture.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ese-Odo Ondo Secretariat Sealed With Juju Over Secretary Appointment(pics by Nobody: 11:09pm On Sep 20, 2016
Sijo01:
Lol

Igbo do juju more than any other trybes in the entire world.
Re: Ese-Odo Ondo Secretariat Sealed With Juju Over Secretary Appointment(pics by Nobody: 11:12pm On Sep 20, 2016
Omenkata:
useless bastard nonentity cone heads
juju, that's what their useless head is full of
useless people

Somebody should pls take this guy to yaba left. His parent will be very grateful.

1 Like

Re: Ese-Odo Ondo Secretariat Sealed With Juju Over Secretary Appointment(pics by rabex123(m): 11:28pm On Sep 20, 2016
Sijo01:
Lol
At ur service

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ese-Odo Ondo Secretariat Sealed With Juju Over Secretary Appointment(pics by ivili(m): 11:40pm On Sep 20, 2016
emeijeh:

At your service ma'am
The way u take dey answer call,you suppose be holy spirit.....lol grin

3 Likes

Re: Ese-Odo Ondo Secretariat Sealed With Juju Over Secretary Appointment(pics by IbBarham(m): 11:43pm On Sep 20, 2016
Na wa ooooo...
Re: Ese-Odo Ondo Secretariat Sealed With Juju Over Secretary Appointment(pics by davss02(m): 11:47pm On Sep 20, 2016
emeijeh:
At your service ma'am
funny dudes

1 Like

Re: Ese-Odo Ondo Secretariat Sealed With Juju Over Secretary Appointment(pics by toshmann(m): 11:49pm On Sep 20, 2016
@Sijo01 and emeijeh
Una go kill me for here grin grin
Re: Ese-Odo Ondo Secretariat Sealed With Juju Over Secretary Appointment(pics by Nobody: 12:07am On Sep 21, 2016
crazygod:

Its also an ijaw speaking state. That's one of the reasons why ondo state is termed a Niger delta state

WTF is this MUMU talking about

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ese-Odo Ondo Secretariat Sealed With Juju Over Secretary Appointment(pics by misscall247: 12:10am On Sep 21, 2016
thesicilian:
lol....if na me b d governor aah,mek I no talk
Re: Ese-Odo Ondo Secretariat Sealed With Juju Over Secretary Appointment(pics by airsaylongcon: 1:11am On Sep 21, 2016
crazygod:

Is the presence of Ijaw speakers also the reason why Abia and Imo states are called "Niger Delta" states? Ma friend goan find out why Obasanjo decided to call every southern oil producing state a Niger Delta State. Niger Delta now includes Lagos State. #expectingTheLagosArmy

2 Likes

Re: Ese-Odo Ondo Secretariat Sealed With Juju Over Secretary Appointment(pics by Lastking147(m): 1:25am On Sep 21, 2016
One of the reasons I fear Edo Pipu grin

1 Like

Re: Ese-Odo Ondo Secretariat Sealed With Juju Over Secretary Appointment(pics by agabusta: 2:16am On Sep 21, 2016
Chai, see bigots making a fool of themselves. Can't you see that is Ijaw?

Does the names of the gods written there look yoruba to you? Ese Odo local government is the Ijaw local govt in Ondo state.
Re: Ese-Odo Ondo Secretariat Sealed With Juju Over Secretary Appointment(pics by October1960: 2:26am On Sep 21, 2016
Some Nigerians so backward.
There is no such thing as juju. All superstitious just like religion.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Army Did Not Declare IPOB Terrorist Organisation- Buratai / As Forest Guards Come Alive In Enugu / Olajide Adeniji: Another Classmate Of Tinubu At CSU Surfaces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.