Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,816 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

Ese-Odo Ondo Secretariat Sealed With Juju Over Secretary Appointment(pics - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ese-Odo Ondo Secretariat Sealed With Juju Over Secretary Appointment(pics (30755 Views)

Soldiers Kill Ijaw Militant With Juju Who Came To Attack Aladja In Delta (Graphi / Fayose Visits Igbara Odo-Ekiti Over FISU Crisis (Photos) / Deji Of Akure Reacts To Charms Seen At APC Ondo Secretariat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ese-Odo Ondo Secretariat Sealed With Juju Over Secretary Appointment(pics by pr0blem: 2:32am On Sep 21, 2016
Omo! This is serious something o
Re: Ese-Odo Ondo Secretariat Sealed With Juju Over Secretary Appointment(pics by Nobody: 2:44am On Sep 21, 2016
DabELLs:

Igbo do juju more than any other trybes in the entire world.
Sharaway you there. Who tell you say Nollywood juju na real?

3 Likes

Re: Ese-Odo Ondo Secretariat Sealed With Juju Over Secretary Appointment(pics by Nobody: 2:49am On Sep 21, 2016
agabusta:
Chai, see bigots making a fool of themselves. Can't you see that is Ijaw?

Does the names of the gods written there look yoruba to you? Ese Odo local government is the Ijaw local govt in Ondo state.
But ese odo doesn't sound Ijaw
Re: Ese-Odo Ondo Secretariat Sealed With Juju Over Secretary Appointment(pics by emeijeh(m): 3:16am On Sep 21, 2016
toshmann:
@Sijo01 and emeijeh
Una go kill me for here grin grin
Abeg o!
Try listen to @stylpus track small. (Where those guys sef?) #stay alive grin
Re: Ese-Odo Ondo Secretariat Sealed With Juju Over Secretary Appointment(pics by emeijeh(m): 3:18am On Sep 21, 2016
ivili:
The way u take dey answer call,you suppose be holy spirit.....lol grin
Lol
Re: Ese-Odo Ondo Secretariat Sealed With Juju Over Secretary Appointment(pics by agabusta: 3:20am On Sep 21, 2016
ubecharles:
But ese odo doesn't sound Ijaw

Well it may sound Yoruba, but that is the local government in Ondo state where Ondo state Ijaws are domiciled.

Does 'Oborowei' written on that cardboard sound yoruba to u?
Re: Ese-Odo Ondo Secretariat Sealed With Juju Over Secretary Appointment(pics by mamaafrik(m): 4:12am On Sep 21, 2016
thesicilian:
Doesn't work. Or let me rephrase that: it only works on those who believe in it. I'll just sweep the charms aside with a broom and walk into my office.
shutapppp,even Jesus christi oluwa wa said"giv wat is ceasar's to ceasar",omode o mogun hin pe lefo......
Re: Ese-Odo Ondo Secretariat Sealed With Juju Over Secretary Appointment(pics by TAXMASTER: 4:20am On Sep 21, 2016
muller101:
Fetish f000ls. Burn that nonsense
As if to say if they give u lighter and fuel now to burn am u go fit do am...ELENU OSHI.
Re: Ese-Odo Ondo Secretariat Sealed With Juju Over Secretary Appointment(pics by crazygod(m): 5:25am On Sep 21, 2016
ayoolanr:

WTF is this MUMU talking about

What's wrong with u?
Re: Ese-Odo Ondo Secretariat Sealed With Juju Over Secretary Appointment(pics by crazygod(m): 5:28am On Sep 21, 2016
airsaylongcon:

Is the presence of Ijaw speakers also the reason why Abia and Imo states are called "Niger Delta" states? Ma friend goan find out why Obasanjo decided to call every southern oil producing state a Niger Delta State. Niger Delta now includes Lagos State. #expectingTheLagosArmy
Pls do not confuse oil producing states with the term Niger delta.
Re: Ese-Odo Ondo Secretariat Sealed With Juju Over Secretary Appointment(pics by DeRay98(m): 5:56am On Sep 21, 2016
IhateYorubafool:
This particular tribe is useless than a 1 kobo coin

If juju actually work, why can't they prepare a juju that can make them rich and put them out of their misery
People with these powers are only for evil purposes...If they don't like your progress they will attack you.
Re: Ese-Odo Ondo Secretariat Sealed With Juju Over Secretary Appointment(pics by nikola(m): 6:27am On Sep 21, 2016
thesicilian:
Doesn't work. Or let me rephrase that: it only works on those who believe in it. I'll just sweep the charms aside with a broom and walk into my office.

Lol. And I can bet you would not even know what happens next. Lol
Re: Ese-Odo Ondo Secretariat Sealed With Juju Over Secretary Appointment(pics by Rekyz(m): 7:21am On Sep 21, 2016
Yellowba and juju be like Akara and bread.

1 Like

Re: Ese-Odo Ondo Secretariat Sealed With Juju Over Secretary Appointment(pics by alexarelano(m): 7:48am On Sep 21, 2016
OP, get ur facts right b4 posting, secretariat of Ilaje Ese Odo Local Government is in Igbokoda. Wetin u dey write?
Ondo pple are serious when it come to juju ooo. Go to Ondo town or Oke Igbo or Igbara Oke, try to pluck one of their cocoa leaves and see d outcome
Re: Ese-Odo Ondo Secretariat Sealed With Juju Over Secretary Appointment(pics by crypta007(m): 7:56am On Sep 21, 2016
And I can bet it, u just gave ur pastor an extra fasting and praying job to do on you
thesicilian:
Re: Ese-Odo Ondo Secretariat Sealed With Juju Over Secretary Appointment(pics by thesicilian: 9:09am On Sep 21, 2016
crypta007:
And I can bet it, u just gave ur pastor an extra fasting and praying job to do on you
That's his business now, let him be starving himself while I'm going about my own business.
Re: Ese-Odo Ondo Secretariat Sealed With Juju Over Secretary Appointment(pics by thesicilian: 9:10am On Sep 21, 2016
nikola:

Lol. And I can bet you would not even know what happens next. Lol
Hahaha. Its all about mindset.
Re: Ese-Odo Ondo Secretariat Sealed With Juju Over Secretary Appointment(pics by thesicilian: 9:19am On Sep 21, 2016
mamaafrik:
shutapppp,even Jesus christi oluwa wa said"giv wat is ceasar's to ceasar",omode o mogun hin pe lefo......
Life is to you what you think it is. When Jesus said "Give unto Caesar what is Caesar's " He meant pay taxes, because that is lawful. Taxes are meant for national development for the benefit of all, so there's no reason for Christians to be exempted. Its not the same as believing in, and worshipping juju. Otherwise He (Jesus) would not have saved Shadrach, Meshach & Abednego when they were thrown into the fire for not bowing to idols.
"Agba kii wa ni oja, ki ori omo titun wo"
Re: Ese-Odo Ondo Secretariat Sealed With Juju Over Secretary Appointment(pics by thesicilian: 9:20am On Sep 21, 2016
misscall247:
lol....if na me b d governor aah,mek I no talk
Hahaha

1 Like

Re: Ese-Odo Ondo Secretariat Sealed With Juju Over Secretary Appointment(pics by thesicilian: 9:20am On Sep 21, 2016
LockDown69:
You just said my mind.
Thank you
Re: Ese-Odo Ondo Secretariat Sealed With Juju Over Secretary Appointment(pics by thesicilian: 9:22am On Sep 21, 2016
melvin0004:
nah africa be dis oooooo.......
Why does jazz work in Africa and not among Europeans and Americans?
Re: Ese-Odo Ondo Secretariat Sealed With Juju Over Secretary Appointment(pics by enomakos(m): 9:24am On Sep 21, 2016
In this 2016
Re: Ese-Odo Ondo Secretariat Sealed With Juju Over Secretary Appointment(pics by raph101(m): 10:01am On Sep 21, 2016
Could just be fake....

But no go try am with your life o
Re: Ese-Odo Ondo Secretariat Sealed With Juju Over Secretary Appointment(pics by sarutobie(m): 10:17am On Sep 21, 2016
October1960:
Some Nigerians so backward.
There is no such thing as juju. All superstitious just like religion.
keep revelling in your ignorance oh enlightened and forward one! the white man who you think is not backward has a stronger belief in supernatural powers than most Nigerians...harry Potter, the exorcist and a host of other supernatural movies, novels and articles have been Churned out by the white man even before the amalgamation of the two protectorate in 1914..when do you think Dracula was written? the white man who you look up to as being more forward has an even more vivid description and portrayals of the supernatural... get wisdom..
Re: Ese-Odo Ondo Secretariat Sealed With Juju Over Secretary Appointment(pics by airsaylongcon: 11:21am On Sep 21, 2016
crazygod:

Pls do not confuse oil producing states with the term Niger delta.

Nope I'm not. As far as I'm concerned, Niger Delta is compromised of parts of Delta State, All of Bayelsa and Rivers States and Parts of Akwa-Ibom.

But the NDDC says it covers way more than this
Re: Ese-Odo Ondo Secretariat Sealed With Juju Over Secretary Appointment(pics by alaskido(m): 11:39am On Sep 21, 2016
Just piss on the damn thing and resume work. grin grin
Re: Ese-Odo Ondo Secretariat Sealed With Juju Over Secretary Appointment(pics by crazygod(m): 1:22pm On Sep 21, 2016
airsaylongcon:

Nope I'm not. As far as I'm concerned, Niger Delta is compromised of parts of Delta State, All of Bayelsa and Rivers States and Parts of Akwa-Ibom.

But the NDDC says it covers way more than this
Yea. Geographically too, ese odo is also part of Niger delta
Re: Ese-Odo Ondo Secretariat Sealed With Juju Over Secretary Appointment(pics by toye440: 2:03pm On Sep 21, 2016
their juju to much na im make dem no develop
Re: Ese-Odo Ondo Secretariat Sealed With Juju Over Secretary Appointment(pics by NobleG1(m): 5:07pm On Sep 21, 2016
Kick the f*ucking rubbish out of the way!
Juju doesn't work, you dumb ancient mentality f*ucks!!
Re: Ese-Odo Ondo Secretariat Sealed With Juju Over Secretary Appointment(pics by muller101(m): 7:11pm On Sep 21, 2016
TAXMASTER:
As if to say if they give u lighter and fuel now to burn am u go fit do am...ELENU OSHI.
guy wetin be ur own.
Re: Ese-Odo Ondo Secretariat Sealed With Juju Over Secretary Appointment(pics by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 22, 2016
ubecharles:
Sharaway you there. Who tell you say Nollywood juju na real?

And who is talking about nollywood? You need eye glasses? CAN YOU COUNT THE NUMBER OF SHRINES IN YOUR VILLAGE?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fifty Trucks Transporting Food Items Destined For The Niger Republic Stopped / Oduah Shuns House Committee Hearing As Cars Presented Are Different / LP: We Regret Making Peter Obi Our Presidential Candidate – Apapa-faction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.